• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:47 PM

Just going to add.
Source Video.

part 11:40.

Naruto : Are You the Mizukage?
Mei : Yes my name is Mei,i'm the Mizukage.
Naruto : I thought the Mizukage was just an old lady, but you're a real hottie!
Mei: Oh, how nice of you to say that; You're quite handsome yourself.
Naruto :Uh, i get embarassed when i hear those kinds of stuff.
Mei: So is there some girl you like?
Naruto: There's one but it just never seems to work out between sakura and me.
Mei :It "never" seems to work out? "Never" sounds like a good time!
Naruto :And a have a rival named Sasuke, so I try to keep my feelings to myself.
Mei: Keep your feelings ot yourself? Some bachelor you are!
Naruto: But if i don't everything will get all messy.
Mei:Then you'll never get the girl. This won't do
Naruto : i'll open my heart to her one day and then...

Battle Starts

i was running it on my emulator but this game is so bad that i give up now waiting for rock lee powerfull to get the rom and run it on the emulator.

Edited by dovahkiin, 27 November 2012 - 05:56 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#2 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

That was nice wow.png
Thank you for posting it here happy.gif

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

Oh yeah, I remember that scene and you finally found it. Thank you so much. I find it funny that the battle started because she was getting mad that Naruto delaying his love for what she thinks forever. I find it amusing. I got 3DS but don't know what is the game about and such. Then again, I can't play imports. So lame...

#4 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Nov 27 2012, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yeah, I remember that scene and you finally found it. Thank you so much. I find it funny that the battle started because she was getting mad that Naruto delaying his love for what she thinks forever. I find it amusing. I got 3DS but don't know what is the game about and such. Then again, I can't play imports. So lame...

3DS emulator >> 3DS.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#5 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 27 2012, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
3DS emulator >> 3DS.

Hehe, I understand that clearly. laugh.gif

#6 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

Thanks for posting this! biggrin.gif The dialogue is pretty interesting --

lol at Mei and Naruto "flirting" with one another at the beginning.

Nice that the game brought up Naruto's feelings, and confirmed that he only has them for Sakura.

I especially liked the part where he said that he would open his heart to her one day -- video game producers also know that Naruto is going to confess to Sakura one of these days. fu.png
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#7 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

happy.gif this gave me the feelss.

#8 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

I don't think it matters, the same way I doesn't matter when I get "secret lovers" if I mix up Naruto and Hinata in another game. It somewhat matters for me, as I find it cute. But it does not matter for the story, of course. :3

ナルサク

#9 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:37 PM

That was pretty sweet, too bad the rest of the game is so terrible. Funny how love life seems to be a running gag with Mei, so it makes sense for her to be giving Naruto relationship advice.

I'm like you waiting for Rock Lee Powerful to come out, considering how often Naruto and Lee's feelings for Sakura are brought up in the show i'd expect a few NaruSaku moments from the game.

QUOTE (sushi. @ Nov 28 2012, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think it matters, the same way I doesn't matter when I get "secret lovers" if I mix up Naruto and Hinata in another game. It somewhat matters for me, as I find it cute. But it does not matter for the story, of course. :3

Well yeah something like this is ultimately non-canon as far as the series goes but they can still be nice moments for the pairing.

Uhh the "Secret Lovers" thing annoys me, nearly every other team that has a name makes sense but that one to me doesn't, it's entirely focused on Hinata and lovers implies its reciprocated like a forbidden romance or something. Which is funny because CC2 the game developers don't really show favoritism towards Hinata in the way Studio Pierrot does. Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is pretty noticeable for cutting out Hinata's confession entirely.

Edited by neoshadow, 28 November 2012 - 12:26 AM.

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (neoshadow @ Nov 27 2012, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uhh the "Secret Lovers" thing annoys me, nearly every other team that has a name makes sense but that one to me doesn't, it's entirely focused on Hinata and lovers implies its reciprocated like a forbidden romance or something. Which is funny because the CC2 the game developers don't really show favoritism towards Hinata in the way Studio Pierrot does. Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is pretty noticeable for cutting out Hinata's confession entirely.

Yeah, that is true. The last time they show favoritism towards Hinata was in Ultimate Ninja 2 for PS2, which has the hidden Hinata that plays similar to Neji. This is around the time what if Hinata did unlock her potential. Unfortunately, Kishi never really think that through with her, hence borrow the laser jutsu thing. In short, the game/anime Hinata is pretty different in terms of skills. That was it. After that game, the favoritism disappeared (until Ultimate Ninja Storm 1). When they reached 4, it's all NaruSaku favor, especially 5, which is my favorite one. They included the team special with Naruto/Sakura, which is funny. Oh and I find the loading screen funny as it is Sakura shaking Naruto.

In Storm 2, I mastered it as in got 100% on it and all I remember is that it favored NaruSaku more than anything. They kept the hug scene (interesting), there are mentions on Naruto's love, and they even played shipping war with Hinata and Sakura, though it felt like they did harm NH by having Naruto forgetting what he did good for Hinata, not to mention they left out the confession. They also made the PSP game and well, they really kept the important piece of NS, even the confession. I don't know about the latest game, but I think they removed the team name altogether, judging by the demo. Never really care for it, since I always kick butt and what not. Plus, if you use it right, Naruto/Sakura is pretty dang good. I need to play again. But Halo. 111193.gif I can go on but I'll stop there.

