Close
Photo

NaruSaku Wiki

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Poll: On the topic of other pairings (29 member(s) have cast votes)

Should other pairings (besides the obvious NONO's) be allowed their own contained section on the wiki? It's either all (except, again, the obvious NONO's) or nothing.

1. Yes (23 votes [79.31%])

Percentage of vote: 79.31%

2. No (6 votes [20.69%])

Percentage of vote: 20.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:42 PM

Mmm, I hadn't announced it here yet, but better late that never indeed, especially since this is the place with many meta writers.

Hello everyone. I'm here to inform you about a project that has been in the works for about a month now.

A NaruSaku Wiki!

0WBMOr8.png

narusakuwiki.com

Yes, there are plenty of "pairing" wikis, Naruto wikis with pairings on them, there's even an abandoned NaruSaku wikia, but it's about time we have our own wiki, isn't it? *It is still in heavy development! Within the next couple of weeks, I will finish shaping it up and start to let some people on to start filling in the missing information. The focus of this wiki is not to argue with certain fans, it's a resource for NaruSaku fans. It will have plot information, links to official content, and in depth analysis. It will also allow people to add their own NaruSaku children and Alternate Universes (with certain requirements). I've also considered allowing people to post their own metas about various things related to NaruSaku.

On this wiki, you will be able to:
* Add a NS child
* Add an AU
* Add headcanons to existing NS children and AU's
* Add to the gallery (which will only be a small preview and will link to the actual image source)

What will not be allowed on the wiki:
* NH/SS and any other pairing that the majority of NaruSaku fans do not approve of.
* Rants about other pairings, again, this is a NaruSaku resource, not a place to argue.
* Obscene material. We simply won't tolerate illegal disgusting things.

Question for you:
So here is the question NaruSaku fans. What do you think about giving a secluded portion of the wiki to allow for people to post content for other pairings? The pairings mentioned above are not allowed under any circumstance, but there are plenty of pairings within Naruto that people seem to ship alongside NaruSaku. It's not going to be "this or that one", it's either all (excluding the ones mentioned above) or nothing. Thoughts?

Attached File  gwsd.png   17.8KB   2 downloads

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#2 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:04 PM

Love the idea! :D

#3 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:43 PM

I think that wiki project sounds awesome, and it would definitely be a great resource for NaruSaku fans.  :D

Other pairings sound fine, and it's always worth remembering that many NaruSaku fans do also ship other pairings.  It might also encourage them to check out art/fics for those other pairings, or even inspire them to write and draw their own stuff with or without NaruSaku!

When you're happy enough with your wiki, would you like me to add a link to it at the top of H&E to give it a little more traffic?  :smile:

EDIT: Oh, and thanks for adding all those images to our gallery, it brightened up my day.  :D

#4 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:02 PM

Sure, I'll let you know when it's finished and ready for lots of traffic. I believe I've already added a link here to the menu so far. I want more NaruSaku links to other NS hubs, but can't think of any. (including other languages)

Posted Image

#5 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:27 AM

In order to avoid the constant drama I suggest the additional pairings if any be limited to those that support or do not directly contradict NaruSaku. Pairings like SasuKArin or Inoshika/sai etc.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#6 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:01 AM

Based on what I've seen of the NS wiki so far it's looking great, and I can't wait to see how much it grows overtime. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#7 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:02 AM

This...is a really nice idea, a wiki for narusaku fans by narusaku fans.

I'm anxious to see how it will turn out, its already looking awesome :D

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#8 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 14 March 2015 - 03:14 AM

Cool.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#9 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 03:22 AM

In order to avoid the constant drama I suggest the additional pairings if any be limited to those that support or do not directly contradict NaruSaku. Pairings like SasuKArin or Inoshika/sai etc.

The reason why I didn't want to restrict it to "as long as it doesn't conflic with NaruSaku" is because well, what about offshoot pairings with virtually no drama like Saisaku? Or NaruIno? Or even SakuIno? (all of which, while I don't ship I have -1000000% problem with despite it conflicting with NaruSaku)

Posted Image

#10 Jinja14

Jinja14

No Crying Until the End

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku(Duh),Drawing, Video Games, Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, Lee, Earthbound.

Posted 14 March 2015 - 04:30 AM

This seems so cool! Can't wait!  :D

Rest in peace Satoru Iwata

tumblr_n9e34d39XJ1r1shyro1_250.gif   

Take a melody, simple as can be. Give it some words and, sweet harmony.

#11 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:34 AM

The reason why I didn't want to restrict it to "as long as it doesn't conflic with NaruSaku" is because well, what about offshoot pairings with virtually no drama like Saisaku? Or NaruIno? Or even SakuIno? (all of which, while I don't ship I have -1000000% problem with despite it conflicting with NaruSaku)

Maybe have two little subsections? One for pairings that support NS (like MK, JT, and others that don't conflict with NS), and then another one for all the other random ships?

Anyway, I think the NS wiki is a fantastic idea! Thanks!

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#12 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:41 AM

Maybe have two little subsections? One for pairings that support NS (like MK, JT, and others that don't conflict with NS), and then another one for all the other random ships?

Anyway, I think the NS wiki is a fantastic idea! Thanks!

MK needs to be on there regardless if there is a separate section for other pairings or not. :D

#13 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 08:07 AM

the site looks cool...only problem is all the pages aren't in english so, idk what i'm reading. but a narusaku wiki is a great idea. anyone know of a good online translator that actually translates and NOT scrambles things up like google translator?

#14 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 08:35 AM

It's filler text. ^_^ Nothing has been written yet. It's the classic latin blurbs that people paste in so that people knows what it will look like instead of emptiness.

The wiki will be translatable, once I get it working.

As for MK, JT, those things, they're getting their own mention since they tie in with the theme of the manga and with NaruSaku. This pairing section are for those random pairing off shoots, canon or not (again, excluding you know whos)

Edited by kirabook, 14 March 2015 - 08:36 AM.

Posted Image

#15 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 14 March 2015 - 09:23 AM

Sure, I'll let you know when it's finished and ready for lots of traffic. I believe I've already added a link here to the menu so far. I want more NaruSaku links to other NS hubs, but can't think of any. (including other languages)

Great.  :D    Thanks for linking us!

It would be really nice to see more connections between all the various NaruSaku sites and hubs, so we could share good links we find?  The NaruSaku Factory is another site I would like to link here.  :happy:

#16 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 09:29 AM

i do think that other non canon ships should also be given their AUs & headcanons

#17 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 11:18 AM

i do think that other non canon ships should also be given their AUs & headcanons

Nice idea

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#18 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:16 PM

excited :smile:

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#19 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 14 March 2015 - 04:48 PM

It's filler text. ^_^ Nothing has been written yet. It's the classic latin blurbs that people paste in so that people knows what it will look like instead of emptiness.

The wiki will be translatable, once I get it working.

As for MK, JT, those things, they're getting their own mention since they tie in with the theme of the manga and with NaruSaku. This pairing section are for those random pairing off shoots, canon or not (again, excluding you know whos)

Oh ok, I see! In that case, I'm not really sure, so I guess the choice is ultimately up to you. If you feel like adding the other section would cause problems and unnecessary drama, then don't add it. But if you're confident that it won't be any problem, then I guess it would be cool. Maybe give the section a trial run? Keep it open for a little bit and see how members react, and if there's any major drama, just scrap it?

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#20 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:16 AM

This is great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic