• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

#41 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. >:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:12 PM

Noticing the newly formed shadow on the sand before him, as well the voice which commanded his attention, he answered; "Do you begin all your greetings this way? or is rudeness the common practice of all Northfolk?" He shook his head at her, and stood up dusting himself off. "My name is Ghazi Al Husam, and your market is just over there." He pointed to the clearly visible merchant stables. Ghazi finished the last bit of his plum and tossed the core over his shoulder into the sand. He ceased their eye and checked over her shoulder to see only sand and a few riderless horses. "You speak of troops, I see none, Do you command the wind, or the dust of the earth?" He laughed. "Go home, the desert is no place for a woman."

#42 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:26 PM

Ceres' left eyebrow twitched. THAT UNGRATEFUL LITTLE.....

She took a deep breath and smiled politely, "..." HE JUST INSULTED HER PRIDE AS A KNIGHT WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO NICE TO HIM "...I'm sorry It was rude of me to not introduce myself, I am Ceres of the White Dragoon Knights. As for troops I meant traveling companions."

She gave out a nervous laugh but was innerly glaring at him. She sighed... Why was she stuck with two a**holes in one day.
Tsu.gif

#43 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:32 PM

" There you are. " Spoke up one of the a**holes. " I see you've met....ah...what's her face. " Chanted the boy with the claw. " Ghazi. How fare you brother. " He continued on grinning behind the scarfs. " I hope father didn't ask you to look for me. " Dastan crossed his arms. " Oi, Knight-woman. Met my brother yet , I suppose. Introductions are not needed. Come brother. I'll shall explain you the details as we walk. " And so Dastan began telling him the tale of what happened...so far.

#44 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. >:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:36 PM

"Their princess has been kidnapped? What fool would do such a thing, It will surely start a war.." his wisdom sensed this would mean trouble for his family in some way. "And Father is looking for you, we should head to Acre as soon as we are ready. I take it this..knight..Is with you? Are the more?"

#45 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:38 PM

Dastan nodded. " More...yes. Not enough though. " He chanted. " There's two more girls. A elvaan who got'se us the horses and some other...girl. " Said the young man grinning. " As you can see my brother...I was well...accompanied. " He spoke up laughing lightly. " Well, we shall go to Acre. I'm sure we'll find more information there. Will you join us? At least to Acre? " He asked.

#46 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:53 PM

Ghazi bows his head and sighs in disappointment..."Yes of course I will go with you to Acre, I have to take you to father, I'm sure he will have something to say about this.." By this time the two of them had made it some paces away from Ceres, and were at the side of Ghazi's chocobo. "Hello Jupiter, my sweet." he said as he reached up to stroke her long red feathers, and a scratch behind her ear. "Kewh-Kewh." Jupiter called and looked at her master endearingly. "There's a good girl, Finest in chocobo in all Múspellsheimr!" Ghazi pause and turned to his brother Dastan. "I see you came in on one of those worthless flea bags. I took the liberty of bringing your mount with."

#47 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:58 PM

Dastan laughed. " At last. Something I can trust. A southern chocobo. " He chanted as he walked to his chocobo. " I see you brought my little Apollo. " He chanted as he stroke the lovely feathers of his blue chocobo. " That'ah boy. " Dastan continued on petting the beast. Climbing on top of his faithful chocobo , the young man smiled. " Well , then. Let's see if the Northerns can learn a thing or two about our greatness, brother. " He laughed as he picked up the reigns with one hand.

#48 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 03:54 AM

Ghazi followed in suit and mounted up on his bird. He fixed the long white scarf covering his face and made sure his turban was secure and made his way into the common road. "Brother let's hurry, Father is waiting." he shouted across to him. On his way through town he stopped next to the Dragoon Knight. "Ceras, was it? I have no Idea what you plan to do about your princess, but the road to Acre is simple to find. You go North from here to a crossing as Kasheleph and then due East, ride until the sun goes down and you'll be there." He looked again and spurred his chocobo once more and road out of town.

#49 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 03:58 AM

Dastan laughed. " Talk to them like they're idiots! That's how only Northern folk understand! " He chanted as he snapped the reigns of the giant bird. " Off we go Apollo! To Acre! " He shouted at the bird moved on, following his brother.

#50 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:03 AM

A CHOCOBO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA RIDE ONE!!! ;_;

Ceres listen closely to Ghazi's directions. Heading off to her own horse with little provisions that she had collected. Ceres then ran into her other companions relayed the course and headed off in the direction Acre.
Tsu.gif

#51 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:09 AM

Ghazi Slowed to wait for his brother to catch him, and they continued to ride through the rest of the day and night. Arriving early the next morning the two brothers passed through the gate guard and through the front archway into town. Their father was a city official and the boys were like princes in Acre, all was theirs to be had if it pleased them. As Ghazi road through the crowds he recognized faces and friends, to which he waved and was welcomed. "Come brother, lets get to the house before father gets home." He spurred Jupiter on once more and road home...

#52 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:12 AM

Dastan smiled as he saw the people waving and so on. " Alright. Let's rush this. " He spoke as he made Apollo go faster. " I just hope father doesn't give us a lecture. Seriously...that man needs to calm down a wee bit. " He chanted as he commented about his father meanwhile racing off with the giant beast.

