• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 01:55 PM

So, I'm curious: Do you think this novel is the end of the road for Sakura?

Do you think there will be more for her character in the new series? That she will be included in the storyline in her own right. Or is this the end of her development? From now on we'll primarily see her in the background of Sarada's at-home scenes, giving context to the actions of other characters. ("When I was young and on Team 7, Naruto acted the same wasy as Bolt....")

And since the books exclude other major characters (Sasuke, Hinata, Naruto and Orochimaru, among others)...do you think all these books might just be a way to put a punctuation mark on the stories of characters we won't be hearing too much from again? 

#2 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:00 PM

yeah i think this is it for sakura, especially since hinata is officially the heroine of this series now.  

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:09 PM

Agreed with luffyq1. Her development is pretty much over. She'll be in the parental position. Her importance will be as much as Shikamaru's mother in the original series. However, her appearance will not be over. She's the wife of Sasuke, who's probably going to be the second most important character of the BOLT series. I just hope they don't do the MinaKushi business with SS, where Sasuke tries to teach Bolt that having someone to support you will make you stronger/become the light of your life bs. (But if Bolt is going to receive guidance from Sasuke, it's possible that he will be paralleled to him, and therefore there might be romantic parallelism as well).

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 21 March 2015 - 02:11 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#4 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:15 PM

Do you think there will be more for her character in the new series? That she will be included in the storyline in her own right. Or is this the end of her development? From now on we'll primarily see her in the background of Sarada's at-home scenes, giving context to the actions of other characters. ("When I was young and on Team 7, Naruto acted the same wasy as Bolt....")

And since the books exclude other major characters (Sasuke, Hinata, Naruto and Orochimaru, among others)...do you think all these books might just be a way to put a punctuation mark on the stories of characters we won't be hearing too much from again? 

Yes, but she will be shown frequently for more fanservice and other.

#5 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:28 PM

I'm afraid so. Has her character been done Justice by these idiots? Correction: Has her character EVER been done justice by the brain dead Morons of SP?

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 March 2015 - 02:30 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#6 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:14 PM

Agreed with luffyq1. Her development is pretty much over. She'll be in the parental position. Her importance will be as much as Shikamaru's mother in the original series. However, her appearance will not be over. She's the wife of Sasuke, who's probably going to be the second most important character of the BOLT series. I just hope they don't do the MinaKushi business with SS, where Sasuke tries to teach Bolt that having someone to support you will make you stronger/become the light of your life bs. (But if Bolt is going to receive guidance from Sasuke, it's possible that he will be paralleled to him, and therefore there might be romantic parallelism as well).

I want SS to be paralleled to MK cause it will burn the NH shippers. LOL'ed

#7 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:32 PM

I want SS to be paralleled to MK cause it will burn the NH shippers. LOL'ed

That's even more disgusting  :sick:  :sick:  :sick: MK doesn't deserve that they had enough with their scumbag son treating them like kitten  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#8 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:37 PM

I think it's pretty much over for Sakura. They keep putting her down, undermining her achievements, and basically erasing the development she did have. It's such a terrible shame to see my favorite character turn out this way. I don't think she'll have any significant role in the new series, in fact I'd be extremely surprised if she appears much at all. The people in charge of this series seem bound and determined to make Sakura disappear from the storyline in any way they can.

This novel is just going to be a lame attempt to justify all the crap that's been heaped on her, and probably add more crap to the pile. I don't even recognize this Sakura. She is not and will never be my Sakura.

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 21 March 2015 - 03:38 PM.

#9 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:46 PM

I think there will be nothing more about Sakura. And she won't be the only one. Now that most of the girls are mothers, we'll see them less and less. (Even Hinata imo) 

the only reason we gonna see Sakura now (if any of us read it) is because she is related to Sarada and Sasuke, and not because she used to be the heroine.

Plus, the new series won't be long enough to talk about her  :ermm:

These books are just another version of the last, meaning by this, they only show how everyone got married, and how the story ended for each one of them.

Edited by ichigo500, 21 March 2015 - 03:46 PM.

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#10 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:13 PM

She'll probably revolve around her daughter and Sasuke from now on, especially in the miniseries. Kishi probably thinks that her having a family is her conclusion.

#11 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:38 PM

Suitcase.

#12 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:56 PM

I'm not sure how else she could develop. She has married Sasuke and had his child so there's not much else for her to do. This goes for the other members of Konoha 11 and Sasuke as well. There stories are over and the main focus will be on their kids.

So my answer is no. I don't see her getting any major development in the Bolt series

#13 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 21 March 2015 - 05:54 PM

You mean Suckura? Cause the "Sakura" on the "Sakura novel" is not Sakura to me.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#14 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:13 PM

No this is the final straw for her character. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#15 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:40 PM

For Sakura and Hinata, both their roles in the manga is pretty much over, they did their job and there is no reason to bring them back, Ofcourse I could be wrong about Hinata if SP or Kishi's editors are the ones that write the follow up. Kishi has shown he he cares very little for Hinata, where with RtN it was his story, he didn't even care to write her as the heroine, even the epilogue, she was in one panel with two lines...so I can't see her plaing a big part in the follow up.

Think about it, in his interview he talks about how Hinata's popularity was always high, yet dispite that he didn't give her more screentime than Sakura, infact I bet even Karin got more screentime than her in the second half of the manga. The proof is in the manga, Hinata is the only quite, timid stalker female charactor he drew, every other charactor he created we more confident, loud, funny and all together interesting.

Hinata is anonally in the manga, and as sexist as Kishi appears to be in his latest interview, he really doesn't appear to care for that particular charactor trope.

iAnby7W.gif

#16 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:43 PM

Make way for Sarada now :zaru:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#17 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:52 PM

Unfortunately for Sakura, her character development is done, and anything positive has been kitten on by Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot. If she does get any development, it'll only push her love for Sasuke-kun, and put anything else in a negative light while the Byakugan Princess will be the one to get all the good development, and make her seem better then Sakura, and make sure they show why she's a perfect match for Naruto.

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 21 March 2015 - 06:58 PM.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#18 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:54 PM

Kishimoto, Studio Pierrot, and everyone else involved in this ending can all go to hell.

I have never seen such piss poor treatment for a character and I hope they all come to regret their decisions. Sakura's story and character are done and in the end, she's back to where she started, if not, in a worse position.

This whole series is dead.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#19 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:54 PM

Sakura's future?

undertaker-sitting-up44.gif?w=1000

dead-end.gif

Edited by Nar123, 21 March 2015 - 06:55 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#20 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 21 March 2015 - 07:03 PM

Her character development has logged since stopped, as it went completely backwards and into the negative with the end of the manga. Whatever her role, it doesn't matter as she's been destroyed. It would better if she didn't appear at all.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users