• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#1 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:34 AM

Hey y'all! Well, I decided to make a thread for precious baby boy Shina-chan (I know you don't like being called that, but you're too cute *squeezes cheeks*)! If any of you don't know, in an interview years ago, Kishimoto was asked if Naruto would have any children, and Kishimoto said he might have a son, and that if he did he would most likely call him "Shinachiku." Shinachiku, like Naruto and Menma, is a ramen topping. It is a condiment made from dried bamboo strips and is synonymous with Menma. Well, since Naruto has ended, the NaruSaku fandom has never forgotten that comment, and so, we have adopted precious Shinachiku as our fandom's NaruSaku baby! If you go to tumblr, you'll find all sorts of things about him. Here is where we can talk about him, love him, cry about him, and create headcanons for him! I hope you love him as much as I do! Here are some headcanons, drawings, and gifs about him to get you all started <3 

The basics:

Shinachiku was born on May 30, when Sakura was 25 and Naruto was 24. He is a sweet boy with blonde hair like his dad and green eyes like his mom. He's full of energy and love, and is rambunctious and loves to pull pranks, like his father did when he was his age. In spite of that, he is actually quite sensitive. He adores both of his parents, as both of them take lots of time to spend with him. While he's quite similar to his father in personality, he's more like his mother when it comes to studying in school. He does really well in class, and as he gets older he discovers he has a passion for medical ninjutsu. He uses the catch phrases "Dattebaro!" and "Shannebayo!" interchangeably, both of them mixtures of his parent's phrases "Shannaro!" and "Dattebayo!"

Drawings:

tumblr_nergqzYErg1s7eh9no7_1280.jpgtumblr_nergqzYErg1s7eh9no6_1280.jpg

credit: vevo-la-vida on tumblrtumblr_nervb5zPmi1tyz62ko1_1280.png

credit: dettebae on tumblrtumblr_ner1xqEacC1tdc7xgo1_1280.jpg

credit: haichii on tumblr

tumblr_neqkcdfkOM1u3ncxko1_1280.png

credit: shinachikuchan on tumblr

tumblr_ner0unSWSR1rfpew2o1_1280.jpgcredit: annkobayashi on tumblr

tumblr_neqsbz1ixK1qh7xu9o1_1280.png

credit: sukieyo on tumblr

tumblr_nepd5r6LnB1s08hloo9_1280.jpg

credit: melancholyrhinestone on tumblr

Heacanons:

Naruto’s hokage cloak always end up getting dirty because Shinachiku loves to run around the house wearing it and pretending to be a cool Hokage like his dad. So Sakura makes a smaller cloak that look just like Naruto’s for him. He is so happy and every time they went to play at the playground he will wear that cloak and says “I AM YOUR HOKAGE! CALL ME HOKAGE-SAMA ‘ttebaro!” to the other kids.

credit: melovenarusaku on tumblr

Shinachiku has a ramen obsession like his daddy and Sakura now has to make a ramen budget.

credit: demisasuke on tumblr

Shinachiku begged Sakura for a puppy to take care of and when Sakura said no he ran to his father to help him convice Sakura. after Naruto and Shinachiku pleaded with Sakura and after they flashed their puppy eyes, Sakura finally gave in and let Shinachiku have a puppy.

credit: fayharuno-dattebaro on tumblr

"Shinachiku is a very cute and bright boy. He goes to Sakura’s medical office or Naruto’s hokage office right after school and tell them about the things he learned in class. They smile and ruffle his hair or kiss his head, and tell him how proud they are of him.

He sometimes sits down on Naruto/Sakura’s lap, or fiddles with things and asks a bunch of questions on just about anything, especially on stories when they were field shinobi. 

Shinachiku’s favorite so far is of a blond hyperactive knuckleheaded boy who made a promise of a lifetime to a brilliant and beautiful pink haired girl out of pure love. He really likes that one.

He also likes it when his parents look at the clock and give him a wink and get out of work early or take a break so they can go get the other spouse from their work ((Naruto likes to make funny faces with Shinachiku from the window of Sakura’s office until she notices them)) and spend time together as a family."

credit: Ko-nyan on tumblr

Can I just say that I can imagine Shikachiku and Naruto playing pirate in Shikachi’s room, on his bed acting like the ground was the sea and had monsters in it, him as the captain and Naruto as a crew member. “Hoist the sails, Shanabayo!” “Aye aye Cap’n ttebayo!”

And Sakura would be like. “Like father like son.”

credit: tyococomoco on tumblr

4 year old Shinachiku see his parents’ wedding photos for the first time and bursts into tears because he wasn’t there to see the wedding..(lol) After numerous failed attempts to console him, Naruto & Sakura decide to re-enact the entire ceremony just for him, leading to both Naruto & Shinachiku tearing up when Sakura steps out in her old wedding dress…

credit: fullmetalkunoichi on tumblr

narusaku family doing that thing where the child is holding both of his parents hand and they swing him up by the arms

credit: narusakueremika on tumblr

Quotes about Shinachiku from non-NS shippers:

"I just really wanted to tell someone... I've been thinking, and I finally understand why I, as a non-NS shipper, like Shinachiku so much. It's because I feel like "this child will be loved." By his parents, his grandparents, his aunts and uncles, his great grandma. All the ones that couldn't be there. The "king" everyone fought for, the happiness of the next generation, comes to life in him."

