Close
Photo

Confession (Formally Known as My Final Message To Everyone)

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 19 May 2022 - 03:12 AM

It's kind of surreal to have this feeling... They say all good things must come to an end, and well I never imagined this would be the way  everything comes to a close like this. 

Some of you may've noticed that on twitter I've been making a lot of NaruHina retweets, posts, and replies within the past 24-48 hours.   

Posted Yesterday, 07:00 PM

just a heads up, if anyone follows me on twitter notices me retweeting NaruHina stuff  just know it's super intentional. 

Doing a little experiment trial to see how much attraction that'll get towards the shippers to a post I made earlier in the day,  "What do you think of NaruHina?" 

So don't worry I haven't abandoned NaruSaku, and switched sides. I am still and will forever die on the hill NaruSaku should've been caon, and I'll always ship no matter what.    

Nothing about the retweets or me commenting on NH posts  is meant to be taken seriously. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, Yesterday, 07:01 PM.

Truth is my little experiment is gonna be based on a video I have in mind, but it's not the entire truth to be honest.

I have been keeping something hidden since around time I recorded the last Naruto Anniversary Podcast with the crew in September, the passing of my late grandmother, and the recovery process of my surgery the day before thanksgiving last year to the middle of March this year.  

In this 8-month time period I've made notes of myself here and there taking more of a liking towards NaruHina, and I thought it was just me going through my recovery process and me going through grief from my grandma's passing.  But the truth is there are certain moments that NaruHina has ironically made me a smile, they kind of hit me deep.  

- No 615 isn't one of them before anybody gets the wrong idea.

- Most of it stems from the small moments Naruto and Hinata during Part 1, and when Hinata watches Naruto from a afar when he leaves the village with Jiraiya, and of course the pain arc confession was moving in it's own way. and relatively one or two moments from the last - the scene where Naruto tells Hinata he loves her kind of got me, and the scene Naruto and Hinata are casually talking in the abandoned city mainly.  

-  No not the genjutsu scene, and definitely not the scarf (still pretty dumb if you ask me).

I know this is gonna come as a big shock to a lot of you, but I want to be a 100% when I say this, but the love and passion I've had towards NaruSaku has slowly been depleting over these last 8 years after the ending in 2014. 

Honestly, at first I thought it's because I've fallen out of love with the series and Naruto as a whole, and during this whole recovery process I slowly realized it wasn't the series I was falling out of love with... It was how much I adored NaruSaku as a pairing. 

I can already tell by this point a lot of you will say "we've lost LuckyChi he no longer ships NaruSaku and has switched over to being a NaruHina fan" 

I wasn't lying when I said yesterday that NaruSaku should've been canon and that's a hill I'll die on, and there is  still a part of me that really cares about NaruSaku it was big deal for me back in the day.  

Everyone on here knows just how much it meant to me, but that fire isn't as hot as it once was. The best comparisons, I can make this to is All Might from My Hero Academia when it comes to One for All and the time limit... how there are only like embers left keeping the fire alive. 

I'm not gonna say it's gotten that low where it's about to burn out, but if I am to give it a rough estimate of where my stance is on the pairings it would be like this: 

90% of me has gotten to really appreciates NaruHina now

The last 10% of me still adores NaruSaku

There's a tiny fire that still being lit!

I could also imagine, "Oh LuckyChi just say you ship NaruHina now,  & let us be."

It's not that easy for me,  I have really come to appreciate and enjoyed conversing with every single person on here from James S Cassidy, lkmnjh,  BlueStarSaber, Chatte ,MangaReader, Vanitas, Bryon,  NFK,  and many others. 

I don't want me liking NaruHina more than NaruSaku be the thing that breaks our long history with one another because you guys honestly are some of the best and I don't want to lose that connection.  

I know many will just say LuckyChi7 is a NaruHina Shipper now, and if you want to view me in that light that's fine.  But I promise I won't ever be like those diehards who harass others for having a different view.  At most I'll just address my point about NH over NS and just go about my day that's it. No Harassment whatsoever  <- already had this talk with Chatte.

With me being completely honest here I have to address 4 major questions:

Now that I ship NaruHina:

1. Has my opinion changed on the ending? 

• Absolutely not I still think it's very problematic and riddled with plotholes 

• Sure it's kind of cute to see them breaking down at neji's funeral, but it doesn't excuse Chapter 700 for being an advertisement for Boruto. 

