Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#321 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:48 AM

So what if NH fans are butthurt? Is complaining about that on a site secluded for NS fans being vocal? Is it going to stop authors from playing with their fans? No and no.

You're only trying to vent and I get that. I don't wanna sound like your least favorite schoolteacher but this attitude is far beneath what we should be.

True sushi, but look what they did to Lady GT the more mean ones attacked her just for her own work that she did, I'm just worried when we do get to the end that the crazy NH fans will attack him like they did to poor Lady GT.

He'll I get it too so many NH fans saying I should die or kill myself or worse my family should die, that's what get me mad more so as my 3 year old niece was in hospital and a NH fan laughed.

This was on my forum I made on DA and was talking to a friend.

#322 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:31 AM

Yeah, I am not really bothered by what that guy wrote. If you go back to part 1 and rewrite everything from there, SS could be a great couple. Maybe make Naruto the evil one who ends up leaving the village. Then Sasuke promises to bring him back to Sakura. Sakura later confesses that she loves Sasuke but he's too smart to believe that. He talks to Sai and Sai tells him that Sakura told him that because she plans to kill Naruto because she loves Naruto. At this point the readers would be so red herring'd. Then later in the war, you could have Sakura meet Fugaku, who would be like "Take care of my younger, much less useful son." Then Sakura could save Sasuke's life in a very symbolic way before ultimately helping him and Naruto to defeat a well foreshadowed villain. After this Sasuke faces off against Naruto and finally fulfills his promise to bring Naruto back to Sakura after defeating him.

Then Sakura just decides to be with Naruto anyway and Naruto agrees for no reason.

Then Sasuke starts drinking and doesn't stop. It would be a really uplifting story.

#323 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:56 AM

True sushi, but look what they did to Lady GT the more mean ones attacked her just for her own work that she did, I'm just worried when we do get to the end that the crazy NH fans will attack him like they did to poor Lady GT.
He'll I get it too so many NH fans saying I should die or kill myself or worse my family should die, that's what get me mad more so as my 3 year old niece was in hospital and a NH fan laughed.

Wow that's kittened up I feel for you man, to laugh at a 3 year old in the hospital that's like Hitler levels of being an kitten.

#324 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:43 PM

Yeah, I am not really bothered by what that guy wrote. If you go back to part 1 and rewrite everything from there, SS could be a great couple. Maybe make Naruto the evil one who ends up leaving the village. Then Sasuke promises to bring him back to Sakura. Sakura later confesses that she loves Sasuke but he's too smart to believe that. He talks to Sai and Sai tells him that Sakura told him that because she plans to kill Naruto because she loves Naruto. At this point the readers would be so red herring'd. Then later in the war, you could have Sakura meet Fugaku, who would be like "Take care of my younger, much less useful son." Then Sakura could save Sasuke's life in a very symbolic way before ultimately helping him and Naruto to defeat a well foreshadowed villain. After this Sasuke faces off against Naruto and finally fulfills his promise to bring Naruto back to Sakura after defeating him.

Then Sakura just decides to be with Naruto anyway and Naruto agrees for no reason.

Then Sasuke starts drinking and doesn't stop. It would be a really uplifting story.

vVkoPPU.gif

#325 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:22 PM

I think we should take this discussion to the NS debate thread.

this should be good practice for Tokai. The life of a popular author is not easy. In reality, haters are gonna hate.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#326 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:58 PM

Guys, it's just one person. Sorry I even brought it up in the first place. That was my fault. I just wanted to ease people's mind on whether or not this was a NS ending or not.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#327 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:31 PM

I feel like the Eagles excuse for the middle earth movies isn't as dumb now with what going on in naruto. Actually that could have solved slot of problems in Naruto call the Eagles from lords of the Rings.

#328 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:42 PM

I feel like the Eagles excuse for the middle earth movies isn't as dumb now with what going on in naruto. Actually that could have solved slot of problems in Naruto call the Eagles from lords of the Rings.

And have them drop Hinata into the fires of Mount Doom?

#329 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 18 November 2017 - 02:53 AM

I'd have Cartman kill her and feed her to Sasuke.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#330 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 November 2017 - 08:20 AM

Sometimes is cringeworthy seeing some of the posts here. I’m not referring to Analyzer. Some of us are no better and share the same level of toxicity that the Pro-Enders and Hinata fans.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#331 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 08:32 AM

Sometimes is cringeworthy seeing some of the posts here. I’m not referring to Analyzer. Some of us are no better and share the same level of toxicity that the Pro-Enders and Hinata fans.

I was just joking around. I would be a hypocrite to really hate Hinata since I used to ship NH. But it's sometimes cathartic to talk about her death because it would solve many problems.

The real toxicity is wishing death on actual people, not fictional characters.

#332 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 11:23 AM

Agreed that works to and throw obito and Madara in there to or turn sasuke into a nuzgual making him suffer forever.

