• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4870 replies to this topic

#21 MBKon

MBKon

Hm hm hm hm hm

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Interests:Girls, and girls, girls, did i mention girls?

Posted 19 April 2006 - 11:03 PM

0h t3h h0rr0r, 0M6wtf! Because Naruto deserves Hinata! Of course he does, to punch her like a pinhata!

#22 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 11:11 PM

It's been done before. The results are constantly going to be skewed by the most recent events in the manga or anime (depending on which the fan adheres to).

NarutoForums Pairings Poll

In the poll, NaruSaku is edging SasuSaku as a distant third to NaruHina and ShikaTem.

ugh, NaruHina is winning. I think it's unfair because that was done in '04 and some have prolly changed their minds. You can't change your mind in the poll so I think it may currently be inaccurate. You should start another. biggrin.gif

#23 Guest_algernon81_*

Guest_algernon81_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2006 - 12:12 AM

*looks down at sig* Honestly, who DOES Shino end up with??

I still love some of those choices though (hilarious, not that I actually wanna... oh nevermind): Kisame x anyone, Gai x Gai x Gai, etc.

Can anyone honestly picture Gai with a female on his arm? Even considering all his "springtime of youth" nonsense? I think he's more asexual than anything else...

Edited by algernon81, 20 April 2006 - 12:12 AM.

#24 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 12:48 AM

lol I think he might be asexual or too odd to get a woman and doesn't care.

ShinoHina all the way. biggrin.gif Just cuz she doesn't get with naruto and I don't want her to, doesn't mean she can't be happy.

I'm lookin foward to Chouji & Ino hookin-up. < that's second on my pairing list to see. Yes I do believe it can happen.

#25 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Females, Internet/computers B(o)(o)bs.

Posted 20 April 2006 - 02:28 AM

Ive got frogonsnakeonmonkeyonslug action in mah head. It a nasty pic.
As for shino, i say hinata. Both are quiet. Makes sense.

Bunny: Sasuke, join me.
Sasuke: What will I receive if I join you?
Bunny: POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!
Sasuke: Sweet! what do I do?
Orochimaru: Sssssssssssssaaaaaaasssssssssukkkkkkeeeeeee-kkkuuuuuunnnn!
Sasuke: oh f***

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#26 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:47 AM

I'd rather remain as a lurker in narutoforums, plus I don't know why I like kakanko and naruinosaku. Anyway, somebody changed the naruto shipping in wiki, now there's barely any information on the why this person pairs up with who.

#27 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2006 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE (algernon81 @ Apr 20 2006, 12:12 AM)
*looks down at sig* Honestly, who DOES Shino end up with??

I still love some of those choices though (hilarious, not that I actually wanna... oh nevermind): Kisame x anyone, Gai x Gai x Gai, etc.

Can anyone honestly picture Gai with a female on his arm? Even considering all his "springtime of youth" nonsense? I think he's more asexual than anything else...

You mean he's more homosexual than anyone else XD

After all just look at the way he hugs Lee all the time...

#28 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:34 PM

*cough*gaitehgay00rz*cough*
hmmm........ who cares who gai ends up with? *cough*lee*cough*

i wanna know who shino'll wil hook up with, but it'll be a long road, considering the bugs.

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#29 surlymoogle

surlymoogle

DEUCES

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 06:49 AM

naruto thought hinata was cute, but weird.

Did he ever actually think "cute"? I remember "dark, shy and weird" but not "cute".

She's really not much more than a tiny blip on his radar. How people are so without-a-doubt certain that those two are in any way meant to be together...sometimes I wonder what's in this fandom's Kool-Aid.

#30 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 11 May 2006 - 09:47 AM

I can picture Gai with a female... She'll just look alot like him. A longer bowl cut (goes down to the shoulders), not quite same thickness eyebrows but think Ken Masters (Street Fighter), the same eyes with longer lashes and also a spandex suit with obligatory jounin vest. Hard to imagine the color though... The suit could be a magenta or a lighter green. XD

#31 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 11 May 2006 - 09:57 PM

OK, here is a fresh debate thread, all ready for your thoughts on all things pairings-wise in the Naruto universe.

Please remember the rules apply here. No personal attacks, no character bashing.

Keep it clean, and thoughtful/long-ass-essay posts are encouraged. smile.gif

#32 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 10:09 PM

Yay, a new thread! a_dance.gif Hopefully with no bashing! I'll be posting my reasons once I find the stuff I already posted. XD

Edit: I'll just be adding comments I made in the other rant thread. I'll put a spoiler tag up since its long.

