18 replies to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 02:36 AM

...I'm weighing whether I should do this or Boruto first. On one hand, Boruto is only two chapters, but its Boruto. Or, Four chapters of this and having Therece trying to convince everyone this is the most perfect romantic story ever because they think its popular, while the sales are even more pitiful and pathetic than Boruto's

Summary Time: Chapter 8 Part 1.

Sorry Blue Saber Sasuke is not riding the Dino. Sasuke realizes Jiji is working with Zanzul, as he is the only person that knows he is not working alone. Sasuke fights some dinos and sends Meno to protect the fleeing prisoners...the raptor is smart enough to understand Sasuke and they will trust the thing that use to see them as a midnights snack. The Brachiosaur destroys the main building and Sasuke worries about Sakura.

Sakura is trap in a pocket of the collapsed building. She can't do anything so she just faints till Sasuke gets her out and takes care of her. Sasuke uses medical ninjutsu to heal her...I guess he learned this at some point. Sakura apologizes and consider herself useless Sasuke acts like Naruto again and tries to cheer her up.

Jiji and Zanzul have a conversation. They used the prisoners as sacrifices for summoning more dinos. Jiji reminds Zanzul that they have a deal he summons the dinos and Zanzul helps him revives his dead girlfriend. The see the old man prisoner and orders some dino to attack him. Meno comes in to defend him. Then when the giant chicken dinos try to swarm him Sasuke defends him.

Chapter 8 part 2.

So Sasuke and Meno fight the dinos. They bring in a T-Rex. It tries to crush Meno. Zanzul thinks they will kill him, but Jiji says as Sasuke has taken control over Meno he is the one fueling Meno now...how? Wouldn't Jiji still be consider the summoner even if Meno went rogue? That is what happen with Kabuto and Itachi. Sakura comes in from another area beating up more dinos. Zanzul orders Jiji to finish her off while he focuses on Sauske.

Zanzul is really piss about Meno's change of allegiance...like it had a choice. So he summons all the Dinos.

Chapter 9

More of Sasuke and Meno fighting Dinos. More of Zanzul villainous ranting. Sasuke eventually brings up he is not the one that is in control of the dinos as he is not the summoner. Sasuke defeats the Brachiosaur by driving him into the lake. This causes Zanzul to fall as he order a pterodactyl who caught him to pull the brachio out of the lake which makes it drop him, and then he falls unceremoniously to his death head first...huh, well that happened. 

Sasuke gets a message from Kakashi. I guess...would have been very helpful if they had adapted that story at the same time instead of the Mirai one.

Sakura defends the prisoners. The Librarian and the Old guy come in to help...oh right these are supposedly edo tensei summons so they can't really be permanently damage. Jiji arrives to fight Sakura. He apologies about having to kill her twice and would rather she and Sasuke live happy lives together...well that's not happening no matter what, but he has a job. He walks into a trap. Apparently, Sakura always knew he was a chakra user as she is a medical ninja...why didn't she tell Sasuke...hell, why did she let her hug him or get close to her? There was no proof-reading for this story. Jiji figures he just has to wait for Zanzul to come after beating Sasuke...as apparently he doesn't believe Sakura can handle him or that Zanzul would lose to Sasuke. Then Sasuke appears. He gets the scroll with the Ultra particles in it. Jiji finally notices Sasuke has a sharingan and recognizes it and him as an uchiha. If he is knowledgeable enough to know about the Sharingan how does he not know the name of the last living Uchiha that could use it? sasuke question him why he works for Zanzul. He tries deflecting. Sasuke counters by saying he protected a cellmate from Meno. Jiji says he just reacted which makes Sasuke think of the wave arc.

Ok. So, Jiji was a rogue ninja from the Sand, again how did he not recognize Sasuke nor Sakura, the Prime Minister was calling mercenaries together for his coup. Jiji was assigned a maid -with the same Hairstyle Hinata had in part two- fell in love with her, wanted to get married, she died, and he made a deal with Zanzul that if he made a dino army he would be given her body to revive her. Jiji when question why he would do this asks Sasuke wouldn't he do the same...of course he would, for his clan not for Sakura.

