59 replies to this topic

#41 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:15 PM

I could have forgiven the pairings and the ending if Kishi gave actually built up Sasuke and Sakura's relationship in the manga, and if he ever explained WHY Sakura loves him so much that she never even looked at the person standing next to her for years supporting her, stoppig her from falling over, willing to die for her, to lose break every bone in his body to fulfill a promise. I can't get my mind around why Sakura even liked Sasuke, She wanted to save him from his dark past, and she thought he was talented and good looking, That's not what you fall in love with, not something that would build so much affection for one person.

Sasuke never once showed her, he loved her, yet she continued to persue him, all he showed was willing to give their relationship a try, after he got his mind sorted.

I know Kishi used the line you don't need a reason to love someone, But you atleast need to know the person to love them...Sakura willingly gave up her entire life at 13 years old to love a piece of flesh, not what that piece of flesh contained. She saw a slab of meat she felt needed seasoning but she was fine with that, she doesn't need to confirve with him, go on dates, joke around, do the typical relationship stuf. Even when they were part of a team, how often did we see Sasuke even consider Sakuras idea's? Right to the end he discounted her as being useless.

Kishi ruined Sakura, for years I looked pass her faults, looked pass how sh*tty job Kishi did to show us who she really is, because I actualy took the time to look past the sh*tty writing and see who he was trying to portray....only on page 15 of chapter 699 have all that thrown at that away, he put her in a situation where I can no longer argue against anyone bashing her charactor because that one situation threw everything out of the window, the bashers were proven right, she was shown to be shallow girl who only cared about herself and disguarded others for her own needs just as they claimed she was. She did it with Ino, best friend who helped her gain confidence but soon as she became competition she was thrown aside, but I still supported her, she was still a kid, who thought she was in love, but she grew out of it. But now it turns out she did exactly the same to Naruto soon as he's back she's up Sasuke's arse, Naruto wasn't there for the goodbye and she didn't care or even look like she noticed, she just wanted to be close to her Sasuke-Kun, follow him where ever he went, screw the best friend who lost a arm for his promise to her.

I know I sound like I'm bashing Sakura, but I'm not, I'm bashing Kishi, he's the one that did this, he's the one who did this to her, he's the one that threw away all her development, he's the one who made it impossible to argue her case...and I hate that, I hate that Kishi proved the bashers correct, even if I won't believe it, I can't argue with the content of the manga. 

I can get past NaruHina, because at the end of the day Hinata's shown she loves Naruto and Naruto has shown enough emotion to atleast show that he cares allot for her, Love her no, but he cares for her, Kishi has done enough to atleast shown us that. We know he didn't love her he basically told us that he's still in love with Sakura, we know that for the next two years he never even approached her for a date even after knowing how she feels about him.

I also can't get past how Kishi disreguarded Naruto's feelings, he never sought to clear things up between Naruto and Sakura, never gave him the chance to confess, he even had them flirting infront of him, he never let Naruto actually get any resolution so he could move on....Kishi's told us multiple time how much Naruto loves, he doesn't love someone like a normal person he loved them with his entire being, that's why his capability to forgive is so big, So you only imagine how much he love Sakura who sat on top of the pile of everyone he loved. How are we meant to believe someone like Naruto just got over all that, when he had someone like Sakura who's capability to love dwarfs in comparison never give up on a simple crush, yet Naruto who loved so deeply that even the Nine Tailed beasts changed their views, we are meant to believe he just got over it?

iAnby7W.gif

#42 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:43 PM

kishi should be ashamed. And are you gonna write next chapter soon? I need it after this crap.

I'm going to continue the story yes, but so far the chapter hasn't even be started. I'm just taking a little time to let this mess settle, but no worry's I'll try and update soon.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#43 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:46 PM

I'm going to continue the story yes, but so far the chapter hasn't even be started. I'm just taking a little time to let this mess settle, but no worry's I'll try and update soon.