@Paptala: Indeed. I find it funny that's how they start a battle, just because Naruto wouldn't confess. He should be glad she's a kage in a different village. sweatdrop.gif

#11 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Nov 27 2012, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, that is true. The last time they show favoritism towards Hinata was in Ultimate Ninja 2 for PS2, which has the hidden Hinata that plays similar to Neji. This is around the time what if Hinata did unlock her potential. Unfortunately, Kishi never really think that through with her, hence borrow the laser jutsu thing. In short, the game/anime Hinata is pretty different in terms of skills. That was it. After that game, the favoritism disappeared (until Ultimate Ninja Storm 1). When they reached 4, it's all NaruSaku favor, especially 5, which is my favorite one. They included the team special with Naruto/Sakura, which is funny. Oh and I find the loading screen funny as it is Sakura shaking Naruto.

Can you specify a little here?

You're talking about 4 and 5 but Ninja Storm 3 isn't even out yet. Are you referring to another game? And what is that about a Naruto/Sakura team special, I don't understand what you're talking about.

So you're saying that the loading screen for some 5th game is with Sakura shaking Naruto. What game is that? Please clarify a little, you left me a little confused with those things.

#12 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:31 AM

@redragon88
During the Playstation 2 era they released 2d Naruto fighters called Naruto Ultimate Ninja which continued on for 5 games.
When PS3/360 started they continued the series as fully 3d arena based fighters under the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series, which has had 1, 2, Generations and 3 coming out.

Hope that clears that up.

Edited by neoshadow, 28 November 2012 - 02:40 AM.

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:40 AM

Thanks, neoshadow. Let me elaborate more.

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Nov 27 2012, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can you specify a little here?

You're talking about 4 and 5 but Ninja Storm 3 isn't even out yet. Are you referring to another game? And what is that about a Naruto/Sakura team special, I don't understand what you're talking about.

So you're saying that the loading screen for some 5th game is with Sakura shaking Naruto. What game is that? Please clarify a little, you left me a little confused with those things.

About 4 and 5, I was referring to the PS2 games, which is simply called Ultimate Ninja 4 and 5, or what true fans call it, Accel 1 and 2. Accel 1 is the begging of Part 2 in which they change many parts in the game to make it seem like the arc is complete and progress longer. Naruto and Sakura fought each other to see how much they got stronger, which led them to a date. Those games were great. If there's an HD collection, especially Accel 2 (5 in USA), I will buy it right away.

As for team special, watch here.

Lastly, the loading screen is in both games. You remember when Sakura punched Naruto after so much flirtation she had for him. That shaking part. It's funny seeing it load. I hope that clears everything. happy.gif

#14 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

@ NaruSaku4Life3g and neoshadow

Thank you both very much for so quickly clarifying that for me. I appreciate it.

And you're right, that special combo attack it hilarious. It makes me wish so much that when the shinobi army arrives to help Naruto that Sakura can once again have a special team up with him in some way.

Please Kishi, make it happen!

#15 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:56 AM

@NaruSaku4Life3g
Hahaha that team special is great, such a Sakura-ish thing to do. Something I really miss in the Storm series is the team jutsus although Naruto and Sakura do something similar against Kakashi in Storm 2.

Yeah it gets confusing with how Accel was renamed doesn't it, here in NZ we got UN5/Accel 2 and I always see it pre-owned at my local game store and I always forget to pick it up. I definitely should now.

Edited by neoshadow, 28 November 2012 - 03:00 AM.

#16 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:SakuHina tbh

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:02 AM

@NaruSaku4Life3g Thank you for that 111189.gif!

Ohmygod Sakura.....

Is it wrong if that made me feel the danarusakunp3.gif shipper feels???

Edited by SugarJunkE, 28 November 2012 - 03:04 AM.

tumblr_mvi3cfp7Sy1rb7h2eo3_500.jpg

#17 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:31 AM

If anyone is curious the start of this video has the Sakura shaking Naruto loading screen that NaruSaku4Life3g mentioned.

#18 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:04 AM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Nov 27 2012, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ NaruSaku4Life3g and neoshadow

Thank you both very much for so quickly clarifying that for me. I appreciate it.

And you're right, that special combo attack it hilarious. It makes me wish so much that when the shinobi army arrives to help Naruto that Sakura can once again have a special team up with him in some way.

Please Kishi, make it happen!

You're welcome. smile.gif

Yeah, that will be awesome. Imagine that.

QUOTE (neoshadow @ Nov 27 2012, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@NaruSaku4Life3g
Hahaha that team special is great, such a Sakura-ish thing to do. Something I really miss in the Storm series is the team jutsus although Naruto and Sakura do something similar against Kakashi in Storm 2.

Yeah it gets confusing with how Accel was renamed doesn't it, here in NZ we got UN5/Accel 2 and I always see it pre-owned at my local game store and I always forget to pick it up. I definitely should now.

Yeah, trust me. I too miss that team jutsus in the game as well. I was hoping for the Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, but no luck. Most importantly, I miss CC2 doing something creative. They do it their way and whether at times it looks like DBZish, it still looks awesome. Now, well they are getting better with it, but nothing compare to the old ones. Accel 2 was my favorite one. It has so much content in that game. Accel 3 could have been great, but it's on a handheld and the story mode is lackluster, though it has nice moments, especially when Sakura told Naruto to take care of her throughout many missions together and the picture changes to him smiling with confidence.

QUOTE (SugarJunkE @ Nov 27 2012, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@NaruSaku4Life3g Thank you for that 111189.gif!

Ohmygod Sakura.....

Is it wrong if that made me feel the danarusakunp3.gif shipper feels???

No, not at all, my friend. happy.gif

QUOTE (neoshadow @ Nov 27 2012, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If anyone is curious the start of this video has the Sakura shaking Naruto loading screen that NaruSaku4Life3g mentioned.

Lol, there we go. Thank you for sharing. happy.gif

#19 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:22 AM

It's a game, I wouldn't take it too seriously.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#20 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:27 AM

/\ we already established that it's nothing serious and planely fan service

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users