Sakura says he might since if he died she consider reviving him...Right. Sasuke, as a person who doesn't even like you, I feel even I must say this. Never leave any trace of your DNA around her. Clearly, his constant leaving her has slowly morph her from a Tsundere in to a Yandere. So she hopes he might consider doing the same thing...

Thankfully, she reluctantly admits her friends would stop any attempt. Sakura says Margo would want to be revived like that. Sasuke reacts to that name. Turns out that the message Sasuke just receive informs that Kakashi got help from a maid name Margo. Jiji undo the jutsu just as a Dino was about to sneak attack Sakura. Sasuke says farewell to Meno...Why are we suppose to care so much about this god damn raptor!? And why do they care so much about it!?

Chapter 10.

Sakura is distracted by falling snow. So the Dino makes one last attempt at attacking her. Jiji takes the bite. Sakura tires to heal him he tries to convince her to not bother. She gives a speech that I'm skimming over. We see a boy praying over a grave and for a second your suppose to think it Jiji's. But then Margo tell the King Nanara they need to go and we see Margo and Jiji riding together.

Back to the Leaf Village for the end.

Ino and Sakura are talking. Ino apparently tried to add curls to her son's hair...have another child. This time go for a daughter. That something you do with a daughter not your son. This leads to Sakura bringing up Temari talking about Shikamaru bedhead which Ino's says makes him look like a hedgehog. Shikamaru pops in behind her to talk about something. Apparently, Shikamaru ask Salad where he could find her mother. Who, we then see awkwardly holding up groceries proudly informing her mother that she will handle cooking tonight. Apparently, Iruka taught her how to cook while she was in ...I forgot the name, rangku? Anyway, Shikamaru informed her the cure work and Naruto is back at work. In fact he hasn't fully recovered yet but refuses to take a break...as taking a break would mean spending time with his family. I completely understand. Shikamaru walks off and then Ino notices Sakura's ring. Apparently, due to it containing Sasuke's own chakra was how he was about to find her when she was buried.

Ino sees Sakura roaming the village behind Sakura. This causes Sakura to lay her head on the table and then gush about how hot Sasuke is. Ino points out that while yes Sasuke is hot, she should be used to it because they been married for years...well to be fair, Sasuke barely visits that she has probably spent more time with her creditors than she has with Sasuke. Ino ask how she can even handle a long term mission with him if she can't even stop gushing over him like a school girl over their first crush. Apparently, because he shinobi switch flips when she is on the job. Which unfortunately, when she gets back to the village he feelings return full force like they are fresh and new. Wait does the mean while she merely considers using Edo tensei on Sasuke while on mission. She actually wants to use it on him when they are in the village? 

While heading back home she takes off her ring because it gets in the way of work -so why she taking it off now?- but she will be happy when she retires because then she can wear it all the time. The family has a meal together. Sakura notices that Salad made a lot of her dad's favorites ie stuff made with tomatoes. He compliments Salad's cooking after Sakura kicks him...You know with last chapter in mind. I think I understand how Sakura keeps him on a leash, "Do what I want or edo tensei." Also explains why he does not want to be in the village that often.

After Salad heads off to bed the two talk on their patio. Sakura gives him an update on Kakashi's mission, and that she learns what a ring symbolizes in Redaku...ah that was it. So she teases him about why he gave it to her and question if it was to chase other guys off. Her guess was on the money which leaves Sasuke embarrassed. Which makes her happy and they end the story with them hugging while looking at the night sky.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 07 May 2023 - 08:33 AM.

#2 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 02:46 AM

This story was not proof read nor edited...though given what happens in chapter 9. I don't think anyone could without the author stabbing them.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 May 2023 - 02:47 AM.

#3 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 03:15 AM

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Everyone!

Through this manga, we have found the permanent way to shut up any SS discussion we don't want from now on. As their relationship can now be summed up as, "Sasuke, you will love me or I will use Edo Tensei." Put that over any image on a SS scene as a meme if you want.

