143 replies to this topic

#101 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:50 AM

Fong-Fong and Tsukune are kind of cute when they're fighting.

Soooo what happened to Ling-Ling..?

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#102 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Mar 11 2010, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fong-Fong and Tsukune are kind of cute when they're fighting.

Soooo what happened to Ling-Ling..?

Rosario+Vampire 28 page 39

She's there with the others, right in the middle of the group. She was the first one that was 'captured' in the chapter.

On a sidenote; I find the fact that Ling-Ling always walks with her arms out (being a zombie and all) hilarious.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#103 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Mar 12 2010, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rosario+Vampire 28 page 39

She's there with the others, right in the middle of the group. She was the first one that was 'captured' in the chapter.

On a sidenote; I find the fact that Ling-Ling always walks with her arms out (being a zombie and all) hilarious.

She's a Chinese zombie, what could you expect? tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#104 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:51 AM

won't spoil it for any of you but chapter 29 is "very interesting"

can't wait until it is translated

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#105 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 05 April 2010 - 06:48 PM

Yes, I agree. It does look very interesting.

... if that's the 4th sister?

#106 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:36 PM

Yep yep, it's definitely interesting.

Nice to see Moka's mother, and the 4th sister... finally. lol

#107 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:48 AM

Wow...I mean...wow.

You know, I seriously loved this series just for its humor and the romance (for what it's worth). However, this back story of not only Moka, but the Shuzen family, is really getting to be interesting. Ikedha-san seems to know his stuff when it comes to making a plot. smile.gif

Now we've finally met the fourth sister, Akuha. So that gives us Kokoa, Moka, Kahlua, and Akuha. Not sure what to say about her...she gives me the chills, but maybe there's more to her than a scary aura. I mean, Kahlua is the sweetest sister one could ask for, but she's deadly at the same time.

Hmm...I've seen a pattern, and it's continued to the eldest apparently, lol. Kokoa=cocoa; Moka= mocha; Kahlua= kahlua (coffee flavored liqueur), and Akuha= aqua.

On top of that, we've got Moka's mother! She looks just like Moka too (or is it the other way around?).

Gaaaah, so much has happened. I have a theory....

Akasha (Moka's mother) had her personality sealed within Moka (for reasons not yet revealed). Kind of a Minato-Naruto situation, in a way. Maybe Akasha's been playing the role of 'Omote' Moka the whole time? I don't know, it's a wild theory, but this is a series based on supernatural, lol.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#108 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 04:06 AM

I also had the thought that Akasha somehow sealed herself in Moka's seal when she mysteriously disappeared.
& The only person we have left to see a face on is Moka's father...

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#109 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 04:22 AM

I just started watching the anime just recently. Got through the first season. I did read the chapter that was in Shonen Jump a month ago. I love the interactins as well. The villians sucks and the fights are too short thought. Other than that it's pretty good. I love Moka San. She can suck my blood anytime. wub.gif

#110 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 17 May 2010 - 01:41 AM

Chapter 30 is out (well, like 6 days ago... sweatdrop.gif )

http://www.onemanga....mpire_II/30/01/

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#111 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:42 PM

So, a big time greetings to the 4th sister, who seems to excel in combat and understanding her opponent. We also get to see their father! Was totally not expecting to see that so soon. I wonder if that's a 'sealed' version of himself, or if that is really what he looks like.

Akuha really seems to care for her sisters, though I have to wonder if perhaps that is her who is in charge of the Miu family? Come to see her sister again, perhaps?

#112 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ May 17 2010, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, a big time greetings to the 4th sister, who seems to excel in combat and understanding her opponent. We also get to see their father! Was totally not expecting to see that so soon. I wonder if that's a 'sealed' version of himself, or if that is really what he looks like.

Akuha really seems to care for her sisters, though I have to wonder if perhaps that is her who is in charge of the Miu family? Come to see her sister again, perhaps?

I took a sneak peak, and she looks like Lenalee from D.Gray-man. Oh em gee.