• It still should've been Naruto's coronation of him being announced as the new Hokage.  Be it with Sakura or Hinata.  

2. Do I forgive all the problems in Part 2 (especially the first half)? 

•  No that's still an issue and needs to be heavily tweaked to show the characters grown and developed over the course of the story. NS or NH, makes no difference to me. 

•  And yes I'm looking at you, the scene of Naruto hyperventilating because can't accept Sasuke dying." <- sighs... still hate that scene to this very day. 

3. Will I now be a Sakura basher? 

•  Come on guys,  this should be obvious Sakura was my favorite female character. Bashing her would be the last thing I ever do especially given how much I defended her over the years.

• Sure, I may show a bit more favoritism to Hinata from on out, but if I say anyone calling Sakura useless or outright insults her worth then you better believe I'll stand up for her no matter what.  

4. What about your fanfic The Tales of Sachiko Uzumaki?

• I haven't forgotten about that, in fact I'm gonna be relaunching it with Chapter 2 for sometime in June. 

Thank you all for taking the time in reading this message it has been a lot of fun, and if you guys wish to keep in touch with me like on skype or discord about other series just dm me and we'll chat. 

But If you feel it's best to part ways with me because I stan NaruHina more than I do NaruSaku  from this point forward all I can say is:   

I wish you all the best of luck in life and your future endeavors towards great success.  It truly has been such a memorable experience NaruSaku community! 

Thanks for having me over the years,

your fellow Yotuber,

LuckyChi7 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 28 June 2022 - 06:31 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 06:09 AM

I haven't really spoken with you much, but I saw your behavior on twitter today and it was... disappointing to say the least. It was so weird that I thought your account was hacked. Then I thought, "Well, LuckyChi is kinda a common username so it's probably someone else" and I blocked you. To be told that it is you was very strange.

The NaruSaku fandom has always had multishippers, especially SS fans who like NaruSaku as a side piece. Even the people who prefer other ships to NaruSaku do not... behave like that. What value is there in attacking former shipmates and putting people down for shipping NaruSaku, which you previously did a few days ago? You're encouraging the fans of other ships to not only be aggressive towards a non-canon ship, but attacking people yourself?

Whether it's an experiment or not, I'd say it's gone too far and I don't think you've thought it out very well at all. You being gone won't change my time in this fandom since, again, we hardly interacted, but I will certainly be warning fellow shipmates to steer clear of you moving forward whether this is fake or not. :/

What people ship shouldn't matter. To go on rants and attack people over ships almost 10 years after the ending? It's beyond cringe and not something a mentally well person would do. Pretty sure you're too old for this.

That's all I wanted to say. ✌

Edited by kirabook, 19 May 2022 - 06:12 AM.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#3 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 21 May 2022 - 05:03 PM

You do you, man. This site honestly feels like it's anchored in the past and refuses to move on. So, I'll probably be closing the curtains on this place, too. Naruto ended what feels like a life-time ago now, and I think it's time to just let it sit and rest in the past where it belongs. 

#4 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 22 May 2022 - 05:18 AM

I haven't really spoken with you much, but I saw your behavior on twitter today and it was... disappointing to say the least. It was so weird that I thought your account was hacked. Then I thought, "Well, LuckyChi is kinda a common username so it's probably someone else" and I blocked you. To be told that it is you was very strange.

The NaruSaku fandom has always had multishippers, especially SS fans who like NaruSaku as a side piece. Even the people who prefer other ships to NaruSaku do not... behave like that. What value is there in attacking former shipmates and putting people down for shipping NaruSaku, which you previously did a few days ago? You're encouraging the fans of other ships to not only be aggressive towards a non-canon ship, but attacking people yourself?

Whether it's an experiment or not, I'd say it's gone too far and I don't think you've thought it out very well at all. You being gone won't change my time in this fandom since, again, we hardly interacted, but I will certainly be warning fellow shipmates to steer clear of you moving forward whether this is fake or not. :/

What people ship shouldn't matter. To go on rants and attack people over ships almost 10 years after the ending? It's beyond cringe and not something a mentally well person would do. Pretty sure you're too old for this.