It explains why we never seen how they got together to have Sarada or how they got married as clearly Sakura just went. "We're having a child together or Edo Tensei." As well as, "We are getting married or Edo Tensei."

Therece was right, this is the best spin off manga of Naruto.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 May 2023 - 04:03 AM.

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 03:33 AM

I'm going to wait for Sunday before I do the Boruto chapters just because how this manga ended up and I want people to read this or the manga first.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 May 2023 - 03:35 AM.

#5 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 06 May 2023 - 12:01 PM

...I'm weighing whether I should do this or Boruto first. On one hand, Boruto is only two chapters, but its Boruto. Or, Four chapters of this and having Therece trying to convince everyone this is the most perfect romantic story ever because they think its popular, while the sales are even more pitiful and pathetic than Boruto's

Summary Time: Chapter 8 Part 1.

Sorry Blue Saber Sasuke is not riding the Dino. Sasuke realizes Jiji is working with Zanzul as he is the only person that knows he is not working alone. Sasuke fights some dinos and sends Meno to protect the fleeing prisoners...the raptor is smart enough to understand Sasuke and they will trust the thing that use to see them as a midnights snack. The Brachiosaur destroys the main building and Sasuke worries about Sakura.

I feel like this side story is several years too late to ride the "Raptors are cool" Train. They've got Sasuke out there as a Juraissic World's Owen wannabe.  :chuckle: 

So weird that Sakura doesn't know the meaning of a ring. Kurenai had a ring in the manga. Rings aren't a new concept. Once again making her seem like a depraved retard for SS to sail. 

I don't understand why Sakura needs Sasuke to save her. She has built in, continuous healing and superstrength. There is no reason why a building collapse should be that big of an issue for her when she fought in a war and against giant summons. Sasuke's heals out do hers? The kitten. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#6 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 01:19 PM

I feel like this side story is several years too late to ride the "Raptors are cool" Train. They've got Sasuke out there as a Juraissic World's Owen wannabe.  :chuckle: 

So weird that Sakura doesn't know the meaning of a ring. Kurenai had a ring in the manga. Rings aren't a new concept. Once again making her seem like a depraved retard for SS to sail. 

I don't understand why Sakura needs Sasuke to save her. She has built in, continuous healing and superstrength. There is no reason why a building collapse should be that big of an issue for her when she fought in a war and against giant summons. Sasuke's heals out do hers? The kitten. 

The dino thing feels overhype. I don't know why were were suddenly suppose to care so much for Meno all of a sudden. This was written years ago from what I recall it might have original been from riding the "train."

You think the writer remembers that? Again it felt like they were just treating it as a foreign custom and just assumed Kishi didn't implement it in Naruto.

Ah. Sorry skipped over that. She was injured by Jiji and her left arm was trapped along with her legs...though only enough she couldn't move them no harm what so ever. It was just an excuse so Sasuke would worry and rescue her.

What the writer wanted to happen matter more than the story making sense.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 May 2023 - 02:05 PM.

#7 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 01:55 PM

The timing of its writing could be the reason for the weird Dinosaur kitten, i guess it could also be that boys tend to like dinosaurs anyways.

Ah. Sorry skipped over that. She was injured by Jiji and her left arm was trapped along with her legs...though only enough she couldn't move them not any harm what so ever. It was just an excuse so Sasuke would worry and rescue her.

This just makes me more furious. Tsunade was literally bisected still managed to survive it. She can lift massive trees, rip open the earth, punch alien Goddesses and cave in the heads of mini bijuu but now Sakura's now so weak and pathetic she has to lay there pinned like a butterfly for her handsome prince to save her  :hm: Couldn't use one hand to slowly crush the debris holding her down, couldn't just lift it all up with super strength. What a bunch of contrived kitten.

This is a thing about the romance in Naruto that is super annoying. In order to show that the men "care" about the women, the women have to be rescued from dumb situations. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if something of consequence actually happened to Sakura but the way they did it makes her seem lesser.  (consistent with how they handle her at this point  :zaru: ) Taking her out and putting her in danger CAN be done. Sudden and instant head blow--out cold, no way to recoup herself. Chakra eating poison that prevents her from healing herself/ using super strength. The more she tries to use it, the more damage she does to herself.