Click For Spoiler
I'll post another reason of why I like NaruSaku. Naruto has always been there to help out Sakura. Emotionally and physically. Sasuke ends up hurting her emotionally, but Naruto was always there to make her feel better or get the situation off her mind. When Sasuke left, Naruto was there to make Sakura feel better. By promising to bring Sasuke back so she could be happy. I love that part, but it makes me want to cry. :shamefulcry0js: But it doesn't mean he's given up. It just shows he's willing to make Sakura happy.

Some people say that Kishi wouldn't pair Naruto and Sakura together because then it would make the SasuSaku and NaruHina fanbases angry. But if he intended on NaruSaku happening in the first place, then it wouldn't be Kishi's fault and people shouldn't blame him for making that decision. They are Kishi's characters, and he can do as he pleases. Im just saying, that is if NaruSaku happens. This statement could backfire on me. sweatdrop.gif Of course, I want NaruSaku to happen as I've posted on other posts before on why I like it and why I think it will happen. Im not trying to burn people's opinions or anything. If I am, I sincerely apologize.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like the game Tetris. NaruSaku is like a game(well most romance is). You have to turn the pieces and make them connect to each other properly. If the pieces dont match up together then its a false link. I dont mean to sound mean, but if you put it like that, I find NaruHina and SasuSaku like that. Thats just my opinion, though. NaruSaku affects each other and has that extra spicey quality I love. Sakura doesn't have romantic feelings for Naruto. But the way Kishi set it makes it believe she will fall for him. They have moments, be bad or good. Beating up a guiy you like sounds like what I would do. But thats just me. XD But it seems that the pieces for their relationship will connect sometime in the distant future.

But I never felt NaruHina romantically. It feels like a very deep admiration with a bit of obsession(just a bit). And SasuSaku seemed so possible to me until Sasuke left Konoha. He clearly stated that he doesn't have those feelings for Sakura and that he may never. He's too focused on his revenge to focus on love and feelings. Maybe after he kills Itachi(if he ever does), he'll focus on a relationship. But not anytime soon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naruto and Sakura can support each other. And Naruto doesn't fan-boy over Sakura which makes his love for her seem more real. Sasuke still thinks Sakura is annoying. Sakura's feelings for Naruto changed over time. While Sakura thought Naruto was annoying at first, but now she understands him more than she ever did Sasuke. She even envys Naruto after his fight with Neji. And she notices he's always understood her and saved her when Naruto makes his promise of a lifetime. That was definitely one of the biggest turning points of their relationship. Gosh, I love this pairing. wub.gif
The SasuSakus are bored with the recent manga. They want Sasuke to show up so they can have a SasuSaku moment. They say we're only getting NaruSaku moments because Sasuke isn't around and because there hasn't been much development between Naruto and Sakura so Kishi is giving them more development. They make me mad sometimes. >.< But no hate, no hate.

There was also something I heard. About a "hint" that since Sakura wasn't able to get to Naruto in Ch.296 that they probably wont end up together and that naruto will get Hinata. Sakura was able to get to Sasuke in the Forest of Death so they could possibily end up together. When I heard that I got really mad. First of all, Sakura couldn't get to Naruto so that means Hinata can? Jaraiya said so himself that when Naruto goes 4-tailed Kyuubi he cant tell friend from foe. He would probably do the same thing to Hinata in the same situation, if she ran to him like Sakura did. Another thing, Sasuke could tell friend from foe in the Forest of Death, so why are they comparing this to then? Sigh, I need my silly putty. dry.gif
SasuSakus say, "Sakura knows she loves Sasuke and she still does", but does that mean Sasuke will love her back? No. What I also wonder is if Sakura would really be happy ending up with Sasuke. She seems so sad and worried about what to say for them to be in a relationship. She seems so much more happier when shes with Naruto. They think for Sakura to love Naruto she has to not love Sasuke. You can like two guys at the same time. And then pick who you like more. XD

Its just she can be herself when shes with Naruto. They respect each other and compliment each other so well. We've seen Sakura's feelings toward Naruto throughout the manga change from thinking he was annoying to her realizing his potential, trusting him, and even understand him. Its kinda hinting that she may even fall for him.
I agree, some say that Sakura shouldn't be with Naruto because she said he was annoying in chapter 3. That was 297 chapters ago! One of the things I love in Naruto is that the people come to understand and stop underestimating Naruto. One of the people we have seen feelings change the most on this subject is Sakura. They think whats in the past will stay the same and the future wont change.

