#1 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,995 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 02:43 AM

9760b84e06a6ea7d434746837f94e1a3e5e8afc4

Last summer, I had shared some designs of my own NaruSaku daughter Sachiko Uzumaki with a character backstory I've had in my head for quite a long time; which some of you guys wanted to see more more of Sachi's journey after what was established from last summer.  Well I should admit that I've been flirting with the idea of writing a story  after I shared had shared it with you guys. At the same timem I really have to commend Chatte on her own au story Kaika Saisei  because that's what really motived me to push forward with this project after I read  the chapters she's shared thus far. 

There is definitely a lot that Sachi has  to endure as a shinobi on her journey and holding up the honor of her parents, The Heroes of The 4th Great Ninja War,  with Naruto Uzumaki - now renounced as the Seventh Hokage, and her mother Sakura Haruno Uzumaki - now renounced throughout the world as The Blazing Cherry Blossom. Of course, the story will also dive into the relationship she shares with her prodigy twin sibling Shinachiku, and her little sister Hanami. For anybody who wants to glance at Sachi's backstory -> 

Now,  I should say that for a majority of this month my schedule is gonna be pretty tight because I've got a very big exam coming up on Saturday February 27th which means you guys will have to wait for at least another month before you get a chance to delve into The Tale of Sachiko Uzumaki. So I will leave you guys with a release date on when you can finally begin Sachi's journey, and that date will be March 28th. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 03 February 2021 - 02:47 AM.

150bab87d56d1db6795486747312.jpg

WOULDN'T WANT IT ANY OTHER WAY!!

#2 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,690 posts

Posted 04 February 2021 - 01:03 AM

I am so happy you decided to go forward with this!!

Can't wait to see more on Sachiko and her story!

Also, I feel deeply honored I was able to inspire you to move this forward.

So yeah, let's keep it going with more NaruSaku content! 💪💪💪

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#3 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,995 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 01:27 AM

Thanks Chatte that means a lot, and it's definitely my honor to give you my thanks for the inspiration! ps- I can't wait to see the next chapter lol!  

Of course,I also can't wait to share Sachi with rest of you guys especially with all the storylines that I've planned out for her and the characters that are involved in her day to day life and her shinobi life.  

Definitely, we'll continue keep NaruSaku alive through the amount of dedication from our works be it from the Shinachiku Kosen project, your story Kaika Saisei, The upcoming Tale of Sachiko Uzumaki from yours truly, and other things made within the fandom!  

Edited by LuckyChi7, 06 February 2021 - 01:27 AM.

150bab87d56d1db6795486747312.jpg

WOULDN'T WANT IT ANY OTHER WAY!!

#4 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,690 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 02:47 PM

Thanks Chatte that means a lot, and it's definitely my honor to give you my thanks for the inspiration! ps- I can't wait to see the next chapter lol!  

Of course,I also can't wait to share Sachi with rest of you guys especially with all the storylines that I've planned out for her and the characters that are involved in her day to day life and her shinobi life.  

Definitely, we'll continue keep NaruSaku alive through the amount of dedication from our works be it from the Shinachiku Kosen project, your story Kaika Saisei, The upcoming Tale of Sachiko Uzumaki from yours truly, and other things made within the fandom!  

I was actually talking with some other NaruSaku fans, it's like this year we're having a rebirth of some sort, since a lot of content is on its way. 😁

That only makes me happy, heheh.

Can't wait to see how you see the continuation, heh. It's really interesting to notice how each of us has a their own vision of things.

By the way, all I can say is that Kaika will have a certain piece of symbolism i believe you will throughly enjoy hehehe. 😁

Anyway, waiting forward for this. 😁

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users