That's all I wanted to say. ✌

You do you, man. This site honestly feels like it's anchored in the past and refuses to move on. So, I'll probably be closing the curtains on this place, too. Naruto ended what feels like a life-time ago now, and I think it's time to just let it sit and rest in the past where it belongs. 

Great, maybe I should just quit then too! Maybe I should just suddenly go "Hey, I like NaruHina now too!" and all that crap if others are just wanting to give up because it's been too long, and even then, we didn't care about the series as it is now, but what we felt it should have been! But it's not like I matter... I haven't done much for the community anyhow. I'm just a nobody who came here for camaraderie and that is fading away because of time, and I just don't want to hang on anymore if others who are stronger in helping the NS community like me just want to give up on something good. :( Maybe it's just pointless for me to even have anything good in this world...

#5 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 May 2022 - 12:34 AM

Well... that's completely out of left field. Kinda blind sided actually...

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#6 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 May 2022 - 12:59 AM

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#7 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 25 May 2022 - 05:13 AM

might as well had been a double agent this whole time like Analyzer with the way you talking kitten on Twitter now. Attacking NS posts and kitten like you wasnt just here a couple days ago. Attacking folk who been with you all this time in favor of NH. Using them same punkass arguments thats been debunked millions of times. Cant even say Im surprised to be honest.

Oh and on side note. kitten NH.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 25 May 2022 - 05:13 AM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#8 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 26 May 2022 - 03:53 AM

I meant what I said in my post, but I wanted to make a follow up to it.  

Think of it as like a minor extension and ultimately my deepest apologies to the entire NaruSaku Community. 

know a lot of my recent posts have come off as slanderous, and outright throwing shade at the fanbase. 

A lot of my long time followers know when it pertains to a pairing I enjoy the most I do is share my love for the pairing, and leave it at that.  If I came across a post saying “oh x is not my favorite”.  I would be like and just go about my day. Slander and shade is the last thing I would ever do. 

On a couple occasions it’s been pointed out that I’m doing the very thing I absolutely hate, and I had to take a step back and realize it.

This isn’t right at all, the certain posts I’ve made have hurt the ones I used to call shipmates, and it made me come off as a jerk, or a bully. 

The conversations I had with many and all the wonderful chats we had… NaruSaku meant so much to me throughout the years and here I am now acting like the pairing or the community had little to no meaning at all to me anymore.

I virtually gain nothing out of it, and that is the honest truth. 

It’s taken me this short amount of time to realize that I lost sight of who I was as an individual.  

But it’s better to realize this now than to realize it 4-5 years from now, and continue being the down to earth guy I’ve always been from the beginning. 

A down to earth guy who enjoys the things he loves and nothing more than that. Which now includes NaruHina.

I will always have the outmost respect for the community.

while our paths may differ now, and perhaps bridges may have been burned due to the posts I've made on twitter, but...  Just know I’ve never regretted being a part this community or being a NaruSaku fan in general. 

You guys are honestly the best & I really do mean that from the bottom of my heart.  I don't know where my life would've been without you guys being there, and as I've stated back when I started this thread.  NaruSaku isn't entirely dead to me it still holds a special place in my heart and I intend to keep that way from here on out even if other members from the opposing side think differently.  

#9 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 May 2022 - 05:07 PM

I have no problems if you like NaruHina to be honest, Just as long as we can have pleasant conversation as always and I hear no bashing of NaruSaku as a couple ,Sakura or her character  :smile: Fair warning though, IF you do, I will respond in kind and trust me I "don't need bashing"

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 May 2022 - 05:08 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#10 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 May 2022 - 12:15 AM

You don't sound like it.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 27 May 2022 - 09:24 AM

I thought you were kittening around. Ok. I dont mind that you ship nh, I mind other things.

You retweeted posts saying Hinata shoulda been the main girl, that nh was always planned, and planned well. You post pro-TL stuff but say you are anti-ending. You posted nh parallel posts of both borusumi and borusara. You have nh only in your bio but say ns is your hill to die on. You post nh solely but say you also ship ns. You say you havent switched sides but you told me on twt DM you did exactly that. And your love for this is so exxaggerated Id think it was sarcasm even for ns. I understand letting nrt and ns go, moving on to other series etc, I dont get moving on to nh. Still you do you but youre going abt it in such a weird way :ss

I think whatever you feel you should just be honest. And I can respect someone liking something I do not, you thinking what I find nonsense does make sense, is another thing.

