#21 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 01:36 AM

Episode 484

I saw the opening only, just from seeing the opening i was disgusted by how they (again) trying to lure people with curiosity, Like how Sakura in beginning in the middle behind Naruto and sasuke when they form that seal together, and then when naruto touch Kurama nose and there is someone touching naruto cheek, and then when sai drowning there is a girl hands reaching out to him and pull him up , but they keep all secret "LOL whose hands is that??" , why keeping all that secret when the ending is roll 2 years ago we already know the pairing, we already know who end up with who. SP SP SP SP SP ... you are so kittening disgusting, still trying to play with their fans feelings, still trying misfuc**nglead their fans ......... -_- a , people already know SS, NH , InoSai is cannon whats the point trying to hide them now ???

And on the minute 1:37 how try so hard to make Hinata cute and beautiful ......

tumblr_nis1mapht21u84fnpo1_250.gif

Edit : I just read review from myanimelist bit curious, most people said it was pretty good epsode because its give more insight about sasukeh story (as if we haven't had enough about him and uchihas already), and Hinata collapse after fighting for 1 minute and from hitting one cahkra point just to get hold by Naruto .... giving them a sweet moment ....... even people there don't really that part. Hinata is no doubt 100% weakling and only serve as pairing fodder .... did she ever win against anyone except white zetsu ??

Edited by Yyubie, 02 December 2016 - 01:48 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#22 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 03:11 AM

/\ lol at gollum 

#23 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 05:50 AM

I find it hilarious that they are making Naruto and Sakura interact normally after blatantly trying to keep them apart since the ending. I would not be surprised if they read our comments and try repair this before the whole fanbase figures that one out.

#24 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 06:24 AM

OK I need some context of what happened to this point. So ep 480 was the nH one, epi 481 was SS fail, then 482 shikamaru and Gaara, 483 jiraiya and kakashi, and now a filler arc starting with 484.

So in theory they are suppose to do either the novels or the movie adaptation, but instead they started a new filler arc. Again.

Now then Yyubie. your are basically asking: "Why are they trying to add an air of mystery to the pairing when we already know it's nH?"

Why are they trying to hide the pairing is nH when: The manga has been over for two years, they did a movie about nH's love story two years ago, they proclaimed that hinata became the Heroine and Naruto's love interest two years ago, last year they did a movie about nH's son, which also started up the manga version of the story of nH's son, about what 8 months ago?

So why do you think they are trying to keep an air of mystery? Through both keeping Sakura as the heroine, and keeping Naruto's love interest a secret in the opening. When in theory the pairings were decided two years ago?

The best answer I can give you is; "because they feel they have no choice in order to keep this anime going." Remember what happened the last time they put Hinata in the heroine role, you know two years ago? It completely destroyed the fanbase and with it the franchise. Now SP doesn't have anything to replace Naruto with. Soul Buster their latest anime apparently is cutting corners according to my sister in animation. Also while they have a faction in SP that is completely devoted and in love with Hinata. They have learned in the past two years that this is not the case for the entire fanbase.

(hinatacreepy's post somewhat flows into my next bit)

I find it hilarious that they are making Naruto and Sakura interact normally after blatantly trying to keep them apart since the ending. I would not be surprised if they read our comments and try repair this before the whole fanbase figures that one out.

And the fact that they are putting Naruto and Sakura together interacting again shows, that they've learned the large part of their fanbase is(was) NS leaning. I would not be surprise if the Naruto fanbase in Japan alone is one-tenth the size it was only two years ago. So their fanbase has most likely shrunk to a size where TV Tokyo is probably wondering why it keeps it on. Instead of replacing it with something more profitable. So what are they to do? What would anyone do in this situation? Simple. "Appease that larger group with some teasing fanservice in hopes they comeback to keep the show afloat." So this is nothing but trying to lure the old fans back in order to boost their ratings, until they are ready to go full out Hinata worshiping again. Then once that happens, they'll drop Sakura like a sack of stones again.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 December 2016 - 07:59 PM.

#25 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 03:05 PM

OK I need some context of what happened to this point. So ep 480 was the nH one, epi 481 was SS fail, then 482 shikamaru and Gaara, 483 jiraiya and kakashi, and now a filler arc starting with 484.

So in theory they are suppose to do either the novels or the movie adaptation, but instead they started a new filler arc. Again.

Now then Yyubie. your are basically asking: "Why are they trying to add an air of mystery to the pairing when we already know it's nH?"

Why are they trying to hide the pairing is nH when: The manga has been over for two years, they did a movie about nH's love story two years ago, they proclaimed that hinata became the Heroine and Naruto's love interest two years ago, last year they did a movie about nH's son, which also started up the manga version of the story of nH's son, about what 8 months ago?

So why do you think they are trying to keep an air of mystery? Through both keeping Sakura as the heroine, and keeping Naruto's love interest a secret in the opening. When in theory the pairings were decided two years ago?