#33 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (AnimeGirl500 @ May 11 2006, 05:09 PM)
Yay, a new thread! a_dance.gif Hopefully with no bashing! I'll be posting my reasons once I find the stuff I already posted. XD

Edit: I'll just be adding comments I made in the other rant thread. I'll put a spoiler tag up since its long.

Click For Spoiler
I'll post another reason of why I like NaruSaku. Naruto has always been there to help out Sakura. Emotionally and physically. Sasuke ends up hurting her emotionally, but Naruto was always there to make her feel better or get the situation off her mind. When Sasuke left, Naruto was there to make Sakura feel better. By promising to bring Sasuke back so she could be happy. I love that part, but it makes me want to cry. :shamefulcry0js: But it doesn't mean he's given up. It just shows he's willing to make Sakura happy.

Some people say that Kishi wouldn't pair Naruto and Sakura together because then it would make the SasuSaku and NaruHina fanbases angry. But if he intended on NaruSaku happening in the first place, then it wouldn't be Kishi's fault and people shouldn't blame him for making that decision. They are Kishi's characters, and he can do as he pleases. Im just saying, that is if NaruSaku happens. This statement could backfire on me. sweatdrop.gif Of course, I want NaruSaku to happen as I've posted on other posts before on why I like it and why I think it will happen. Im not trying to burn people's opinions or anything. If I am, I sincerely apologize.
Like the game Tetris. NaruSaku is like a game(well most romance is). You have to turn the pieces and make them connect to each other properly. If the pieces dont match up together then its a false link. I dont mean to sound mean, but if you put it like that, I find NaruHina and SasuSaku like that. Thats just my opinion, though. NaruSaku affects each other and has that extra spicey quality I love. Sakura doesn't have romantic feelings for Naruto. But the way Kishi set it makes it believe she will fall for him. They have moments, be bad or good. Beating up a guiy you like sounds like what I would do. But thats just me. XD But it seems that the pieces for their relationship will connect sometime in the distant future.

But I never felt NaruHina romantically. It feels like a very deep admiration with a bit of obsession(just a bit). And SasuSaku seemed so possible to me until Sasuke left Konoha. He clearly stated that he doesn't have those feelings for Sakura and that he may never. He's too focused on his revenge to focus on love and feelings. Maybe after he kills Itachi(if he ever does), he'll focus on a relationship. But not anytime soon.
Naruto and Sakura can support each other. And Naruto doesn't fan-boy over Sakura which makes his love for her seem more real. Sasuke still thinks Sakura is annoying. Sakura's feelings for Naruto changed over time. While Sakura thought Naruto was annoying at first, but now she understands him more than she ever did Sasuke. She even envys Naruto after his fight with Neji. And she notices he's always understood her and saved her when Naruto makes his promise of a lifetime. That was definitely one of the biggest turning points of their relationship. Gosh, I love this pairing. wub.gif
The SasuSakus are bored with the recent manga. They want Sasuke to show up so they can have a SasuSaku moment. They say we're only getting NaruSaku moments because Sasuke isn't around and because there hasn't been much development between Naruto and Sakura so Kishi is giving them more development. They make me mad sometimes. >.< But no hate, no hate.

There was also something I heard. About a "hint" that since Sakura wasn't able to get to Naruto in Ch.296 that they probably wont end up together and that naruto will get Hinata. Sakura was able to get to Sasuke in the Forest of Death so they could possibily end up together. When I heard that I got really mad. First of all, Sakura couldn't get to Naruto so that means Hinata can? Jaraiya said so himself that when Naruto goes 4-tailed Kyuubi he cant tell friend from foe. He would probably do the same thing to Hinata in the same situation, if she ran to him like Sakura did. Another thing, Sasuke could tell friend from foe in the Forest of Death, so why are they comparing this to then? Sigh, I need my silly putty. dry.gif
SasuSakus say, "Sakura knows she loves Sasuke and she still does", but does that mean Sasuke will love her back? No. What I also wonder is if Sakura would really be happy ending up with Sasuke. She seems so sad and worried about what to say for them to be in a relationship. She seems so much more happier when shes with Naruto. They think for Sakura to love Naruto she has to not love Sasuke. You can like two guys at the same time. And then pick who you like more. XD

Its just she can be herself when shes with Naruto. They respect each other and compliment each other so well. We've seen Sakura's feelings toward Naruto throughout the manga change from thinking he was annoying to her realizing his potential, trusting him, and even understand him. Its kinda hinting that she may even fall for him.
I agree, some say that Sakura shouldn't be with Naruto because she said he was annoying in chapter 3. That was 297 chapters ago! One of the things I love in Naruto is that the people come to understand and stop underestimating Naruto. One of the people we have seen feelings change the most on this subject is Sakura. They think whats in the past will stay the same and the future wont change.

who cares if kishi makes those fanabses angry? why did they start watching/read the show/maga if they wanted their pairing to happen? didnt they start watching the show becasue it had ninjas? or because of action? I dont know!!! If narusaku didndt happen, yes it would suck, but it wouldnt stop me from watching the show.