Multishippers are fine but if you really think ns shoulda been canon you wouldnt have posted all that stuff. Are you saying this to not lose your ns friends?

I havent seen any bashing tho, kirabook and co Im interested in what that was abt.

Edited by sushi., 27 May 2022 - 11:40 AM.

ナルサク

#12 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 28 May 2022 - 02:39 AM

I have no dog in this fight. I think Ive interacted with you even less than kirabook. I don’t really care which team you bat for. If you’ve discovered you like NH and it makes you happy, that’s great. You should do what makes you happy. 

That said, I share some of sushi and kirabooks feelings, but for different reasons. You’ve been less than clear about this social experiment thing, to the point that your friends here thought you were just messing around and you had to come back and say you really meant it. When I say unclear, I meant it sounds like you were intending to tweek either one of the fandom or both them or try to pose as a fan.. That rubs me the wrong way no matter the intent or who it was aimed at. It crappy thing to do and that your using people as content fodder in a way that is guaranteed to breed mistrust.

If you were in fact infiltrating NH to run a social experience on them and they found out, what would they think? Of course, that kind of thing would set bridges on fire and they’d be rightfully pissed and be distrustful. 

Sushi, I believe Kira is talking about tweets on the 18th and 19th on the tweets and replies tab. TBH, between that and the posts here, it’s baffling. You post here about the members like close friends you know you won’t get to see again because life got into the way. On twitter, you treat them like crap, describe the fandom in ways that make it sound you view it’s a collection of pitiable morons, and occasionally sound like you can’t believe you were ever a fan. 

If that’s how you feel, that’s fine. However, its hard to reconcile these posts with your posts on twitter and I can’t blame people for being upset with you.

#13 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 28 May 2022 - 06:42 PM

I have no problems if you like NaruHina to be honest, Just as long as we can have pleasant conversation as always and I hear no bashing of NaruSaku as a couple ,Sakura or her character  :smile: Fair warning though, IF you do, I will respond in kind and trust me I "don't need bashing"

Thanks phantom that really means a lot, and it's like I mentioned in my post I already made my vow never to bash NaruSaku or the community.  

Above all, I would love to continue having pleasant conversations with you as always whether it's Naruto related, or My Hero, or Black Clover, etc. 

I thought you were kittening around. Ok. I dont mind that you ship nh, I mind other things.

You retweeted posts saying Hinata shoulda been the main girl, that nh was always planned, and planned well. You post pro-TL stuff but say you are anti-ending. You posted nh parallel posts of both borusumi and borusara. You have nh only in your bio but say ns is your hill to die on. You post nh solely but say you also ship ns. You say you havent switched sides but you told me on twt DM you did exactly that. And your love for this is so exxaggerated Id think it was sarcasm even for ns. I understand letting nrt and ns go, moving on to other series etc, I dont get moving on to nh. Still you do you but youre going abt it in such a weird way :ss

I think whatever you feel you should just be honest. And I can respect someone liking something I do not, you thinking what I find nonsense does make sense, is another thing.

Multishippers are fine but if you really think ns shoulda been canon you wouldnt have posted all that stuff. Are you saying this to not lose your ns friends?

I havent seen any bashing tho, kirabook and co Im interested in what that was abt.

I have no dog in this fight. I think Ive interacted with you even less than kirabook. I don’t really care which team you bat for. If you’ve discovered you like NH and it makes you happy, that’s great. You should do what makes you happy. 

That said, I share some of sushi and kirabooks feelings, but for different reasons. You’ve been less than clear about this social experiment thing, to the point that your friends here thought you were just messing around and you had to come back and say you really meant it. When I say unclear, I meant it sounds like you were intending to tweek either one of the fandom or both them or try to pose as a fan.. That rubs me the wrong way no matter the intent or who it was aimed at. It crappy thing to do and that your using people as content fodder in a way that is guaranteed to breed mistrust.

If you were in fact infiltrating NH to run a social experience on them and they found out, what would they think? Of course, that kind of thing would set bridges on fire and they’d be rightfully pissed and be distrustful. 

