49 replies to this topic

#1 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:07 PM

Here is the new ending with English subtitles. Enjoy.

http://www.220.ro/de...-22/96ruOU7G1X/ - if it doesn't start in the video in the top right corner there is "vezi video" click it and it should start.

http://www.peteava.r...uuden-ending-22

http://vplay.ro/watch/n8ennasa/

In case you can't see the videos you can download them here:

https://rapidshare.com/#!download|804p2...D.mp4|10408|0|0 Standard Definition
https://rapidshare.com/#!download|776p1...D.mkv|15643|0|0 High Definition

Edited by Nostradamus, 20 July 2012 - 11:03 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:25 PM

wow!! I love it! you know it has been bugging me that they no longer translate the endings... even more so when they have clear Narusaku hints... dry.gif thx so much for this!!!! whatthekitten.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#3 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Jul 20 2012, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow!! I love it! you know it has been bugging me that they no longer translate the endings... even more so when they have clear Narusaku hints... dry.gif thx so much for this!!!! whatthekitten.gif

Why, what does it say? I don't feel like watching the video.

#4 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:32 PM

Hello KeikoxYusuke, so you did walk away from YT for a while?

Edited by NS means logic, 20 July 2012 - 09:33 PM.

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:49 PM

I can't see it. rawr.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (NS means logic @ Jul 20 2012, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello KeikoxYusuke, so you did walk away from YT for a while?

hello! wave.gif and yes... sleep.gif altho I still plan to ...defend Sakura somewhat...It's hard to do that on youtube...I even have a hard time doing it on proper forums... shamefulcry0js.gif I think I came across as far too rude sometimes....or..most of the time.. the insults are so bad...and I"m not good at dealing with it... yet, I have a desire to defend her and the NS pairing...but mainly Sakura...she gets far more hate then the NS pairing does. sad.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#7 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:46 AM

Thanks so much for posting! I love the lyrics so much! They're so fitting! wow.png
QUOTE (Transformers03 @ Jul 20 2012, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why, what does it say? I don't feel like watching the video.

Here are the lyrics:

i want to overcome the many regrets and sorrows i've experienced
and try to find my real worth
i want to shake off the voices around me
i'll push through the swarming crowds
until i can touch the enternity you and me we painted together
even if i lose everything
i have to continue forward
there is a door that only i can open
even if it hurts me deeply
even when my voice becomes hoarse
i want to continue screaming that there is only one love
so, get excited! believe in your strength and stand up!
let it go! don't give up! you owe a debt for receiving life
there's a mountain, there's a valley. and what's there if you cross them?
as long as you're alive, there's a future. there's a journey no one else can take

If I thought the images were shippy, amg, the lyrics just complete the perfect picture!

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#8 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:01 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Sep 26 2012, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks so much for posting! I love the lyrics so much! They're so fitting! wow.png

Here are the lyrics:

If I thought the images were shippy, amg, the lyrics just complete the perfect picture!

Oh wow. That's pretty...amazing. Lol. That's really something else. Excuse me, I shall watch the ending again.

#9 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:16 AM

Oh I love the lyrics!! whatthekitten.gif

#10 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:25 AM

Sorry but endings for me are filler.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#11 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Sep 27 2012, 06:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course its filler - doesn't mean that we can't get excited/happy over some nice fan service. happy.gif

At the very least, imo, it means the anime team views the manga in a similar way than we do - meaning that while there's the occasional mention/focus on Hinata's feelings for Naruto, and Sakura's feelings for Sasuke, the major pairing they seem to see happening is NaruSaku. They seem to agree that Sakura feels something more than friendship for Naruto, and that to me is encouraging on at least some level.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#12 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Sep 27 2012, 07:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course its filler - doesn't mean that we can't get excited/happy over some nice fan service. happy.gif

At the very least, imo, it means the anime team views the manga in a similar way than we do - meaning that while there's the occasional mention/focus on Hinata's feelings for Naruto, and Sakura's feelings for Sasuke, the major pairing they seem to see happening is NaruSaku. They seem to agree that Sakura feels something more than friendship for Naruto, and that to me is encouraging on at least some level.

This.

From the look of all openings/endings, you get some one side part, then NaruSaku, then Sakura's bewildered feelings for both of them. It's always fun to see something good on our end. After all, it just brings up more sig, gif, AMVs, etc. We got so many materials to use, so it never comes off as same. Like one day, I will see an AMV with Naruto carrying her bags outside of camp and then walk together. Next thing I see, it contains the latest ending and then some. Soon, we going to see a lot of new materials from the latest movie (should be sweet wink.gif ). Are they canon? Of course not, but these materials are fun to watch and the collection of NaruSaku continues to collect.

