54173 replies to this topic

#41 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:42 PM

Our counterattack is going quite nicely. If we get the MinaKushi parallel or something in the next chapter, it's going to fully shatter the already shaky confidence our enemies have. It's amazing how after 615, we are a few steps away from winning it all.

It's a little too good to be true imo but the fact that I never would have thought the current scenario would take place (Minato jumping in front of Naruto and Sakura while she's healing him after giving an epic speech) tells me that pretty much anything can happen.
NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#42 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:44 PM

Madara will do nothing until Hashirama arrives, and Obito is gone. The ten tails is there, but Naruto had time for a convo with Hinata and Neji. A father son talk would get me excited, but not surprised boogie.gif

Edited by sushi., 16 May 2013 - 10:45 PM.

ナルサク

#43 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (kidNinja @ May 16 2013, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's a little too good to be true imo but the fact that I never would have thought the current scenario would take place (Minato jumping in front of Naruto and Sakura while she's healing him after giving an epic speech) tells me that pretty much anything can happen.

You know the funniest thing out of this all. And I mean no bashing here.
The fact that NH said that Minato will arrive and will see Naruto and Hinata together yet we get the moment they predicted.
So, as a joke, if they predict NH being the ending, means that NH must be, lol! kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#44 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ May 16 2013, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The fact that NH said that Minato will arrive and will see Naruto and Hinata together yet we get the moment they predicted.
So, as a joke, if they predict NH being the ending, means that NH must be, lol! kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

People don't care. In fact, I can guarantee they don't care about Naruto at all. I don't see a lot of people rooting for Naruto to be the hero of this manga. They much rather see Sasuke or Hinata save the day and for everyone to praise them like gods. Regardless of plot development or character development. They want Hinata and Sasuke to be the end all and be all in this manga. Naruto? Who's that? Sakura? These characters are no benefit to the story at all.

They want Hinata to gain godlike powers and for her to smite down the ten-tails with a golden Byakugan and then have Naruto bow to her in all her glory. Sasuke? He was never the villain. In fact, he was the true hero cause he took out all the bad guys and corrupted people in the manga. He loves everyone so much that he rather kill them than see them suffer any longer. What? Evil deeds? Where? Sasuke's deeds are maybe misdemeanors at best and about 3/4ths of them we should hand wave right off the bat. He is the true victim in all of this.

Oh and Sakura? She is the real villain. She should have been struck down by Sasuke in part one.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 16 May 2013 - 11:00 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#45 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

I'm happy that Hinata is fading into the background. I understand what Kishi was doing now. It all started with Hinata saying "After this war, I'm going to stop chasing you, Naruto." Kishi gave Hinata so much leadership material. At this point, I can't see where Hinata could have any more development. I get now that Kishi was just ending Hinata's character before the real epic stuff began. Sure we may see Hinata leading her clan in a few panels at the end, but whatever. biggrin.gif

@James: heheelq7.png

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 16 May 2013 - 11:04 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#46 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ May 16 2013, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its just as if Naruto really proves everyone wrong and just as Sakura said, he always proves them wrong when they say its all set! a_spaz.gif

Oh god just next chapter is definitely going to be Naruto-Minato interaction, but if we get an awesome chapter next week, that would be the start, just imagine how others will react to the MinaKush, how many others would continue to try and void/censor Sakura?

Chatte, you know well what I am talking about given the Narutopedia stuff you said earlier and how others like Forever and Swayer7mage just try to make it seem like even when Hinata is not the focus, they somehow try to twist it so she is.

I don't mind Hinata and those who enjoy NH, but for those who take things to extreme, just seeing their concern and rage over something which didn't even fully advocate NS, its funny. Its just like others had said, they are so sure and confident in NH yet they act like this? We have been nailed 2-3 with redline worries, yet we came back. Must not be easy trying to handle this stuff for the first time, looks like we know how to endure the pain. If a NS-MK parallel is made by Minato next chapter, I'll just grab some popcorn and hang around some sites. Thats all I'll do, no point in voicing stuff.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#47 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ May 17 2013, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its just as if Naruto really proves everyone wrong and just as Sakura said, he always proves them wrong when they say its all set! a_spaz.gif

Oh god just next chapter is definitely going to be Naruto-Minato interaction, but if we get an awesome chapter next week, that would be the start, just imagine how others will react to the MinaKush, how many others would continue to try and void/censor Sakura?

