LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 04 May 2021 - 11:22 PM

My Kingdom Hearts podcast has been delayed just to let you know.

Im guessing some stuff has come up?

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#29702 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 05 May 2021 - 02:23 AM

Im guessing some stuff has come up?

Yeah. I plan to have it the 21st of May.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#29703 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 05 May 2021 - 11:39 PM

Yeah. I plan to have it the 21st of May.

Change of plans. It's May 14th.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#29704 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 15 May 2021 - 11:20 PM

Heads up might be a new debate on twitter due to this https://twitter.com/...8707941379?s=19

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 15 May 2021 - 11:29 PM.

#29705 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 15 May 2021 - 11:35 PM

Heads up might be a new flame war on twitter due to this https://twitter.com/...8707941379?s=19

Swagkage (childish username btw) can say whatever he wants.  No one gives a kitten what trash he's regurgitating about Sakura.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#29706 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 16 May 2021 - 01:42 AM

...Tsunade lost to Madara while teaming up with the other Kages of her time. Also remember while yes he was undead in his fight with those 5 kages was still him playing around till they nearly beat him then him pulling out another power up to curbstomp them, again. Sakura is a student of Tsunade. Sakura skill-wise is the same as Tsunade with some genjutsu that she has but never uses. What does Sakura have that makes her better then 5 Kages? The only person that was ever a match for Madara even when he was alive was Hashirama with his wood release. If Sakura had wood release there could be a debate, but she doesn't.

Also who is Swagkage? I never watch his stuff but he pops up on my recommends if I have to look up too much Naruto-Boruto crap that week.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 10 June 2021 - 12:28 AM.

#29707 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 12:46 AM

Swagkage (childish username btw) can say whatever he wants.  No one gives a kitten what trash he's regurgitating about Sakura.

And there is the kitten double standard of Sakura versus everyone else in the story. It's okay to bash Sakura into the earth's core, but say smack about any other character and their fans and defenders vow to set you on fire. What I also find incredibly hilarious is that once again Sakura is deemed useless but if you point out how another supposedly prominent side character was not involved an any major conflict, every excuse under the sun WILL be made for them. I'm pissed off enough that with all the disproportionate hate Sakura gets but I am beyond indignation with the double standard kitten festival here. Sakura is useless and does nothing? No one but anybody that actually appreciates or understands her character will debate it. Apply that logic to another character like Shikamaru, Kiba, Ten Ten and espicially Hinata? "Well they are important support characters, so it's understandable they are not directly fighting" or "Their moral support means more to Naruto than actually being on the frontlines with him". I am really beyond sick of this toxic cesspool and am actually happy I don't even bother with the Naruto fandom at large anymore. Well not that I actually ever did really. Here is an exception of course

Edited by Phantom_999, 08 August 2021 - 11:31 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#29708 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 12:59 AM

It makes me wonder how if the fandom would still be as toxic as it is right now if NaruSaku had become canon instead. I imagine it would be a net positive as a lot of the people you are talking about would have cleared out and most NaruSaku would still be engaged with the fandom instead of a great majority of them leaving the Naruto fandom permanently.

It still makes me sad how many people have left our fandom. I guess it's hard to care anymore when the canon isn't providing us anymore material and Kishimoto disrespected us so badly.

#29709 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 01:28 AM

The way  Sakura lives rent-free in #that person mind. Like can he not stop talk about Sakura to get views? LOL

#29710 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 17 May 2021 - 04:41 AM

Tell me about it. The haters amazingly give more thought to Sakura than they do their "Goddess", Hinata.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#29711 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 06:18 AM

Tell me about it. The haters amazingly give more thought to Sakura than they do their "Goddess", Hinata.

Well its not like there is much to talk about Hinata anyways. She either to us, a flat character that kishimoto didn't develop enough for her to be able to take the place as the heroine of the story. Or to them, she is perfect, but perfect means flawless/boring and not much to do with or talk/think about because either can bring flaws to something that is supposedly perfect.

Sakura they hate so at least they look at her and think about her to understand on some level why they hate her.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 17 May 2021 - 01:52 PM.

#29712 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 04:36 PM

Well its not like there is much to talk about Hinata anyways. She either to us, a flat character that kishimoto didn't develop enough for her to be able to take the place as the heroine of the story. Or to them, she is perfect, but perfect means flawless/boring and not much to do with or talk/think about because either can bring flaws to something that is supposedly perfect.

Sakura they hate so at least they look at her and think about her to understand on some level why they hate her.

They also seem to not get over the thought that Sakura had grown and changed since she was a kid but its not like they care really.

