The HMS NaruSaku

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
253 replies to this topic

#1 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts
  • Interests:EHRGEIZ: God Bless The Ring!

Posted 09 November 2004 - 04:55 PM

For Cleaned up & non-comment/replies Version: Click Here <---HMS NaruSaku ~Special Edition~

Disclaimer: Character names and references all belong to their original Owners. Names of certain characters belong to their original people. This story? Dedicated to my wonderful members, and our never-ending adventure!

Click For Spoiler
The HMS NaruSaku

Chapter 1: City Of NF

Gather now, my children and hear the tale of my journey. It started back in the season of Spring, and I was just another citizen of this port city of hustle and bustle. I had just moved in and introduced myself at the town square. They made me stand on a box, and announce myself.

"HI MY NAME IS HOKUTEN! I LIKE NARUTO AND I'M NEW HERE!"

Of course I felt very silly since I was new and all. But the people there were very kind and they welcomed me into their community. So after my humble introduction, they booted me off the box and another went on. Business continued and everyone went about their own. As I went around town exploring many various bars and taverns with lots of people, I read signs like ...

"Gaara Fan Club!" - "Sakura Fan Club!" - "Hinata Fan Club!"

I believe that was the first bar/tavern I had joined. They gave me this membership card with their logo on it, along with a very warm welcome. I found myself at the door step of one very exclusive and popular club.

"Tenten Fan Club (subtitle: She's not weak!)"

With over 100+ members, it was the talk of the town, very very popular. So naturally, I joined. I spent most of my time there, just talking with the other members. The owner of the bar, Kinumi, and her asscociate, ZeroAxIX, where very nice to me. Although they did most of the talking, I simply sat back and enjoyed a good drink or two. They said that the man who ran the bars and tavern section of NF was a man named, Vash7ehStampede. Although fairly young for a mayor in-charge of that section, he was a good guy. He took care of business accordingly and fairly. His rules were simple to follow and if he thought something was fair he would talk it out.

Later on I had another place, almost like a great marketplace! It seemed to me that here people would come to visit each other and not just conduct business but engage in conversations. Some of these conversations were debates, others were flaming wars, but the best were discussion about their favorite things. I found a few shops to my liking.

"Final Fantasy Tactics" (hosted by Immortal) - "Suikoden 1-3" (also hosted by Immortal)

And there I had made my first friend. We would go on and on talking about our these topics and have so many fun debates. I would spend most of my days here as well, talking to my good friend Immortal, who also owned the "Shino Fan Club" tavern. There weren't many members of course, but we held our own. I wandered around the tall buildings of NF and found a literary section of town! Here I found myself with many authors, writers, artists, and designers! It was here that I found my place, where I could belong! I was greeted by a kind young writer, named Alden. Alden was very kind to me, and allowed me to join his "Rare-Pairings" Group. It was here that I was introduced into fiction writing. I met many famous authors at the time! Alden, being the first, Kinumi (of course), and more. They welcomed me into their Writers guild and taught me of how to write properly, and where I may share my works.

After a few more weeks of moving in, I had heard rumors of vicious "attacks" going on in this city. Apparently the former governors and mayors had a dispute over power, and thus some had turned renegade. One of which, I heard a great deal was this person, "Angelic". A nazi some say, and she/he laid siege to the city for a good week or so. We were caught off guard and the surprise attack had damaged the most of the buildings. But of course our fearless leaders, Tazmo and Trigunflame fought back! In a good day or two of recovery the city was rebuilt, but the damage was done. I was one of the few who did come back after four or five more attacks. I stood my ground and regrouped some of the lost inhabitants of NF.

A few weeks later after the dust had settled, I decided to open up my own tavern. The first of which was to be made, an "official pairing" tavern. Of course I had to run it by Vash7ehStampede, he approved of it and gave me my manager's license. I named it ...

"Naruto X Sakura Fan Club"

The first of its kind in this city, and the first to be made. Naturally when I first opened, not many people wanted to come into my place. Instead I was looked down upon, and many people disliked my tavern. But over time, some people did come in and liked what they saw. This was only the beginning of a journey I would never have imagined, and little did I know that I would find another temporary home outside of NF. A home to which I would later find out is the very rival of NF. A darker city, known as BK...

To be continued.

---------------

Chapter 1 is finished.

sushiset1_shrimp.gifHard-Gay-animated-sprite.gif
"Shiny. Let's go be bad guys."

