naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 23 2010, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the crazy "WHOOOSH" jutsu is called hirashin jutsu happy.gif

I wouldn't mind that but I have to agreed that Naruto need to learn other jutsu that isn't necessarily link to the yondaime.

i think naruto will have to first master all of his father's jutsus before he is to move on with his final and most powerful jutsu. it's almost like part of his destiny, before he can do anything else, he must master and improve all of his fathers jutsus. which included the rasengan, probably hirashin, and the 3rd unknown jutsu. he'll probably also learn some jutsus from his mother's side with the whirlpool styles....THEN he might create his own super power jutsu. there's still a lot to go

#22 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Feb 23 2010, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think naruto will have to first master all of his father's jutsus before he is to move on with his final and most powerful jutsu. it's almost like part of his destiny, before he can do anything else, he must master and improve all of his fathers jutsus.

While the whole destiny thing appeals to me, I don't want Naruto to become a Minato clone. He got the rasengan from the fourth (even though Jiraiya tought him the thing.) and he got the sage mode. He needs to become his own powerful ninja using his own jutsu that he created. It wouldn't be interesting to see him become Minato. I have been thinking, however, about the gift that Itachi Uchiha gave him. I'm guessing that it is just resistence to genjutsu but who knows? Maybe we will see that when he fights Sasuke. biggrin.gif

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#23 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:55 AM

As great as the Rasengan is Kishi needs to make better use of Naruto's abilities, All he's given him is basic Taijutsu, Shadown Clones, Henge, and Rasengans versions one to five, He also has Sage Mode but he uses them mainly to makes his already learnt move stronger. I bet he'll learn the Thunder God Technique which he will have to customise probably using Shadow clones because the Kyuubi doesn't allow him to use the original technique, same way he can't do a regular bushin, or Rasengan one hand or even go into Sage mode, (Big difference between Sasuke and Naruto, Sasuke wants to learn a move and he'll have learnt it, Naruto can't learnt it because Kyuubi messes things up so has to do things differently)

I hope in his next training trip we see some training that's actually completed, like learning some Wind based Jutsu's fully controlling the Kyuubi, completing his Sage Mode training, Jiaraya had some awesome Jutsu's at his disposle when he used Sage Mode, Naruto needs to learn them all. maybe learn a secondary element, With the use of Shadow clones Naruto has the potential to learn hundreds if not thousands of Jutsu's yet he's yet to learn a compleltey new Jutsu that's not a variation of his pre-timeskip one, so much potential to leave every other Ninja in the dust but not fully utilised.

iAnby7W.gif

#24 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (The Sharingan @ Feb 23 2010, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
While the whole destiny thing appeals to me, I don't want Naruto to become a Minato clone. He got the rasengan from the fourth (even though Jiraiya tought him the thing.) and he got the sage mode. He needs to become his own powerful ninja using his own jutsu that he created. It wouldn't be interesting to see him become Minato. I have been thinking, however, about the gift that Itachi Uchiha gave him. I'm guessing that it is just resistence to genjutsu but who knows? Maybe we will see that when he fights Sasuke. biggrin.gif

also, the sage mode was the fourth's too, even if kishi never really writes that. Based on Minato's style, with his clothing (same as sage naruto), his summoning of toads, and his jutsus we can guess he used sage mode too. Jaraiya without a doubt taught him.

As great as the Rasengan is Kishi needs to make better use of Naruto's abilities, All he's given him is basic Taijutsu, Shadown Clones, Henge, and Rasengans versions one to five, He also has Sage Mode but he uses them mainly to makes his already learnt move stronger. I bet he'll learn the Thunder God Technique which he will have to customise probably using Shadow clones because the Kyuubi doesn't allow him to use the original technique, same way he can't do a regular bushin, or Rasengan one hand or even go into Sage mode, (Big difference between Sasuke and Naruto, Sasuke wants to learn a move and he'll have learnt it, Naruto can't learnt it because Kyuubi messes things up so has to do things differently)

and if naruto fully learned the thunder god techinique with his shadow clones he'd be unstoppable. Think about it, he'd instantly be able to defeat an entire army of people. and if he perfected it to a point where can just like send his chakra through the ground into a large area of space (kyuubi chakra) he could just teleport to anywhere his chakra reached, which could be a huge area!

