• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 27 October 2015 - 06:06 AM

LG2JlhX.jpg?1

It's finally out! Played the multiplayer for a bit as soon as it came out, and the multiplayer is fantastic. Absolutely loved it so far. I haven't done any of the campaign yet because I was waiting for a friend, but already this game is definitely looking worth the money. Can't wait to get deeper into it!

Let me know what you guys think! Can't believe there wasn't a thread for this already btw, such a crime...

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:40 AM

I couldn't agree more on the crime part. I got my collector's edition (statues are huge), so I'm pumped up!

#3 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:46 AM

I couldn't agree more on the crime part. I got my collector's edition (statues are huge), so I'm pumped up!

Have you play it?
I hope some of you post it on you tube.
I would love to see that.

#4 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:56 AM

Balls. I might have accidentally stayed up all night. I blinked and it was 7am. I might have also loaded up luffyq1's inbox with a countdown to the game being released and then a fangirl reaction from when I first played it...

Edited by AHK, 27 October 2015 - 10:58 AM.

EXL5X4B.png

#5 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 11:03 AM

Have you play it?
I hope some of you post it on you tube.
I would love to see that.

Not yet. Waiting for my disc to arrive. It should be here today. As for videos, well, I'll try but I know I will show my statues in a funny way. You'll see soon.

Balls. I might have accidentally stayed up all night. I blinked and it was 7am. I might have also loaded up luffyq1's inbox with a countdown to the game being released and then a fangirl reaction from when I first played it...

It happens. Lol.

#6 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 11:06 AM

Not yet. Waiting for my disc to arrive. It should be here today. As for videos, well, I'll try but I know I will show my statues in a funny way. You'll see soon.
It happens. Lol.

I downloaded it digitally. I knew that I was going to keep this game a long time. I got to play it at 12:01! Have you seen war zone gameplay? That kitten is insane!

I have to leave for school in an hour :cry:

EXL5X4B.png

#7 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 27 October 2015 - 11:19 AM

AHK, I am more interested to how many times now you've included "better than Naruto" on thread tags? :monocle:

Edited by Popuri, 27 October 2015 - 11:20 AM.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#8 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 11:33 AM

AHK, I am more interested to how many times now you've included "better than Naruto" on thread tags? :monocle:

Literally every single thread I've made :smug:

EXL5X4B.png

#9 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 27 October 2015 - 11:41 AM

Literally every single thread I've made :smug:

:shifty: :smug:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 11:57 AM

I downloaded it digitally. I knew that I was going to keep this game a long time. I got to play it at 12:01! Have you seen war zone gameplay? That kitten is insane!

I have to leave for school in an hour :cry:

Ah! Don't tease! I really really want to play!!!

#11 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:08 PM

Ah! Don't tease! I really really want to play!!!

You're missing out.

EXL5X4B.png

#12 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:44 PM

I just beat all Halo in a week leading to this day. That's why I haven't spoken often and didn't do podcast. Because of this series. Now, I am at work and pray that the game does arrive today.

#13 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 06:02 PM

I'm in hell right now, the lack of sleep this game caused me is painful. It's worth it though XD

Edited by AHK, 27 October 2015 - 06:02 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

#14 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 07:47 PM

I got it! Woohoo!!

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 09:12 PM

I'm going hard! Getting myself an elite controller!!

#16 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 09:37 PM

I wish I have a Xbox 1

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#17 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:38 PM

Got it! Haha! Yes! I feel like Amon when he got the evidence of Hinami's family being ghouls.

#18 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 27 October 2015 - 11:41 PM

I haven't played the multiplayer  yet, but I've just finished playing the campaign and Oh my god I really really want to discuss with somebody about the story aspect with this new  addition to the series. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#19 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 12:59 AM

I haven't played the multiplayer  yet, but I've just finished playing the campaign and Oh my god I really really want to discuss with somebody about the story aspect with this new  addition to the series. 

What do you think about the story in halo 5.

#20 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 01:27 AM

I'm getting ready to start it

EXL5X4B.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo, Better than Naruto, Master Chief, Cortana is bae, Epic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users