#2 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 05:29 PM

I've been meaning to ask you about this ever since I saw the small line in your sig, Lloyd tongue.gif

#3 Tatsu_no_Houou

Tatsu_no_Houou

Shinigami Shinobi: "Rei" or Sei Yukigawano

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, writing stories\poems, reading stories\poems, drawing, Computers, Science

Posted 09 November 2004 - 05:30 PM

I like it ^^;;; The jouney threw the Konoha village's Fanclub area.

Can't wait for more of your tale to be told.

"Dreams echo in the void of time, striving for completion, childhood dreams, innocent things. To each his or her own"~Me

Well my other favorite quotes... you'd have to click this link wont you.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

#4 alphabet

alphabet

dumpling-buns

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 09 November 2004 - 09:43 PM

w00t! More, more! Can't wait to read the rest!
Posted Image

#5 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 09 November 2004 - 10:36 PM

I like this story. biggrin.gif It's nice to read the history of the NaruSaku FC, and to see an imaginative spin on it. happy.gif

Looking forward to more!

#6 bassclef

bassclef

Konoha Journalist

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 12:58 AM

woah... a HMS NaruSaku fic and/or manga... awesome. Like what Smiter said, it is good to see the history of this FC written with some added twists (for flavor or whatever).
"I got bored, so I decided to go and buy a 360. *shrugs* I mainly use it when I'm bored... Which happens to be all the time, lol." -me

#7 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 01:02 AM

Click For Spoiler
Chapter 2: BK, City Of Outcasts

During the vicious attacks going on at NF port city, many of us took refuge in another nearby, not so nearby village. This was the city of BK. Here I found the theme a little more darker, and more ... what's the word? ... "corrupt" if you will. Being in a very strange a new town, I treaded carefully and kept to myself for a while. I saw theses other people walking around in the shadows with hooded capes over their heads, we called them either "stalkers" or "lurkers". I knew a renowned stalker/lurker, his name was Hadou Kaen, although he was very nice about his business, he even said hello to me. Anyway, I wander around this dark city, and found myself at what looked to be an introduction square. Only ... there was no line, only random people going up saying "hellos" & "goodbyes". I could sense it was a different atmosphere here in BK. The higher ups & well-known were in their own class, as the lower people pretty much kept quiet or were murderously picked on.

I feared that if I introduced myself as I did in NF ... well then I wouldn't be telling this tale now would I? Anyway, this time I didn't give such a foolish entry, I stood up and spoke clearly and sternly.

"WASSAP BK!!! Just wanted to say hello and whoohoo hentai section!"

Luckily, I was hailed by a few kind faces but still booted off. Anywho I made my way around, and saw that their Bar/Tavern area was way out of control, they had a lot more types of Bars/Taverns, and even Gentlemen Clubs (Strip Clubs).

"HENTAI FAN CLUB!" - "<3 ILK FAN CLUB" - "Tenten Fan Club (She's Not Weak!)"

Now there was a familiar place to my eyes. Low and behold did I find out that this Bar was owned by Kinumi, of course, and ZeroAxIX. I was glad to see them here as well, although when I spoke to them it was like their attitiudes had changed. They were more let go and spoke freely. With this in mind I figure, this village must be a more free spirited city than NF. But more and more do I find familiar faces and names I've heard. Hadou Kaen, which I've already mentioned, was exiled from NF for Stalking/Lurking. I never exactly knew about that, then again nor did I ask. And I found out that ILK (ilovekabuto), was also exiled for disagreeing with Trigunflame of NF. Another FK (Flower Kirby) was exiled from NF for disagreeing with Trigunflame. The more I stayed the more I became curious as to why everyone here disliked NF city.

Many inhabitants here were once citizens of NF as they tell me. Most of them booted, exiled, and even left on their own simply because of the Leaders (Tazmo & Trigunflame). Well, actually the way I saw it, many of them mainly disliked that Trigunflame. I never understood why, I never really had any problems nor have I even seen him around.

But anyway, I wandered around more to find their Literary Section of the city! There I met many a famous scholars: TTLOTS, Lackey_H, Kinumi (both artist & writer), Alden (of course), and Blood Shinobi. There my I would gain much knowledge and more about writing skills!

Once again, I freely opened my a tavern here, my "NaruSaku FC". Although here it was fairly harsh. Not many people came in or joined, and I did get quite a critisism, but at least they were nice about it. I felt that here, the Club section wasn't very popular or people were big on it. Most of their attention was mainly spent in the Hentai part of town. Yes, a "hentai" part of town, I believe it was their main attraction. No limits, anyone can access freely. Don't ask if I've been in there, you already know the answer.

