Close
Photo

Hinata's Fate [CH 437 SPOILERS]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

Poll: Hinata's Fate [CH 437 SPOILERS] (66 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think will become of Hinata?

1. She's dead (38 votes [57.58%])

Percentage of vote: 57.58%

2. She's alive and NaruHina is certain (6 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

3. She's alive but Naruto's gonna turn her down (22 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote

#21 Fallen_Angel

Fallen_Angel

Shadow Jester

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Email me to find out: a little about my interests Swimming and diving are my sports of choice, i love anime, i love movies and video games, my main hobby is writing...love it and love music<br /><br />And my new site: http://wirlescomunity.informe.com/forum/

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Feb 28 2009, 04:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By the way, if Hinata lives, there's one third possibility other than Naruto regarding her feelings and giving her one chance, or Sakura getting jealousy and pursuing Naruto. An option nobody over here seems being considering.

If Hinata lives or dies, Naruto ends up alone.

And this entire drama has been MEANINGLESS.

I agree with you and your insightful analysis, Cat.

Besides, I'm a sucker for moments where the hero/heroine marchs to one battle he/she knows he/she can't win.

There's one thing is bugging me: the confession moment seems extremely out of place and forceful. And using Nate's words, it didn't seem romantic at all. It sounded like Hinata telling her last words.

Maybe it gives more weight to the theory she's dead and staying dead: it was his last chance to tie that loose end (personally I think heit didn't need resolution). If she wouldn't confess now, she would never confess.

If she would haven't confessed, Pain would have brushed her away like a bothersome gnat instead of killing her, then surely we would have a confession scene later, and it would be more fluid.

But it was now or never, so Kishimoto HAD to fit that confession in that scene, even if it was abrupt.

Or perhaps I'm seeing just what I want seeing.

Your thoughts?

The Third opinion is when Naruto is alone - he could survive everything yet all his friends are gone - He had lost them all some how. So in the end you see Naruto standing on a hill alone and with the Tails flowing out of him. Yes i agree that could be an awful twist but it could work very well. Considering how he started.....

Now for you: Radon - when i said the "(that is considering: hinata doesn't die, Naruto accepts her love, and Is willing to love her in return...etc...)" you have to consider the rest of the post - that isnt what I meant in a sense - I was talking about how the NarHIn could happen - then comes in a list of things to happen. ok? so please take into account the full post. Thx smile.gif

My thoughts are as you know I am a NaruHina fan - but I am not a fanatic, hence the reason why you don't see me yelling at all of: NaruHina Forever!!!....With all kinda of crap and flames. For her to confession before she charges into battle just makes it seem like she wanted to show Naruto that she had overcame her demon of shyness, with her doing that it kinda makes me feel like Hinata isnt coming back. But on a side note of it - She told him because she thought she wouldn't come back so she had to tell him before she went onto the suicide run. So if Hinata thought she would have survived from attack Pein then she might have waited til afterwards.
Kishimoto - hmmm...well yes and no - he didn't need to put the confession in. I mean he could have left it out and make it seem like Hinata really didn't matter. You have to think though - maybe the reason why he has a probably killing off Rookie 9 might be because of something in the Future that kills them.
But I think he is thinking of it through the eyes of the Characters - I mean with Hinata - she knew it was a suicide run, so she had to get out what she was feeling before she passing on.

And thanks on answering the First or second line question! I Appreciated it!

Edited by Fallen_Angel, 28 February 2009 - 05:59 PM.

To some I am a Fallen Angel, to others I am the demon of oblivion, I guess the lies are finally found, What will you be on judgement day?

Life is short so best to know what you are capable of. Enjoy the Ride of life and yet keep a close eye on everyone around you. because one day, they could be your saving angel.

#22 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:41 AM

Wow... a ton of people are thinking she's dead.

She's so alive. They didn't even show him stab her. We have no idea where he stabbed her. Hell he could have just been messing with him to get the Kyuubi to come out with (I would be beyond irritated if this is true.)

The first of the rookie 9 to die? I'm really not thinking so.

And I'm still hopin for NaruSaku. There's a Sakura ARC coming up. So I mean, how much of a bummer/upset would it be if it were about Sasuke as well... kill me.

Edited by Destiny, 01 March 2009 - 01:42 AM.

Love is everything.

#23 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (Destiny @ Feb 28 2009, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She's so alive. They didn't even show him stab her. We have no idea where he stabbed her. Hell he could have just been messing with him to get the Kyuubi to come out with (I would be beyond irritated if this is true.)