Chatte, you know well what I am talking about given the Narutopedia stuff you said earlier and how others like Forever and Swayer7mage just try to make it seem like even when Hinata is not the focus, they somehow try to twist it so she is.

I don't mind Hinata and those who enjoy NH, but for those who take things to extreme, just seeing their concern and rage over something which didn't even fully advocate NS, its funny. Its just like others had said, they are so sure and confident in NH yet they act like this? We have been nailed 2-3 with redline worries, yet we came back. Must not be easy trying to handle this stuff for the first time, looks like we know how to endure the pain. If a NS-MK parallel is made by Minato next chapter, I'll just grab some popcorn and hang around some sites. Thats all I'll do, no point in voicing stuff.

Because we are shinobi... wink.gif

Edited by Chatte, 16 May 2013 - 11:06 PM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#48 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ May 16 2013, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because we are shinobi... wink.gif

Glad you caught that, I like it when people remain sharp like that when stuff like that is put in on purpose.

Oh god again, just like our fandom to endure now, I find it so freaking funny we have stuff like this, the heaven and earth legend, god, its funny how much relates to this even though its not even evidence.

#49 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:21 PM

Basically, the pairing wars in a nut shell

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#50 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ May 16 2013, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess he/she should have said that if the manga order goes differently like Sasuke's decision then the volume of side characters' shining moments. But now, well it seems too good but let's wait and see.

#51 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (MangaReader @ May 16 2013, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Basically, the pairing wars in a nut shell

Yeah pretty much this is how it goes now-a-days. I wish chapter 615 never existed at all. The entire fan base would be better off for it and it has caused more problems than it solves. There was less destructive ways to complete Hinata's character in my opinion.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 16 May 2013 - 11:30 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#52 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 16 2013, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah pretty much this is how it goes now-a-days. I wish chapter 615 never existed at all. The entire fan base would be better off for it and it has caused more problems than it solves. There was less destructive ways to complete Hinata's character in my opinion.

I wonder what happens if it happened to another character (not Sakura).

#53 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 16 2013, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder what happens if it happened to another character (not Sakura).

Nobody would care. That's the sad reality of it. They don't care about any other character beyond Hinata or Sakura or Sasuke. I even feel like here in this fandom even Naruto gets no love or support because I hardly see people really talk about him. It's always what is Sakura doing or not doing or what is Hinata doing or not doing.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#54 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:55 PM

All I know is, many of the hater fans are hoping one of these happens:

1. Sasuke comes in so they think Sakura will abandon Naruto.
2. That Minato just keeps facing forward and looks at Hinata.
3. That Sakura dies.
4. That Hinata comes over to Minato.

Sasuke would not come back suddenly, I mean we just had him get some screentime, Naruto needs time to talk to Minato, time to fight with Minato too When Sasuke makes his reappearance, it would be at the end of a chapter, maybe the climax of this volume or the end. Taka could have split up from the hokage, its possible we may get a flashback, or the rest are still on their way I mean Minato is the fastest. Minato may be alone for a while, or maybe the other edo hokage are coming.

Minato is most likely going to see Sakura and face her, Naruto may not get up for a bit either, so he faces Naruto, who else will he immediately face? Sakura is standing by Naruto until he is recovered and until his chakra is ready. Sakura may get interaction with Minato, as much as they hate it, a NS-MK parallel is possible. Minato is not going

No, Sakura is not going to die, she is a main, they still think she is not important, Hinata is still expendable (but she won't die cause neji did). Sakura is going to live no matter how much they complain.

Hinata won't have a purpose to just waltz over, otherwise she is not leading the other ninja as she should now is she?