Here it felt like "Freedom", it certianly had a different "feel" about it than NF did. People weren't so restricted, you didn't have constant survaillence, or you didn't have to worry about getting kicked or exiled for certian things. In a sense ... we were free ... but something about BK just didn't have the same feeling as NF. I longed to return back, but little did I know of what troubles I would return to.

To be continued...

------

Chapter 2 is finished.

(Just to let everyone know, the REAL adventures dont start until I've reached the Fall Of NF, and the City Of NT.)

#8 alphabet

alphabet

dumpling-buns

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 01:08 AM

w00t! I can't wait to have more! So you're going to write about us, eh? YEAH!
Posted Image

#9 bassclef

bassclef

Konoha Journalist

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 01:10 AM

ah man... this is getting good since i was never at that time of NF and BK. it's good to read a quick overview of what has happened even if somethings have been changed. hmm, oh yeah i didn't make my first appearence in the NaruSaku FC until the NT arc, i know all about what happened then, haha.
"I got bored, so I decided to go and buy a 360. *shrugs* I mainly use it when I'm bored... Which happens to be all the time, lol." -me

#10 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 02:14 AM

Click For Spoiler
Chapter 3: Conflict Of War, NF vs BK (Filler part 1)

*takes a swig of NyQuil* (joke for later reference)

Now when I learned that NF was back in the safe zone, naturally you'd want to return home. But this time the damage was done, much was lost, and now feelings towards each other were on the edge of a knife.

From what I remember those months ago, what started as a partnership ended in a desperate power struggle. Apparently our Leaders Tazmo and Trigunflame were having doubts about each other. One was viewed as a kind and open simple leader, while the other was viewed as a harsh and strict law abiding, power hungry, abusive leader. Now as I've said, I bear no feeling towards either one, and I have no opinion on either one as well. But people blantly didn't like Trigunflame, and sometimes I can't blame them.

On top of this internal affair, BK was also on it's rise of citizens and infamy. Yes "infamy". They attacked with small raids of "Tubgirls" and "Goatse", also one very sicked attack of "Maggot Breasts" (very very nasty, if I do say so myself). With each small picking, nerves began to rise, and people's moods were being pushed to the limit.

Thus there was one final attack, but this came from within. From what I remember, or "heard", Trigunflame was going to be impeached, but just before his impeachment ... the city was under attack once again. But this time, the attack came from within. This was the last time I could call this place my home, for the damage was far beyond any recovery. As for the Fall fo NF, some say it was Trigunflame's doing (pre-meditated), some say Angelic just came back, but most think TF hired Angelic to do the attack. It was never clear, and thus the City of NF was lost ... for now.

I barely escaped the ruins of NF, finding my refuge in BK once again. I had lost my first Tavern in NF, and I had a steady number of members. Many had scattered and were lost. I know I lost a few good friends in that last attack. As I returned to BK, there was much celebration as their "rival" had been shut down and they had nothing to do with it.

Says one: "Merely spectators we are!" - "Truely sad, but let's party!" Said another.

I for one was not entirely happy, but after thought and review. NF was pretty much viewed as a Tyranny. After much partying, life continued and not much happened in those few weeks. I continued to write my smut fics, and learn much more from the Fiction Gurus, and I believe we even had a Hot Tub party hosted by ILK (very very wild!).

By the next week (after the Hot Tub Party) we learned that a new Village was revealed. A village created just after the Fall Of NF. A village created by "that man", Trigunflame ... And thus I entered the City of NT ...

To be continued.

--------

Chapter 3 is finished.

And it's already a filler! LIKE OH-EM-GEE! LAWLIPOP!!!11!one1.

Anywho, it all happened so fast and so rapidly. I remember having to register atleast 5 times before the final attack. It was funny though, I believe there were already problems when I first came. I just came at the wrong time.

#11 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 02:44 AM

Click For Spoiler
Chapter 4: Port City Of NT
Subtitle: Corruption of BK

Now as I've said, NT was created by the same person who was going to be impeached from NF, yes that man, Trigunflame. How coincidental that this new and improved city was almost identical and much better than NF. But it didn't matter, everything FELT right again, or so I thought. But here, my journey would begin again.

This city owned by TF and a new girl, Lit0 was it? But she went by the name of Tammy. A new home, a new start, and a new place to build relationships. Again I opened my place, but this time I was overjoyed to see that there were more people in my support!

