• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 18 October 2015 - 02:58 AM

When thinking about which pairing YOU think is better you have to ask yourself, what would you do had you been in Naruto's shoes?

Put yourself in the same scenario that Naruto was put in, you love a girl from the time you were very young all the way up to around 16 (Keep in mind this is Anime logic and NOT real life logic).  You save the girl many times and show her how much you care for her.  You become the hero of the town, village, city, etc by saving it time and time again, you go to war in order to save your world and through it all you still love that same girl.  After the war ends some time later you find out another girl has liked you from the time she was young but the girl who you like has started falling for you and fallen out of love with guy she previously loved (who by the way you knew was abusive both physically and mentally to her).

Which girl would you choose?  The one you fought to protect and loved, or the one who seemingly loved you but you never knew nor had a great relationship with?

This post hurts me. Cause we all know what the answer is. How do people actually argue against this? I don't understand any way around this. It's painfully logical.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#22 Mid25

Mid25

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 03:26 AM

This post hurts me. Cause we all know what the answer is. How do people actually argue against this? I don't understand any way around this. It's painfully logical.

Exactly, that's the exact point.

The people who try to argue this are either only trying to look at it in a way that pairs with how they look at it from their own life, or they pair  because Hinata has big breasts.  Their relationship has no real ground to stand on because quite frankly Naruto never cared for Hinata in that way and never would have if Neji didn't die in his arms.

Doujinshi Manga Artist:

Childish Lovehttp://mid25.deviantart.com/gallery/49744760/Childish-Love-Doujinshi

#23 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 18 October 2015 - 04:59 PM

When thinking about which pairing YOU think is better you have to ask yourself, what would you do had you been in Naruto's shoes?

Put yourself in the same scenario that Naruto was put in, you love a girl from the time you were very young all the way up to around 16 (Keep in mind this is Anime logic and NOT real life logic).  You save the girl many times and show her how much you care for her.  You become the hero of the town, village, city, etc by saving it time and time again, you go to war in order to save your world and through it all you still love that same girl.  After the war ends some time later you find out another girl has liked you from the time she was young but the girl who you like has started falling for you and fallen out of love with guy she previously loved (who by the way you knew was abusive both physically and mentally to her).

Which girl would you choose?  The one you fought to protect and loved, or the one who seemingly loved you but you never knew nor had a great relationship with?

i would have confessed my feelings after i fulfilled my promise of a lifetime to sakura, the girl i loved. no matter what her answer is i would wish the best for her.

i won't let down hinata, by treating her as a mere 2nd option. we would still be friends but i would turn her down because of my lingering feelings for sakura, and she deserves more than being a 2nd option.. but as time pass by and if we does become more than friends, then i'll be devoted to her, instead of lingering on my first love.

so my choice is to confess my feelings to sakura first and foremost.

Edited by Hanabi, 18 October 2015 - 05:03 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#24 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 18 October 2015 - 07:06 PM

i would have confessed my feelings after i fulfilled my promise of a lifetime to sakura, the girl i loved. no matter what her answer is i would wish the best for her.

i won't let down hinata, by treating her as a mere 2nd option. we would still be friends but i would turn her down because of my lingering feelings for sakura, and she deserves more than being a 2nd option.. but as time pass by and if we does become more than friends, then i'll be devoted to her, instead of lingering on my first love.

so my choice is to confess my feelings to sakura first and foremost.

Time to Pucker Up Hanabi:

SakuraKiss2.png

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#25 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 06:14 PM

I'd be with the person who stood beside me through all the hard times, who understood the pain I went through, the person who became a better person for my sake, the person who put me kicked me in the arse i I was being a moron, the person who sat beside me and talked to me, and not just let me hold a conversation for two. I'd go with someone with the strength and determination to guide me when I'm floundering, and lost focus on what is important.

Does Hinata sound like she'd fill any of them requirements competently? If you think the answer is yes then apparently we were both reading different manga, that just coincidently had the same charactor names and same title.

iAnby7W.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, choices, what would you do

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users