Good and Can I make a suggestion. Make Naruto have a nightmare as a horrible father than later waking up and holding his son. And you can do a "Take that" as TV Tropes calls it to that Bastard Kishi.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#44 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:16 PM

Guys i heard people are rioting in the streets of japan? this true?

if so.. good.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#45 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:19 PM

if so.. good.

I heard people rioting in the streets of America. ME!!! xD

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#46 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:20 PM

I heard people rioting in the streets of America. ME!!! xD

you don't count, silly.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#47 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:44 PM

if so.. good.

It sounds mean but I hope it's true. America is one thing, but Japan, where I was under the impression was made up of mostly NS fans, is a whole other thing. If this is indeed true I want Kishi to say something about his choices, he has too, he owes us that much after what he did.

Edited by Konohakitten, 07 November 2014 - 07:46 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#48 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 11:53 PM

A critique I haven't seen is how unmutual ss/nh is, in so many ways.

Naruto and Sakura meet eachother halfway, they support eachother and need eachother. They have this togetherness the canonships don't. Sakura always loved Sasuke and never gave up on him. But Sasuke gave up on Sakura and didn't anything of himself from early part 1 until now. He loved Naruto plenty, and showed it..in his own way. He ditched Sakura 5 chapters ago and nownit's like it didn't happen. Same with nh. If I'd confessed to someone and not gotten a reply, I'd say take me leave me. Naruto never gave of himself to Hinata, except maybe once or twice I remember. But the girls simply loved and stayed loyal to their boys until they finally made their mind up. They weren't with them on their journey at all. I hated that Sakura wanted to leave everyone for Sasuke AGAIN, but for the ship he should've said yes. He likes companions, he travelled with taka and he liked them. But Sakura and Hinata waited and waited as it should be expected of them. Their characters and sometimes lives centered so much around their men, who had kitten to do. They nurtured them like no other, or at least tried..didn't get much in return except for a few thanks.

I mean for god's sake Sakura and Hinata's favourite things in the databook are Sasuke and Naruto fml give them some hobbies dude

Edited by sushi., 08 November 2014 - 12:43 AM.

ナルサク

#49 dreamteax3

dreamteax3

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:00 AM

1. Because the immature fans in NH and SS got what they wanted.
2. Because NH and SS are bragging about their pairing and trying to make NS feel even worser. I liked NH too but the more these fans flaunt their pairing saying "OMG WE WINNNN NARUSAKU SUNK BADLY AHAHAHHAHA WE ARE SO HAPPY BLABLA" is ruining NH for me.
3. SasuSaku. ANY, I MEAN ANY romance is better than SasuSaku.
4.How ch 700s purpose was to mainly show the canon pairings. There is more to that than Naruto.
5.For making the love triangle so ambiguous. There were lots of good NaruSaku AND NaruHina moments/hints. I HATE ambiguous stuf, and I support clearly foreshadowed stuff. I cant believe that one of my friends like this kind of dramatic kitten. Maybe in shojo manga you can toy with love triangles. Even then you would prioritize one relationship and make it obvious enough.
6. NH and SS shippers reminded me again of how I used to be bullied, always told by others that I was wrong. They reminded me that most people are just jerks.
7. Sakura turning into a fangirl. We only find out in the last chapter that she never really matured from when she is 12 years old. I hate her so much. I liked her before 699. SasuSaku ruined all that.
8. I hate Sasuke, I want him to be single and do community service.
9. I wish Hinata isnt that clingy. But at least but her cuteness and sincerity makes up for it.
10. That my favorite character Naruto lost to Sasuke, my least favorite character, in terms of love.

Edited by dreamteax3, 08 November 2014 - 02:23 AM.

#50 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:40 AM

SS happened.

#51 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:42 AM

SS happened.

You should leave if you wanted that to happen.

#52 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:44 AM

You should leave if you wanted that to happen.