Well, most think so for good reason. The frames do a good job of pointing that way. Especially that one frame with the blood dripping from the chakra rod sword. I think the main reason it isn't shown is because it probably was a bit brutal.

#24 Fallen_Angel

Fallen_Angel

Shadow Jester

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Email me to find out: a little about my interests Swimming and diving are my sports of choice, i love anime, i love movies and video games, my main hobby is writing...love it and love music<br /><br />And my new site: http://wirlescomunity.informe.com/forum/

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:15 AM

As I said b4 - it could be that she is dead but i would be sad....i mean she just got her confession out and she had grown as a person finally and then BOOM she is dead. But from the way it went - She confessed b/c ???? - But why would you confess b4 you go into a suicide attack? B/c you think you arent goin to come back from it. If you want an example of how this is relevent - think about this - the one you love is in trouble, you have never told them you had, but you have to defend them even if it is a suicide attempt right? - so you end up telling that person how you feel b/c you know or you feel like you arent coming back from this attempt. And so that is what you do. Now if you want another anime that has done it was:
If you dont want to see the reason dont click - Only related to Naruto by Comparison. --Click here to view--
Dragonball Z - When Vegeta, during the Buu Saga, He was about to go and face Fat Buu, he knew he wasnt coming back so he pulled Trunks close and told Trunks how much he loved him.

So i am saying that she shouldnt Die...or be forgotten by the others.
To some I am a Fallen Angel, to others I am the demon of oblivion, I guess the lies are finally found, What will you be on judgement day?

Life is short so best to know what you are capable of. Enjoy the Ride of life and yet keep a close eye on everyone around you. because one day, they could be your saving angel.

#25 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 01 March 2009 - 05:35 AM

In my honest opinion, i think hinata's dead. She completed her main goal in life and confessed her love, so the impact of her dying wouldn't be as bad if she had died randomly in the series. Also, kishi made a whole panel discribing the loud, bone-crunching sound his spike made when Pain stabed her. Kishimoto may be unpredictable, but i don't think he would go to this length and detail just for her to live.

Others have made compairisons between hinata and the other major charecters that had survived a near death experience. i.e. chouji, neji, gaara, ect. However, there are several things that differ from them:
1. All of those charecters had a mojor part in the story and had resonable screen time compaired to hinatas screen time of maybe less then 10 chapters. i.e. Chouji and Neji's role in the Sasuke retrival arc in Part 1.
2. They all tried their hardest and diffeated their enemies before feinting.
3. They had the technology or jutsu to revive them at the time.

Right now, Hinata has had no screen time, she didn't even touch Pain in her attempt to attack him, was stabbed point-blank by a mercy-less murderer, and there are no resources or high-ranked medical ninjutsu to save her. Tsunade is out of chakra and Sakura is too worried about naruto to think about Hinata. At the moment, there are just no possible ways to ensure her survival and unless she magicly survives, she's as good as dead.

Also, to be honest, hinata's death makes her charecter 10x more important then if she were to live. When she was alive, no one ever thought about her or complained about her not having screen time. However, if she died, she would be on everyones mind and be mentioned over and over again. Also, her death could possibly invoke NaruSaku in some way. So in the end, Hinata's role in the story will have more importance when she'd dead.

However, if Hinata does survive, i HIGHLY doubt Naruto will grow feelings for her out of the blue just because she loves him. What she did was confess her love by placing a discription to it. After much thought, Naruto will realize that the way she discribed her love for him was the same way he felt for sakura, finally showing himself how deep his emotions for her are. Naruto won't suddenly make feelings for hinata, so its safe to assume that if she does survive, Naruhina won't happen.

However, these are only my opinions. Kishimoto could always pull a fast one at some point in the following chapters and make all of what i just stated null-and-void. He does have a tendecy to do that and at this point, anything can happen.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#26 narusakuluv