By now, sakura shouldnt revert back to part 1 of herself, and she should hold some (if any) resentment to sasuke. Please God let this be true.

#34 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 01:18 AM

gai x woman? ROFLLOL!!! Im just wondering, where in the manga did naruto ask sakura for a date?

#35 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2006 - 02:10 PM

I don't see Sasuke being romantically interested in ANYONE! EVER! I can't even imagine Sasuke being with a girl much less getting all mushy and lovey-dovey. That just isn't Sasuke. Although I could have seen it that way pre-massacre.

As far as Sakura goes if you look at chapter 3 then at the current chapter you can tell her feelings for Naruto have changed drastically. Yes I believe she loves Naruto and Sasuke as friends and team mates but I don't think it's uncommon for Sakura to fall out of love with Sasuke considering her "feelings" were mostly fake and empty anyways since she only saw him as the other fangirls did as the "cool, brooding, pretty boy." and I can't see how they got deeper considering anytime Sasuke ever opened up to someone or showed a glimmer of vulnerability it sure wasn't towards Sakura. More like it was towards Naruto mainly because of their brotherhood.

But Sasuke never told Sakura about who he wanted to kill or why he wanted power so much. She didn't even understand Sasuke's motivations at all when he left. Naruto understood Sasuke's pain far more than Sakura ever did even if Sasuke did appreciate her concern. But let's face facts most if not all of what Sakura thought about Sasuke in part one either came from her own fantasies or what she heard through the Sasuke Fan Club.

If anything Sakura was no different from Ino even during the goodbye scene.

I feel Sakura's love for Sasuke would have been more genuine if Sasuke had confided in her more instead of Naruto.

Also as far as Naruto goes let's face it. Back in the beginning Sakura was no different from anyone else in the village. Naruto's reputation didn't really help when it came to gaining Sakura's affections either until they graduated the academy and became a 3 man squad where she realized everything she had thought about Naruto at first had been completely wrong. Sakura is the most dynamic character in the Team 7 love triangle as she's grown and realized that first impressions aren't everything. I bet even Sakura would say now that she doesn't think badly of Naruto like she did back in the academy and it's all because of getting closer to him and through personal growth.

This is why I feel it's easy for Sakura to fall out of love with Sasuke and start falling in love with Naruto. She's got the most potential to change her feelings because of the growth she's gone through.

As for Naruto his feelings have and are still there. I know people keep claiming that he gave up at the promise of a lifetime but I see no real proof that he ever did give up his feelings for her but merely stepped aside thinking that she'd be happier with Sasuke. I doubt Naruto would give up on Sakura so easily not only because of his nindo but because it's all part of his personality. Naruto never gives up on anything and I doubt he'd start now by claiming Hinata as a consolation prize.

#36 Mira

Mira

Interweb Stalker

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 04:21 PM

I think Sakura loved Sasuke but for different reasons of course. We all know that Sakura, as a child, was picked on many times in her childhood. It caused her to repress many traits that she could've developed back such as confidence but it didn't happen. Instead we have a shy little girl who hides behind her best friend. Some time during her childhood she's seen Sasuke who was "strong" and "attractive" even way back in the academy days. These are the traits that Sakura probably desires herself. She WANTS to be attractive and WANTS to be strong. Who wouldn't after suffering the insults about her forehead and the feeling of weakness? Sakura loved this image enough to end her friendship with Ino, she loved it enough to hide her true self as she interacts with Sasuke, and she loved it enough to let it blind herself from Sasuke's true character. Sakura fell in love with her perception of Sasuke and not the person himself. People love what they don't have and Sasuke's image possessed the traits that Sakura doesn't. However, once we have what we want that object really isn't so attractive anymore. Which is why I believe Sakura WILL fall out of love with Sasuke.

#37 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 10:02 PM

True, many say sakura truly loves sasuke, i dont know about that. Sakura only knew sasuke through what the fanclub told her. SO she's in love with that image she has created of sasuke. SO all that needs to happen is for something to shatter that image. Examples could be:
1) Sasuke brutally attacks naruto
2) Sasuke attacks her
3) Sakura sees the real sasuke, and realizes that the sasuke she loved was non-existant.

If sasusaku had a chance, this sceanrio will kill it, then beat it 6 feet under, then whip it senseless.