#113 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ May 17 2010, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Akuha's fighting style is brutal, quite contradictory to how she was acting when she was comforting the young Moka. Hm...kind of reminds me a little of Kahlua. Maybe she's just a hired-hand for the Miu family? Though, she was originally from China. Maybe there was a falling-out with her and the Shuzen family at some point?

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#114 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:49 PM

http://www.onemanga....mpire_II/31/01/

Seems like things are heating up a bit. Also - I was a bit surprised to find out about Akasha...

#115 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:44 PM

http://www.onemanga....mpire_II/32/01/

Lots of interesting stuff in this chapter, we finally find out what really happened to Moka's mother. One of the more grisly scenes in this manga to date, if not the most graphic so far.

I guess that means this is also when Moka first 'awakened', and it looks like something creepy was going on at the end with Alucard too.

I'm really curious how much longer this series is going to continue. At first it seemed rather aimless, but I'm guessing it could come to a close within the next dozen or so chapters. I really don't see Akuha vs Moka as a 'final fight' of the manga, but there are still a bunch of unanswered questions... such as just how much does their father really know?

#116 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:42 PM

Chapter 33

So it seems that this Shinso power can only be transferred through a blood transfusion. That means Tsukune is also a Shinso via Moka, though he doesn't seem to be aware of this fact quite yet because of everything that happened in this chapter. He also hasn't had his 'awakening' otherwise there would have been problems with Alucard again. Perhaps if he awakens he loses what he has left of his humanity. It's no wonder how he was ridiculously strong as a ghoul now.

Also... nice battle outfit, Akasha. *wolf whistles*

#117 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:06 PM

WOW! Akasha wub.gif
Other then that I doubt that Akasha is actually going to die. Mikogami will probably show up at the last minute and with the help of Akasha re-seal Alucard. Still, I think I love Akasha. Your probably right about Tsukune being a Shinso so now maybe he'll become a vampire instead of a ghoul if he awakens his Shinso powers with the lock on. Besides that anyone else thinking some strange thing with all those tentacles sweatdrop.gif

JLHza2T.png

#118 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 12:30 AM

BTW - For anyone that might be interested, even if it wasn't all THAT great...

http://funimation.com/rosariovampire/

#119 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Aug 7 2010, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BTW - For anyone that might be interested, even if it wasn't all THAT great...

http://funimation.com/rosariovampire/

Well, even if the anime wasn't all that awesome (compared to the manga), I guess that funimation picked out some good voices for it. Here's a few of the voice actors that I've heard will be in the anime:

Mizore Shirayuki - Kate Higgins (v.a. for Sakura Haruno in Naruto , Karin Kurosaki and Retsu Unohana in Bleach, C.C from Code Geass, and Nanao Ise in Bleach, among numerous other characters in other series)

Moka Akashiya- Stephanie Sheh (a big name as well, she does Hinata Hyuuga and Kin Tsuchi and Orihime Inoue in Bleach, etc.)

Tsukune Aono- Yuri Lowenthal (Sasuke Uchiha, Simon in Gurren Lagann, Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass, and lots more)

Shizuka Nekonome
- Wendee Lee- (Suzuka from Outlaw Star, Moegi in Naruto, Faye Valentine from Cowboy Beebop, Yoruichi Shihouin and a few others from Bleach, and a LOT more.)

Ginei Morioka- Crispin Freeman- (Itachi Uchiha and a few others from Naruto, Kyon from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (2009), among other characters.)

So yeah...even if the anime isn't as cool as the manga, well, at least they'll have good voice talent, lol. I'm interested in seeing how this will be. The anime never caught my eye much, but I'd be curious to see it dubbed, if anything.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#120 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Aug 11 2010, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tsukune Aono- Yuri Lowenthal (Sasuke Uchiha, Simon in Gurren Lagann, Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass, and lots more)

Wait, so you're telling me that for once, Yuri will get the chance to have... an emotional character?! Thunder strikes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users