LOL, the thread is " why were you disappointed? I am disappointed that SS happen, it was the worst pairing out there. NH wasn't bad it just wasn't developed. I'm an NS fan now and forever.

Edited by yellowflash, 08 November 2014 - 03:45 AM.

#53 Dario

Dario

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:31 PM

Hello everyone, l haven't posted here in ages but l feel like l have to vent my frustration or else l'll go crazy.

So what disappointed me (that's putting it lightly)? First and foremost, the complete lack of resolution between Naruto and Sakura. This is the absolute worst. Not just pairings wise, but to me the last two chapters and everything they imply completely destroy the themes and the point of the manga. This is supposed to be a story about BONDS, about a lonely kid who's desperate about making friends and being acknowledged. So what happens during the conclusion of the story? The girl he supposedly loves doesn't even acknowledge his presence. His supposed brother doesn't acknowledge Naruto's feelings for the girl he treated like crap for hundreds of chapters. Hell, Naruto himself doesn't acknowledge his feelings and desires by confessing, or even admitting defeat. This is terrible. 

It's terrible because it simply destroys my suspension of disbelief. These people aren't friends. These people don't share a bond. These people aren't even humans. No one would actually behave like that. You can see they're just a mean to an end, Kishimoto's puppets for his grand "everybody had kids" finale. It's not natural, it's not believable, and it leaves a very sour taste in my mouth. 

l understand Kishimoto has always left things ambiguous so that his fanbase could fill in the blanks with headcanons, sadly this isn't always a good thing. For me, my headcanons are as follow: Sakura is an idiotic, submissive, callous, selfish, demented and more than anything FAKE person. She lied when she told Naruto she loved him. She lied when she pretended she felt bad about letting Naruto do all the work when it comes to saving Sasuke as that's exactly what happend and she was perfectly fine with it, not even sparing a word to her supposed best friend as soon as Sasuke kun stopped trying to kill her. And worst of all, she lied when she acted tough and yelled at and hit and insulted Naruto: her true nature is being Sasuke's good little housewife. She's a bully and a parasite who used Naruto through and through and discarded him like garbage the moment he was of no use to her anymore.

Sasuke isn't Naruto's best friend let alone a brother. Or else he'd understand the pain Naruto would feel to see the girl he loved stolen by his closest bond. 

And finally and perhaps most tragically, Naruto is no hero. Naruto is a loser. I'm sorry but it's the truth. He didn't defeat Sasuke in a fight. He gave up on the girl he loved. Hell, he din't even TRY. He didn't find a solution to the ninja world problems as it was never shown how the world changed and what he did to change it. Kishimoto seems to think that ignoring an issue will magically make it go away. It doesn't work like that. It makes eveything this character stood for so pointless. It makes the 7 years I've spent reading this story feel like a waste. It makes me feel like an idiot, like a loser myself for believing in this garbage.

Ultimately I think that's what makes me so sick. Naruto is a fake narrative. It pretends to be idealistic and inspirational but in truth it's cynical. It rewards those who act selfishly and bring pain and punishes the ones who try to do the right thing. It shows terrible people in a good light and humiliates decent individuals. Its morals are empty and meaningless, and it left me depressed at the end. I know it's stupid as it's only a manga for kids, but this is genuinely how I feel. Sorry for the rant.

#54 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:45 PM

-Naruto & Sasuke neglecting their kids

-Sakura reduced to a housewife

-All of the ugly ass kids being made

-New York Konoha

-Naruto & Sakura not even talking once

-Naruto never confessed

-Sakura's development ruined

-Sasuke suddenly developing feelings for Sakura

-Naruto suddenly developing feelings for Hinata

-Team 7 basically being destroyed

-My OTP never getting together

-Salad and Bolt as names (seriously!?!?)

