#1 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:57 AM

Today I posted a comment on Youtube stating that I like NS alot. I got 20 hate messages from angry fans claiming I was pathetic. The worst part is, I posted it on a NS music video. This isn't the only time this has happened though. Actually, I get hate messages everyday. I have death threats, insults, and mean words thrown at me everyday! The Naruto fandom is truly cruel. After thinking about it, I decided to leave the Naruto fandom. I will still ship NS, and be active on tumblr. I just refuse to get involved in the pairing debates or fandom in general. I hope I can come on here every once in a while to discuss chapters. I don't even know anymore... I really just want to quit watching Naruto too. Well, that's it.

(Sorry if I posted in wrong place)

#2 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:00 AM

This fandom can be just as bad as the Sonic fandom sometimes =/ I'm sorry people are petty enough to treat you that way for having a different opinion.
tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#3 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:01 AM

preach this always happens to me its frikin annoying i mean common people 1st of all if u hate Narusaku then why are u watching it mind ur own beeswax DX! and 2ndly IF U CAN HAVE UR OWN OPIONIONS IT GIVES ME MY RIGHTS FOR MINE CHA!SO IF I LET UR OPIONS BE THEN LEAVE MINE ALONE ALSO!

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#4 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:07 AM

The naruto fandom is the most cancerous fandom out there.

Dunno why people waste time arguing on youtube/tumblr/narutoforums when the level of uranium is already above 9000 thousand.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#5 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:21 AM

The naruto fandom is the most cancerous fandom out there.

Dunno why people waste time arguing on youtube/tumblr/narutoforums when the level of uranium is already above 9000 thousand.

Well I mean its hard convincing to these NH and SS fans out there so I don't blame them if they do that.

Today I posted a comment on Youtube stating that I like NS alot. I got 20 hate messages from angry fans claiming I was pathetic. The worst part is, I posted it on a NS music video. This isn't the only time this has happened though. Actually, I get hate messages everyday. I have death threats, insults, and mean words thrown at me everyday! The Naruto fandom is truly cruel. After thinking about it, I decided to leave the Naruto fandom. I will still ship NS, and be active on tumblr. I just refuse to get involved in the pairing debates or fandom in general. I hope I can come on here every once in a while to discuss chapters. I don't even know anymore... I really just want to quit watching Naruto too. Well, that's it.

Your not the only one

#6 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:22 AM

As much as I love the shipping wars in this fandom, I do have to admit that the Naruto fandom is by far the worst fandom I have had the fortunate/misfortune of being apart of. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#7 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:23 AM

This is the reason why I decided to leave YouTube and not to waste time with the goddamn haters and joined this site so I can be in peace with you wonderful people.

#8 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:29 AM

I'm sorry to hear that you got treated that badly. The Naruto fandom can be really horrible, and nobody deserves to have stuff that hateful and mean thrown at them like that. Hope you feel better soon my friend, and just stay away from all the mess and drama the Naruto fandom can bring :hug:

Edited by Swagkura, 01 September 2014 - 01:29 AM.

tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#9 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:39 AM

Naruto has the worst fandom I've ever seen, and I don't care if I'm bashing. Just stay away from anything Naruto related with this site being an exception. I swear this anime has the fandom of a bunch of 12-year-old brats.

#10 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:41 AM

I do not want to think when Kishimoto have to choose the pairings. This war is the worse thing and  this is my first one I just came for the sake romance of anime or manga not to fight. Sorry what happened to you just stay away for those bad fandoms.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#11 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:05 AM

Why don't I get this kind of treatment from the other shipping members? Ah well.

Ignore them, 'haters gonna hate' and you are going to roll.

And most don't even know what they are saying at all, death threats are unnecessary and I'm sure as hell that they are not able to come ten meters before you with a knife (Fear destroys every ounce of power if one's not able to overcome it).The power of the keyboard can bring yesterday's inner warrior of a today's nerd to the surface.

#12 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:11 AM

Oh, believe me, the Sonic fandom is just as bad. Not only do you have people arguing over SonAmy and SonSal (and some other pairings, but not quite as much from what I've seen), you also have people arguing over classic games versus modern games, or Archie's Sonic comic. I haven't been active in the Sonic fandom lately, but someone I watch on dA said she was getting death threats over what she shipped, so she was posting less often.

You'd think by the way these people act that they're in elementary school, but a lot of them are adults.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 01 September 2014 - 02:14 AM.

~Relient K

#13 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:16 AM

Oh, believe me, the Sonic fandom is just as bad. Not only do you have people arguing over SonAmy and SonSal (and some other pairings, but not quite as much from what I've seen), you also have people arguing over classic games versus modern games, or Archie's Sonic comic. I haven't been active in the Sonic fandom lately, but someone I watch on dA said she was getting death threats over what she shipped, so she was posting less often.

You'd think by the way these people act that they're in elementary school, but a lot of them are adults.

Lol Sonic really? People are fighting over who Sonic should be with? Either Amy or Sally? That's crazy.

#14 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:18 AM

Lol Sonic really? People are fighting over who Sonic should be with? Either Amy or Sally? That's crazy.

Sonic has been around for a long, long time. It'd only be fair something such as a shipping war(s) would occur.

Regardless of their shipping choice, no one should be threatened with something as heavy as a death threat. It's childish and stupid.

Edited by TeeBee, 01 September 2014 - 02:18 AM.

#15 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:25 AM

Sonic has been around for a long, long time. It'd only be fair something such as a shipping war(s) would occur.

Regardless of their shipping choice, no one should be threatened with something as heavy as a death threat. It's childish and stupid.

I don't care about Sonic shipping wars to me its really stupid to ship who Sonic should be with.

#16 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:27 AM

I don't care about Sonic shipping wars to me its really stupid to ship who Sonic should be with.

It's not that you don't care. You've asked a question and I've answered it. It's your opinion, yours only. Truth to be told, I don't fancy Sonic that much either.

Think of it, they might feel the same about our shipping war. Everything's a matter of perspective, lad.

Anyhow, we are deviating from the subject, keep it within its area.

#17 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:31 AM

don't let those idiots get to you cuz if ns is endgame then they will have no choice but to shut up and if they don't ill make them don't let the butthurt trolls get you down its not worth it

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#18 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:35 AM

don't let those idiots get to you cuz if ns is endgame then they will have no choice but to shut up and if they don't ill make them don't let the butthurt trolls get you down its not worth it

Do you really think that they'll go down that easily? Nay way.

They'll still harass everyone who stands in their shipping's choice.

Like a good friend of mine said,

"Don't worry, fan fiction is the only place where NH and SS will be canon." There's too many ff's about NH and SS there, it might hint something?  :hm:

Edited by TeeBee, 01 September 2014 - 02:35 AM.

#19 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:37 AM

Holy frick, the Naruto fandom is going to implode when end game pairings are revealed. When that happens, I'm going to sick to my own little peaceful corner even more than I do now.
~Relient K

#20 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:42 AM

It's not that you don't care. You've asked a question and I've answered it. It's your opinion, yours only. Truth to be told, I don't fancy Sonic that much either.

Think of it, they might feel the same about our shipping war. Everything's a matter of perspective, lad.

Anyhow, we are deviating from the subject, keep it within its area.

I am a big Sonic but I've never heard of a shipping war going with Sonic that's crazy!

Holy frick, the Naruto fandom is going to implode when end game pairings are revealed. When that happens, I'm going to sick to my own little peaceful corner even more than I do now.

If I see what I like Imma go crazy and start trolling on Youtube when that happens!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users