#53 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:22 AM

Moments later the Father's loyal sons arrive yet again at another destination, Home once again, they dismount and stable their birds in the family barn. Ghazi kisses his Jupiter once again before leaving her in the pin. "I shall return my love." Indeed he did love her, raised from a chick, That chocobo was everything to him. And she truly loved her master, ready to carry him anywhere, and even to battle she knew her place was with him. "I have entered her in the Acre Official circuit race this year, Dastan." He said as he looked to his brother, entering the archway to the outdoor foyer leading to the mansion entrance. And it was there they met their father, standing there on the above balcony, his arms crossed and shouting their names. "Cheh." "Yes Father, We are Well..." Ghazi placed the palms of his hands to rest on the hilt of the swords that lay on each hip.

Edited by ForgottenBushido, 29 March 2009 - 04:23 AM.

#54 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:29 AM

Dastan smiled. " I hope you win Brother. Maybe you can get out of it wearing a golden medal. Haha. " He laughed gently. He was kind of jealous of his brother when it came to terms of chocobo riding. He wasn't bad. But not in the competing one. But then again he didn't seek interest in that.

This was a fine conversation until their father interrupted them.

" Ghazi! Dastan! For the love of Surtr have you been!? I don't tolerate leavings like that! I told you , millions and millions of times! You leave after you warn me, so I can find some peace within! At least you're all safe. Ghazi, was kind enough to search for you was he not , Dastan? " The oldest of the Al Husam continued on. " ...Now tell me. Why did you have to left again you two? " The elder spoke , stroking the beard of white he had been forming though out the years.

Dastan began to tell the tale of how he found out the princess was kidnapped and how he tracked down the bandits who kidnapped her. Once he lost them , he went on to the Northern lands to warn the knights and sires of said place. Only to be stuck with 2 girls and a additional party member. And he did called them slowpokes. Several times. And he continued on resuming the tale until they've finally reached the father's place.

The father simply nodded at this. " Ghazi. Is this true? Is your brother truly capable of such feats? I say... " He continued on muttering something.

#55 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:39 AM

Ghazi had started to imagine himself in a foreign place, maybe shacked up with a beautiful woman until his father's words snapped him out of his trance. "Yes, Father I believe his words are true. Indeed I had met one of those people he had just mentioned. However, this could mean war for us. And as your sons, Sent to battle our neighbors to the north. I beseech you father. You must do something.." he answered.

#56 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:42 AM

Ceres arrived to Acre exhausted.

I"VE ONLY HAD FIVE HOURS OF SLEEP IN THE PAST TWO DAYS. I HATE YOU FERNAN RIGHT NOW I HATE YOU!

Past the gates was a bustling city. So busy that whatever chance she had of finding the two a**holes was virtually gone... "I can't even move my freaking horse" she muttered out.

I HATE YOU FERNAN RIGHT NOW I HATE YOU!

Seeing that her only hope in finding any information about the stolen princess was to find the two a**holes. Dismounting her horse and leaving it in a random stables care she gathered information from the towns folk.

It seemed that the two lived with there father in a rather large mansion not too far off.

She grinned walking in the direction of the mansion, "At least it's not hard to find~"
Tsu.gif

#57 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:44 AM

The Al Husam elder simply sighed. " Not this nonsense again. Very well. I want all the scouting parties to examine every trace of the Southern lands! I want messengers to report our findings and discussions to the Sir Fernan. We need to help them. Or else it'll be our doom. We cannot afford to lose this peace we have. Dastan. Ghazi. Will you lead your allies in a scouting party? I promise you that this shall be your last dangerous mission relating to this event, my sons. "

Dastan bowed down. " I accept this mission, my father. I shall make you proud. " Spoke up the youngest.

The father simply smiled. " You already did. You and Ghazi, already made me proud. Now go. Make sure you spare no villain. And save the princess. You might marry her. Hahaha! " The man laughed loudly. Not in a disturbing way. But...getting close to that level.

#58 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:51 AM

"Yes, Father." Ghazi put his right hand to his chest in a salute. An Al Husam's salute was his word, and meant He would do as he vowed. He then gave Dastan a look of, "What on Earth have you brought upon us this time?" He then muttered, "The gods better give me victory in next months races, or treasure for all my hard work. "Dastan, We should find that Dragoon woman and her compatriots, they're sure to be on their way."

#59 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:53 AM

Dastan did the salute as well. And he gave back to his brother the stereotypical look ' What?! Don't you look at me that way! ' before he turned his back and walked off. " Do we really have to? Those idiotic slowpokes only manage to get in our way. Can we replace them? " He spoke as he crossed his arms. He wasn't enjoy this one bit.

#60 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:59 AM

"Fools they may be, but I they may very well be our only path to peace. I would not wish to jeopardize that, even if I dislike our would-be Allies." Ghazi answered in a serious tone. "But for now I need rest, or else I will not lift be able to fight any long battles...I have the feeling that they may just find us, brother." Without waiting his brothers reply he left for his room to find a moments rest...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users