2508 replies to this topic

#2281 NaruDeeds

NaruDeeds

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:54 AM

I put together something for the 10th Anniversary contest. Go read Hand in Hand and don't think about that bummer of an epilogue!

#2282 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:19 AM

I put together something for the 10th Anniversary contest. Go read Hand in Hand and don't think about that bummer of an epilogue!

I read it and you wrote the characters better than Kishi did.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2283 Gammy Das

Gammy Das

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:17 AM

Here's something I'm currently working on. The story starts from where the 700th chapter leaves us. And, I personally feel that the canon can be meddled with and twisted to facilitate NaruSaku. ;)

This is going to be an Adventure/Romance fic, which shall culminate in NaruSaku, I hope you guys like it. :)

https://www.fanficti...Cycle-of-Hatred

Edited by Gammy Das, 10 November 2014 - 07:02 AM.

Because facts are facts... :D

#2284 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 06:44 PM

Fyi - just posted it on ff.net:

The Night Market

#2285 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:49 AM

Great, fluffy story exactly what I need right now

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#2286 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:00 PM

still waiting for Wilderness update... waaaaaah.  :cry:

Me too, especially now. Wilderness was always canon in my book and no one can tell me otherwise. I await new updates more eagerly than I used to await the new chapters.  :yes:  Like I don't even care, I'll just read awesome fanfiction and fanart and I'll call that canon. 

I put together something for the 10th Anniversary contest. Go read Hand in Hand and don't think about that bummer of an epilogue!

Too perfect for words! Always love your fics.

Edited by Nami, 20 November 2014 - 05:02 PM.

#2287 ALESSE

ALESSE

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:27 PM

The link to "hand in hand" isn't working. Can you send me a better link please. I really wanna read it. Having trouble finding it.

Please and thank you

Y7kvBpU.gif

#2288 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 10:21 PM

I'll say this now. Any ending of a NS story will always be way better than the as*pull ending Kishimoto made.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2289 ahmadaziz

ahmadaziz

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 04:24 PM

Hey guys, here's my contribution towards spreading the NS love. These are all on FF.net. Please leave feedback in the form of reviews/follows/favorites to show our appreciation to artists who continue to share their creativity.

One Big Uzumaki Family by John Smith Rating K+

A set of drabbles revolving around Naruto, Sakura, and their children. It turns out that, when the war ends, these two get busy. Real busy.

This is my canon. Its absolutely lovely and really explores the characters. And has so many LOLs.

The Wedding by Lyora Rating K+ 

A really good fanfic by a really sweet author. No summary was written but here is the gist. Sakura is getting married to Sasuke and Naruto can't take it so he bails. But then he can't take being away so he returns back to find that all is not what it seemed. Only angsty in first chapter. No marriage as of yet. :)

20 Candy Bars by Lyora Rating K+ 

Weddings, blind dates and S-ranked missions. what will happen to Naruto and Sakura when things get a little bit complicated?

Kiss With a Fist by saradas Rating T 

"Then she swung, and the skull broke under her fist like it was nothing. Naruto was one hundred percent certain this was love." NaruSaku zombie!au. drabbles. Zombies FTW, people. The author is working on a more detailed multi chap fic so look out for that.

The End of Shadows by azfaerydust Rating

The struggle to heal from the pain of the past...and fight for one's happiness! Endless nights of sex are beginning to exhaust Sakura... because the walls of her apartment are a little too thin. Angry at her neighbor for not turning the volume down on his romps, Sakura is about to put her foot down... but will she really get much sleep or will the two come to a solution? Rated M for a reason people. Naruto is a player in the start but gets mature afterwards. One big LOLfest.

After by JulianAR Rating

It's been over twelve years since the war. Naruto is Hokage and happily married to Hinata. Sasuke is still gone, and Sakura is taking care of the child he asked her to raise while he was away-Salada-with the promise of marriage. But there's only so much you can do to a woman's faith in you before she... snaps. An intense epic of NaruSaku. Headcanon. Takes place after chapter 700. I am normally not one for fics which build upon the epilogue but this one is written so good you guys, gotta try it.

These are it for now. I will most definitely be sharing more in the future. As I said, please leave feedback, even if  a couple of words, to show appreciation. 

Edited by ahmadaziz, 05 December 2014 - 05:13 PM.

#2290 ahmadaziz

ahmadaziz

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 04:43 PM

Here's some more ^_^ 

In The Sun by HaveManners Rating

Suffering from a genetic disease, Sakura's life will soon come to an end. Hidden in despair and pain she wishes to find what it means to live fully and love unconditionally. Little did she know, someone will be there to help her find that meaning, guiding her towards the sun. AU

Risen by All Hail The King Rating 

After falling to Sasuke at the Valley of the End, Naruto is sent to suffer a fate equivalent to living in hell. 3 years later, he is sent back into the world, determined to rid it of those that would hurt the people he cares about. Forced to bear the burden alone, he struggles to bring down the Akatsuki and save the ninja world. Will he succeed? Or will he lose himself to the pain? A slightly (more like a lot) different turn out to VotE. Won't lie, these type of fics excite me so much. Very well written.