Given how bad her character is when it comes to Sasuke I wouldn't put past her to purposely lay there to get some attention  :hehehe:

#8 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 02:14 PM

The timing of its writing could be the reason for the weird Dinosaur kitten, i guess it could also be that boys tend to like dinosaurs anyways.

This just makes me more furious. Tsunade was literally bisected still managed to survive it. She can lift massive trees, rip open the earth, punch alien Goddesses and cave in the heads of mini bijuu but now Sakura's now so weak and pathetic she has to lay there pinned like a butterfly for her handsome prince to save her  :hm: Couldn't use one hand to slowly crush the debris holding her down, couldn't just lift it all up with super strength. What a bunch of contrived kitten.

This is a thing about the romance in Naruto that is super annoying. In order to show that the men "care" about the women, the women have to be rescued from dumb situations. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if something of consequence actually happened to Sakura but the way they did it makes her seem lesser.  (consistent with how they handle her at this point  :zaru: ) Taking her out and putting her in danger CAN be done. Sudden and instant head blow--out cold, no way to recoup herself. Chakra eating poison that prevents her from healing herself/ using super strength. The more she tries to use it, the more damage she does to herself.

Given how bad her character is when it comes to Sasuke I wouldn't put past her to purposely lay there to get some attention  :hehehe:

This story scream to me female fanfic...https://twitter.com/Jun_Esaka Don't harass. Especially, when she gave us such a gift. I think this is the writer and they look like they are a female. Dinos might appeal to boys but the sudden randomly caring about an animal with a name seems more common in female written stories to me. As the romance comes off like its from many romantic fanfics I have read the were written by women.

Again, this story just seems like a bad fanfic to me. So by that point, I just threw up my hands and said oh well. I was worn down by the terrible standards of the prison.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 May 2023 - 02:22 PM.

#9 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 03:13 PM

This story scream to me female fanfic...https://twitter.com/Jun_Esaka Don't harass. Especially, when she gave us such a gift. I think this is the writer and they look like they are a female. Dinos might appeal to boys but the sudden randomly caring about an animal with a name seems more common in female written stories to me. As the romance comes off like its from many romantic fanfics I have read the were written by women.

Again, this story just seems like a bad fanfic to me. So by that point, I just threw up my hands and said oh well. I was worn down by the terrible standards of the prison.

I don't care enough about this person to interact with them much less harass them  :superior: 

How dare you, it seems to me that Sasuke and Mentos--i'm sorry, Meno have a true bond, they were able to become closer than Sasuke and his own wife in only a few chapters. Sasuke's the guy who didn't even bother to remember his own classmates names, forgot how his daughter looked but there he is remember and saying farewell to a random raptor, Amazing!

As a woman who writes fanfics, I am insulted. I would never have a character who is well known to be a kittenbag suddenly care about random things like animals he just met. If the character you like is an kitten, LEAN INTO IT. 

#10 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 07 May 2023 - 03:33 PM

Obligatory thanks for overview as always.

#11 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 07 May 2023 - 04:41 PM

Ino sees Sakura roaming the village behind Sakura. This causes Sakura to lay her head on the table and then gush about how hot Sasuke is. Ino points out that while yes Sasuke is hot, she should be used to it because they been married for years...well to be fair, Sasuke barely visits that she has probably spent more time with her creditors than she has with Sasuke. Ino ask how she can even handle a long term mission with him if she can't even stop gushing over him like a school girl over their first crush. Apparently, because he shinobi switch flips when she is on the job. Which unfortunately, when she gets back to the village he feelings return full force like they are fresh and new. Wait does the mean while she merely considers using Edo tensei on Sasuke while on mission. She actually wants to use it on him when they are in the village? 

