3333 replies to this topic

#61 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:21 PM

that's different, you ship NaruSaku and you ship Ichihime, but does that mean you HATE NaruHina and IchiRuki? NH fanatics attack the very notion of NaruSaku, not to mention insult NS fans  and even give death threats to NS fans on a regular basis and SP's logically Fallacious excuse as to why NaruSaku didn't become canon not only destroys the romantic aspect of the pair but their friendship as well. That is why NH fanatics that support BoruSara is hypocritical to the nth degree

And I know,......... I know,.......... If we're talking about that there ARE NS fans to do the same so they aren't any better. But my point is towards NH fans so delusional to the point of seemingly being mentally challenged to more civil, logical NS. Such NH fans who defended NH rabidly to the point they abuse NS fans makes the former HAVE NO SUCH RIGHT to ship BoruSara

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 May 2017 - 03:47 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#62 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:42 PM

Well the hypocrisy is real because I have met NH fans on youtube that supports Boru/Sara and hate Boru/Sumi. :zaru:

It's real since they were introduced XD

Yup. They don't have the the same development as NS. Not even their Characters are in line with Naruto and Sakura. Boruto is an obnoxious, whiny-angsty brat that is venting his daddy issues out on others by pretending he's too cool for school or associating with anyone, whereas Sarada us just a female Sasuke with Sakura's character occasionally for comedy, and it doesn't work or impress me.

And as I have also said, Naruto and Sakura's close relationship was butchered in "The Last Retcon" to make NaruHina feasible even romotely feasible, so Sakura spouted that BS line about Naruto loved her only because of his rivalry with Sasuke, which is not only garbage writing, it insinuates their Friendship is only glued together by Sasuke and that without Sasuke they wouldn't even have anything to do with each other, so what does that say about their relationship? The "childhood friends" between Boruto and Sarada shouldn't even exist.

Boruto and Sarada are what you described them, but that not what a type of character is. They fall in the same categories of type of characters as Naruto and Sakura.

Naruto acts as a goof, stubborn, always smiling, dreamer :  Same as Boruto.

Sakura mostly can be concluded as a Tsundere and smart : Same as Sarada.

Edited by T XD, 18 May 2017 - 09:44 PM.

#63 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:31 PM

Hmm yeah point taken. But still with that in mind it just furthers the hypocrisy of SP and the fans for even shipping these two. I am of the argument though, that Boruto and Sarada don't really represent those character types, at least as completely or as accurately as their parents, which is another reason why I say they are not NS at all.

But these fans and Pedo Clown are vicariously shipping NS through their kids which is laughable (and for the millionth time, disgustingly hypocritical) because of again what they said (excused what, that is) Naruto and Sakura's relationship was all about in "the Last Retcon" 

Edited by Phantom_999, 14 December 2017 - 02:38 AM.

#64 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:25 AM

The way I see it salad is actually sakura uchiha more than female sasuke. She look like Karin.
Female sasuke is mikoto.
While burito is pretty much naruto clone.

Hence why I said they would be NS 2.0 despite having no love triangle or no burito love salad while salad love sasuke expy.

#65 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:45 AM

Hmm yeah point taken. But still with that in mind it just furthers the hypocrisy of SP and the fans for even shipping these two. I am of the argument though, that Boruto and Sarada don't really represent those character types, at least as completely or as accurately as their parents, which is another reason why I say they are not NS at all.

But these fand and Pedo Clown are vicariously shipping NS through their kids which is laughable (and for the millionth time, disgustingly hypocritical) because of again what they said (excused what, that is) Naruto and Sakura's relationship was all about in "the Last Retcon" 

Yeah. There are exceptions with their traits. Sarada looks like Karin and flirts like her. As for Boruto, the exception is that his dream is different than the one of Naruto. What's left is that Boruto's and Sarada's characters behave and act very similarly to Naruto and Sakura.

Edited by T XD, 19 May 2017 - 11:18 AM.

#66 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:00 AM

Yeah. There are exceptions with their traits. Sarada looks like Karin and flirts like her. As for Boruto, the exception is that his dream is different than the one of Naruto. But, from what I've seen, Boruto's and Sarada's characters behave and act very similarly to their parents.