The best answer I can give you is; "because they feel they have no choice in order to keep this anime going." Remember what happened the last time they put Hinata in the heroine role, you know two years ago? It completely destroyed the fanbase and with it the franchise. Now SP doesn't have anything to replace Naruto with. Soul Buster their latest anime apparently is cutting comers according to my sister in animation. Also while they have a faction in SP that is completely devoted and in love with Hinata. They have learned in the past two years that this is not the case for the entire fanbase.

(hinatacreepy's post somewhat flows into my next bit)

And the fact that they are putting Naruto and Sakura together interacting again shows, that they've learned the large part of their fanbase is(was) NS leaning. I would not be surprise if the Naruto fanbase in Japan alone is one-tenth the size it was only two years ago. So their fanbase has most likely shrunk to a size where TV Tokyo is probably wondering why it keeps it on. Instead of replacing it with something more profitable. So what are they to do? What would anyone do in this situation? Simple. "Appease that larger group with some teasing fanservice in hopes they comeback to keep the show afloat." So this is nothing but trying to lure the old fans back in order to boost their ratings, until they are ready to go full out Hinata worshiping again. Then once that happens, they'll drop Sakura like a sack of stones again.

I very much agree with what you said, studio perriot will never have the guts to admit that they made a mistake by replacing sakura with hinata as a heroine and destroy everything naruto related for hinatas sake. There too prideful and embarrassed.

If only if we can encourage the remaining fans jp fans left to stop watching naruto all together.

Edit: The new episode feels like the naruto version of the walking dead lol.

Edited by rikakim94, 02 December 2016 - 03:17 PM.

#26 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 02 December 2016 - 03:28 PM

Good god that is bad then, man why do they keep trying just give up.

#27 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 03:37 PM

Look, I know Hinata isn't the best heroine replacement (well, depends on how you see it), but why one hit and done? Does she has a stamina of a failed fusion all the sudden?

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 02 December 2016 - 03:38 PM.

#28 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 04:18 PM

I very much agree with what you said, studio perriot will never have the guts to admit that they made a mistake by replacing sakura with hinata as a heroine and destroy everything naruto related for hinatas sake. There too prideful and embarrassed.

If only if we can encourage the remaining fans jp fans left to stop watching naruto all together.

Edit: The new episode feels like the naruto version of the walking dead lol.

I have not watch the latest episode (or any episode for years except one try last year) but i decided to read a summary of the episode and read Yyubie reaction from the opening. and just going from that it seem they are breaking a sacred tenant since the ending of "Not have Sakura and Naruto interact," "acting that Sakura is still the heroine," and "having the opening being about Sakura and not glorifying Hinata" (though they been breaking that one for months now, remember the last ending we talked about). So the only thing one can concluded is that they are desperate, the anime is in the red, it is in danger of being cancel, and they have no choice but to try to appeal to their former fans they used to feel (and probably still do) nothing but contempt for. There has been no self-reflection in SP at least beyond the realizing the NS was the larger fanbase, but that's going to change them.

I have not watched the walking dead so i don't understand the reference.

Despite Naruto become a complete failure and joke as an anime it still SP biggest seller at the moment.

Look, I know Hinata isn't the best heroine replacement (well, depends on how you see it), but why one hit and done? Does she has a stamina of a failed fusion all the sudden?

No your wrong, a failed fusion in Dragonball last 30 minutes. During that time you can learn what you did wrong and try again for a successful fusion. With hinata even if they have a second chance they will refuse to learn anything.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 December 2016 - 08:22 PM.

#29 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 04:40 PM

this is the adaptation of sasuke's novel but i think it has more in the episode than the original gaiden

#30 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 04:46 PM

No your wrong, a failed fusion in Dragonball last 30 minutes. During that time you can learn what you did wrong and try again for a successful fusion. With hinata even if they have a second chance they will refuse to learn anything.

While true, I was referring to combat skill. Like how Fat Gotenks just tired out quick or how Old is just...old?

#31 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 04:56 PM

this is the adaptation of sasuke's novel but i think it has more in the episode than the original gaiden

If that the case why don't they already have a file for the guy introduce in the episode Tadaichi? In the Wiki. No, wait there was another character Named Chino...yep your right this is Sasuke Novel. This is the novel of Sasuke leaving to go on that atonement journey. Sorry I don't care enough about the novels to read and remember character name from them. But at the end of the day, this is still filler.

While true, I was referring to combat skill. Like how Fat Gotenks just tired out quick or how Old is just...old?

The failed Gogeta was able to run away and dodge the attacks of Janemba.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 December 2016 - 05:00 PM.

#32 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 05:21 PM

Good point. Well, I can't believe how this series isn't subtitled "Force Awakens." Because there's a lot of force in the writing department.

#33 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 02 December 2016 - 10:55 PM

because they have brains the size of peanuts?  :lmao:

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#34 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 02 December 2016 - 11:24 PM

Good point. Well, I can't believe how this series isn't subtitled "Force Awakens." Because there's a lot of force in the writing department.

