• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#121 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:08 PM

RyrineaNara DA account

I starting my first chapter I just haven't put them up you know got to edit and all.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 17 May 2009 - 04:25 AM.

#122 tosakuai

tosakuai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Nature, Family, and learning about anything Japanese

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:53 PM

I'm new to FF so I only have one story posted.

Enjoy.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1985043/

#123 Seraphic Guardian

Seraphic Guardian

Chakra Seraph

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Well, Naruto, obviously! And Bleach too! Ichigo and Naruto and kinda alike. Oh! And angels and their hierarchy, including seraphim and the like. Although I'm not really religious, they're really cool!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 07:27 AM

Hello everybody! I'm a writer on FFN, and here's the link!

http://www.fanfictio.../~zettaieniguma

I have written Twelve stories, all of them NaruSaku. Quite a few are poorly written, as I was quite inexperienced when I first started writing, although I'm surprised by all of the support I got there.
Here's, um, a kinda of guide to my stories, I guess.

Avoid! My True Valentines! This was my first shot at a lemon, and VERY, VERY POORLY DONE! PWP, for those of you who knows that that means, as for the lemon too. Just, yeah... Don't read it if you don't like sexually explicit stuff.
The rest are okay, although the original 'The Kyuubi's Gift' is very poorly written, and is discontinued, being re-written as 'The Kyuubi's Gift: Second Coming.' Beware, must of my fanfictions have uber Naruto, for those of you who detest that. I also, (If you haven't noticed) updated in a while, and hopefully I'll be fixing that soon! Thanks for you time, and sorry that this post was kinda long....
If that's what it means to be wise... I'd be happier living as a Fool!

#124 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:27 AM

Hey there people!! I'm also at FF.net, i'm a writer but i only have posted one chapter from a story i wrote a few months ago, i don't think i'm much of a writer but your opinion would be nice. I might get back to writiting. XD

Here's the url: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1628182/

Edited by Whirlpool-Maelstrom, 13 July 2009 - 10:28 AM.

#125 cate

cate

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Naruto and music. :D<br />oh, and Mocha Frappachinos :)

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:57 AM

Hi! I'm new to FF and I'm also new here.. as you can obviously see from my horrendously small posts sweatdrop.gif

but I do have an account there at FF. and I have one story Narusaku, and the other is sasusaku. I prefer narusaku above all else, but I go with... everything love.gif
hell, I even go with Uchihacest a_thumbs.gif

before I give you the link, I must remind you that I'm very young to writing and I consider my stories to be amateur at best. so constructive criticism is very welcome. flaming is not. no.gif

(and btw, the first chapter is full of typos. I just wrote it up out of boredom. but I will update it one day!!! I will!! rawr.gif )

here my link to my first Narusaku, In the End.

R&R!!
"Did you know 'I told you so' has a brother? His name is 'shut the hell up.'"

#126 ia3

ia3

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:47 PM

Hiya!

Where was this thread a long time ago! tongue.gif Great idea i have to say.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ia3

Here's my page but i havent written anything in friggin yonkers. I'm thinking of starting up again, but..slightly lack the motivation to heh.

Reading some of my older stuff again made me realise i do do some things that could get on people's nerves (and now that includes my own), so i hope to be a little more inspired somehow.

To disgrace oneself is something a samurai should never do.

#127 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:05 PM

Hey I'm a fan fiction writer and I'm very known for my "Am I worthy to love you" story which it has become my best fic ever tongue.gif it's Naruto/Sakura/Ino/Hinata pairing here's the link to my profile page http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1310465 biggrin.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 12 January 2010 - 09:50 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#128 artemisfireflame

artemisfireflame

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:37 AM

Hullo, you lovely people! Nice to meet you all!
So, I've been hiding behind the pseudonym, 'artemisfireflame', for some months now... Whether or not to join this passionate community has been a nagging conflict in the back of my head, but I thought it was finally about time to! I'm glad I did!

Here's a link to my account on FF.net if you'd be interested in a little story I cooked up, titled Fool Me Once, Shame On Me: http://www.fanfictio...rtemisfireflame

Thank you! Everyone--take care, keeping writing and reading, and have a wonderful day! :D

#129 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:27 AM

Welcome!