"NaruSaku FC"

Yes, yes I made my own membership card, but it was also when I had just started to become an artist/writer. I felt that I needed to take a break from my writing and jump start my tavern. I made many new friends and had many new ties to good people. I even started some booths in the Marketplace.

"Dragonball/DBZ/DBGT" - "Final Fantasy Tactics" - "Suikoden" - (and more famously) "Initial D" - just to name a few.

Oh yes, in the "Initial D" booth, I met Azuremen, Isogi_Takane, Type R, Xaimara, NaOH, JunHoJai, and much more! I even got to open up another Tavern!

"Initial D FC"

It was good fun, and I was fairly well known around the city. I'd name more people, but then the list would go on too long! Anyway moving onto the main part, it was here in NT that the revolution would begin. It started off as just another Club, another place for believers of NaruSaku to come in and talk and enjoy a good conversation. I remember one of my good members, one I'd even call my brother, although not of blood of course. What was his name ... *ponders for a minute* ... Ah Yes! Paul! I mean Blayze! Good man, good writer, and when he joined I found out later he was a fellow Scholar also! Although his pen name did throw me off. But anyway we would sit in the tavern just drinking and talking all day. And with talking so much, we leaked out to others, and thus more came, and more. It was glorious moment for us as we nearly had 50 members!

Another young chap came in around that time, a very lazy fellow I might add, although his companion wasn't as lazy. What was that couples name?

(*bop on the head*)
(Bass: Oy! We weren't a couple!)
(Mrs.Hyuga: *giggles*)
(Ow...)

Ah yes, now I remember their names. Bassclef and Mrs.Hyuga, both well talented scholars, both writers, and I believe Hyuga was an artist as well. I held all of them with high regard, and they were just as happy to see a NaruSaku Tavern. More members came, I do remember another young boy, he goes by the name of LHG (LoveHinaGuy). I remember he would always come around talking to us, and giving much support for us, it's sad that we've lost him ... but anyway. I remember one fellow just as enthusiastic as LHG although he abandoned us for a new cause, his name was Kuja. I do miss him now and then, but his goals are now for the One Piece. I don't blame him, it is a worth cause and I thank him for our new membership card. Moving on, life was good, we were getting a decent flow of traffic in our tavern. As you may imagine we all spent most of our days drinking about and debating each others take on NaruSaku. It was fun, bloody fun I might add. Our reputation could only grow!

This of course all happened and could ONLY happen at NT, meanwhile as I traveled back and forth to BK ... this part was only sadness and downfall. Sadly to say, many of the old members did invade and raid NT for a little while. It was a good gag start to attack with the "Maggot kittens", "Tubgirl", and "Goatse" weapons of war, but nonetheless futile. NT was much stronger than that, this time BK would lose the battle over who would reign. Sadly enough, traffic to BK was slowing down, and there were only a few refugees that transfered over to BK. Although I must say, they weren't exactly an improvement either. They were only getting traffic because of their Hentai Section of town, also the flood of lurkers must have tripled. Not enough people joining, and posting like they should. It also seemed that the leaders of BK had gotten tired of "baby-sitting" the kiddies. JoBD, or was it JoDB, was the main governor of BK. Although he was a good man, he grew tired of his own job, and decided to leave. But with his leave, it also meant the shut down of the City. The city was emptied, and soon became nothing but a ghost town. Now it was nothing but Ruins of the once Rival City of NF/NT. Sad to say I lost the people there, but I did love them. They had a certain ... "charm" about them that you could only find there. Alas those were the last few days I would spend at my once called second home of BK. I always believed that one day BK would recover from it's loss, but that day never came and I chose to move on. It had been a good week or two, I stayed till the very end of BK, I saw all of my good friends off, and I was the last to sail off back to NT.

Funny story actually ... well not funny for me of course ... but in our last night of reveling, I think one of them accidentally blew up my ship. Of course I didn't notice it since we were all drunk up to our heads. But of course on the next morning I believe my reation when I woke up was ...

"My-my ship! YOU BLEW UP MY BLOODY SHIP!?"

Of course he was kind enough to "lend" me his ship, well it really wasn't much of a ship, more like a row boat. But hey, better than nothing at all. Thus I set sail off to return home, back to NT. On my way across the sea I ran into a strange fellow trapped on a deserted island, all he wanted was a lift off and a ride to Tortuga. I was much abliged to help him, although I never got his name.

"Jack Sparrow. Captain!" He enthusiastically pointed out. "Jack Sparrow." He spoke as he sat down next to me.

"Don't I know you?" Says I.