Sushi, I believe Kira is talking about tweets on the 18th and 19th on the tweets and replies tab. TBH, between that and the posts here, it’s baffling. You post here about the members like close friends you know you won’t get to see again because life got into the way. On twitter, you treat them like crap, describe the fandom in ways that make it sound you view it’s a collection of pitiable morons, and occasionally sound like you can’t believe you were ever a fan. 

If that’s how you feel, that’s fine. However, its hard to reconcile these posts with your posts on twitter and I can’t blame people for being upset with you.

I am rightfully to blame for this and I completely understand how difficult it is to reconcile my apology from the things I said on twitter around that time. 

I handled this whole thing poorly, and I don't blame anyone for being upset with me with how I handled things.   

What I did on twitter was certainly wrong, and there's no backing away from it. 

I completely agree with everything you've had to say Nate,  people are gonna be upset with me, and they've got every right.   

I've already made things straight by sharing that apology post on twitter the same day, and since then I'm owning up to all the posts I made between the 18th of this month to prior to the apology post. 

Setting things straight by completely honest on here and on twitter prior to this whole situation I created. 

It's gonna be a hard road for me moving forward to push on through with my actions, but I do honestly and truly hope that in time be it months, or years that I am able to make up for it.  If I'm ever given that opportunity in life. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 28 May 2022 - 06:45 PM.

#14 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 29 May 2022 - 09:26 AM

Thanks phantom that really means a lot, and it's like I mentioned in my post I already made my vow never to bash NaruSaku or the community.  

Above all, I would love to continue having pleasant conversations with you as always whether it's Naruto related, or My Hero, or Black Clover, etc. 

I am rightfully to blame for this and I completely understand how difficult it is to reconcile my apology from the things I said on twitter around that time. 

I handled this whole thing poorly, and I don't blame anyone for being upset with me with how I handled things.   

What I did on twitter was certainly wrong, and there's no backing away from it. 

I completely agree with everything you've had to say Nate,  people are gonna be upset with me, and they've got every right.   

I've already made things straight by sharing that apology post on twitter the same day, and since then I'm owning up to all the posts I made between the 18th of this month to prior to the apology post. 

Setting things straight by completely honest on here and on twitter prior to this whole situation I created. 

It's gonna be a hard road for me moving forward to push on through with my actions, but I do honestly and truly hope that in time be it months, or years that I am able to make up for it.  If I'm ever given that opportunity in life. 

Whatever.

Just seeing you here, you won't make up for it because you basically gaslighted us by saying this was an experiment. I'm not in the mood because all you do is make me mad and make me want to quit being into NaruSaku if someone like YOU, who has done so much for the community, will just throw it all away immediately.

I don't care if you ship NaruHina. What pisses me off is you just up and quit. And while I may just quit some things now and then, I do try to go back when I have a cooler head, but I can't, and won't, forgive you for this unless you really are serious about your experiment, but since you obviously don't care, just whatever, dude.

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 29 May 2022 - 09:31 AM.

#15 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 May 2022 - 01:22 PM

Whatever.

Just seeing you here, you won't make up for it because you basically gaslighted us by saying this was an experiment. I'm not in the mood because all you do is make me mad and make me want to quit being into NaruSaku if someone like YOU, who has done so much for the community, will just throw it all away immediately.

I don't care if you ship NaruHina. What pisses me off is you just up and quit. And while I may just quit some things now and then, I do try to go back when I have a cooler head, but I can't, and won't, forgive you for this unless you really are serious about your experiment, but since you obviously don't care, just whatever, dude.

Jesus are we a goddamn cult? If you dont mind him shipping NH, then quit what exactly?

Half of the forum are no longer shippers, they stay because they know people here. I will always ship NS. Theyre no longer fans of the series. They quit long ago. If you want to quit because someone else does, then that is your weakness, not Luckys. For that reason you come across as if you got no backbone at all, and you blame it on him.

Lucky told me on DM that he still wished to be part of the community, but that he titled this the final message because he thought wed kick him out.

I agree that those comments were not cool, the condradictiond and odd overdose of NH posts. I understand and that offended me too, but was it so bad a genuine apology is not enough? The experiment was quite weird, but it was meant to attract NH shippers I think, not us.

Edited by sushi., 29 May 2022 - 01:34 PM.

ナルサク

#16 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 May 2022 - 02:34 PM

Ill be completely honest then too.