You can introduce yourself in the Ninja Academy Enrolment, actually. happy.gif

We are interested in your story. In fact, if you check the Great NS Fanfiction List thread, it has gained attention and heavy praisement (and I think I have recommended it in the Recommendations List).

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#130 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:56 PM

Nobody knows me here... And no body knows me at FF.net... sweat.gif

Buuut, if you're interested, I'm FrootWrites over there.

#131 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:20 PM

Been a while So Ill update my own intro here.

Im the one and only Catsi563 crazy kitty extraordinaire. Accept no substitutes.

Im the author of the highly popular In your arms trillogy and its currently ongoing sequel In your heart. I also have several one shots and a series of drabbles which loosely connect to that continuiity in one form or another.

I have written a Disney/Naruto fuzion, and working on another fuzion style story soon.

Lastly Ive adopted Digifruits Code Sharingan story and am putting my own unique spin on it.

my Fan fic account is here and I have a discussion thread Here where I will gladly answer any questions and take any requests you have.

hope you enjoy my stories and thanks for taking the time to read them

=^__^=m
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#132 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (artemisfireflame @ Jan 19 2010, 04:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hullo, you lovely people! Nice to meet you all!
So, I've been hiding behind the pseudonym, 'artemisfireflame', for some months now... Whether or not to join this passionate community has been a nagging conflict in the back of my head, but I thought it was finally about time to! I'm glad I did!

Here's a link to my account on FF.net if you'd be interested in a little story I cooked up, titled Fool Me Once, Shame On Me: http://www.fanfictio...rtemisfireflame

Thank you! Everyone--take care, keeping writing and reading, and have a wonderful day! biggrin.gif

OMG!!! I love your story!! You're a great author ^^

I'm known as Cupcake-sama on FF.net

#133 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:25 PM

Hey, guys, I know some of you have DeviantARTs too, so if you don't mind, could you stop by here and let us know who you are? Nick said he already tried it, but it died, so... Please don't let it die this time! laugh.gif

Edited by Froot, 20 January 2010 - 01:26 PM.

#134 iHaruka-chan

iHaruka-chan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:34 AM

Okay so..
iPad there.

I don't write SakuNaru fanfic but I plan too~ :]
I write Clannad fanfic. Newbie there. I stared my first fanfic last week. So review my first work! :3

Meet cha there~ :]

Edited by iHaruka-chan, 30 January 2010 - 07:27 AM.

☢CAUTION!!!☢

Narusaku? Hell yeah!

#135 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:57 AM

I go by NaruSakuMac on FF.net: NaruSakuMac
I've got a few stories, but they're nothing special.

Edited by FullMetalMac, 25 February 2010 - 05:58 AM.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#136 untold62

untold62

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:11 PM

Well...I am still an amateur writer and I am trying to write at my best, but I have big problems in grammar and sentence construction. I have, something like a sewer English sweatdrop.gif I am, however, at my start and I am trying to improve smile.gif
If you are intersted you can visit me here.

#137 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:47 AM

My Account

I'm working on my first fan-fic, so please offer constructive criticism.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#138 Narusakurocks

Narusakurocks

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:I collect Pokemon cards<br />I have a bunch of rubix cubes<br />I love to eat udon and soba, but not at the same time

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:18 PM

Hi I go by Narusakurocks on fanfiction.net and here is a link happy.gif

http://www.fanfictio...9/Narusakurocks

Your love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it.

#139 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:09 PM

So I have been in ff.net for awhile so here's My account. I really started writing but the 2 stories I made didn't get many or zero reviews, so I just gave up and started to only read and review stories. I don't know if I'm gonna write again but with ideas hitting me left and right. there might be some hope for me to write again. If anyone wants to read my fics, go ahead I really need opinions before I completely discard my Naruto fic.

----------------
Now playing: Dead By Sunrise - Inside of Me
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#140 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:31 PM

I've changed accounts myself because of what happened to my other account, but I now go by my username here on Heaven and Earth, Toasty Warrior.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users