For years, the most ardent SS fans have advocated that Sakura's love for Sasuke is deeper than him handsome and good looking and she fell in love with him over the course of trying to save him from his inner darkness. But now that he has been saved from his inner darkness (no thanks to Sakura by the way; so much for her promise to help Naruto save him next time!), there's really nothing there other than him being handsome and good looking. It's almost as if these characters have no chemistry whatsoever. Almost anyway . . .

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#12 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 07 May 2023 - 06:44 PM

I just feel bad for the Raptor. Out of every movie and story in the world this was the role he landed. And before he went back to the afterlife, the last thing his eyes was bestowed upon was the face of a punk, pussy ass son of a kitten. Instead of using his claw to hold Sasukes arm in that gay moment, he should have sliced his head in half.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#13 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 07 May 2023 - 08:01 PM

You don't understand, Sasuke is so attractive even dinosaurs love him  :zaru:

#14 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 10 May 2023 - 05:32 AM

For years, the most ardent SS fans have advocated that Sakura's love for Sasuke is deeper than him handsome and good looking and she fell in love with him over the course of trying to save him from his inner darkness. But now that he has been saved from his inner darkness (no thanks to Sakura by the way; so much for her promise to help Naruto save him next time!), there's really nothing there other than him being handsome and good looking. It's almost as if these characters have no chemistry whatsoever. Almost anyway . . .

They always liked Sasuke because he was hot and dangerous. They like SS for that, they inserted themselves into Sakura, and they thought they looked hot together. Anything else they may have said was just trying to justify and add depth to their lust-filled fantasies.

Anyways the person who understood Sasuke, could reach the good man underneath all the darkness, who never gave up on him, and so on is and has always been Naruto.

#15 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 12:58 AM

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Everyone!

Through this manga, we have found the permanent way to shut up any SS discussion we don't want from now on. As their relationship can now be summed up as, "Sasuke, you will love me or I will use Edo Tensei." Put that over any image on a SS scene as a meme if you want.

It explains why we never seen how they got together to have Sarada or how they got married as clearly Sakura just went. "We're having a child together or Edo Tensei." As well as, "We are getting married or Edo Tensei."

Therece was right, this is the best spin off manga of Naruto.

Uh sorry but what happened particularly in the story for that? Not that I'm complaining, just curious.

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 May 2023 - 03:01 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#16 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 02:01 AM

Uh sorry but what happened particularly in the story for that? Not that I'm complaining, just curious?

Read Chapter 9. In short Jiji the Sand Nin was working for the bad guy Zanzul so he could revive his fiancé. When questioned on this he asked Sasuke wouldn't he do the same if Sakura died.

Which Sakura when replied with maybe he would because if he died I would consider it, and if I died I hoped he do the same. But I wouldn't go through with it because my friends would stop me. Now I already went through it on another post that it was just poorly laid out and it was: 

Now presumably the message is suppose to be, "yes, any person who has lost the love of their life would naturally wish for the power to return them to life, but Edo Tensei is not the answer; as it will just lead to misery. Hopefully, everyone has other people in their lives that help with the lost and not sink to that level. As well as one understanding your love wouldn't want that."

But again, because this feel like it wasn't edited is instead, "I constantly think of using Edo Tensei on Sasuke and I assume he thinks the same. The only reason I haven't gone through with it is everyone else would stop me." Remember by what the tenth chapter said, when she is on mission she can suppress/subdue her feelings, but when she in the village those feelings overwhelm her.

But again the message was messed up. And then in chapter ten she told Ino that she was suppressing her feeling towards Sasuke while on mission. Which means what she really feels is probably even more extreme.

It ls largely me pointing out and exaggerating a flaw in how the scene is laid out, and then the follow up scene next chapter. But its still there and still funny.

Now, I would not recommend using this in a serious debate. I suggest, one should used this if your sick of debating the pairing or don't want a debate at all.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 19 May 2023 - 03:52 PM.

#17 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 02:23 AM

How... romantic...?? :zaru:  :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 May 2023 - 03:02 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#18 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 20 May 2023 - 08:31 PM

Stream I did with luckychi discussing this story as a whole https://www.youtube....w?feature=share

#19 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 May 2023 - 01:51 AM

Well if you put your review stream on this topic I'm going to comment  and give advice again.