I pray to the good God, kishimoto will make this happen.

#38 surlymoogle

surlymoogle

DEUCES

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 07:49 AM

I don't think it's uncommon for Sakura to fall out of love with Sasuke considering her "feelings" were mostly fake and empty anyways since she only saw him as the other fangirls did as the "cool, brooding, pretty boy." and I can't see how they got deeper considering anytime Sasuke ever opened up to someone or showed a glimmer of vulnerability it sure wasn't towards Sakura.

My apologies for Beating a Dead Henge, but:

The "Sasuke" that Sakura thinks she loves (or loved, whatever the current case may be) is not in fact Sasuke Uchiha, but Naruto Uzumaki-masquerading-as-Sasuke Uchiha. Sure, we know from the beginning of Ch. 3 that Sakura likes Sasuke because he's cool, mysterious, and a bishounen--so do most of the girls at the academy. But when Sakura's sitting there, lost in a daydream, imagining Sasuke praising her charming forehead...Naruto-as-Sasuke comes along and utters the exact same words as her dream-Sasuke ("That's something Naruto would say.")

To me, the implication couldn't be clearer if Kishi-san himself materialized behind me, jabbed me with a Copic pen and said with a wink-wink, "See, he's perfect for her--she just doesn't know it yet."

Of course, Sakura, still being completely in the dark, believed she was seeing the "true" Sasuke, and therefore became even MORE convinced that they were Meant To Be. Every girl who's ever crushed on a bad boy likes to wallow in the (ahem, hopelessly naive) fantasy that they can change him with the Power of Love, and I think that became part of the appeal--Sakura believed if she tried harder to win Sasuke's affections, then she'd be able to see the "real" him again.

Except she had the wrong guy. biggrin.gif

As I'm sure everyone has said before, there's definitely a reason that this case of mistaken identity still has not been cleared up, three hundred and three chapters later. If it didn't mean anything, the matter would have been settled quickly long ago (and the SasuSaku camp might actually have a leg to stand on).

#39 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 14 May 2006 - 08:36 AM

Yep, I think that the henge scene was a major factor in Sakura hanging on to her feelings for Sasuke. smile.gif

It was the first time she and Sasuke were alone, the first time they had really talked. Sakura's perception of Sasuke was built on fantasties that went out of control, imagining him as the knight in shining armour etc.

While Naruto saw the real Sakura, she thought she had seen the real Sasuke. But it was actually the real Naruto (his tender/charming side at least) she saw!

Don't get me wrong, I do think Sakura genuinely came to care for Sasuke - I don't think she completely based it all on that moment. But it was a major part.

I have a feeling she might have sort of figured it out that it was actually Naruto or at least knows it wasn't Sasuke. In that goodbye scene, Sakura realised how wrong she was about Sasuke's personality - she was naive enough to think Sasuke didn't know what he was doing when he was leaving the village.

I think Sakura's perception of Sasuke has already gone. It's a bit early to tell (maybe the next few manga chapters will reveal more), but I have a strong feeling that her crush was replaced by sibling-like caring feelings. One possible indicator is Chapter 245, when she seems to have no problem in expressing her attraction to Naruto (in her mind at least)!

The old Sakura would have denied it or not bothered to really think about it. I also feel that she would not have so openly thought about it if she was still hanging onto her old feelings for Sasuke.

We might see some signs of her old crush that makes Naruto get the wrong end of the stick again, but I'm quietly confident in that Sakura will show she just cares about Sasuke as family rather than a potential lover.

I don't think Sakura is going to do a sudden 180-degree switch from Sasuke to Naruto. She may be in the middle ground right now; over Sasuke, but not completely taken to Naruto. Heck, she was surprised when Yamato seemed to infer that she was falling in love with Naruto.

Maybe we might see Kishimoto fleshing out Sakura's feelings, or at least have her shatter Naruto's mistaken perception she will only ever love Sasuke. There is definitely a feeling within Naruto that - despite having all his friends - he is not that precious a person. We have seen that he was willing to throw himself away for his promise. He probably feels he has no true companion, someone with whom he can share his true thoughts, deepest fears, and biggest dreams. Someone who truly loves him for the guy he is.

Maybe Sakura will show Naruto he is truly a precious guy. happy.gif

#40 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 01:35 PM

I also think the scene between Sakura and Naruto-henged-as-Sasuke was important. Because Sakura thought thats how Sasuke really acted. It was her first time ever talking to him, so of course it was going to be remembered. It does show that the person Sakura finds as her prince charming is actually Naruto. XD Its actually quite funny when you think about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users