"No of course not mate, but I'm sure our paths may never cross again. Although you'd best be looking out for me, savvy?" He said while giving me this strange and confusing look. He walked away in a fashion (don't ask), and that was the last I saw of him ....

And now here I am, returning back to NT, only to see in the distance smoke and flame. Something had happened while I was away. An attack possibly, I wasn't surprised. But upon my return, I would be in store for something more than just a surprise ...

To Be continued.

-----------------------

Chapter 4 is finished.

moo! yeah, i'll see where I can put it. although i'm not sure where ... when I get to the point of starting the HMS NaruSaku Manga, I'll sticky this. But thats not for a while.

#12 bassclef

bassclef

Konoha Journalist

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 02:46 AM

oh jeez.. i think i joined what? 1-3 months after the FC was made? i remember posting something like, "Hey I've been watching this FC for a while ever since i stumbled upon this site. so may i join?"

ah.. the good 'ol days... so carefree.. less posts and *gasp* we were on topic! it all changed after so many joined. haha about 10 pages a day.. man. THOSE days were the GOOD old days.

#13 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 10 November 2004 - 03:15 AM

OMG HOKU THIS FREAKING PWNS!!! XD XD XD YOSH!!! Hmm...when did I join???? *scratches head* I DON'T REMEMBER!! In September of this year, I think...

#14 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 10 November 2004 - 10:54 AM

Loving it so far! biggrin.gif

You know, you should put the story up on the website when it's completed - it'd be an interesting way to tell the history of the club to new people. wink.gif

Hehe, liked the introduction of the guys!

#15 alphabet

alphabet

dumpling-buns

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 12:38 PM

Me and Ash, the dynamic duo? XD XD XD Can't wait to see more!

Hmm. . . If I remember correctly, Ash, I joined just a day before you did. Fun stuff. tongue.gif
Posted Image

#16 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 01:32 PM

And thus the story begins again ... Chapter 1 again (LOL)

Click For Spoiler
Chapter 5: Port City Of NT (part duex)
Subtitle: Brothers Reunited

I stood atop the mast, over looking in the distance what I recall as home. The ocean wind blowing through my hair and carrying my small boat to dock. Suddenly I looked down to see that ... my boat is leaking. So I grab hold a rope and swing down to bucket out the incoming water. The water level is at the rim of my feet so I'm trying to bucket the water faster. Suddenly something catches my eye, I dropped my bucket and took off my hat. As my boat is slowly drifting towards the port, there where two skeletons hanging and sign hanging next to them.

"NaruSaku'ers Ye Be Warned"

I tipped my hat to them, and took heed of this "warning". Did something happen while I was away? For now, my plan was to lay a low profile and find out what had happened while I was in BK. The water level was rising rapidly, the ship was sinking and I couldn't save it. So I merely climbed back up the mast and rided the current out. As I pasted other people that were on the dock they saw me as I gallantly rode my sinking ship to the nearest docking area. My ship sinking rapidly as I held onto the top of the mast with my chin up, until finally the top fo the mast had reached the dock and I stepped down. Just as I was walking out of the port, a man stopped me.

"Well hold up you! It's required that you pay up for docking! And I shall need to know you're name."

I turned around to see that the mast of my small boat was actualy STILL above water. Couldn't believe my luck, so I searched around my gear to find some left over hentai stuff from BK.

"What say you to 3 pictures of Hentai, and we forget about the name?"

He looked at me with an questioning eye, but saw the the papers I held, and almost immediately brushed me away.

"Welcome to Port NT, Mr. Smith."

I tipped my hat in thanks and made my way from the port to what was left of my Tavern. It looked as if it were abandoned for quite some time. The outside walls had graffiti on it. And the main door seemed like it was boarded up. I took down the boards and tried to enter what was left of my bar. A mess it was, everything was out of order, it looked as if people just came in here and did as they pleased, completely emtpy and thrashed. Whatever happened here I intended to find out, one way or another.

Just then I had heard a loud commotion just outside of my bar, I quickly rushed out to see what was going on. It was the building next door, there seemed to be some kind of a ruckus going on, all I heard was angry people shouting, and explosions from the inside. Smoke began to pillow out of the main entrance, and I walked off to the side alley just out of sight to watch what was going to happen.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!! You'll never take me alive! Eat Yaoi Smokebombs!"

At first I couldn't see who it was that ran out of the bar, but his voice was very familiar. And through the disappating smoke, I saw flaming red hair. It was none other than my own brother, causing trouble so it seemed. He threw more smoke bombs and began to run in my direction. Several angry people from the bar charged out coughing.