#13 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Sep 27 2012, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

doesnt mean you cant enjoy the eye candy :3

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#14 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:24 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Sep 27 2012, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
doesnt mean you cant enjoy the eye candy :3

So why do some NaruSaku fans here bash NH/SS fans for liking eye candy when they get an ending that suits their pairing?

As for the ending, it's eye candy indeed but I will not get hype about it. Why? Because it's just the anime team trolling the pairing fandom.

#15 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:40 PM

Not really. It's the fact they always try to use it to support their pairing when they know it's not supposed to be canon. It's fine if they enjoy it as fanservice, but to use it as evidence for their pairings makes them look desperate.

We, on the other hand, prefer not to use these as evidence (since we already have enough evidence in canon to begin with). But that doesn't stop us from enjoying it as simple fanservice.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#16 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Sep 28 2012, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So why do some NaruSaku fans here bash NH/SS fans for liking eye candy when they get an ending that suits their pairing?

As for the ending, it's eye candy indeed but I will not get hype about it. Why? Because it's just the anime team trolling the pairing fandom.

Why do you see it as trolling? It's not inconsistent with anything else they, or Kishi, has done. Which is to have some focus on Hinata's feelings for Naruto, Sakura's feelings for Sasuke, Naruto's feelings for Sakura, and Sakura's feelings for Naruto. Naruto and Sakura's feelings for one another just receive more focus comparatively, and are the only ones to have some shown mutuality.

I'd be more inclined to agree it was trolling if there were an equivalent number of NH and SS OPs/EDs, but there aren't. There are more for NS by far. SS has two (Lovers, and where Sakura draws her and Sasuke's names in the sand then crosses out Sasuke's name) - possibly four (her on the beach at night looking at someone, but we only see their chin, and the one before the current one where Sakura and Hinata are by the waterfall and the boys are fighting), and NH has possibly one - (i.e. the one before the current one).

Sasuke and Sakura don't interact in any of those (hell Sasuke's not even present in two), and neither do Hinata and Naruto. There's nothing from the boys to the girls' either. Just from the girls to their respective love interests.

Where as for NaruSaku, you have stuff like little Naruto being pushed towards little Sakura, Sakura blushing/smiling reaching out to cup Naruto's face, Naruto running up to Sakura and almost hugging her, naked Sakura drawing Naruto on her window, and entire special version of an ED made just with Naruto and Sakura meeting up and smiling at one another.

So while I agree the anime team caters to all of the pairings, its just as true that the NaruSaku fan service tends to have more to it.
QUOTE (Codus N @ Sep 28 2012, 08:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not really. It's the fact they always try to use it to support their pairing when they know it's not supposed to be canon. It's fine if they enjoy it as fanservice, but to use it as evidence for their pairings makes them look desperate.

We, on the other hand, prefer not to use these as evidence (since we already have enough evidence in canon to begin with). But that doesn't stop us from enjoying it as simple fanservice.

Exactly. Everyone is happy to get fan service for their pairing, its just knowing not to take it too far (i.e. using it at canon material).

Edited by Paptala, 28 September 2012 - 03:43 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#17 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Sep 28 2012, 04:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

THIS just THIS! They know there's NO evidence supporting their pairings in the manga canon so what do they do? Obviously use the evidence shown in the anime which it's filler. We can celebrate when we get NS fillers because there's PLENTY of evidence in the manga that shows the NS development from the beginning up until now obviously said fillers make more sense. We also have openings and endings not to mention one movie with the writer and director the creator of the manga himself who shows a lot of NS development in the movie when he had the perfect chance to make it NH and SS but instead he chose NS (I wonder why is that? rolleyes.gif). So completely agree with Codus opposite fandoms can celebrate when they get fillers supporting their pairings, but it's just wrong to use it as debate evidence to support their pairing when there's absolutely none in the canon manga.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#18 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:51 PM

Very nice. I used to be quite indifferent towards whether an OP or ED had subtitles, but I must say they really do add something extra. I guess it's just more enjoyable to watch something if you can actually follow what's going on. biggrin.gif

And far as pairings go, there is indeed a big difference between fan service and actual evidence. As long as you acknowledge that it's just eye candy and nothing more, then there's no problem. smile.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#19 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Sep 28 2012, 05:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's like what everyone else said already, it's not like that we hate them for liking their own fanservice, we just don't like it when they use as proof. I actually do take filler episodes into more consideration than others (I will never bring it up in a debate or as good proof, though), but I don't really count OPs and EDs. OPs and EDs are generally the animators doing whatever they want, so if that want to have opening with Hinata and Sakura in dresses, then they will make opening. I know it's a little bit more complicating then that, but I'm still under the impression that they could do whatever they want for those sequences though. BUT I do find it suspicious that the majority of the pairing fanservice is mostly towards Narusaku, and it show Sakura having feelings for Naruto, as if they trying to paint an image about that. As if they are trying to give audiences a hint.......

#20 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:37 PM

Good points. I agree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users