A NS-MK parallel is a possibility, if not next chapter though it could come during Minato's farewell. The only hope NH has next chapter is if that NS-MK parallel in any way is not touched upon, but that does not mean it cannot come up later, I can see kishi not pulling the parallel so soon but it could advert their fears for now, but those fears could always come back when Minato must leave. wink.gif

If Minato even so much as pauses and looks at Sakura for a bit, that can be an indicator now can't it? So much as a mention of something even thinking like "This girl reminds me of her" or "That Sakura looks almost like her."

That would be a shot through the heart to a fanbase.

#55 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:01 AM

To be fair, this is a website specifically dedicated to the NaruSaku relationship. Proponents and fans of Sakura are much more easily accepted here than in other areas of the Internet which is probably the reason why she is often discussed more than Naruto. That, and whenever Sakura is brought up it tends to create much contention. It's the same for Hinata though and when the subject happens to pertain to both of these characters it becomes somewhat, shall we say....bloody.

What some of you have referenced about people's reactions to the recent chapter is quite sad actually. If they're so determined and self-assured in their pairing preferences then why are they berating the events of the recent chapter?

#56 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:18 AM

@ atheck
I agree with you, but that's fan for you and that's happen in other popular fan forum just like football fan forum, popular novel, etc.

#57 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:21 AM

Umm May I ask if this new thread was created because of the size of the last one or was there some verbal boo boos being exchanged? mellow.gif

QUOTE (rikakim94 @ May 16 2013, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its was because the pages in that thread hit 1000. laugh.gif

Okay, Thank you. wink.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 May 2013 - 12:27 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#58 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ May 16 2013, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Umm May I ask if this new thread was created because of the size of the last one or was there some verbal boo boos being exchanged? mellow.gif

Its was because the pages in that thread hit 1000. laugh.gif

#59 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ May 16 2013, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All I know is, many of the hater fans are hoping one of these happens:

1. Sasuke comes in so they think Sakura will abandon Naruto.
2. That Minato just keeps facing forward and looks at Hinata.
3. That Sakura dies.
4. That Hinata comes over to Minato.

Sasuke would not come back suddenly, I mean we just had him get some screentime, Naruto needs time to talk to Minato, time to fight with Minato too When Sasuke makes his reappearance, it would be at the end of a chapter, maybe the climax of this volume or the end. Taka could have split up from the hokage, its possible we may get a flashback, or the rest are still on their way I mean Minato is the fastest. Minato may be alone for a while, or maybe the other edo hokage are coming.

Minato is most likely going to see Sakura and face her, Naruto may not get up for a bit either, so he faces Naruto, who else will he immediately face? Sakura is standing by Naruto until he is recovered and until his chakra is ready. Sakura may get interaction with Minato, as much as they hate it, a NS-MK parallel is possible. Minato is not going

No, Sakura is not going to die, she is a main, they still think she is not important, Hinata is still expendable (but she won't die cause neji did). Sakura is going to live no matter how much they complain.

Hinata won't have a purpose to just waltz over, otherwise she is not leading the other ninja as she should now is she?

A NS-MK parallel is a possibility, if not next chapter though it could come during Minato's farewell. The only hope NH has next chapter is if that NS-MK parallel in any way is not touched upon, but that does not mean it cannot come up later, I can see kishi not pulling the parallel so soon but it could advert their fears for now, but those fears could always come back when Minato must leave. wink.gif

If Minato even so much as pauses and looks at Sakura for a bit, that can be an indicator now can't it? So much as a mention of something even thinking like "This girl reminds me of her" or "That Sakura looks almost like her."

That would be a shot through the heart to a fanbase.

The truth is painful and it's going to hurt them. Because the truth is Hinata has already had her screen time and development, she's done. Now is Sakura's turn they have to deal with it now.

Edited by Gravenimage, 17 May 2013 - 12:42 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#60 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:50 AM

UHH, I would like to think that, but I would not count on it. Remember buddy, Hinata's development is not preventing NS in the slightest, except at Kishi's whim. smile.gif Hinata can just suddenly have the most development in the entire story, but It wouldn't really mean she would get with Naruto, right? pictureem0.gif We're talking about development, not ship tease. heheelq7.png

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 May 2013 - 12:53 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users