Edited by naruto-z, 25 February 2010 - 12:15 AM.

#25 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 27 February 2010 - 05:39 PM

The Hiraishin (or Hirashin?) No Jutsu that gave the Yondaime his moniker as the Yellow Flash of Konoha, that's the "WHOOSH" jutsu....

#26 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:30 PM

Um, OK. But what exactly are the properties of the jutsu? Like how does it work?

#27 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:13 AM

The Hiraishin
:O

#28 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:22 AM

Flying Thunder God Jutsu (Hirashin no Jutsu) information from Narutopedia.

It's basically a high-speed movement jutsu, similiar to the Body Flicker. However, the Flying Thunder God Jutsu differs by being able to latch onto a specialized seal the user has placed on something, whether this something is a person or a weapon. They are then able to move instantaneously from their current location to the location of the seal.

But personally, I don't want Naruto to learn it. I'd rather he create a true, original jutsu. And by true, I mean not another Rasengan variation.

#29 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:49 PM

Since Naruto is wind type chakra I would like for him to learn some wind elemental ninjutsu that would be great. smile.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#30 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:58 PM

we need like a second nature or kenjutsu

#31 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:40 PM

Kenjutsu?

#32 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:44 PM

Kenjutsu = Sword Techniques.

But if you give him a sword, people will just say he's copying Sasuke. sleep.gif

#33 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:04 AM

Ah, now I remember, as I have been reading RuroKen lately. And yeah, no sword for Naruto.

#34 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Mar 2 2010, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kenjutsu = Sword Techniques.

But if you give him a sword, people will just say he's copying Sasuke. sleep.gif

Yeah I agree Naruto has to be original not a Sasuke copy I would like if he becomes a hermit like Jiraiya and takes over his spy network traveling around the world. But then again that will be going against his dream of becoming Hokage.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#35 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 2 2010, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I agree Naruto has to be original not a Sasuke copy I would like if he becomes a hermit like Jiraiya and takes over his spy network traveling around the world. But then again that will be going against his dream of becoming Hokage.

I find it hilarious that you say you want Naruto to be original, and then say you want him to become Jiraiya. wow.png

#36 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:34 AM

Here's something original:

How about Naruto become "the Wind" itself? (but then again, that's more Sonic-ish) tongue.gif

Scratch that, here's something original for him in the series, conjure up a Wind jutsu that will create something so powerful and bring devastating damage like a hurricane, typhoon, or a tsunami. Something we see in real life from Mother Nature's wrath.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#37 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 05:32 PM

Hmm, another element was mentioned by I-DON'T-REMEMBER, but that is a great idea, I think Naruto should gain another element. However, maybe he shouldn't get too ahead of himself. He might want to learn some more Wind jutsu. But I think we'll just have to wait and see.

#38 NaruGirl

NaruGirl

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:32 PM

It would be great if Naruto would learn another element yes. Because wind is his only now right? *On the other side, do we know what Sakura's element is? Or doesn't she have one?*
Naruto isn't keen on killing people i guess. I do like Naruto's fuuton: RasenShuriken. It's an S-ranked jutsu. Too bad he can't use it very often. But Naruto's variaty of jutsu's isn't that big. I think he should do more with his wind element, and it would be awesome if he learned the : Flying Thunder God Technique! tongue.gif
NaruSaku isn't just something, it's 100% the best.:3

#39 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:27 AM

He can use his RasenShuriken but only in Sage mode since he can throw it and thus negate the cell-shredding damage the attack deals on his hands.

#40 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:39 PM

Well only proof I got is when him and Sasuke were on the roof and it seemed more efective than his Chiordi at the time. Now might be different. But it didn't actually hit anyone but the water tower.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users