Luckychi, you will never be a NH shipper. Why? Because as a former NH shipper I can tell you your heart is just not in it. You don't just overnight change from one to another and since we been talking you have no real indication. Twitter posts bashing NS and such doesn't really make you an NH fan, it just makes you a sheep repeating what they do. You don't even have to be pro-ending either. 

If I were to wake one morning and tell you that I was a ErenHistoria shipper, would you believe me? I hope not because even if I am lying to myself, it will never be real. You know that I would never truly be one especially after the opinions I had. I stopped liking AoT all together before I ever become a ErenHistoria fan.

You always always be a NS fan even if you deny it. You have essentially become Darth Vader in this situation. 

"There is still good in you. I can feel it."

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#17 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 29 May 2022 - 02:54 PM

Jesus are we a goddamn cult? If you dont mind him shipping NH, then quit what exactly?
Half of the forum are no longer shippers, they stay because they know people here. I will always ship NS. Theyre no longer fans of the series. They quit long ago. If you want to quit because someone else does, then that is your weakness, not Luckys. For that reason you come across as if you got no backbone at all, and you blame it on him.
Lucky told me on DM that he still wished to be part of the community, but that he titled this the final message because he thought wed kick him out.
I agree that those comments were not cool, the condradictiond and odd overdose of NH posts. I understand and that offended me too, but was it so bad a genuine apology is not enough? The experiment was quite weird, but it was meant to attract NH shippers I think, not us.

I'm sorry, I just was dealing with a lot there, Sushi. And I just felt hurt. But seriously, I just was tired when I did that message, and knew it was a bad idea but didn't care.

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 29 May 2022 - 03:00 PM.

#18 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 29 May 2022 - 03:22 PM

I mean, he has apologized a few times and then went right back to doing it again. Twitter wasnt the only place.

If thats what he wants to do(ship NH) thats him. I could care less about that. Just the bashing if he does it again that will get to me.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 29 May 2022 - 03:29 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#19 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 29 May 2022 - 06:15 PM

I mean, he has apologized a few times and then went right back to doing it again. Twitter wasnt the only place.
If thats what he wants to do(ship NH) thats him. I could care less about that. Just the bashing if he does it again that will get to me.

I also apologized for feeling hurt over this whole thing, but I don't mind if he wants to do this, it's just the how that got me. :(

#20 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 29 May 2022 - 06:30 PM

I'm gonna meditate on this until your video is released.

But I will say this pre-emptively in the case that you have honestly converted.

If this "social experiment" was little more than a pretext to out yourself as a NaruHina Shipper, then I'm gonna be blunt with you: it was an idiotic, immature and duplicitous way to go about it.  Had you in your original post stated that you had an announcement to make and confessed to your fading interest in NS in favor of NaruHina,  there would've been shock and even disappointment, but we would've respected your stance for the most part.  But what you've done has generated unnecessary drama, tension and violation of trust. 

It also puts the sincerity of your apologies into question since, assuming you are NaruHina now, you denounced this community and threw it under the bus to "express" your new loyalty for NaruHina on Twitter, while trying to convince us that NaruSaku still holds a special place in your heart feels disingenuous . And if the former is how you genuinely perceive us and our fanbase, then hell, I'm not sure I can trust what you say at the moment.  I've already seen this type of behavior in another fandom, where an individual on Youtube tried to play mediator between factions of fans and anti-fans of a canon couple in his videos by arguing that the antis didn't have to like the pairing but should be respective of the supporters(who were on the defensive) and not hurl personal insults towards them for what they enjoy because they're all a part of the same fandom. They also spoke favorably of the couple in question in their videos, offering insight and evidence over why it made sense in the context of the series. They primarily marketed themselves as a supporter of the pairing...only for it to be revealed that they were an anti from the beginning, where they actively mocked and disparaged the shippers on Facebook and Twitter and claimed to the anti-group channels that they were joined on that they were only parroting talking points so that he could sucker the shippers into watching his Youtube videos for views.

So, I'll tell you, if that is what you're attempting to do now, I will lose a good deal of respect for you because  engaging in that kind of manipulation is abhorrent and goes beyond something as trivial as shipping. 

Edited by Kagomaru, 29 May 2022 - 10:07 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users