• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 20 January 2009 - 08:59 PM

OOC: Okay, well, as of right now, Jyuuki and Ferrumo are the only involved characters. If others feel like joining, let us know.

"You must be Vitali, right?"

I nodded, "Yes, Sir."

The captain smiled, causing his aged face to wrinkle a little, "Well, welcome to Outpost 7-Delta. We've been in need of a few decent archers in this place." He gestured to the small desert base, just outside of an oasis area, "We're a small force, yes, but we've got quality over quantity here. Hopefully you'll be able to contribute to the place. I've heard only good things about you back in Edo."

"Well, I'm still a Private First Class, Sir. Not much to talk about, heh." I chuckled before taking a survey of the place, "So, the Mithra decided to help us here, huh? I thought they kept to themselves in this war..."

"Nope, they're just as eager to get rid of the Empire. We've got a common enemy, so we're allies." He patted me on the shoulder before turning to join me in looking over the base, "I can guarantee that not many will take an eighteen year old Hunter seriously, but don't let that get you down, Vitali. You'll do fine here, if what I've heard about you is true."

~ ~ ~

I had found myself a nice room to make my own within the bunker complex. It was a nice luxury with smaller outposts; they could afford giving most people their own room.

I had my stuff all placed in the room and decided to go out and get some air. I had been on a transport for the past three hours, so I was in need of some open space. I found a shady tree in the greenery of the oasis, and leaned against the palm tree as I sat down. I had some time before I would receive my orders from headquarters; so maybe I could make some use of the free time and rest up.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#2 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:57 PM

What a bunch of old farts. I bet they're about to die virgins, the lot of em.

The end of the straw was now a crumpled piece of plastic by the way I was chewing it. Here I was, in the treetops overlooking the compounds I'd managed to stumble on during my blind moments as a runner and seriously just what was their deal? I mean, okay sure I was only one of the beginner classes but what the hell mates. I had kicked all your new challenger's hinies and showed promise and done all of that chips and dip but noooo. - They just can't get get over the fact that I didn't do things how the regular soldier would. Hmph whatevs. I thunked, slurping some more slurpie from my slurpie cup, swinging my leg like I had all the time in the world.

Which I didn't.

Didn't care though, karma's a biznatch when she wanted to be. A bitter biznatch at that too.

"Hmrrrph, this sucks. How come they'd give promos to all the stupid butt-whipers that followed the stupid rules step by freaking step, but me? OH NOOOO. 'Jyuuki's too wild,' they ses, 'Jyuuki! You would never be able to keep in track of a squad, let alone yourself! I hope you haven't forgotten about those times you'd have your head so up your ass, you went against orders and charged in blindly? And yes, I know you are not blind, it's a figure of speech. Either way the answer is no. - Just be glad you're good at what you do or instead those temporary suspensions would be permanent. Now get out and go train while we have major butt action amongst ourselves because we're completely and utterly sexist and fruitastic and BLARGH.'"

Okay fine, so that might not have been the exact recollection of what had happened but the point was crossed. But my impersonations were kickbutt. Though all in all it was all unfair and I was being a bitter unjustified karmic blessing by playing hookie for the day and great out of slurpie. I growled and threw down the empty plastic bottle (where did I get something like that? PSH. Classified kthx) in a huff before crossing my arms and laying back against the warm bark stubbornly. "What's next on the list of most crappy things to bug the hell out of Jyuuki and make her punch various things today, oh wonderful goddesses? Impregnation? The worst physical marring ever? A punch to the ovaries? Fehhh..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users