narusakuluv

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 06:13 AM

I actually really hope that Hinata IS dead for several reasons:
1. As many people have said, it would end the whole "Naruto's generation cannot be killed" theme that seems to be going on. Because that's just not realistic. Going against dangerous ninja that have killed much older shinobi, it is almost silly that all of Naruto's friends have managed to survive. Someone has to die sooner or later. And Kishi has started getting serious with the manga. (He started by killing Jiraiya, then having Sasuke seriously side against Konoha, killing Shizune, nuking Konoha, killing Pa-frog...) My only worry is that Kishi or his editors will go "Oh gee, look at all this heavy stuff we've been piling on. We can't kill Hinata! That's going too far." But hopefully that won't happen.
2. Out of any of Naruto's friends, Hinata is the best one to die. And I'm not saying this because I hate Hinata or whatever. Quite the contrary: I really like Hinata. She's a sweet, hardworking girl. And that's why she's the best one to die. Everyone will be shocked by her death and it will bring another level of seriousness to Naruto's friends. From now on, if she dies, none of them will be able to face an Akatsuki member without thinking of Hinata and her kindhearted determination.
3. She's not very important to the plot, aside from being a potential love-interest to for Naruto. Yeah, sure, she could be the head of Hyuga someday and maybe finally defeat Neji in a spar or something, but none of that is necessary for the way the plot is going. The simple fact is, Hinata is only linked to the plot of the manga by: 1. Her interest in Naruto 2. being a member of the Rookie 9. And that's okay. That's true for several members of Naruto's generation. But out of those characters, Hinata's death would have the biggest effect.
4. Naruto, who has been seeking acceptance and love throughout the course of the entire series, has just been told by Hinata that she loves him. And then she gets mercilessly beaten to the ground and stabbed in front of him. Traumatic much? Yes, I would think so. Especially since he and Hinata DO have a special connection. Just because they don't talk all the time and Hinata is too shy to stay conscious around him doesn't mean that they don't share a bond. Remember the Chunnin exam, people? Naruto respects how hard Hinata works and he can understand how badly she wants to show her worth. I'm not going to say that's true love or anything, but it is a strong tie of friendship. Therefore, finding out that she loves him and then watching her get brutally murdered two seconds later would be extremely painful for him. Which leads to the final reason...
5. Naruto needs to experience the pain of loss. It's like what Sasuke said to Naruto at the VotE: Naruto didn't know the pain of loss because he never even had a family in the first place. Sure, it hurt for Naruto to be alone, but it's not the same. A common theme throughout Naruto is that people are driven to become insane and evil when they lose that which is precious to them. Orochimaru's parents were killed. So were Pein's. Sasuke's entire family was murdered. If Naruto ever wants to truly understand these villains in order to defeat them (I'm including Orochimaru because he is still alive in Kabuto), then he must understand the pain of loss. Because then, instead of sounding like someone who doesn't understand anything when he's preaching to Sasuke or getting mad at Pein, he'll be able to say, "Yeah, I know what it's like to feel that pain. And you know what? I'm not trying to destroy the ninja world or anything like that. So you have no excuse." The Sandaime's death was minor, Sasuke's leaving was major, Asuma's death was minor, Jiraiya's death was MAJOR, Konoha's destruction was HUGE, and Hinata's death would be KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF MAJOR.
Avatar from the amazing Natsumi's The Uneasy Question Sequel

#27 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 March 2009 - 08:24 AM

QUOTE (Destiny @ Feb 28 2009, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And I'm still hopin for NaruSaku. There's a Sakura ARC coming up. So I mean, how much of a bummer/upset would it be if it were about Sasuke as well... kill me.

Oh, I highly doubt Pain ever missed the vital point during the senseless killing. He probably stabbed her at her stomach or her heart after her confession she made for Naruto.

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Feb 28 2009, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, most think so for good reason. The frames do a good job of pointing that way. Especially that one frame with the blood dripping from the chakra rod sword. I think the main reason it isn't shown is because it probably was a bit brutal.

Agreed. Too brutal for the kids to see whom are reading it. Though, then again we had seen some graphic violence in the manga in the past.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#28 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:20 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 1 2009, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed. Too brutal for the kids to see whom are reading it. Though, then again we had seen some graphic violence in the manga in the past.

With mainly the adults. Even though Neji and Naruto both had brutal blows to the body, they survived. Haku, despite age, was kind of portrayed more of an adult and Jiraiya was a middle aged man.

Thats just my two cents.

#29 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 02 March 2009 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (True @ Feb 27 2009, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lee - Has all his bones crushed.
Chouji - Took his death pills
Neji - Pierced through the chest.
Gaara - Bijuu extracted.
Sasuke - Point blank C4

Are they all still alive? Every one of them.

Seriously this is a fantasy story and if Kishimoto wants he can think of a magical way to revive Hinata. Shounen is geared towards young teen boys and you don't need to have a 'logical' outcome even if someone dies. I'd love for him to disprove me and would be glad, but realistically the chances of it are minimal.