credit: kyogre-ana on tumblr

"*crawls out of the NaruSasu fandom to bring you a message* *winks, as she is slowly pulled back into the hole by hundreds of claws* LET ME TELL YOU ONE LAST THING, SHINACHIKU IS HELLA CUTE~"

credit: anonymous on tumblr to narusakueremika

"I've never been a fan of NaruSaku, I never hated it but I never loved it but with this ending I was actually very disappointed because they just seemed so perfect for each other! As a SasuHina fan I knew my ship was never going to become canon but its crazy to me that your guys didn't! Your picture of the precious NaruSaku child is beautiful and keep going strong because your ship is beautiful and you guys deserved so much more than you guys go! Don't let that haters get to you!(:"

credit: sarahinia on tumblr

"LOL I don't ship NaruSaku since I'm a fan of NaruHina, but lately with your posts of NaruSaku's son, I've slightly started to ship NaruSaku and it's made my day kinda better! Thanks! XD"

credit: intoodeep27 to dattebae on tumblr

All in all:

tumblr_inline_nev09gEurz1sy20ab.gif

What are your headcanons? What are your fanarts? How do you feel about Shinachiku? Here's the place to talk about the precious NaruSaku baby!! 

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#2 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:45 AM

*crying like a kitten* Why couldn't this cute kid exist? He'd be the perfect successor as main character to Naruto.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#3 Jinja14

Jinja14

No Crying Until the End

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku(Duh),Drawing, Video Games, Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, Lee, Earthbound.

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:46 AM

tumblr_inline_ne34v3bFEw1rr9xk6.gif

He's the perfect NaruSaku baby. :argh:

Rest in peace Satoru Iwata

tumblr_n9e34d39XJ1r1shyro1_250.gif   

Take a melody, simple as can be. Give it some words and, sweet harmony.

#4 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:50 AM

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#5 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:04 AM

*tears up* I know, Shina is too cute!! He's the perfect child for Naruto <3 Such a little sweetie. He's got the best family ever :')

SHINACHIKU

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#6 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:13 AM

He'll always be the better character than Bolt. Seriously did Kishi watch that Disney movie?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#7 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:30 AM

FREAKIN ONION CUTTING NINJAS T_____T

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#8 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:35 PM

ALL HAIL SHINACHIKU *O*

Wow, no, but seriously. This just forced me to go right back to shipping NaruSaku. Like really shipping it. NaruSaku family with Shinachiku... This has got to be the cutest thing since... gah I don't even know >.<

I love this so much <3 Shannebayo ;)

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#9 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:50 PM

Can we post more pictures of this kid, please.

Edited by yellowflash, 11 November 2014 - 08:53 PM.

#10 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:39 PM

He's really cute :'D

#11 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 10:19 PM

I know :') We need Shinachiku fanfics and fanarts! I have drawn some but I kinda suck, so.... Hahaha. Fanfics, however, is something I can do ;)

Just imagine, baby Shinachiku is so attached to his dad that every day Naruto goes to work, Shinachiku cries and cries. Eventually, Naruto started making shadow clones to play with his son so that he wouldn't be so upset while he was gone :)

SHINACHIKU

#12 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 10:23 PM

I'm so sad now.

#13 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 10:50 PM

Lol so Kishimoto was going to name Naruto's son Shinachiku? More proof that he didn't follow through on his original ending and ideas. XD
I like this kid because he sorta looks like Pain/Yahiko and is more handsome and intelligent-looking than Hinata's munchkin-haired demon spawn.

#14 manbeast101

manbeast101

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:37 AM

He is the perfect NaruSaku child!!!!!!

Are there any good fanfics that have little Shinachiku in them?

#15 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:55 AM

tumblr_nf1r76UruZ1t0fu2eo1_400.png

tumblr_nf1r76UruZ1t0fu2eo2_400.png

http://crispyweenie....was-too-cute-to

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#16 Asahina

Asahina

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 07:18 AM

He'll always be the better character than Bolt. Seriously did Kishi watch that Disney movie?

Y'all, there is no need to put down a canon lovechild to support our fanon lovechild =(

drciv8.png

PINKISH KINGDOM  < - - -  My site 

#17 Exact

Exact

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:My fiance <3, Good food, romance, education, math & science, WWll, BF3, war movies, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, narusaku.

Posted 16 November 2014 - 07:24 PM

I don't give a kitten. The nH kids look too cheesy. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tumblr_n6ghsnynMH1s2je29o1_400.gif 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#18 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2014 - 02:20 AM

tumblr_nf1r76UruZ1t0fu2eo1_400.png
tumblr_nf1r76UruZ1t0fu2eo2_400.png
http://crispyweenie....was-too-cute-to

Thats awosome, thanks for posting pictures. I would too if I knew how.

#19 Paperman

Paperman

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:The four main shounen manga. Animation in general.

Posted 19 November 2014 - 02:36 PM

So what do we know about Shinachiku? He has his father's hair and mother's eyes. He has chakra control like his mother? What of his personality?

#20 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:41 PM

So what do we know about Shinachiku? He has his father's hair and mother's eyes. He has chakra control like his mother? What of his personality?

If we see biologically he would have the same personality as naruto as he is a boy like father like son. Chakra controll with maximum perfection and uncontrolled. Not intermadiate . He should have blue eye cuz thats been inherited from minato to naruto and from naruto it should go to his son. :)

I was soo excited to see him . But its all seems hystory to me. :'(

Edited by narulsaku, 19 November 2014 - 05:42 PM.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users