Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#561 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:21 AM

Okay, guys new a page was posted, and I love it more of Sakura talking.

https://www.devianta...-p-05-788512804

(Forgot how to do the spoiler thing.

naruto_067_by_tokai2000-dd1gkdg.png

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 07 March 2019 - 12:22 AM.

#562 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 07 March 2019 - 01:02 AM

Damn it tokai!!  stop with the torture it's just too much now why? 

BECAUSE I NEED MORE!!! 

MORE DAMN IT!!

9e30f3ec1e7b1e1fca8b6fc428709efb.gif

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#563 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:09 AM

Damn it tokai!!  stop with the torture it's just too much now why? 

BECAUSE I NEED MORE!!! 

MORE DAMN IT!!

9e30f3ec1e7b1e1fca8b6fc428709efb.gif

I know how you feel, Chi, he's SO good at what he does, it sucks that it takes so long! Reminds me of when I had been working on the original version of Naruto: The Demon Within and people called me a cliffhanger bastard but also a magnificent bastard for some of the things I did. XD

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 07 March 2019 - 02:09 AM.

#564 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:39 AM

I know how you feel, Chi, he's SO good at what he does, it sucks that it takes so long! Reminds me of when I had been working on the original version of Naruto: The Demon Within and people called me a cliffhanger bastard but also a magnificent bastard for some of the things I did. XD

Right  Ria and I have a couple people replying to us from time to time on The Last: Naruto The Movie (Our Version) story which we've got pretty much mapped out in it's entirety story wise, characterwise, and execution. The only issue on my end is the amount of time and effort I'm putting into my novel Zero, and for her it's been focusing on classes at College.   

Though, lately we've been talking about Our Version over the previous weekend, and given how I'm so close to finishing Zero, we both agreed the perfect time to resume the story is during Spring Break (which is basically after tomorrow, and drop a chapter every Saturday), and to be honest the amount of effort Tokai has been putting into the Alternative Last has really been a big motivator for us to really come back to finish the story (as one of our mantras for New Years Resolution) on fanfiction. 

So The thread I made way back when  will be up and running again soon.

I know I've brought this up a couple times, but does anyone know if you could turn this Doujin into like an actual physical Volume? because I would like to own this story in my hands lol. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 12 March 2019 - 04:27 AM.

#565 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:48 AM

YESSS!!!! (God, this should be the movie, everything is accurate and enjoyable. A bonus: a certain Hyuuga isn't dominating the whole plot.)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#566 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 07 March 2019 - 06:27 AM

This should have happened in the manga. Unfortunately, Shuiesha executives and SP Studios are a bunch of Hinata wankers and pro-anti Sakura fanatics.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 07 March 2019 - 06:30 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#567 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 11:59 AM

I really need more

#568 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 07:28 PM

This is how you do character development. Kishimoto...what the hell happened? Did the editors give you bad advice?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#569 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 11 March 2019 - 07:41 PM

This is how you do character development. Kishimoto...what the hell happened? Did the editors give you bad advice?

We may never know. But it could be true, until he is able to shed some news regarding what had really happened with those editors and SP, it's basically an assumption.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#570 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 07:35 AM

a) Editors

b) He's Insane

c) He's a Troll

d) All of the Above

Still, I'm really anticipating where this is headed

#571 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:29 PM

a) Editors

b) He's Insane

c) He's a Troll

d) All of the Above

Still, I'm really anticipating where this is headed

You forgot one

E) he cares more for the Uchiha and Sasuke.

#572 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 09:10 PM

You forgot one

E) he cares more for the Uchiha and Sasuke.