Past Actions, New Vows by Mathiasosx Rating 

"You want me to MARRY Naruto!" "Honey, it's more than that." Naruto and Sakura's lives are turned upside down by two new figures and the rest of Konoha is caught in the crossfire as they return everything the blond is owed. Post Wave, Stronger Naruto and Sakura later. I don't think Mathias has listed this fic here so here it is. Awesomely written.

As before, please share feedback on these stories. Show your appreciation guys.

Edited by ahmadaziz, 05 December 2014 - 05:14 PM.

#2291 Mathiasosx

Mathiasosx

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 05:41 PM

Thanks for including my new fic in that list and your compliment. Your are correct I hadn't listed it on here yet. I was waiting to have the second chapter done but it seems people like it a lot. :D

Love is friendship set on fire.

My Fanfiction profile can be found here

#2292 ahmadaziz

ahmadaziz

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:15 AM

Alrighty guys, it seems like everybody's asleep. :(  Come on people, wake up and share some NS love dammit.

Mathiasosx, you are most welcome. I do love your works and can't wait until you update any one of them.

So this time, I would like to share the fics of some of the more underappreciated authors I've found. They are amazing writers but just don't get the recognition they deserve. I'd love it if you could try them out and leave positive feedback on their fics.

996 007 by onpenandpaper Rating T

A Retelling.

An amazingly written and a much better version of the last two chapters.

In You by onpenandpaper Rating M

Naruto has earned the acknowledgment of the Shinobi World and must now face the responsibility that comes along with it. The war was won, but choices have to be made and things need to be done as another, more pressing challenge looms around the corner. Post war, canonverse.

This one began before Kishi started tripping lie a drunken fool. Still the fic has a very amazing choice of words and the plot is intriguing as well as natural.

Jounin Days by onpenandpaper Rating

Post war short stories/drabbles based on a set of tumblr head canons set before Naruto becomes Hokage (see my tumblr tag Jounin Days to find the art inspired by some of these fics)

As before, amazing !!!

Their Own Road by onpenandpaper Rating

A series of short stories set mostly after the Fourth Shinobi War and after their marriage.

The Spectator by onpenandpaper Rating T 

Sakura Haruno receives an invitation to a world where she wasn't usually privy to. Set in Canon with alternative character roles.

Sakura never was a kunoichi. Naruto still the hero. Canon verse otherwise. Hilariously brilliant.

The Girl In The Floating Basket by xlyphiechanx Rating K

They say love can hurt more than any disease, and in the love story of a forgotten princess and a nearly wedded prince that may just be true. (Naruto x Sakura) Fairytale AU.

A fairytale spin on our favorite characters. Has drama and action and a very well thought out plot.

Perfect Match by xlyphiechanx Rating K

Just when I don't think I can take this pain anymore, numbness overcomes me. Regaining control never felt so good. (Naruto x Sakura) Modern AU.

Naruto is diagnosed with cancer and his world turns upside down. Is author's first fanfic so understable there are some things that could've been done better. Still a very good read though.

Unwritten by xlyphiechanx Rating T 

War can change someone, at least that's what everyone says. And in some cases it does. It shapes you, molds you, scars you. But, that's not the case for a certain blonde. For him, it's what happens after war that really changes him, and the unwritten stories in the letters he's receiving from his girlfriend. [Naruto x Sakura] Modern AU.

The summary says it all.

That's all for now. As always, please leave positive reviews after reading any fic you like.

Edited by ahmadaziz, 05 December 2014 - 05:17 PM.

#2293 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:45 AM

Sunsets by rained Rating T https://archiveofour...hapters/5762321

A series of one shots/drabbles detailing the life of Haruno Sakura and Uzumaki Naruto. Generally does not follow the canon storyline pertaining to post chapter 699 developments.

Has this author posted this story on FFN? I couldn't find it but man this one is full of tearjerkers. That chapter 11 drabble.  :cry:

#2294 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:50 PM

I'm very new to fan fiction writing, so, here goes nothing with my first attempt:

The Endurance (rating T)

http://namaenasuyou....ndurance-part-1

This fan fiction took place in the event right after Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura collaborate to ‘seal’ Kaguya. It took the premise on ‘what-if’ the sealing of Kaguya was imperfect? What would it cost to Team 7 and the rest of the world?

I was just thinking to write the story few hours back upon seeing this thread response. I will continue if time permits. Thank you so much in advance for reading :)

EDIT: Managed to get a fanfiction account. The story is available at: https://www.fanficti...1/The-Endurance

Edited by Namaenash, 27 November 2014 - 02:12 PM.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#2295 ahmadaziz

ahmadaziz

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 06:35 AM

@Namaenash That was a very awesome piece. It was natural, very well written and the flow was very smooth. Thanks for sharing. There were a few grammatical oversights here and there but they were easily ignroable. I do hope that you plan to continue with this idea as it left a lot of things hanging.