True I still say Sarada is not Sakura's and that the two just dumpped her own Sakura, why cause Sasuke wanted a son not a daughter, why do you think he is more intrested in Bolt.

So in the end Sakura is all alone as this is SP and the editors final laugh at her while also giving her the middle finger as well.

#67 narutin

narutin

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:11 PM

Until now Sarada has the personality of Sasuke, she does not show her emotions as Sakura did it.
Many people say that the relationship Boruto-Sarada = Naruto-Sasuke (sasunaru) lol

#68 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:02 PM

Until now Sarada has the personality of Sasuke, she does not show her emotions as Sakura did it.
Many people say that the relationship Boruto-Sarada = Naruto-Sasuke (sasunaru) lol

No. She been acting Sakura-like since at least the gaiden.

#69 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:43 PM

I'd say in the boruto manga she acting like a parody of everyone asumes Karin is like all the time

#70 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:16 PM

And I agree. :yes:

#71 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:57 PM

Oh brother even to this day they're still shipping that yaoi pairing lol.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#72 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:06 PM

Oh brother even to this day they're still shipping that yaoi pairing lol.

That because yaoi is serious business.

@narutin & phantom
From what I understand in chapter 700 she behave like female version of sasuke but in gaiden and burito, she become sakura uchiha.

It only show how sakura as much hate and neglect as her, she's still essential to the naruto story. She's the heroine and love interest. Imo kishi took the wrong move the day he make ss child a daughter.

#73 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:02 PM

That because yaoi is serious business.

@narutin & phantom
From what I understand in chapter 700 she behave like female version of sasuke but in gaiden and burito, she become sakura uchiha.

It only show how sakura as much hate and neglect as her, she's still essential to the naruto story. She's the heroine and love interest. Imo kishi took the wrong move the day he make ss child a daughter.

"Sakura Uchiha."

Just hearing those two names combined as one, hurts my heart.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#74 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:31 PM

I don't see the anime, but I've read the Gaiden and few chapters of Boruto manga. They show that Sarada acts as a Tsundere like Sakura. She shows emotions frequently during the chapters.

Like we see, her looks are a combination of Sasuke and Karin with a Tsundere character like Sakura.

Edited by T XD, 21 May 2017 - 03:32 PM.

#75 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:10 AM

Sarada's character is a carbon copy of Karin's, lmao. She's sassy and pouty, poses just like her, pushes up her glasses the same way. Sarada basically acts more like Karin than Karin does herself. They're not even trying to hide some similarities between them, & it's hilarious. Keep trolling those diehard SS fans Kishi while I be here sippin' some hot Lipton tea...

Btw her name is Sakura Haruno! Even if she married Naruto, I wouldn't want her name to be Uzumaki Sakura (even if it sounds kinda cool), it would ruin the significance! Haruno Sakura = spring cherry blossom She's got the birthday to correspond with it too(^ν^)

#76 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:34 AM

Sarada's character is a carbon copy of Karin's, lmao. She's sassy and pouty, poses just like her, pushes up her glasses the same way. Sarada basically acts more like Karin than Karin does herself. They're not even trying to hide some similarities between them, & it's hilarious. Keep trolling those diehard SS fans Kishi while I be here sippin' some hot Lipton tea...

Btw her name is Sakura Haruno! Even if she married Naruto, I wouldn't want her name to be Uzumaki Sakura (even if it sounds kinda cool), it would ruin the significance! Haruno Sakura = spring cherry blossom She's got the birthday to correspond with it too(^ν^)

I always imagined she would keep her last name and just extend Naruto's last name at the end of it. Especially since she was clanless and she brought such strength, power, and meaning to her name.  Sakura Haruno Uzumaki sounds about right.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#77 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:52 AM

@lux
If she's married to naruto she will be called sakura uzumaki. Why? Because Japan is a patriarch society. And kishi is a traditionalist will not Change that.

I called salad as sakura uchiha just like how I called obito as naruto uchiha. They're the uchiha clone of the characters.

#78 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:49 PM

I wonder what Ino's new surname is then

#79 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:19 PM

I wonder what Ino's new surname is then

Sai is an orphan, while Ino is the heiress to a major clan. Sai was probably adopted into the clan so what ever Ino last name is.

#80 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:54 PM

Technical enough, I can't argue with that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users