"Curse you Blaze! You won't get away with this!"

"That's Bla-Y-ze with a Y, you bloody bastar-*hurk*"

And I pulled him out from the side, and out of sight before the smoke fully cleared. Just as the angry mob passed by, he started to get angry about the person who had just jerked him out of nowhere. Atleast until I showed my face ...

"OY!? I can take care of myself and you dont just-" Look of bewilderment as he saw who had just helped him escape the mob.

"Hello Paul."

He then had a great grimace upon his face, and was almost overjoyed to see me that he nearly gave away our position. "BROTHER! You live!"

"Quiet! You wanna get us caught!? Come on, tell me everything. Tell me what has happened while I was away."

We quietly walked around the back of the NaruSaku Tavern and entered through the backway. We put up a few stools at the bar so that we could sit down, and I rummaged through the mess to find what spiced rum we had left.

"So tell me, I leave for a few weeks, my club is rundown, and all of our members have left? And now I come back to see you raiding on other people's clubs?"

"Well if ye hadn't left for so long, none of this woulda happened!"

"Oh don't blame me for this! I thought you'd be just fine for a coulpe weeks. Bah! Just continue!"

"They came so fast and rapidly, that N***H*** faction. I mean they have been around, but ever since they got that new leader, Hyuuga-Hinata. She's been rampid and going on about how we are the wrong ones, and how we are the heretic. It's as if we are branded, and now we are persecuted." He was shaking his head in disappointment and put a hand to his forehead. "They just wouldn't stop bashing us, telling incorrect and partial references."

"I don't understand, why such an aggressive attack towards us? What have we done that makes them mad?" None of this made any sense to me, all I remember was my club being very peaceful and not causing any trouble towards anyone else. My business was fair and clean.

"Well apparently, and I quote, we are TOO popular and moving up TOO fast."

"The hell is that supposed to mean? Too fast and popular, that doesn't make any sense. How can a bar be TOO popular?"

"Well someone had to fight back! I couldn't just sit here and do nothing! I tried to talk to them logically, and reason with them. Then they threw me out on my arse and told me, that I sucked and that I should go back to my own club. Once I thought the literal way was not good enough, it was time to fight fire with fire. When you were gone, we thought you abandoned us all in time of need. Thought you died out at sea or something, searching for whatever it was you were looking for. You left us without any reason, or word of where you had gone. What else was I supposed to do brother?" He then placed is hands over his eyes as he was about to tear. "Did you know Mum had thought you'd died ... but I KNEW you'd come back! I always did."

"Well I'm not dead, and I'm back, and I'm not going anywhere this time." I took hold of his shoulders and shook him out of his misery. He wiped his eyes and we drank the last of the spiced rum in our mugs. We cleaned up what we could and gathered our things. Blayze had regained his composure and found new fire within my return.

Everything lost. Members scattered. Our pride and honor shot down. And my club ... MY CLUB being put down for stupid reasons. This will not go unpunished, this will not go without Vengence. It's time for a change.

"It's time ... for New Blood."

To Be Continued.

--------

Chapter 5 is finished.

BLAH! Okay, I kinda skipped some stuff and got right into the main plot and storyline I want to do. The Recruitment process begins now, just how I'll introduce each member and their ranks I'm still working on.

PS. If yall remember you're rank and job aboard the HMS NaruSaku please repost it again. I completely forgot it, and dont remember where we originally posted it.

#17 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 01:58 PM

I remember one of my good members, one I'd even call my brother, although not of blood of course. What was his name ... *ponders for a minute* ... Ah Yes! Paul! I mean Blayze!

*weeps Lee-style*

Lloyd, my Binary Brother!

#18 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 02:17 AM

And the recruitment process begins ...

Click For Spoiler
Chapter 6: The Crew (First Mate)
Subtitle: Jack Of All Trades, Smiter

So Blayze and I got all of our gear and made our way out of the club. But just soon as we stepped outside, I turned to face him and realized something ...

"Why are we going outside?"

Blayze scartched his head in confusion. "I'm not sure, I was following you in the moment."

I smacked my head in stupidity as we went back into the club. Where would we go? Who would we recruit? The enemy out numbers us 10:1, so we need strength in the individuals rather than numbers. Quality over quantity. So we sat down once again at the bar and began thinking of how to rebuild our once glorious club.

"We need to gather those that are strong, willing to go beyond all limits and into danger, and most importantly educated."

"I've got one! The perfect guy for the job!"