It is kind of funny how much he cared about a character he originally never created. Like, it wasn't even really his idea.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#573 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 01:58 PM

It was Yahagi's. Yahagi said, make a rival to fuel and push Naruto to better himself, or something along those lines

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 March 2019 - 07:46 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#574 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 15 March 2019 - 05:47 PM

Yahagi also pushed the NaruSaku relationship

were getting way off topic here. The reasons are many but ill reiterate my points from the Debate thread. I beleive after Yahagi left he was innundated with editorial pressure to alter the manga, he resisted the pressure at first giving them little tidbits but eventually the pressure combined with the loss of his father and other factors became overwhelming and he just gave up, you can see the difference between the iron arc and confession and the end of the war arc where the story rapidly goes off the rails and all character development ceases or in some cases reverts.  We get his last act of defiance in chapter 692 the True ending where he makes clear what the end pairing were supposed to be then just basically goes hog wild with shonen power trips

Is he an unsung hero no, but is he some maniacal villain as others made him out to be? No hes a cautionary tale at worst that we should all pay attention to especially if were considering a carreer as mangaka

Ill let the mods return us to our regularly scheduled posts

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#575 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 06:24 PM

Ill let the mods return us to our regularly scheduled posts

No, you're good. :happy: That specific topic is relevant anyways because it brings more questions to know what went wrong behind the scenes before the fiasco. It could be the pressure and of course, his father's death, after Road to Ninja debuted.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#576 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 09:36 PM

No, you're good. :happy: That specific topic is relevant anyways because it brings more questions to know what went wrong behind the scenes before the fiasco. It could be the pressure and of course, his father's death, after Road to Ninja debuted.

I'd say the latter especially, since losing a parent is the worst kind of possible feeling for a child. especially when in a stressful situation and work environment like in the manga and anime industry.

#577 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 10:00 PM

One thing I can say is that if they had knew about Masashi's family tragedy, those editors SHOULD not pressure him to finish Naruto and added in their own 2 cents. I may not know if the Japanese experience the same grieving as the Americans or any other Western country that had lost a loved one, but they should had gave him room and time to grief, not taking advantage of the situation. It is still assumption but it sounded like that what was those editors were aiming for. Then we have the other rumor with Road to Ninja itself: Masashi was changing stuff around behind the scenes and someone said majority of the SP staff didn't like what was going on (in my own good, professional wording).

latest?cb=20140126021943

#578 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 15 March 2019 - 10:58 PM

I want to say it happened after the passing of his father because I recall chapter 661 and 662 had come out after the two-three annual Sueisha usually does around December, and I believe after 662 the manga was going on break because of the kishi's father's death.  Shortly after Naruto and Sasuke regained consciousness the pacing and storytelling of the manga went pretty weird (even more so then it already was at that point). 

naruto-4892989.jpg

One thing I can say is that if they had knew about Masashi's family tragedy, those editors SHOULD not pressure him to finish Naruto and added in their own 2 cents. I may not know if the Japanese experience the same grieving as the Americans or any other Western country that had lost a loved one, but they should had gave him room and time to grief, not taking advantage of the situation. It is still assumption but it sounded like that what was those editors were aiming for. Then we have the other rumor with Road to Ninja itself: Masashi was changing stuff around behind the scenes and someone said majority of the SP staff didn't like what was going on (in my own good, professional wording).

Honestly they really should've given him some time off, and that was something I forgot to mention in the debate thread with the hiatus chart explanation I shared when each arc started and ended along side the breaks taking place. Not to say that the death of his father is the sole reason as to why the direction of the series went the way it did, but that does seem to be the final nail in the coffin for Kishi feeling to keep writing Naruto. 

what was the stuff that was happening behind the scenes of road to ninja with kishi and the staff majority at Studio Perriot? 

#579 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 01:00 AM

what was the stuff that was happening behind the scenes of road to ninja with kishi and the staff majority at Studio Perriot? 

Bail heard something about Masashi "was going back and forth" with ideas during RtN's production which apparently "pissed" off the SP team. There was a discussion about it in one of the threads here.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#580 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 16 March 2019 - 01:52 AM

Bail heard something about Masashi "was going back and forth" with ideas during RtN's production which apparently "pissed" off the SP team. There was a discussion about it in one of the threads here.

Wow that's actually pretty interesting to hear about. That could also explain a few things in regards to what happened to the series as well. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users