-Sakura getting with a douchebag

-Sasuke basically becoming the main character

-Sasuke getting the girl 

-Naruto actually giving up

-Kishimoto

-Naruto never smiles a real smile

-Everybody looking sad and kitten

-Kishi making NaruSaku the most developed pairing then crushing it

-KakaSaku not happening over this bullsh*t

-Kishi supporting an abusive relationshio

-Himewari's hair

-The fact that SS daughter looks exactly like Karin

-Naruto being an sh*tty excuse for a father

-The fact that this chapter was ever made

-The fact that I actually read it

-The fact that I was actually so invested into this series

-And the fact that it was shattered right in front of me in just one day

No more needs to be said

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#55 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:56 PM

The fact that everything is wrong in the chapter. Including the concept of the author.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#56 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 09 November 2014 - 11:26 AM

- Sakura's development goes completely down the drain

- Naruto defies his "never give up" nindo and gives up on Sakura

- All the story parallels & foreshadowing for NS went to crap 

- Naruto gets feelings for Hinata with no proper development

-That development gets explained in a MOVIE, which is both for money and a cop out.

-The fact Naruto and Sakura didn't even get closure in the manga and might in movie because see above

- Theme "surpassing the previous" is destroyed

- Kishimoto endorses abusive relationships

- Sasuke's character became the OCC of the fanfic variety

-Kaguya. A flat villain that never had a point.

-Almost every one of the female ninjas are either housewives or complaining about not having a man

-All females are lesser than males in this series apparently.

- Random ass children everywhere through more random ass couples (Choji & Karui??)

- Naruto is a neglectful father

-Naruto has absolutely no child in him anymore. Just straight serious and stern.

-Almost all the children look ugly

- The fact that I like Sarada & Bolt, but then don't like them because they're NH/SS spawn

-The fact there's going to be a Part 3 mini-series on the kids just for more money that's probably gonna bomb

-Everything was rushed and random as hell

- No Team 7 interaction/panels in timeskip

- No Naruto bonding with his family

-No genuine happiness through the whole last chapter

-The fact Neji died for NH

-Kakashi becoming Hokage. The execution gives no point to it anymore.

- Naruto and Sakura aren't canon, but illogical couples like SS/NH are

- Naruto and Sakura aren't even close anymore

- Technology. WTF.

- Hinata basically became heroine

- Sasuke leaves his family for no reason, doing nothing

-The fact Sakura can't make Naruto and Sasuke new arms, but Tsunade could

- We have no explanation of whereabouts of Yamato, Karin, Suigetsu, Orochimaru, or Jugo

- The fact Kishimoto tainted the whole series image for me

- The fact I can never appreciate it again

-The fact that I'll never have as much faith in a writer to follow consistency/his own story themes again

-The fact I can't read/write NS fanfiction or fanarts without remembering the real end and not feel like punching something/sulking at the same time

- Nothing makes sense anymore

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 09 November 2014 - 11:36 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#57 Kadmos1

Kadmos1

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:aminoapps.com/c/naruto/page/blog/how-madara-got-his-rinnegan
    animebase.me/threads/how-did-tobi-give-nagato-rinnegan.216363
    animebase.me/threads/was-nagato-getting-madaras-eyes-ever-explained.675406
    blogspot.com/2014/04/examining-naruto-chapter-674-is-madara.html
    crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-781194
    mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/rinnegan-discussion-thread.65504/page-7
    nairaland.com/522373/naruto-information/415
    narutoforums.org/threads/huge-retcon-here-or-at-least-cought-obito-lying.856224
    narutoforums.org/threads/is-senju-uchiha-rinnegan-is-still-credible.960598
    randomc.net/2010/09/26/naruto-511-symbolic-in-more-ways-than-one
    reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/2fmrza
    reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/4di3ua
    reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/6cise1
    reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/azmy4e

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:25 PM

As much as we hate/dislike NaruHina or SasuSaku, at least Kishi managed to put some evidence in (NaruHina was likely shown more). However, if he could have at least 1-2 chapters where Naruto and Sakura telling each other they were in love in the other 2 and that it showed them starting to date the other 2, I feel that it would been better plot development.

