#52101 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 10:53 PM

Just out of curiosity...

Did anyone here ever read those ten chapters or so of "Mages of the North" I posted a while back?

I haven't worked on it for a while because I took a break and wasn't able to pick it up since then due to lack of motivation, but it's supposed to be an answer to the failures of Naruto.

I was just curious to know if anyone read it and actually liked it or not. 

Edited by Dalton.T.R, 27 July 2020 - 10:54 PM.

#52102 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 09:46 PM

https://zenpiesama.w...-in-anime-manga

I was looking for female representation in the anime. And I found this really accurate especially when it comes to Hinata.
So what do you think?

It is a good read for sure

#52103 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 28 July 2020 - 11:03 PM

I like how Kagura from Gintama is shown as an example of a good female character

#52104 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 29 July 2020 - 04:06 PM

NH fans are just jealous because Sakura kissed Naruto before their stalker waifu  :lulz:

I bet they forget that Naruto was dying at the time and if Sakura didn't do that boom story is over and madara wins more.

#52105 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 06:36 PM

I still remember how some Naruhina fans on Narutobase accused NaruSaku fans over getting overhyped over a dead kiss. 

#52106 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 04:09 AM

I still remember how some Naruhina fans on Narutobase accused NaruSaku fans over getting overhyped over a dead kiss. 

It wasn't about that alone. It was about seeing how driven Sakura was to save him.

#52107 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 05:15 PM

Meanwhile, they lose their kitten if Naruto even sneezed in HInata's general direction

Edited by James S Cassidy, 30 July 2020 - 05:15 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#52108 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 05:50 PM

They can tell us that when they can say with a straight face that they didn't lose their $#&% during the "hand holding scene." Both cases had a reason for them and it wasn't shipping, Naruto was transferring a cloak to Hinata and Sakura was keeping Naruto from dying. They got anything to say to that?

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 August 2020 - 02:35 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52109 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 08:01 PM

I shall take the lack of responses as a "no".

That's a shame. 

#52110 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:33 PM

I shall take the lack of responses as a "no".

That's a shame. 

Can you send me the link, I was going to answer but thanks in part for me not having any internet its hard to answer people.

#52111 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 12:29 AM

Can you send me the link, I was going to answer but thanks in part for me not having any internet its hard to answer people.

Here you go! http://www.narusaku....showtopic=16520

This is the first 10 to 15 chapters or so if I remember correctly. The chapters are short and to the point, but they have their fair share of comical moments and world building.

The general plot for anyone interested in reading is two young boys who live in the South Swamp of Fiorra have never left their village and know very little about the outside world. What they know of anything past the swamps has been told to them by the trader who comes to their village every so often.However, something eventually forces the two young boys to flee their village and the only place they've ever known; thrusting them into a world that they don't understand.

The main character is Floris Fetcher. He's a very talented alchemist who started learning the craft at a very young age. Once his former mentor died of natural causes, Floris became the village healer and advanced his skills rapidly over the years, eventually reaching the point he made potions that extended the lifespan of "Swamp Dwellers" from thirty years of age to almost eighty.He is highly intelligent and can quickly adapt to his surroundings. He is also one of the few characters I have that goes through "phases" meaning his attire, skill sets, and combat techniques changes as the story progresses.

Alvis Era is the second lead character. He is Floris' best and only friend throughout their childhood days and are the only two children in their village (I won;t say why for the sake of spoilers). Alvis is where most of the comedy comes into the story for the time being, but he is also a very skilled hunter and gatherer. Eventually, he becomes oddly skilled with magic, despite having the IQ of a rock.

#52112 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:22 AM

They can tell us that when they can say with a straight face that they didn't lose their $#&% during the "hand holding scene." Both cases had a reason for them and it wasn't shipping, Naruto was transferring a cloak to Hinata and Sakura was keeping Naruto from dying. Got anything to say to that?

Yeah. There's a HUGE difference there, since Hinata was only thinking of herself while Naruto was holding her hand to pass on some of Kurama's chakra to her, while Sakura was thinking of how she felt for Naruto and how she refused to see him die when he was so close to achieving his dream, and how strongly she believed in him no matter what after all their time together.

#52113 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 01 August 2020 - 04:18 AM

Can you imagine how they would react if NS was canon in November 5th 2014? They would lose their sh***.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#52114 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 11:21 AM

Can you imagine how they would react if NS was canon in November 5th 2014? They would lose their sh***.

Given how Naruto forums crashed when chapter 631 came out I imagine something similar would happen.

#52115 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 03:57 AM

Given how Naruto forums crashed when chapter 631 came out I imagine something similar would happen.

Hehehe! That would have rules for the ending too!