#29713 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 06:05 PM

Again the hypocrisy of that is they ACCEPT THE DEVELOPMENT OF CHARACTER towards anybody else in the series. JUST NOT Sakura, and for a very stupid childish reason too. If Sakura's initial behavior towards Naruto is SOOOO offensive, then why aren't they applying that hatred to everyone else in the village barring Hizuren and a few others, like the Ichiraku staff? Better yet, it never crossed their minds that Hinata always liked Naruto when he was socially out-casted but she was never there for him either. That is like saying you love your family or significant other but never attend their birthday parties or check up on them when they are sad or depressed or even sick, nor do you actually talk to them EVER. Ironic that they are pissed at Sakura for that and going gaga for Sasuke but Hinata is scot free because she "always loved him". They seriously oversell Hinata's childhood crush on Naruto and can't seem to kittening acknowledge that DEVLOPING a better relationship with Sakura WAS THE POINT of their dynamic. And at this point, I will seriously punch the daylights out of any Sakura hater/basher that ALSO SUPPORTS similar love triangles like the The Hanamichi > Haruko > Kaede one from Slam Dunk for sheer hypocrisy  

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 May 2021 - 01:44 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#29714 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 05:38 PM

That is like saying you love your family or significant other but never attend their birthday parties or check up on them when they are sad or depressed or even sick, nor do you actually talk to them EVER.

*coughcoughBoruto'sdadcoughcough*  Sorry 'bout that. Something caught in my throat.

2e5.gif

#29715 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 19 May 2021 - 01:17 AM

*coughcoughBoruto'sdadcoughcough*  Sorry 'bout that. Something caught in my throat.

G, you gotta get that cough checked out. XD

#29716 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 May 2021 - 03:52 PM

#29717 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 22 May 2021 - 05:55 PM

Founded this on twitter about SS merchandise https://twitter.com/...3363411974?s=19

#29718 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 22 May 2021 - 07:48 PM

Founded this on twitter about SS merchandise https://twitter.com/...3363411974?s=19

that's been a thing since the manga and anime ended!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#29719 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 24 May 2021 - 03:00 AM

SS has always been the most popular of the big three in Japan. But even so, the fans were expecting NaruSaku to happen. They know they can milk the pathetic SS fans for all their money because they're still a big portion of the Naruto shipping fandom compared to NH. And they can get away with it because SS is non-existent in the main story. So they'll grab at any tiny morsels that they can.
Naruto disappointed everyone in Japan, so they can't milk him or NH from the Japanese fandom anymore. They would be making way more bank, not just in Japan, if they didn't circle jerk Hinatatas for the unholy amount of Hinatards in the West. It doesn't help that NH was the least popular of the big 3 in Japan.

That user thinks they're flexing on Naruto for SS being more expensive than the main character, but in reality, they're getting taken advantage of and japed for their money. There's a thing called 'character tax' in Japan. Where you can jack up the price on something because it's a popular character and they know that stupid fans will happily pay the royalties for the item. No matter what their place is, in the series they're from.
A good example would be Artoria (Saber) from the Fate series. Because she's so popular, fans are wiling to pay 10 times the original retail amount for her. This poster cost $20 originally? It's now $200. 
Yes, people will pay for it.
This goes for ships too.

I've come to find over the years that a lot of 'official' artwork for a series isn't even canon. It's all fanservice. Even if the studio provided the artwork, unless it's an actual scene from the series/source, it's not canon. It's fanservice. Never happened. They do this to push hype, push characters and even push ships that may or may not have a presence in the series/source.
So they're willing to pay premium for non-canon official postcards. Even IF the scene in that SS post card is possible, it's still rather pathetic. Sakura focusing on Sasuke while he doesn't even look at her. BUT THAT SMILE MEANS HE LIKES HER RIGHT??
Sure it makes it more positive. But geez, he's still not even facing her. That's what you want in a relationship??? For $19, you can have that loveless relationship on a postcard that never happened in canon.  :chuckle:

Edited by Moon_Girl, 24 May 2021 - 03:06 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#29720 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 24 May 2021 - 04:45 AM

It makes me wonder how if the fandom would still be as toxic as it is right now if NaruSaku had become canon instead. I imagine it would be a net positive as a lot of the people you are talking about would have cleared out and most NaruSaku would still be engaged with the fandom instead of a great majority of them leaving the Naruto fandom permanently.

It still makes me sad how many people have left our fandom. I guess it's hard to care anymore when the canon isn't providing us anymore material and Kishimoto disrespected us so badly.

I don't really think it would fix things. Like Naruto's problems are more than just who the MC decided to hook up with. There are just so many wasted opportunities, broken morals, Kishimoto pulling stuff out of his ass, the series had some genuine problems and had attracted many haters because of them. If we were to throw the sinking of the SS Naruhina on top of that, I feel like the series would have suffered backlash anyway. Only difference would be a bunch of Hinata fanboys going nuts over how the ending screwed things up, those obsessive shippers would end up attacking the show and it's fans because things didn't go as they wanted it to.

The show would no doubt be healthier in Japan and that's what SJ would care about, but it would still be a massive headache for us.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)