#41 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:15 AM

@chatte
The flash back mean to show that naruto and sasuke will make symbol of harmony to dispel the infinite tsukoyomi with or without forcing sasuke to do that. It will happen when naruto rasenshuriken and sasuke chidori variety. clash.

I forget what number of the flashback chapter, but it show that :
Hinata already know naruto.
Sakura and ino know and fangirling sasuke.
Shika and chouji already friend and ino know them.
Kiba and shino are friend(?).
Naruto doesn't know sasuke and vice versa.
And the most important thing, naruto and sakura doesn't know each other.

That mean, base on unreliable timeline, we could take conclusion that:
Naruto and sasuke first fight happen in naruto second year/semester.
The event happen after uchiha massacre.
Sasuke, ino, sakura, chouji, and shikamaru is one class.
Naruto, Hinata, akamaru, kiba, and shino is one class.

With that said, there something happen between naruto and sakura in that period that make naruto fall in love/like/crush with sakura and sakura hate naruto.
The idea come from paptala.

#42 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Guhh I knew it. I had hopes for a better chapter and Sakura but I knew we would end up with this.

No comment. :wot:

I get this feeling that we'll only see Sakura in the movie.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#43 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

theres not enough scarves in this chapter

#44 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:16 AM

You know what would have been interesting....have Sasuke offer Naruto a seat of power. Say to them that instead of killing eachother, they should rule together. "Put armies against each other like chess pieces" and such. I guess that would be too cliche and we pretty much already have enough of it.

Kishi kind of has this Watchmen theme going. I wonder if that is where the inspiration comes form.

to james

It's funny how people view world peace, but funny enough world peace is boring. Entertaining? I don't know. The fight itself maybe, but the story leaves me in a weird state of mind like I am bored. I don't know why i can't get into it or maybe because I never was into Sasuke story at all. Maybe it isn't the fight itself, but the road we got to get here. The unnecessary drama and such that made up get to this point I guess was just too much. Chapter 693 just ruined everything kind of. Not the pairings, but just the way things got to this point. I don't know.

I just feel like...there was too much drama and now we have to sit through more before it is over.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 17 October 2014 - 12:54 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#45 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:17 AM

Guhh I knew it. I had hopes for a better chapter and Sakura but I knew we would end up with this.

No comment. :wot:

it'll be like this in the next chapter too. naruto and sasuke 4.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#46 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:18 AM

I miss Saku-cakes :sad:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#47 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:19 AM

It turn out to be the place is not far away from madara battlefield.

#48 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:19 AM

I wonder when Kishi will stop portraying Naruto as an underdog when Sasuke is in picture...

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#49 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:20 AM

ah that's true...they went near to where there's the god tree, all suddenly LOL

though I already knew that the vote was near to that place

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#50 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:21 AM

I wonder when Kishi will stop portraying Naruto as an underdog when Sasuke is in picture...

After this battle, they will become equal.
Anyway, by design naruto is stronger than sasuke.

#51 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:21 AM

Chakra explosions, some additional permutations for the demigods who were already far above everyone else before Rikudou energy was even a concept, and, of course, the rehashed melodrama in the white featureless dimension.

Sasuke is truly at Rikudou level now, which was achieved through the most ironic of methods because he originally decried the tailed creatures as instruments of destruction that needed to be destroyed. Apparently trying to stack the odds in your favour when your back is against the wall takes greater precedence than abiding to self-given disavowment. Naruto must really be getting under his skin.

As it's been said before, Sasuke has a point regarding the original purpose for these ceasefires between the countries stemming from a basic desire for self-preservation. This might be the cornerstone to a more intimate and long-term alliance, which ties into the original goal of achieving peace and understanding, but it can't be denied that Naruto had the means and circumstances for realising Jiraiya's dream dropped into his lap during this conflict with Akatsuki. It's not so much that there was a method to his madness, rather he built upon the foundation that Obito and Sasuke inadvertently created with their attack on the jinchuuriki and the events at the Kage Summit.

This rematch's fighting elements are more entertaining compared to the fiasco with Kaguya, but it still doesn't measure up to the high standards of fights during the early and middle portions of the manga, in my opinion. 