Good joke about how awful the writing in naruto is now, New star wars has way better writing.

#35 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 02 December 2016 - 11:25 PM

because they have brains the size of peanuts?  :lmao:

I though they didn't have any brains, I image crypto would love harvesting the writers of naruto.

#36 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 05:01 PM

*shrugs* I know plot holes are being pulled out of the rear and I know alot of us here couldn't care less care, But I'll just say that I'm not even mad anymore just let the kitten pile and let the series make pedoclown bankrupt that is the best i can hope for 

That aside, any care to give a brief summary of the latest episodes. I'm not saying I want to watch them, just need a good laugh :lmao:  :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 December 2016 - 05:02 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#37 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 03 December 2016 - 07:58 PM

Or that they no longer care about the New Project Era because of the negative reception in audience and immense decreased in the anime ratings. They are still under contract with Shuiesha.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#38 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:12 PM

*shrugs* I know plot holes are being pulled out of the rear and I know alot of us here couldn't care less care, But I'll just say that I'm not even mad anymore just let the kitten pile and let the series make pedoclown bankrupt that is the best i can hope for 

That aside, any care to give a brief summary of the latest episodes. I'm not saying I want to watch them, just need a good laugh :lmao:  :zaru:

you twisted individual  :D

#39 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:22 PM

I know, right? :hehehe:  :kukuku:

anyway I heard that these fillers are supposed to justify "The Last' or somthing along those lins So I figured I could use a good joke. I got a job reently but am working night shifts so some laughter will help a little :smile:

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 December 2016 - 11:24 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#40 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:47 PM

Just go to the wiki it has a recap here:

The Exploding Human" (起爆人間, Kibaku Ningen) is episode 484 of the Naruto: Shippūden anime.

A man called Tadaichi leaves a hot spring. As a storm brews, he is approached by someone on the road, wanting to confirm his status as a Konoha shinobi. Tadaichi confirms he's from Konoha, but denies being a shinobi, claiming to be just a merchant. The person reveals they checked his Anbu history, and uses a dōjutsu against him. The person is approached by another, congratulating them. The first promises to stain everything red. Sakura and Naruto visit Kakashi. Sakura asks about missing Konoha shinobi, which Kakashi is already aware of. An explosion happens by one of Konoha's gates. Naruto and Sakura go investigate. Five people are attacking the security personnel from the gates. Ino, Shikamaru and Chōji arrive at the scene, where Ino recognises Tadaichi as a regular from Yamanaka Flowers, certain he'd never turn against the village. Tadaichi is hit with a shuriken, but feels no pain, and begins expanding. Naruto creates clones and takes the security personnel away from Tadaichi, who explodes. The explosion slightly injures the other four attackers, who move into the village and begin expanding as well. At Shikamaru's suggestion, Chōji expands himself, and uses his butterfly wings to flap at the explosion. Naruto adds to it with a Rasengan. More controlled attackers appear beyond the gate, and Sakura deduces the injuries are what is causing them to explode. Hinata arrives, and upon learning of the situation, she confirms there is no one near casting genjutsu, though she detects a foreign chakra in the attackers. Shikamaru restrains the attackers with his shadow, and Hinata attacks their chakra network, defeating them without triggering explosions. Later, Sakura tries releasing the genjutsu, but is unsuccessful. Kakashi decides to have Sasuke analyse the genjutsu with his dōjutsu, and asks Sai to inform him. Elsewhere, Sasuke thinks back to his journey, and feeds a few stray cats. Noticing one of Sai's ink hawks, Sasuke opens up a scroll, and the hawk turns into a message in it. Sasuke hears an explosion nearby, where controlled people are also exploding upon being injured, which Sasuke recognises as the same ones from Konoha's message. Two shinobi come to the aid of an older man in the attacked village, Iō. Iō mistakes Sasuke for an attacker, and commands the other two to attack him. Sasuke easily counters Chino's Water Release with his Fire Release, and dodges Nowaki's wind-infused weapons. The attackers cross Chino's water wall, and Sasuke stops them with his Sharingan, surprising Chino. Sasuke asks them about the one Iō mistook him with, but Iō refuses to talk. Chino explains she and Nowaki are former shinobi who are now wandering performers. Iō wants to check on his daughter Amino. Inside the shelter, Amino is also under the genjutsu, causing others to run away. She stabs herself in the neck, and explodes. Iō screams he will never forgive Fūshin, and runs into the fire. Sasuke questions one of the people he released from the genjutsu about who Fūshin is. He is told Fūshin is the leader of the Lighting Gang, a group who steals money from bad people and gives it to those in need. After the group was supposedly betrayed by Kirigakure, they asked for shelter in the village, who refused to harbour them in fear of retaliation. Sasuke tries using genjutsu to see into the memories of the controlled attackers, but meets resistance in the memories, seeing a red eye. Sasuke surmises it's a kekkei genkai.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users