Close
Photo

H.O.T.D. RPG!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:13 PM

So Hello there Fellow NS'ers Ready to play ggggooooodddd then let's start with one of the best parts about this thing Character creation and the plot.

Plot: 10th December 2009, a unholy virus was released on the world and like any other fatal virus thisone killed but instead of infected dying and staying that way they would rise from the world of the dead and come back as mindless beasts that craved for the blood of those not infected by the virus, the returned would bite people they came into contact with, but if this was bad then think again, it seemed those infected had their strength aumengted being able to rip a door off it hinges easily and the most terrifying thing about this virus, after a week of infection the afflicted would begin to change into something more than mindless zombies, their bones would protrud from their bodies like blades and their appearence would change, they would walk crouched like animals and they showed signs off being being more cunning that their previous form, regaining their sense off smell but still not having sight like the more primitive zombies, these beings were called "Ravagers". Due to this evolutionary effect the Virus was called the "Spiral Virus" due to the spiral being the symbol of evolution. If there are further evolutions those are not known, also the Virus also affects animals.

Is this the work of Science or the devil? Together we'll find out.

Together but who are we you ask? You and me are just about a simple group of Highschool students, teacher's or staff that were caught up on the situation, it all begun when the rumours that the population of a small Village near Tenchi city disappeared completely, now the Virus has even reached the school itself, so in order to survive we must gather in groups with different specialties and escape the school and enter a new world, one ruled by madness and fight for our right to life.

Setting of this Rpg:

Tenchi City Highschool

Tenchi city

??????? city - There will be a second city this one will probably be filled with way more dangerous things than Zombies, Ravagers will be a big part of this place and Worse much worse.

Enemies:

Tenchi City Highschool -

Zombies - Your lovable little Zombies when they are still mindless bloodseeking creatures like in H.O.T.D they only react to heat and noise but they are incredibly strong, bite from them and your dead and ready to join their ranks that is... if you aren't eaten completely.

Tenchi City -

Zombies - These will also include animals, anyone wants to fight a Zombie Gorilla?

Criminals - A truck cointaining a batch of deathrow inmates had an accident and these guys aren't feeling like going to the death row anymore they'll kill anyone and anything that gets in their way, these guys don't care about you and might do a lot of bad things to you.

Citizens - The more deperate Citizens will try to attack you for your things (Weapons, food, etc...). Lookout with them despair does strange things to people.

Now for the fun Part Character Creation!!!!

Name:

Height:

Weight:

Appearence:

Course: (In case of a student, if your a teacher or school staff then it's occupation) (Courses: Sciences, Sports, engineering and technical courses)

Club: (In case you decide to join one) (Kendo club, Medical science club, , Archery Club.)

Weapons: (We'll start with Pipes, brooms, Nailguns, basically everything you can put your hands on, No firearms till we get to the city part.)

Personality: (Calm, hyper, Bipolar, whatever you choose.)

Background Story: (This is along with Personality is major requirement, since it makes the character more interesting and the actions and reactions it takes believable.)

Expalnation on some stuff:

Courses - The courses are basically the classes on this Rpg.

Science - (these students have knowledge of chemicals and the human body, medics are the only ones that come from this course). They tend to stay back and aid with their knowledge and skills, mostly medics or Demolition experts.

Sports - These are very strong students their quicker and stronger than the rest also they're the only ones that can drive besides the Teachers/Staff. Long Range or close Range fighters

Enginnering - Students that are able to repair things also if you need to do a direct transmission to get somethin moving give them a call. They repair the stuff that's broken and also help fighting in either close or long range fighting, less effectively than Sport student but they can keep their ground well.

Technical courses - I'll leave the specifics of these to your imagination just don't go too far Kay?, we're supposed to play this as a team not as a one man army.

If you think that there should be more courses tell me, I'll put it here If I think it's good and approve it.

Clubs - These are speficifications for the classes if you join a club your course will be only for name and background. Also if you join one you wont be abe to use your courses skills since you are specialized in something.

Kendo club - The best close range fighters, they are very deadly with a wooden Bokken in their hands and later at the city part a sword a REAL one. Sport course Students aren't allowed to join, they would be too overpowered. My Character will be the president of this club so tough luck if you wanted it. Kendo club will focus in two disciplines of Kendo, dual blade style or Two handed style, meaning you can use two swords at the same time or one held with two hands, you can only use one of these styles so be sure to state your choice on your character profile.