P.S. Love the quote you have in your signature. Very deep and poignant.

#2296 ahmadaziz

ahmadaziz

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 05:10 PM

Well look what I've got here, even more NS fics. As before, always leave a review/follow/favorite for the stories you like. Actually, leave one for all of em  :P

Curiosity Nearly Killed Me, But Not Quite by DarkGlintingEmerald Rating M

He destroyed her village. Her family. Her friends. Killed them with gleeful eyes. Slaughtered them like pigs. And it was about to happen to her, too. But he didn't. Was it only when he said that her life for all eternity, was to be by his side, was when she hoped that she didn't break too. DemonicNarutoXSakura. OOC. NaruSaku. Dark.

Guys, when it says dark, it means dark. Like really nightmarish dark. Not for the faint of heart and. Mature for a very good reason. Sharing here because Dark Naruto is a guilty pleasure of mine. When done correctly. It's such an under explored concept. Naruto had a suppressed darker persona. What if it was not so suppressed anymore? 

Chaos Theory by Slix36 Rating T

When everyone inherits some form of powerful bloodline as well as their own unique ability things turn to kitten real fast. The world hasn't seen peace since the first few years of Hashirama's rule and if things stay as they are they'll only continue to get worse. How is anyone supposed to figure out how to 'fix the world' with so many variables though? Cue one blond idiot and time.

Really fun idea. Under appreciated fic.

You Said Yes by Ethereal Star Dragon Rating M 

Naruto is fatally injurred and near death. He asks Sakura to make one last dream come true. "Marry me, Sakura-chan. Grant me this last request". He had always been there for her. How could she refuse? M for later chapters. NaruSaku. ACTIVE! :

I am sure most of you know about this one. Still for those who don't. Very well written and with a huge dose of drama and angst.

Edited by ahmadaziz, 05 December 2014 - 05:18 PM.

#2297 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 10:50 AM

Hello Folks, I've just posted The Endurance (Part II)

Thank you for reading!

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#2298 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 03:06 PM

Hello Folks, I've just posted The Endurance (Part II)

Thank you for reading!

For the good of NS, the fandom and this forum you must finish this fanfic, you got me interested nice story.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#2299 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 01:00 PM

Well look what I've got here, even more NS fics. As before, always leave a review/follow/favorite for the stories you like. Actually, leave one for all of em  :P

Curiosity Nearly Killed Me, But Not Quite by DarkGlintingEmerald Rating M https://www.fanficti...e-But-Not-Quite
He destroyed her village. Her family. Her friends. Killed them with gleeful eyes. Slaughtered them like pigs. And it was about to happen to her, too. But he didn't. Was it only when he said that her life for all eternity, was to be by his side, was when she hoped that she didn't break too. DemonicNarutoXSakura. OOC. NaruSaku. Dark.
Guys, when it says dark, it means dark. Like really nightmarish dark. Not for the faint of heart and. Mature for a very good reason. Sharing here because Dark Naruto is a guilty pleasure of mine. When done correctly. It's such an under explored concept. Naruto had a suppressed darker persona. What if it was not so suppressed anymore? 

Chaos Theory by Slix36 Rating T https://www.fanficti.../1/Chaos-Theory
When everyone inherits some form of powerful bloodline as well as their own unique ability things turn to kitten real fast. The world hasn't seen peace since the first few years of Hashirama's rule and if things stay as they are they'll only continue to get worse. How is anyone supposed to figure out how to 'fix the world' with so many variables though? Cue one blond idiot and time.
Really fun idea. Under appreciated fic.

You Said Yes by Ethereal Star Dragon Rating M https://www.fanficti.../1/You-Said-Yes
Naruto is fatally injurred and near death. He asks Sakura to make one last dream come true. "Marry me, Sakura-chan. Grant me this last request". He had always been there for her. How could she refuse? M for later chapters. NaruSaku. ACTIVE! :
I am sure most of you know about this one. Still for those who don't. Very well written and with a huge dose of drama and angst.

OMG I didn't know you joined the forum. LOL It's me HaveManners. Welcome to H&E!!

#2300 ahmadaziz

ahmadaziz

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 01:25 PM

OMG I didn't know you joined the forum. LOL It's me HaveManners. Welcome to H&E!!

Thank you for the very kind welcome. Actually, I've been on the forum officially since the end of 2012, never really did anything much since a few days ago. Only a single post in all of two years XD

Again, really appreciate the welcome. I am glad to be here. I am sure I will have an amazing time and hopefully can make some new friends along the way.

It's really convenient for me (and amazing) that you reached out now. I was just about to list 'Goodbye Days' here, today, along with some others that I know of, but now that I know you are an active member, I think I should ask first? Have you posted it here yourself? if not, would you like to do so personally?

Edited by ahmadaziz, 30 November 2014 - 01:28 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users