#52116 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 07:28 PM

Yeah. There's a HUGE difference there, since Hinata was only thinking of herself while Naruto was holding her hand to pass on some of Kurama's chakra to her, while Sakura was thinking of how she felt for Naruto and how she refused to see him die when he was so close to achieving his dream, and how strongly she believed in him no matter what after all their time together.

Not to mention, people forget that in OTHER anime even CPR scenes have people believe it is them kissing. It's like every other anime or tv show people lose their minds on the CPR scene and even the characters be like "OMG, does this count as my first kiss?" and they will blush about it and even go through really weird thought processes. Especially if the characters are teenagers.

Oh, but in Naruto it is NO BIG DEAL. It is amazing how opposite everything is. How Naruto is ALWAYS the exception to the rule every time you bring up how stupid it is or how a situation is taken so lightly.

"Naruto never gave Hinata any attention."
"Well, that's because he was so busy. He can't save the world AND focus on Hinata."
"But every other main hero can do both."

"CPR is not a real kiss"
"But every other anime character in history takes it as one and freaks out."

Look at this scene:

Look how they blush and freak out of what the NH call "a simple life saving maneuver"

How about this one?

What about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_am1xqQhBk

And even here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c4tOhIJAk8

CPR in anime is NEVER scene as moot. It is ALWAYS taken to the highest degree, BUT NOT IN NARUTO.

So, why is it that everyone else freaks out about it, but Naruto it is no big deal? Because the characters took it as no big deal? I guess no.

I BET YOU $20 if Naruto gave CPR to Hinata....they would freak out like no tomorrow and claim it meant alot even if Naruto meant did it for no reason other than to save her life because that is how they think.

Do people forget how Japan's culture works? CPR, while meant for life saving, has a bit of a taboo to it because Japan's culture believes in the concept of PERSONAL SPACE. SO even CPR is seen as an invasion even if for good reason to. THis is why they freak out.

The problem is Kishimoto never follows through with his actions.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 06 August 2020 - 07:31 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#52117 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 07:53 PM

Not to mention, people forget that in OTHER anime even CPR scenes have people believe it is them kissing. It's like every other anime or tv show people lose their minds on the CPR scene and even the characters be like "OMG, does this count as my first kiss?" and they will blush about it and even go through really weird thought processes. Especially if the characters are teenagers.

Oh, but in Naruto it is NO BIG DEAL. It is amazing how opposite everything is. How Naruto is ALWAYS the exception to the rule every time you bring up how stupid it is or how a situation is taken so lightly.

"Well, that's because he was so busy. He can't save the world AND focus on Hinata."

"CPR is not a real kiss"

Look at this scene:

Look how they blush and freak out of what the NH call "a simple life saving maneuver"

How about this one?

What about this?
https://www.youtube....h?v=q_am1xqQhBk

And even here:
https://www.youtube....h?v=_c4tOhIJAk8

CPR in anime is NEVER scene as moot. It is ALWAYS taken to the highest degree, BUT NOT IN NARUTO.

So, why is it that everyone else freaks out about it, but Naruto it is no big deal? Because the characters took it as no big deal? I guess no.

I BET YOU $20 if Naruto gave CPR to Hinata....they would freak out like no tomorrow and claim it meant alot even if Naruto meant did it for no reason other than to save her life because that is how they think.

Do people forget how Japan's culture works? CPR, while meant for life saving, has a bit of a taboo to it because Japan's culture believes in the concept of PERSONAL SPACE. SO even CPR is seen as an invasion even if for good reason to. THis is why they freak out.

Exactly and the fact others had basically pressured him to take the path he chose but also his own inability to see he was done with it all....

#52118 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 12:47 AM

You know... I kind of curious what would have happend with SP if NS had actually become canon. 

Would they have been shallow enough to animate Naruto and Sakura getting a divorce so Naruto could move on to his "beloved Hinata", or would they have even bothered animating a new series altogether? 

#52119 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 01:57 AM

"CPR is not a real kiss"

Look at this scene:

How about this one?

What about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_am1xqQhBk

And even here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c4tOhIJAk8

And the same would go for every other cliche / trope used in anime for such things - it would mean soooooo much in those other anime, but never in Naruto (at least if it's between NS), but they would instantly say the opposite if even the slightest hint of it happened between NH, even if, as with the series itself, the situation is played completely for comedic purposes.

2e5.gif

#52120 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 02:34 PM

Long story short; NS must be disproven to the point nobody acknowledges its existence, NH is SUUUUUCH innocent, sweet and pure love it must be supported and created from nothing. that is the thought process of all NH Hinata fantics. Just saying, that is how it's broken down as, and the reason is something I've mentioned and brought up many many times

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 August 2020 - 02:34 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)