• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:52 AM

wow!! A lot of great ideas. What do y'all think of me letting Zabuza and Haku live so they could fight in the Fourth Ninja War? Good idea or bad?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#42 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:58 AM

wow!! A lot of great ideas. What do y'all think of me letting Zabuza and Haku live so they could fight in the Fourth Ninja War? Good idea or bad?

Bad idea, their dead is necessary for naruto development.

#43 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 02:07 AM

Bad because as much as I liked them Zabuza was a mass murderer who needed to be punished lol. Dunno about Haku..

Edited by Aizen-Sama, 01 May 2015 - 02:08 AM.

#44 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 01 May 2015 - 02:38 AM

Bad because as much as I liked them Zabuza was a mass murderer who needed to be punished lol. Dunno about Haku..

I was so caught up in letting them live for a little happy Ending for them that I didn't think about that. Okay, thanks for getting my head together about that. And Rocci.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#45 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 02:43 AM

I was so caught up in letting them live for a little happy Ending for them that I didn't think about that. Okay, thanks for getting my head together about that. And Rocci.

No problem. ^^

#46 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:33 AM

I would also have for your ending have Sasuke and Sakura beside him when he becomes Hokage to prove to the people he'll never be alone protecting the village.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#47 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 04:44 PM

I would also have for your ending have Sasuke and Sakura beside him when he becomes Hokage to prove to the people he'll never be alone protecting the village.

lol, yeah maybe. Them On the top looking over everyone. Naruto kissing Sakura-Chan on the cheek while Sasuke has his elbow on Naruto's shoulder. Yeah.

#48 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:53 PM

That would have been awsome to see in the manga.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#49 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:19 PM

That would have been awsome to see in the manga.

well Kishi isn't a thinker. I'll add it in mine.

#50 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:09 AM

I'm starting now.

#51 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:34 AM

I'm starting now.

Are you ever gonna draw me that ugly Sasuke? xD

#52 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:42 AM

Are you ever gonna draw me that ugly Sasuke? xD

yeah. I'm working on a compilation of sketches of each character.

#53 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 11:57 PM

is the reboot cancelled?

#54 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:19 AM

I'd say not start at the beginning, but rather start after the Pein arc. To me, everything was okay up to the Pein arc and afterwords is when things really hit the crapper.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#55 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:33 AM

I would say maybe flesh out Konoha 11 a little bit more such as Shino and Tenten because he did fail on that aspect in the beginning and never did worked on them. They never had a big role which is a shame.

#56 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:01 AM

I would say maybe flesh out Konoha 11 a little bit more such as Shino and Tenten because he did fail on that aspect in the beginning and never did worked on them. They never had a big role which is a shame.

They are side character, it's their destiny to get shaft.

#57 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:58 AM

I'd say not start at the beginning, but rather start after the Pein arc. To me, everything was okay up to the Pein arc and afterwords is when things really hit the crapper.

I hear that, James.

I think that is a good idea too, Griff, since they could use a little more exploration. Not a lot, even for their being side characters, but make it feel as if they matter

#58 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:07 AM

Please don't make Sakura lie to Naruto. If she confesses I want her to be honest.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#59 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 09:22 AM

she was honest as has been stated here and umpteen dozen hundred places.

The only lie she told was one of omission by keeping the truth about the rookies decision about Sasuke from him.

Everything else she told him was true

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#60 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:58 PM

It isn't cancelled, but the first chapter is the longest out of all, it's gone be about 50 to 60 pages.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users