Close
Photo

Whats your OTP now that NS was given the pipe?

• Please log in to reply
1514 replies to this topic

#901 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 01:34 PM

I downloaded Kimi no Na Wa yesterday. I've seen every person who watched it saying it's a great movie. It made me want to see if it's really true. Will definitely see it some time soon.

#902 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 06:19 PM

https://youtu.be/8gLigJ2eZvo i felt so bad for jack and ashi this is how you do a tragedy kishi should take notes

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#903 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:11 PM

I downloaded Kimi no Na Wa yesterday. I've seen every person who watched it saying it's a great movie. It made me want to see if it's really true. Will definitely see it some time soon.

Do it! :D It makes you sad/happy/crying/laughing! As your husby you will like it! :lol:

Yp330yZ.gif

#904 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:20 PM

Do it! :D It makes you sad/happy/crying/laughing! As your husby you will like it! :lol:

Yeah, I will at some point during these few weeks or maybe months XD

#905 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:48 PM

I started reading AND watching Golden Time today and I've taken a huge liking to Banri x Koko :happy:

a49f3003eefddf7a52c974d2ea77a1f2.jpg

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 May 2017 - 11:16 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#906 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:59 PM

I started reading AND watching Golden Time today and I've taken a huge liking Banri x Koko :happy:

a49f3003eefddf7a52c974d2ea77a1f2.jpg

I watched that anime years ago! :D It's great. As romance anime go. Thiss imo is very well done. One of the best romance anime I ever watched! xD 

Yp330yZ.gif

#907 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:01 PM

https://youtu.be/IDaqHo-eSjE hiccstrid

#908 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:37 PM

New moment between Yusaku/Playmaker and Aoi/Blue Angel :hehehe:

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 May 2017 - 08:15 PM.

#909 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:14 AM

One of my few OTP's has become so canon so fast it's unfreakingbelievable TouKen is master otp!

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#910 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:21 AM

To all TouKen shippers... TouKen got canon and well made XD

One of my few OTP's has become so canon so fast it's unfreakingbelievable TouKen is master otp!

Yup. TouKen is canon and so strong. Few authors would dare do such scenes.

Edited by T XD, 20 May 2017 - 11:22 AM.

#911 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:45 PM

To all TouKen shippers... TouKen got canon and well made XD

Yup. TouKen is canon and so strong. Few authors would dare do such scenes.

I just read it...It was so unbelievably raw and beautiful I thought that I was reading a fan doujinshi instead of the manga. It's true that few manga titles in this generation go so far. Hell, the closest I can compare it to is the love scene from Cyborg 009 with Joe and Francoise.

Also got to watch Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry and got to a ton of NaLu goodness from that movie.  So, I can celebrate both of my OTPs today.

Edited by Kagomaru, 21 May 2017 - 03:08 AM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#912 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:20 PM

I just read it...It was so unbelievably raw and beautiful I thought that I was reading a fan doujinshi instead of the manga. It's true that few manga titles in this generation go so far. Hell, the closest I can compare it to is the love scene from Cyborg 009 with Joe and Francoise.

Also got to watch Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry and got to a ton of NaLu goodness from that movie.  So, I can celebrate both of my OTPs today.

There's also Berserk hero and heroine lovemaking, but I don't think it's as fully as this one. It's an old manga that gets few chapters every 1 or 2 years.

Edited by T XD, 21 May 2017 - 08:20 PM.

#913 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:08 PM

https://youtu.be/8zROp3fZQuY jack had a sad ending but i feel ashi is the ladybug

#914 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:55 AM

https://youtu.be/-LjO6PVqgbU one ofmy favorite confessions

#915 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 30 May 2017 - 01:32 PM

Finished rewatching Strong World yesterday during my trip back home from visiting Tennesse during the memorial day weekend, and man I love these two: 

f069f038c3d8bb75a903779bdc13c9d9.jpg

Luffy x Nami!

Edited by LuckyChi7, 30 May 2017 - 01:32 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#916 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:27 PM

Watched it! xD This two definitely! :D Wish there was continuation of the movie....

I am pretty much happy with the ending we got. The film kept you on your edge of your seat till the very end.