"Oh do you?" I was intrigued to see that he already had a suggestion to be made, but Paul's always been very reliable. "Well? Who is he?"

Blayze got up and signaled me to follow him. "Well come on! We don't want to be late do we? I'll show 'im to you!"

And so we exited out the back door this time and made our way around the alleyways of the Club section of the City. We past the through the Arts & Literary part of town, there seemed to be a large commotion going on. Although we didn't get a chance to stop, I did see a very interesting fellow there organizing the Artists and what not. We made our way to the political square of the city and there were many debates going on. We made our way through the crowds of debaters. We reached one specific area where the sign said "Pairing Debates". Here it seemed to be the most active and it looked as if everyone was at everyone else throats. Anyway, Blayze pulled me off to the side and we sat down just outside of the crowd to listen in. We sat there listening to blokes ranting on about S***S*** and N***H*** and it all sounded repetitious. None of these "debaters" were actually using good references and kept denying that any other pairing would be blasphemic. I felt the blood rise in me to jump up and start up an arguement, but Blayze stopped me and pointed out another who would do the arguing. The man that we would soon recruit ...

"I object to you're information! You keep using the same reference over and over, Volume 21 - Chapter 181 ..."

This man was slightly a little older than I was, and was of a fair complexion. He spoke with such a passion that it touched our hearts. Even though he was putting down all of the other debaters they gave him well rounded respect for his opinions and even learned from their mistakes! You could almost say that was a certain "charm" about him.

"... and that is opinion on NaruSaku."

That caught my attention and I turned to Blayze.

"Did he just say-?"

"Yup. His name's Smiter. Brilliant isn't he? He can debate like none other, smoothly talk his way through an angry crowd, and even convert some people over to his argument! Did I also mention that he's a fellow Writer AND Artist? Also one more thing ... he's greatly skilled with a sword. It's amazing how he does this everyday, like a true hero. The way he just talks his way out, grabs his long coat, and walks down the alleyway with his coat swooshing in the air."

Now THAT also grabbed my attention as I looked at my brother saying all of this in such a poetic style. I gave him an awkward eye and asked him. "Oh and are you attracted to him?"

"What!? No! Of course not!" He quickly spoke and gave me a face of disgust. "I'm merely saying he's a Jack Of All Trades that one is!"

We both had a good laugh about that one. And just as the crowds began to settle down, we saw that Smiter was beginning to leave. So we decided to follow him to a point where we may be able to confront him. Strangely enough it was exactly as Blayze had described. He smoothly talked his way through the roaring crowd that was acknowledging him, took his long coat, and walked down the alleyway with his coat swooshing in the air. As soon as I saw that, I looked at my astranged brother.

He rolled his eyes back, and shook his head in embarassment. "Okay, well maybe I'm a little attracted."

I gave a small chuckle and we continued to scout this Smiter out. He made his way through the city very busily. He stopped by the Arts district and dropped off a few of his works. Next he dropped by the Literary Section and checked through the FanFiction Library for any new NaruSaku stories. It was a good run around for a while, until finally he made one final stop. But it was this final stop that we would confront him.

"NaruSaku Fan Club"

He looked up at the building with disappointment and gave a heavy sigh. I believe that was when I made my entrance. I walked over to him, standing just behind him.

"Truly a tragedy it is."

He hadn't noticed that I was behind him, and almost naturally struck at me with an open blade! Such speed and power, I thought I would never meet another as skilled as I was. Fortunately for me, I'm better. I single handedly blocked his blade with the hilt of my own katana, not drawing forth my blade.

"And what do you know of tragedy?" He asked surprised to see that I blocked his attack.

"Come inside and perhaps I can tell you a tale." I gave him a friendly smile.

He then noticed my sword and his seemed to know who I was, but wasn't entirely sure. So he pushed me back, lowered his blade, but didn't sheathed it. I leap back a few feet. To him it must have looked like I glided back in slow motion with a graceful landing.

"You carry an interesting sword there, mate. I heard that the NaruSaku owner did own a custom made katana, one with the shape of the head of a dragon as his hilt."

"Oh really?" I spoke in a playful tone.

He sensed that I was not a foe, but here to test him in a sense. "I also heard that he was quite the swordsman, one that I hoped to become someday. But I've yet to meet a warrior that can beat me. Perhaps today is a good day!"

He then raised his blade with two hands and got into a battle stance. I gladly smiled, bowed my head and gladly accepted his challenge. I took no stance, but simply stood there with my sheathed sword in one hand. Our eyes had locked and we focused our psyche, trying to read each other's minds, trying to see each other's technique or style. We were in a dead lock for a good five minuntes, when we were rudely interrupted by my brother.