Medical Science Club - A recent club that was formed when several studnets showed interests in the field of medicine, they're the medics from the Group. Only available for Science course Students.

Archery club - The Hawkeyes from the school they specialize in long range combat and are unmatched in it, you'll have acess to sniper rifles and precision firearms when we get to the city. All students are allowed to join.

Now remember like in the courses if you have some ideas for extra clubs tell them I'll ponder about them.

Another thing before I shut down and start doing my own character, Romance betwwen characters is allowed since it makes the story more interesting but that's just it romance no Hentai stuff kay? Peace.

If anything is amiss tell me cuz I'm kinda tired right now from writting this.

Edited by Whirlpool-Maelstrom, 17 September 2009 - 10:12 PM.

#2 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:49 PM

Name: Saito Masamune

Height: 6"1 (I'm this tall actually)

Weight: 141 pounds (Don't ask about this one)

Appearence: Brown short hair, steel blue eyes, sligthly tanned skin. Saito is always seen wearing the school uniform that conissts of a Dark blue jacket, dark blue pants, a white T-shirt inside the jacket and a pair of black leather shoes, in his back he carries a pratrice Bokken inside a green bag other times he is seen wearing the Kendo club outfit a White Gi shirt along with Dark blue Hakama pants. Body Wise is muscled with but bcause of flexibility training his muscles aren't very noticeable hiding how strong he really his. (You can changes your Characters clothes once we get to the city if you want.)

Course: Sciences

Club : Kendo club president. Uses the two handed style.

Weapon: Long Wooden Bokken.

Personality: A silent student, who keeps mostly to himself, he's respectful to everyone always using the "-san", "-senpai" or "-sensei" honorifics, he's also kind hearted and humble but something made him be very reserved, his smiles are small and rarely seen but Saito does a little. Because of his personality he's seen as a cold person by most school and thus is not very popular. He preferes to be left alone but won' mind company as long as it is a peaceful one. It's been said that he sometimes protects younger students from bullies.

Background: Saito comes from a old Samurai Family and thus is very skilled in the arts of the sword.

He lives with his father and younger sister(If someone wants to do her feel free to do it), Since the death of his mother both Father and sister noticed a change on him AKA his personality. His mother died when he was only 5 years old when she was hit fatally by a truck , the reason she was hit by the car was to save Saito who had unconsciously ran over to the road without paying attention to pick up a ball, he was saved but his mother was hit by the truck.

Since then Saito had nightmares about that event for years, He blames himself for what happened. To Keep his sanity he threw himself in his studies and Kendo practrice. But even with this he thinks about the past a little also he's falling more and more into the darkness of guilt and shame and soon nothing more than a shell will be left.

Edited by Whirlpool-Maelstrom, 17 September 2009 - 09:56 PM.

#3 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 18 September 2009 - 08:03 AM

Profile! -- Shadowmoon~ --Click here to view--

Name: Kira Hatake cool.gif

Height: Around 5'2 or 5'3

Weight: 110 pounds

Appearance: Brown, Short Hair ; Chocolate Brown Eyes ; Cream Skin

Course: Science

Club: Med-Sci Club

Weapons: A push broom, found in the janitor's closet

Attached File  PUSH_BROOM.jpg   68.61KB   0 downloads

Personality: Kira is afraid of expressing her true feelings, and she would just smile happily, even if things start to go wrong. Hyper, smart, and mysterious are three words to describe her. She is also aspiring to be a doctor, and that is why she is taking Science as her main subject.

Background Story:

When Kira was 8 years old, she lost her parents in an accident. In their official autopsy report, it was written that they were killed in a car accident, and their car was absolutely wrecked when the authorities found it. Her older brother then had suspicions because of the clues the police had found which were not properly examined, and therefore ignored.

He desperately wanted to know what really happened to their parents, so he left one night, after making sure that Kira was asleep, and went hunting for more clues, and information. He never returned after that day. Up to now, Kira wonders where her brother went, and she made it her life's mission to find him, and bring him back.

After that, she started to study Medicine, because her brother had told her before that he wanted his little sister to become a doctor. She also lives by herself, but her neighbor is helping her by giving her all the basic necessities she needs to grow up properly.

Stats: I will edit this later. happy.gif

EDIT: This one was from your other thread, Strommy. happy.gif I'll just post my character here, with a few changes in her profile. Thanks. wow.png

Edited by Shadowmoon~, 18 September 2009 - 08:08 AM.