Consider that all of them had professional medical care given to them shortly after. I think that a stab from a homicidal maniac can't be healed in an on field hospital. Consider that all the healers are exhausted with healing others, I highly doublt they'll be able to pull-off a Neji or Lee style procedure.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#30 Drakonis

Drakonis

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 06:18 AM

QUOTE (True @ Feb 27 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lee - Has all his bones crushed.
Chouji - Took his death pills
Neji - Pierced through the chest.
Gaara - Bijuu extracted.
Sasuke - Point blank C4

Are they all still alive? Every one of them.

Seriously this is a fantasy story and if Kishimoto wants he can think of a magical way to revive Hinata. Shounen is geared towards young teen boys and you don't need to have a 'logical' outcome even if someone dies. I'd love for him to disprove me and would be glad, but realistically the chances of it are minimal.

i could add in about 4 more examples but i totally agree with you and i love you lol

#31 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:35 PM

You know though, if Kishi is wanting to be serious about killing some of the younger generation people off, he has to start somewhere, right?

#32 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:58 AM

Hmm..well it's hard to say if shes dead or not. But in my opinion she is dead. I think this needed to happen for the manga storyline to progress emotionally. It would make the story a little darker. And if she ends up being alive then naruto will have went 6 tails for nothing.

#33 Vld

Vld

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 12:10 PM

Well, i hope Hinata is alive. I wouldn't put it past Kishimoto to use the resurrection card anyway, but i wouldn't also be surprised if he did kill her.

Now, if she lives, everything is still possible. Will Naruto and Hinata get together? Will Naruto and Sakura end together? Both are possible. Of course i doubt Naruto would go all "oh Hinata i realize i love you as well let's get together" right out of the bat (and if Kishimoto did that, i would be quite cranky, despite my being a NaruHina shiper). No, if they end together, it won't be for awhile. First, they need to know each other better. Second, Naruto loves Sakura, and for now only considers Hinata a friend... a dear friend, especially after her confession, but a friend nonetheless. Not a love interest.
Hinata has finally made the only move that was possible to her, even though it was in a dire situation. Now, the ball is in Sakura's hands.

First, does Sakura love Naruto? Everybody seems to think so (or at least Yamato does) and we seem to think so as well. She just needs to realise it. Then stop denying it, because it's Sakura we're talking about. She WILL deny it at first. Then, she needs to decide whether or not she loves Naruto more than she does Sasuke (or realise that her "love" for Sasuke means nothing in the end).

That... will take time. But will she finally make her choice before or after it's too late and Naruto is happily in love with Hinata? Only Kishimoto knows.

Again, i stress upon the fact that it is just theorizing, possibly wishful thinking, assuming Hinata is alive. Which i'm hoping is the case.

#34 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:07 PM

Something that hasn't been mentioned yet (and I'm not reading through 13 pages of the Ch. 437 discussion thread to check) is a hint that Hinata won't die. It's given as the cover for 437. You see three people on that cover. Hinata, Naruto and Shino. Yes, Shino is there. It's only his hand, but it's there.

That made me think that the cover is supposed to foreshadow how Hinata will eventually move on from Naruto, who is walking away from her physically and emotionally. One could argue that he turned 6-tailed so maybe that last minute confession proved something, but honestly Naruto would have done that to any of his close friends if he saw them "die" right before his eyes.

Then there's Shino. It looks like he's only coming into the picture, a little bit off of Hinata's perifial vision. Perhaps this is a hint that in the end, Hinata will survive and possibily set her eyes on Shino or that Shino will come to her rescue?

Based on that and that alone, I don't think Hinata is dead nor do I think Naruto and Hinata will get together.
End of line.

#35 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (AchikaMiyu @ Mar 3 2009, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Something that hasn't been mentioned yet (and I'm not reading through 13 pages of the Ch. 437 discussion thread to check) is a hint that Hinata won't die. It's given as the cover for 437. You see three people on that cover. Hinata, Naruto and Shino. Yes, Shino is there. It's only his hand, but it's there.

That made me think that the cover is supposed to foreshadow how Hinata will eventually move on from Naruto, who is walking away from her physically and emotionally. One could argue that he turned 6-tailed so maybe that last minute confession proved something, but honestly Naruto would have done that to any of his close friends if he saw them "die" right before his eyes.