#333 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:46 PM

Wouldn't that be equality though? I wonder what would be worse: seeing ourselves as equal or seeing ourselves as superior? I guess we all are human after all.
I guess there is a difference in hindsight:
People here are toxic because a once favorite manga got ruined for a character's obsessive traits and us NS fans got insulted by the workers of said manga
All the while the pro-enders are toxic because they see themselves superior all because their pairing choice won in the end.

I guess you can see it like this

V: I might have killed the fingerman who attacked you, but I heard no objection then.

Evey Hammond: What?

V: Violence can be used for good.

So we're all equal in that we are violent creatures...the difference is the side you are on. One minute you object to the actions...the next you see those same actions as justified.

Hmmm, food for thought.

P.S. Not saying it is right; more like playing devil's advocate here.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#334 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 12:50 AM

Guys, it's just one person. Sorry I even brought it up in the first place. That was my fault. I just wanted to ease people's mind on whether or not this was a NS ending or not.

It happens to the best of us, James, we didn't think a comment like that would cause a kind of firestorm.

Wouldn't that be equality though? I wonder what would be worse: seeing ourselves as equal or seeing ourselves as superior? I guess we all are human after all.
I guess there is a difference in hindsight:
People here are toxic because a once favorite manga got ruined for a character's obsessive traits and us NS fans got insulted by the workers of said manga
All the while the pro-enders are toxic because they see themselves superior all because their pairing choice won in the end.

I guess you can see it like this

V: I might have killed the fingerman who attacked you, but I heard no objection then.

Evey Hammond: What?

V: Violence can be used for good.

So we're all equal in that we are violent creatures...the difference is the side you are on. One minute you object to the actions...the next you see those same actions as justified.

Hmmm, food for thought.

P.S. Not saying it is right; more like playing devil's advocate here.

Can't blame you for that, James, also nice "V for Vendetta" reference. :)

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 19 November 2017 - 12:50 AM.

#335 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 19 November 2017 - 01:17 AM

okay guys here is something how do you think NS shall get together in this and how and where Naruto and Sakura will kiss, its in the right section as this is all part of the Doujinshi he is making.

Or what other NS hints he may do as well?

#336 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:07 PM

I was just joking around. I would be a hypocrite to really hate Hinata since I used to ship NH. But it's sometimes cathartic to talk about her death because it would solve many problems.

The real toxicity is wishing death on actual people, not fictional characters.

Some of them are not. Pointless resentment from an audience can literally kill a story and how they way its perceived from onto the new audience. The Sakura hate has surely destroyed this franchise even thought its not 100% percent caused of downfall  that this franchise took a nose dive into the trash bin.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 19 November 2017 - 09:07 PM.

#337 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:56 AM

okay guys here is something how do you think NS shall get together in this and how and where Naruto and Sakura will kiss, its in the right section as this is all part of the Doujinshi he is making.

Or what other NS hints he may do as well?

What I'd love to see is what Sakura experienced when it came to her being trapped in the Genjutsu, since it's gotta be pretty heavy stuff in the long haul, I bet.

Some of them are not. Pointless resentment from an audience can literally kill a story and how they way its perceived from onto the new audience. The Sakura hate has surely destroyed this franchise even thought its not 100% percent caused of downfall  that this franchise took a nose dive into the trash bin.

Yeah, no kidding, and we know it was just one of the factors that led Naruto to become **** in the long run.

#338 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 05:33 PM

New chapter is out. Nothing really interesting, but the story is pushing forward.
Ch4 pg 4
https://tokai2000.de...-p-04-717383586

Edited by James S Cassidy, 28 November 2017 - 05:33 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#339 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 06:19 PM

New chapter is out. Nothing really interesting, but the story is pushing forward.
Ch4 pg 4
https://tokai2000.de...-p-04-717383586

True but among the comment Ganthet2814 is one of the NH fans who didn't like the ending and mentions hating the Last saying it's BS so true.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#340 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 08:16 PM

True but among the comment Ganthet2814 is one of the NH fans who didn't like the ending and mentions hating the Last saying it's BS so true.

Yeah, like I said before, not every NH and SS fans agrees with the ending or likes it. DrK is proof enough that people can like or even love NH and SS before, but reading the story lost interest or forgot why they like the pairing in the first place. That's the difference between a Naruto fan and a mere pairing fan. One sees the story, one only sees their pairing.

I do find funny how some like to come up with "alternate ways to make NH and SS good or explanable," but honestly I don't think they really have a right to do so. If some tells us that the canon is canon and there is nothing to change it, then why do the pro-enders think they have a right to change it themselves to make it seem like NH and SS is better than what they actually are?

Don't mind me, but my opinion is that the "pro-enders" really don't have a right to write fanficition since it is basically them saying that they don't accept the canon anymore.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users