#4 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:03 PM

Name: Ami Hamada

Height: 5'10

Weight: 128 pounds

Appearence: Ami is a skinny and very athleatic with creamy skin. She has long brown hair (that ends at her mid-back). He eyes are aqua blue (very bright and livley). She is...er curvy, very attractive to both genders. She wears the school uniform, a nevy mini skirt with a white bouse and a tie. She, when home, ocassionaly uses regular jeans and a bright green tanktop.

Course: Sports

Club: President of the Archery Club

Weapons: Sharp pencils, which she throws at the enemy's vital points (eyes etc.)

Personality: Happy, silent and mysteriouse at school, sad and gloomy at home.

Background Story:

Ami is known as the beautiful, smart, rich and popular homecoming queen. She is sometimes selfish (always full of herself), she is the one that all the guys want and she is in AP and Honors classes and a A+ student. Although, there are times she suddenly turns gloomy and mysteriouse around her "friends", and never explains why.

When Ami was five years old her mother died downed in a river and Ami just standed by watching while her father scream to her to help her mother. When she went to save her, her mother almost drowned her insted, by putting all her weight on top of Ami. She passed out but was pulled out of the water and survived. So, due to the event, until today, she has hidrophobia. Eight years later, her father was murdured by a famous terrorist throughout the country. Her father created arms and selled them to others organizations and terrorists. Once, he refused to build a dangerouse weapon and was killed in result. Ami's father tryed to keep his job a secret and died thinking that Ami thought he merly died in a car accident. Although, when she was eight years old, she was looking for pencils in her dad's desk and found a gun in one of the cubords. She went, soon, to investigate and found out about her father's job. So she traing to be like her father, and now at seventeen, she can arm an gun from scrach with out even looking. She also traind her aim with guns to one day be able to avenge her father.
She is popular, rich, beautiful and lonly. She is wanted by others because of her beauty and money. Ami is lonly because she can't trust anyone, because she is afraid to lose them.
She is the very example that money can't buy happyness.

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 19 September 2009 - 10:52 PM.

#5 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:25 AM

I just noticed that our characters' background stories are filled with death. And, I'm actually considering to change mine.

Would that be alright, Strommy-kun? smile.gif

---

Edited by Shadowmoon~, 19 September 2009 - 05:27 AM.

#6 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 08:36 AM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon~ @ Sep 19 2009, 06:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just noticed that our characters' background stories are filled with death. And, I'm actually considering to change mine.

Would that be alright, Strommy-kun? smile.gif

---

If you feel like changing it then change it since there are only three characters for the moment.

#7 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:09 AM

QUOTE (Whirlpool-Maelstrom @ Sep 19 2009, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you feel like changing it then change it since there are only three characters for the moment.

I'll think about it. Too much death scares me. tongue.gif

*goes off to think of another plot*

EDIT: It still has to link to the disappearance of Kira's brother. Any suggestions? laugh.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon~, 19 September 2009 - 09:09 AM.

#8 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 19 September 2009 - 03:16 PM

This sounds promising. I'd like to join.

Name: Maiku Akiyama

Height: 5'11

Weight: 165

Appearence:

Weapons: Tire Iron

Personality: Often curious, wondering how the mechanics of certain devices work. Maiku can be talkative at times, but someone else usually has to start the conversation. Being a tutor, he developed patients. He is warm-hearted and hard to angry.

Background Story:

Maiku is freshman at a local university. Having been raised by his aunt when he was barely three, after his parents died in a house fire trying to save him.

Barely knowing his parents, Maiku looks to his aunt for a parental figure. He grew up being around her electronics shop, wondering how different devices worked. Maiku's curiousity often got him in trouble when he was younger, always taking apart the stereos and clocks seeing how they worked. Eventually it got to the point to where he dissasembled his aunt's scooter, trying to better understand how the motor worked.

While in junior high, Maiku started to repair (or atleast try to) damaged or defected electronics that had been purchased from his aunt's store. Later, while in high school, he decided he would major in a engineering career. While graduating toward the top of his class, he picked up a part-time job at the high school being a after school math tutor to make extra money to keep his car running.

At certain times, he gazes at the picture of his parents he keeps in his wallet. Wondering how life would have turned out had they been alive.

PS Is this okay?

Edited by Burning_Wulf, 20 September 2009 - 02:45 PM.

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users