Then there's Shino. It looks like he's only coming into the picture, a little bit off of Hinata's perifial vision. Perhaps this is a hint that in the end, Hinata will survive and possibily set her eyes on Shino or that Shino will come to her rescue?

Based on that and that alone, I don't think Hinata is dead nor do I think Naruto and Hinata will get together.

Might want to recheck that cover there. I just took a look and both figures on the picture are walking away. The other person's hands are facing thumbs foreward pointing off screen.

#36 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:06 PM

Hinata's Fate lulz

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#37 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Mar 3 2009, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Absolute lulz.

#38 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (narusakuluv @ Mar 1 2009, 07:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually really hope that Hinata IS dead for several reasons:
1. As many people have said, it would end the whole "Naruto's generation cannot be killed" theme that seems to be going on. Because that's just not realistic. Going against dangerous ninja that have killed much older shinobi, it is almost silly that all of Naruto's friends have managed to survive. Someone has to die sooner or later. And Kishi has started getting serious with the manga. (He started by killing Jiraiya, then having Sasuke seriously side against Konoha, killing Shizune, nuking Konoha, killing Pa-frog...) My only worry is that Kishi or his editors will go "Oh gee, look at all this heavy stuff we've been piling on. We can't kill Hinata! That's going too far." But hopefully that won't happen.
2. Out of any of Naruto's friends, Hinata is the best one to die. And I'm not saying this because I hate Hinata or whatever. Quite the contrary: I really like Hinata. She's a sweet, hardworking girl. And that's why she's the best one to die. Everyone will be shocked by her death and it will bring another level of seriousness to Naruto's friends. From now on, if she dies, none of them will be able to face an Akatsuki member without thinking of Hinata and her kindhearted determination.
3. She's not very important to the plot, aside from being a potential love-interest to for Naruto. Yeah, sure, she could be the head of Hyuga someday and maybe finally defeat Neji in a spar or something, but none of that is necessary for the way the plot is going. The simple fact is, Hinata is only linked to the plot of the manga by: 1. Her interest in Naruto 2. being a member of the Rookie 9. And that's okay. That's true for several members of Naruto's generation. But out of those characters, Hinata's death would have the biggest effect.
4. Naruto, who has been seeking acceptance and love throughout the course of the entire series, has just been told by Hinata that she loves him. And then she gets mercilessly beaten to the ground and stabbed in front of him. Traumatic much? Yes, I would think so. Especially since he and Hinata DO have a special connection. Just because they don't talk all the time and Hinata is too shy to stay conscious around him doesn't mean that they don't share a bond. Remember the Chunnin exam, people? Naruto respects how hard Hinata works and he can understand how badly she wants to show her worth. I'm not going to say that's true love or anything, but it is a strong tie of friendship. Therefore, finding out that she loves him and then watching her get brutally murdered two seconds later would be extremely painful for him. Which leads to the final reason...
5. Naruto needs to experience the pain of loss. It's like what Sasuke said to Naruto at the VotE: Naruto didn't know the pain of loss because he never even had a family in the first place. Sure, it hurt for Naruto to be alone, but it's not the same. A common theme throughout Naruto is that people are driven to become insane and evil when they lose that which is precious to them. Orochimaru's parents were killed. So were Pein's. Sasuke's entire family was murdered. If Naruto ever wants to truly understand these villains in order to defeat them (I'm including Orochimaru because he is still alive in Kabuto), then he must understand the pain of loss. Because then, instead of sounding like someone who doesn't understand anything when he's preaching to Sasuke or getting mad at Pein, he'll be able to say, "Yeah, I know what it's like to feel that pain. And you know what? I'm not trying to destroy the ninja world or anything like that. So you have no excuse." The Sandaime's death was minor, Sasuke's leaving was major, Asuma's death was minor, Jiraiya's death was MAJOR, Konoha's destruction was HUGE, and Hinata's death would be KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF MAJOR.

WOW..I really agree with a lot of the facts that you said here. I keep telling people that Hinata needed to die for the manga storyline to progress emotionally. And I DON'T hate Hinata or want her out of the way. But I just think I needs to happen.

#39 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Mar 3 2009, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lmao

#40 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Mar 3 2009, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL. If that had happened, then Hinata's fate: Confirmed.

But aside from that, I personally don't see her living. Not because I don't like her, but it'd feel like a better choice for her to die than to live and do nothing for the rest of the manga. It's better than to have her miraculously healed from what appears to be a fatal stab(s), judging from the big pool of blood and all.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users