#58 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:43 PM

Hello everyone, l haven't posted here in ages but l feel like l have to vent my frustration or else l'll go crazy.

So what disappointed me (that's putting it lightly)? First and foremost, the complete lack of resolution between Naruto and Sakura. This is the absolute worst. Not just pairings wise, but to me the last two chapters and everything they imply completely destroy the themes and the point of the manga. This is supposed to be a story about BONDS, about a lonely kid who's desperate about making friends and being acknowledged. So what happens during the conclusion of the story? The girl he supposedly loves doesn't even acknowledge his presence. His supposed brother doesn't acknowledge Naruto's feelings for the girl he treated like crap for hundreds of chapters. Hell, Naruto himself doesn't acknowledge his feelings and desires by confessing, or even admitting defeat. This is terrible. 

It's terrible because it simply destroys my suspension of disbelief. These people aren't friends. These people don't share a bond. These people aren't even humans. No one would actually behave like that. You can see they're just a mean to an end, Kishimoto's puppets for his grand "everybody had kids" finale. It's not natural, it's not believable, and it leaves a very sour taste in my mouth. 

l understand Kishimoto has always left things ambiguous so that his fanbase could fill in the blanks with headcanons, sadly this isn't always a good thing. For me, my headcanons are as follow: Sakura is an idiotic, submissive, callous, selfish, demented and more than anything FAKE person. She lied when she told Naruto she loved him. She lied when she pretended she felt bad about letting Naruto do all the work when it comes to saving Sasuke as that's exactly what happend and she was perfectly fine with it, not even sparing a word to her supposed best friend as soon as Sasuke kun stopped trying to kill her. And worst of all, she lied when she acted tough and yelled at and hit and insulted Naruto: her true nature is being Sasuke's good little housewife. She's a bully and a parasite who used Naruto through and through and discarded him like garbage the moment he was of no use to her anymore.

Sasuke isn't Naruto's best friend let alone a brother. Or else he'd understand the pain Naruto would feel to see the girl he loved stolen by his closest bond. 

And finally and perhaps most tragically, Naruto is no hero. Naruto is a loser. I'm sorry but it's the truth. He didn't defeat Sasuke in a fight. He gave up on the girl he loved. Hell, he din't even TRY. He didn't find a solution to the ninja world problems as it was never shown how the world changed and what he did to change it. Kishimoto seems to think that ignoring an issue will magically make it go away. It doesn't work like that. It makes eveything this character stood for so pointless. It makes the 7 years I've spent reading this story feel like a waste. It makes me feel like an idiot, like a loser myself for believing in this garbage.

Ultimately I think that's what makes me so sick. Naruto is a fake narrative. It pretends to be idealistic and inspirational but in truth it's cynical. It rewards those who act selfishly and bring pain and punishes the ones who try to do the right thing. It shows terrible people in a good light and humiliates decent individuals. Its morals are empty and meaningless, and it left me depressed at the end. I know it's stupid as it's only a manga for kids, but this is genuinely how I feel. Sorry for the rant.

God I wish I could like this (but I'm out of likes xD)

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#59 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:49 PM

Great post, Dario.

I've posted this a few times elsewhere, but I'm tremendously disappointed that our final chapter of Naruto wasn't an awesome, emotional conclusion to a great story; it was a terrible advertisement for the next project that threw people together for the sake of spawning children.

#60 MistFlower

MistFlower

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 02:32 AM

The fact that Naruto and Sakura didn't get together despite all the implications in the series saddens me greatly.  But nothing makes me sadder than seeing Naruto neglect his own children and give up on Sakura, something we know he would never actually do.  My favorite character in manga was completely destroyed.  Like, what does he even stand for anymore?

Edited by MistFlower, 10 November 2014 - 02:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users