"OY! Lloyd are ye gonna stand there or come inside for a drink!?"

I grinned and replied, "Prepare drinks for three, Paul."

And at that Smiter rushed towards me with great speed, trying to catch me off guard when I replied. But I quickly knocked off the first stroke with my hilt like I first did when I was behind him. He moved of to the left of me and tried to hit me from the left, I blocked once more with my sheath and knocked him away. I could sense he was getting a little agitated that I hadn't drawn my blade yet. He knew that I was holding back.

"You're holding back."

But I also knew he was holding back as well. "As are you."

"Then let us settle this, so that our drinks dont get stale!"

I smiled once more at his response, and that was when I drew forth my blade. As I pulled it from the sheath, it made a ring that sounded almost heavenly. My blade shining with the setting sun's reflection, it looked as if my blade was on fire. I could tell it looked as if he were mesmerized, but then he charged at me this time with even greater speed! He made six strokes at me from all directions!

*STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE*

The sound of our blades claning and chiming in the air!

*CLANG CHING PING CLANG CHING CHING*

We were caught in a deadlock our blades sparking from the friction. He had a great smile upon his face. It was as if he was overjoyed to finally meet me, the person whom he was speaking about.

"So you're hokuten, eh?"

We pushed off each other landing about ten paces from each other. I bowed gracefully as to answer his question and smiled. We sheathed our swords and merrily went into the Bar to discuss our new partnership.

I had told him all about what happened to me and why I had been away, while Blayze filled him in on our situation. We spent a good hours drinking and talking that night.

"So tell me, Smiter. What's a good man like you doing around here with all these people calling us NaruSaku'ers , heretics?"

"Well, I first came here of course to join this club. When I learned that there was such a club, I was overjoyed. But when I first arrived here, I saw that it was abandoned and nearly falling apart. But I held faith that someone might return. But little would I imagine getting a personal invitation from you!"

"Oh come now, I'm just another believer, like yourself. But yes, I was outraged when I learned of what had happened here. And now I need people like you, strong, skilled, and educated. It's time to rebuild our club and fight back. It would honor me if you were to join our faction."

"No no, the honor is mine."

We toasted to that, and Blayze came back in with more drinks. We drank and drank until we couldn't stand up anymore that night! And I asked Smiter if he knew anymore people that would join us. And he replied ...

"Well there is this one person I know who'd love to join ..."

Me and Blayze moved in at the same time. "Annnd?"

"But ... well ... you see ..." We couldn't tell if he was blushing or just too damn drunk, but his voice was a little shaky. "It's this girl. She's a raging NaruSaku believer and a damned good Author like ourselves, maybe better. But ... well ..."

"What's this!? The man that can do everything is afriad of one girl!?" Blayze snickered, then began to laugh out loud.

"Oh come now mate! Surely the man who can convert haters into lovers isn't afraid of one little girl!" I grinned, trying not to laugh out loud as well.

"It's not that I'm afraid! And I CAN'T do EVERYTHING. It's just that ... well ... you know ..." He tried to argue back, but was a little bashful.

We stared at him confused at first. But then Blayze knew why he was being so timid and blurted it out pointing at him. "You LIKE HER! Don't you! Awww Smiter you dog!"

"Oy shaddup you drunkard! And my weakness isn't women! It's - Oh like I'm going to tell you! You blowheart!"

"Oh calm down Mr. Cassanova! You have all sorts of women swooning at you're words, yet you have problems with one girl!?"

"Well she isn't like most girls! She's into NaruSaku just as much as we all are, and well she's ... a little more ... aggressive."

"OH REEEALLLLLYYYY? So our Don Juan here likes aggressive women eh!? HAHAHA!!!"

The two of them began to tease each other, and playfully argue amongst themselves. I chuckled at their antics, took another swig from my mug, placed a hand on Smiter's shoulder, and asked him.

"So tell me mate, who is this lucky lady? And does she have a sister?"

To Be Continued.

------------

Chapter 6 is finished.

(Blah, just fixing some grammar mistakes, and yea ...)

#19 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 11 November 2004 - 04:17 AM

hmmm...I think I was a Gunner XD XD XD this is too good, Hoku!!

#20 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 04:33 AM

I don't know when you joined, Ash, but I joined in late June when I first joined NT. In fact joining was my first post there!

Back to Press Archive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users