One. From this one and the others you have posted. You should stop trying to get people to introduce themselves. As if they aren't ready it creates an awkward pauses.

"With me today is...." This also is a problem if you have multiple guess because they may not know who goes first which may lead to even longer pauses or stumbling over each other to introduces themselves. 

Instead. "With me today is LuckyChi7. Hey lucky how are you doing today?" This gives your guest enough of a heads up they should be ready to say something.

Two. Listen to your own videos. Lucky is fine...mic wise. But you need to mess with you mic's settings. It sound like your too close to your mic or something and its causing a reverb/spike that would make it unpleasant to anyone listening to this on a headset.

Three. Even if you think you are really funny. Being funny, engaging, and interesting to listen to while rambling is hard to do. Make scrips or outlines to help you make sure; you know what you going to say to get through the information. So your not stumbling and mumbling through it. Also, Sasuke went to a far away land to find magic space dust to cure some BS illness Naruto has, he had to go into a prison with dino guards to finds it, and Sakura joins in to...because this was a SS fanfiction that got adapted. If you stumble through the summary and can't remember characters names; it makes the viewer feel like you don't know what your talking about. Making them dismiss you and not want to watch you video or agree with your opinion. Also, it is better to say a name wrong and go with it, than spend time question how to pronounce it.

This was what I was noticing 4 minutes in.

Also. Both of you speak clearly! Stop Mumbling! I can't understand half of what you are saying! 

The Disease has multiple problems the main one is because it isn't clear why only he and the sage suffered through it and no other containers did.

What was the clanging sound around 11:40? Get a coaster. You still do movements or actions that get pick up by your mic throughout the video.

Dinosaurs don't fit with the setting's ascetic. Mystical Modern Military Ninja. Not Hobos riding Dinos. The existence of Dino isn't a problem especially since they were revived zombie one. They just don't fit, and make the story feel ridiculous. The fact that Sasuke had a stuff dinosaur when he was little in one panel really isn't that important...Beyond the sudden question of why he didn't recognize that they were dinos? Since, that was a big part of the story's plot that; he didn't know what a dino was or that they were extinct.

Take a break while you wait for your guest to reconnect. So you don't do it when they return.

HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM.HM. I was going to ignore this one. Until it just would stop. But repeated and over used of filler word becomes very annoying.

About the ring, I think someone brought it up recently and I answer along the lines of; they just treated like a foreign custom and the writer probably didn't know that it was already a part of the story/setting/custom of the leaf village and the ninja world. Which is the second time in this comment alone that information Sasuke should already have makes the story not work.

They didn't kiss from what I saw. They did not mention Sakura learning about the massacre in the manga. Anyone is just assuming she was eventually told, as you have to question why she was never told if she wasn't.

1b3c975594b1466e949b7764b00c97df8cf8311c

Sasuke is a very passive character. He is not that interesting on his own because he is suppose to be the straight man to more wacky characters. Which makes him seem smarter or better than those characters. Take those characters out and he really doesn't have much to go off, as he is bland on his own. The only characters he has to go off are Jiji a bland Naruto-lite-like Character, Sakura with her suppressed "devotion" towards him, and Zanzul a very bland and smug villain. 

Chapter 80 was clearly suppose to be the sign of the time skip. It why they are having a four month hiatus. 

Stop. Doing. What ever you do with your mic.

Sakura was not admiring Sasuke when she gushed about him. Ino notices Sasuke in a crowd behind Sakura, told Sakura, and she freaked out. "Her friends will stop her," as a defense is not a good thing. The problem is her friends needing to stop her at all. Also, she wants Sasuke to do it to her if she dies.

MUTE YOUR MIKE, WHEN YOUR ARE DOING SOMETHING. 

Sasuke did not take Boruto to the valley of the end. He just took him to some random area outside the village.

The Mirai manga's art is better even if the story is even duller.

Collect your thoughts before you speak.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 23 May 2023 - 06:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users