As for me, Raku and Chitoge from Nisekoi. The manga is a must read and literally succeeds where Naruto failed.

#917 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:58 PM

I really like Raku and Chitoge and their developing relationship, I was just SEVERELY annoyed with how long the story was beating around the bush and was jerking the actual plot around by becoming a full blown harem. Plus Raku runs into the same problem as some other harem MCs that i am completely miffed at. Their preference being the typical Japanese ideal of a "feminine girl" like Kosaki is nothing but groundless, shallow misconceptions about love and about their own desires. They put emphasis on liking that girl because she's feminine and not much else. They don't know anything about that girl, don't technically get to know her any better etc. because the "twice shy" phenomenon is in effect here so there is no basis for love there if you ask me, besides the guy in question thinking the girl would be an ideal wife that would coddle and spoil him and dote on him like a mother.   

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 June 2017 - 12:00 AM.

#918 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 03:59 AM

I really like Raku and Chitoge and their developing relationship, I was just SEVERELY annoyed with how long the story was beating around the bush and was jerking the actual plot around by becoming a full blown harem. Plus Raku runs into the same problem as some other harem MCs that i am completely miffed at. Their preference being the typical Japanese ideal of a "feminine girl" like Kosaki is nothing but groundless, shallow misconceptions about love and about their own desires. They put emphasis on liking that girl because she's feminine and not much else. They don't know anything about that girl, don't technically get to know her any better etc. because the "twice shy" phenomenon is in effect here so there is no basis for love there if you ask me, besides the guy in question thinking the girl would be an ideal wife that would coddle and spoil him and dote on him like a mother.   

I did not really mind the length and harem concept because the degree of chemistry and fun I have had with everyone of them. It felt more like City Hunter and it worked. Every facets and sides of our characters are explored and makes the milking work.

I get what you are thinking about Kosaki about the typical ideal Japanese girl. However, the author actually succeeds in making her character likable which is where Kishi failed. I recall that she really wanted Chitoge to be happy and did not want to see her all alone. She wants her friends to be happy and went to the US to help the female lead. Hinata sacrificed her friends to get Naruto. Unlike Hinata, she actually spends a lot of time with Raku and feels like a more believable relationship. The author doesn't mock the losers and help them find closure.

Edit: I had no doubts that he would chose Chitoge. Especially, the moment with the disastrous where they kept running running into each other. The moment where they were just started laughing sealed the deal.

Edited by hinataiscreepy, 02 June 2017 - 04:04 AM.

#919 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:17 AM

@t XD
The author of tokyo ghoul can do that because it's serialized in seinen manga. The same goes with berserk.

@hinataiscreepy
Hinata is likeable, that's why her character is so popular. It's sakura who is unlikeable because kishi make her to be like that Eventhought he should develop sakura.

#920 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 01:39 PM

@hinataiscreepy
Hinata is likeable, that's why her character is so popular. It's sakura who is unlikeable because kishi make her to be like that Eventhought he should develop sakura.

Part 1 Hinata is likable because her character does not solely resolve around her love interest and closer to the themes of the series. However, her character became one dimensional where her love life becomes the central focus and it ends up killing Neji, condemning Sakura into an abusive relation, and Naruto severing his ties with the pink hair girl and living a lonely life at the office.

Sakura's character is the closest thing to a realistic girl and feels like a 3 dimensional characters with flaws and strength we can connect to. Unfortunately, flawed characters tend not to appeal to people in general. Even One Piece fans poorly judge characters like Tashigi and think she is only an annoying loser and doesn't bother to ask themselves why.

New Scamander received criticisms from reviews that he was bland and someone that doesn't shine in charisma. The critics don't get that he is not supposed to be the archetypical hero that looks masculine, witty, and physically strong destined for greatness to be the chosen something. He is socially awkward, shy, has empathy has issues to connect with people, and, not arrogant. That's why he is likable because a lot men are shy with other people and the ending scene with Tina shows that you don't have to be the most macho man to be loved by other people and women can see that as a turn on.

Newt x Tina is also an OTP. Their ending scene was really unconventionally sweet, and awkward.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users