#52 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:22 AM

@chatte
The flash back mean to show that naruto and sasuke will make symbol of harmony to dispel the infinite tsukoyomi with or without forcing sasuke to do that. It will happen when naruto rasenshuriken and sasuke chidori variety. clash.

I forget what number of the flashback chapter, but it show that :
Hinata already know naruto.
Sakura and ino know and fangirling sasuke.
Shika and chouji already friend and ino know them.
Kiba and shino are friend(?).
Naruto doesn't know sasuke and vice versa.
And the most important thing, naruto and sakura doesn't know each other.

That mean, base on unreliable timeline, we could take conclusion that:
Naruto and sasuke first fight happen in naruto second year/semester.
The event happen after uchiha massacre.
Sasuke, ino, sakura, chouji, and shikamaru is one class.
Naruto, Hinata, akamaru, kiba, and shino is one class.

With that said, there something happen between naruto and sakura in that period that make naruto fall in love/like/crush with sakura and sakura hate naruto.
The idea come from paptala.

It was shown from before that they were all in the same class  there are no separate classes  they all know about each other but they didn't like Naruto .  Besides that I don't get the relevance of them being in two different classes just for that theory  :confused: . Its to far fetched IMO .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 16 October 2014 - 11:26 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#53 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:22 AM

Funny, but I never saw Naruto as the underdog in these fights, but rather him being the Superman of the fight. He has near infinite power, but kind of refuses to go full throttle because he doesn't want to kill.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#54 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:24 AM

It was an okay chapter I think people are over reacting not liking it. I have to agree with Chatte that panel of little Ino cheering for Sasuke while Sakura seems to be surprised was intentional on Kishi's part. I have a feeling we will hear from Sakura next chapter as she will start reflecting on her feelings for Sasuke and her feelings for Naruto. That's when she will realise how much she loves Naruto. I highly believe NS will be canon at the end of the manga and they will be together during the time skip for the Last.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#55 ALESSE

ALESSE

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:25 AM

Is it just me?

Actually I was thinking about that too. Though I'm sure that one image isn't gonna be much. But the representation could be more

Y7kvBpU.gif

#56 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:26 AM

Honestly I saw the chapter title, and said to myself Kishi's entering Kubo territory now. I wouldn't be surprised if the next chapter says "Part 4". Though with the 3 chapters now  left I'm a little curious how  things will go down. I'm still holding onto my theory about Sakura having an appearance next week, and well you know.

My Review: 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#57 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:28 AM

sasuke want to kill naruto because every time he looks at naruto he knows he failed to do the right way to peace and he knows it can work in the same way naruto knows sasukes solution can work  . and sasuke know that he must change his cold .selfish .jealous self and admit he was wrong and ask forgiveness from almost everyone but his arrogance is stopping him . and he just want to erase everything that reminds him of that .sasuke = failure  and running from his self .i cant wait for naruto to crush his arrogance and get him back to his sense if there is any left

#58 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:28 AM

It was shown from before that they were all in the same class  there are no separate classes  they all know about each other but they didn't like Naruto .  Besides that I don't get relevance of them being in two different classes just for that theory  :confused: . Its to far fetched IMO .

I don't think so, because naruto doesn't know sasuke.
There must be separate class.
Oh I forget that most likely sakura and ino aren't in the same class, because sakura doesn't know shika and chouji who in the same class with sasuke.

#59 TacticalFox88

TacticalFox88

A Sly Fox

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Science Fiction, Manga, Military History, Internet, Soon to be Digital Media.

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:29 AM

Chapter did very little for me.

Considering the manga's ending soon, it would've been best if Kishi had wrapped this up. I just want to know what Sakura's going to do when she wakes up. Tis all. 

#60 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:33 AM

Chapter did very little for me.

Considering the manga's ending soon, it would've been best if Kishi had wrapped this up. I just want to know what Sakura's going to do when she wakes up. Tis all. 

we'll probably find out in the last chapter or the second to last chapter. i got a good feeling we'll be looking at naruto and sasuke part 4 in the next chapter.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users