56 replies to this topic

#41 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:32 PM

Phantom@ I can't put spoiler tags because I'm using my PS3 and its completely different than using a PC. I'll be as cryptic as I can.

Are you refering at the fact that the author made a pairing canon (which it was the most obvious one, at least to me) and everyone is p*ssed because he might kill a certain character so he can then force another pairing withoout development leaving the fans with WTF expressions??? I hate to think that way but judging the kind of story that is Akame ga kill, I think the author will take that route. This is a dark series fill with many tragedies (anyone can die with exception of the lead male and female). I only hope Takehiro reflects upon his choice and doesn't kill off the current canon pairing, honestly I love the pairing and I think its cute.

Yeah, character death. I REALLY liked that character. the official couple thing does not bother me though I confess I thought it'd be someone else honestly.

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 August 2014 - 01:34 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#42 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 01:33 AM

chap 52

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#43 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 03:14 AM

I ship Tatsumi/Mein, Tatsumi/Esdeath, Tatsumi/Akame and Wave/Kurome.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#44 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:45 PM

Episode 8 is out sorry if its late lol.

Edited by Gravenimage, 26 August 2014 - 05:47 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#45 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:12 AM

Episode 9 and 10 are out! Wow the anime has already reached chapter 20 from the manga.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#46 Tatsumi

Tatsumi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:16 AM

Was anyone else dissapointed by the selected pairing Tatsumi x mien? I mean... Tatsumi literally decked himself in the face and told akame he wouldn't die just because she was sad about sheeli and akame is probably the most collected/bada** girl in the anime/manga... when i hit ch. 45 oh boy that was it for me.. like really? i feel as though it destroyed Akame's character... i mean.. we even have a parallel here with Wave X Kurome... Like cmon... you can't be serious now...i dunno i'm just really new to anime and it's almost mind-blowing how the author could ruin that.

#47 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 10:54 AM

Started watching it after a post on /a/

It's on the same level as hitsugi no chaika for me, good anime.

Yeah, character death. I REALLY liked that character. the official couple thing does not bother me though I confess I thought it'd be someone else honestly.

Sorry to say that but at a manga like this, MEin is probably going to die, they became canon in a flash and just now that Tatsumi make it canon, her character come at a full circle and there's the bad prophesy of that Jesus guy.
I kind of believe esdeath might kill her.

I ship Tatsumi/Esdeath, Tatsumi/mein and Tatsumi/Akame.
Although i believe he will end with Akame, because the other two girls will die somehow.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 10 September 2014 - 05:44 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#48 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:23 AM

I only see Tatsumi/Akame happening with a big "if" Takahiro develops the pairing right. I don't want Mein to die and just like that he gets together with Akame. Right now I don't see the pairing happening one of the main reasons is Akame been more oblivious than Tatsumi. What was her reaction when Mein announced she was together with Tatsumi? A comical clueless expression with a question mark like she's asking hersel" what is been together?". Another reason is her character doesn't involve in romance she wants to protect her friends and help the revolution to succeed. Nothing that she wants to get together with someone. She's the bad ass character that looks better not been pair with someone (like Lightning FFXIII or Cloud FFVII sorry but Cloud/Tifa never became canon).

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#49 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:07 PM

= Chapter 53

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 20 September 2014 - 07:14 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#50 Tatsumi

Tatsumi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:29 AM

= Chapter 53

i'm pretty interested in how hes going to escape. We all know the main character isn't going to die..... >.>.... hopefully....>.>
by the way do u know when chapters are released? i can't find a schedule for it on google.

Edited by Tatsumi, 05 October 2014 - 06:30 AM.

#51 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 02:10 PM

Tatsumi@ they're release every end of the month like the 24, 25 or 26th. Chapter 54 will be release next week so check sites like mangahere.com for updates. In another topic I'm disappointed how the anime team has rushed the series which leads me to believe there won't be a 2nd season. All the events like Budo's debut, Wild Hunt, Tatsumi and Lubbock getting captured, Lubbock's death to Tatsumi's execution could've been done in a second season. The first season should've end with Mine's confession.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#52 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 07:35 PM

Okay I'll say which character I liked and who's death put me off from the series. :D Chelsea.

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 December 2014 - 07:35 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#53 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:35 PM

I keep hearing "Mine is going to die" over and over again. I tried searching for a logical explanation to why is that and the only explanation I found is because "they want Tatsumi with Esdeath". I facepalmed using a character's death for shipping purposes is downright ridiculous. They say she's going to die, but why only her the one who gets a death flag??? What about Leone? What about Najenda? Right now every member of NR has the possibility of a death flag because they're fighting the two strongest members of the empire, the death flag is not written in stone until it actually happens. However I see Tatsumi has the potential to kill Budo as for Esdeath, sadly she will live. The only possible I can see is Najenda due that she said she was planning to retire, and with Lubbock gone her death flag is clear. Though I hope I'm wrong, honestly I don't want no one from NR to die but that's impossible. I don't see Takahiro following the anime team.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#54 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:11 PM

IMO Tatsumi will never end up with Esdeath ever. Her personality is too twisted and nothing will change that. I am surprised they don't use Tatsumi x Akame as a reason for Mine's death instead which is the more "logical" option.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#55 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:48 PM

mine's death flag seemed to have settle down for now.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#56 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:37 AM

I'm looking forward to the manga even more now, I mean they're not going to go down the path of the anime right?

Anime related

giphy.gif

#57 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:51 PM

Only on Chapter 7, but I'm already shipping Tatsumi/Akame. Their so perfect for each other :cry:
Akame is definitely my fave character, but Tatsumi and Mine are really close too. I'm already really enjoying this manga, and I'm gonna do my best to catch up to the newest chapter. After that, I'll start watching the anime :D
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: akame ga kill, anime, manga, epic, we taking over

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users