8 replies to this topic

#1 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 07:23 AM

I have no idea why no one created a thread for this anime. Not sure if it's because it's underrated or no one here like it enough to make a thread for it, but I'm making one anyway. This is one of my favourite anime and I rate;

Storyline 9.5/10

Animation 10/10

Art 10/10

Music 9/10

Character Development 10/10

If you haven't watched it yet, you should. You'll get addicted to the catch-phrase, "FAVAROOOOOO" like every SnB fans. If listening to the OP doesn't make you want to watch it, then the bromance, story and animation will.

Season 2 is confirmed but it's not known whether that MAPPA will be working on it or not.

http://when-will.net...lease-date.html

------------

Shingeki%20no%20Bahamut%20Genesis.jpg

Mistarcia is a magical world where humans, gods, and demons mingle together. In the past, the black-and-silver winged Bahamut has threatened to destroy the land, but humans, gods, and demons overcame their differences to fight together and seal its power. The key to that seal was split in two, one half given to the gods and the other to demons, so that they would never be united and Bahamut never released. Now, two thousand years later, the world is in an era of peace—until the day a woman steals the gods' half of the key.

Edited by unhskikrforever, 15 July 2015 - 07:26 AM.

15f62c4.png

#2 RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:many things....

Posted 19 July 2015 - 02:58 AM

This actually looks really good. I will give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion!  :D

#3 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 04:29 AM

This actually looks really good. I will give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion!  :D

It is! Yessssss. DO IT. :D Let's talk about it when you're done with it. You're welcome. :)

Edited by unhskikrforever, 19 July 2015 - 04:30 AM.

15f62c4.png

#4 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 19 July 2015 - 08:55 AM

OMG YAAASSSS BAHAMUT SEASON 2 

I seriously thought I was the only person who watched this anime! Bahamut was one of my favourites of the fall/winter season last year.

JA2DBzd.png

#5 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:33 AM

What is it about?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#6 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 12:43 PM

OMG YAAASSSS BAHAMUT SEASON 2 

I seriously thought I was the only person who watched this anime! Bahamut was one of my favourites of the fall/winter season last year.

YEEEEESSSSSS! But it's not confirmed if MAPPA will be working on it or not. I really hope the art and animation remain the same.

It's kind of underrated, IMO. Ugh. But it's soooo good! And not to Favaro and Amira's relationship. T^T

What is it about?

There's the synopsis on the first post. But it's basically about a guy who comes to help a demon girl travel to a place even though he doesn't want to. It's kind of his own fault too, actually. During the journey, things happen. Anyway, you should just watch it. I don't want to reveal too much of the plot.

Edited by unhskikrforever, 19 July 2015 - 12:45 PM.

15f62c4.png

#7 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 20 July 2015 - 06:59 AM

Awesome. Going to watch it after I catch up with FT.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#8 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 20 July 2015 - 09:07 AM

I've been planning to watch this since it's so short and b/c the animation and world setting look fantastic! I've lately kept my eye on Studio Mappa ever since I've found out that the founder is also the founder of MadHouse. They stay true to the phrase that people often describe the studio with: "The objective behind the studio is to achieve greater creative freedom to pursue projects that may be less obviously commercial."

Saw Zankyou No Terror from them last year which was good- if it weren't for the ending (still one of the most unique animes of 2014). Right now they are working on Ushio To Tora, an old classic shounen. Not sure if Mappa has ever worked on two animes at the same time before b/c Ushio to Tora is confirmed to have 36 episodes.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#9 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:37 PM

I've been planning to watch this since it's so short and b/c the animation and world setting look fantastic! I've lately kept my eye on Studio Mappa ever since I've found out that the founder is also the founder of MadHouse. They stay true to the phrase that people often describe the studio with: "The objective behind the studio is to achieve greater creative freedom to pursue projects that may be less obviously commercial."

Saw Zankyou No Terror from them last year which was good- if it weren't for the ending (still one of the most unique animes of 2014). Right now they are working on Ushio To Tora, an old classic shounen. Not sure if Mappa has ever worked on two animes at the same time before b/c Ushio to Tora is confirmed to have 36 episodes.

I wanted to watch Zankyou no Terror after watching SnB but being my curious self, I went and read the spoilers. I don't want to cry so I decided to leave it. LOL. I heard that it's really good, but.. ugh. Yeah, I do hope MAPPA will work on SnB though. It won't be the same without them. Since they're making Ushio To Tora, I guess I have another anime to look forward to then.

Edited by unhskikrforever, 20 July 2015 - 12:40 PM.

15f62c4.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users