Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:45 AM

If you're talking about me, let me says this: I never, never implied I was taling about the kid Obito. I only said that the fact he wanted to become Hokage was what makes him cool in the present time. I never said "was cool" I can't do anyhting about the conjuguation, it's litteraly written "Obito (who) wanted to become Hokage... To me... He can only be seen as cool!" It's the present time when he says "can only be seen" and it's clear that he sees him as cool, even now, because he aimed at being Hokage. I don't know where you get the kid Obito thing. 

And that's what the japanese fans are reproaching to Naruto. Just because Obito wanted, at some times in the past, being Hokage just like him, he consider him as cool, even after all the bad things he did. He considers him as cool in the present, no in the past. It's the present Obito that Naruto considers as cool. 

Hmm the way you said "The can be translated as concerning this fact/this thing (the thing that is said before, in this case Obito who wanted to become Hokage) So Naruto says "concerning the Obito who wanted to become Hokage"

Seemed as if he was talking about young Obito, but now that I have re-read it multiple times with the translation it does make sense for him to be talking about present Obito.

Edited by TheMagicConch, 01 August 2014 - 05:04 AM.

Posted Image

#502 mangafan

mangafan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:Too many to type

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:05 AM

None of them are a match to what Naruto's growing up to be. I mean look how smexy Naruto looks in the latest cover

tumblr_n9h08z4BuG1rh5eero1_400.jpg

Poor Sasuke before could atleast beat Naruto in the looks department. But Kishi looks to be set to take away that from him as well  :lmao:

In my eyes, Naruto has always been cuter than Sasuke. I love it when Naruto smiles :wub: . Now he is becoming hotter as well   :smexy:

#503 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:34 AM

In my eyes, Naruto has always been cuter than Sasuke. I love it when Naruto smiles :wub: . Now he is becoming hotter as well   :smexy:

Cannot blame him though. He carries Minato's and Kushina's genes afterall XD. He is bound to be hotter and....SMEXY XD!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#504 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:50 AM

someone has got this vibes too?

http://terminalfall....some-poal-vibes

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#505 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:23 AM

Yes.

#506 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:22 AM

Yeah.

Connected to this. So does that mean Naruto won't bring Sasuke back to the village? If so yes please.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#507 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:28 AM

Yeah.

Connected to this. So does that mean Naruto won't bring Sasuke back to the village? If so yes please.

Second this.

#508 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:31 PM

Yeah.

Naruto will succeed where Obito failed and keep his promise by bringing Sasuke back to Konoha. 

But does Sakura really care about that promise? I doubt that. She had asked Naruto to bring Sasuke back to her during PoAL. Does she want the same now? HELL NO. We already saw her saying she only wants Sasuke back so Team Seven could once again laugh together again. I doubt that she would care even if Naruto failed to keep his promise. Like Rin, she is already grateful to Naruto for giving it his best. I think she'll be happy enough as long as Naruto is with her. But Naruto won't be and will whine for sure  :no:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#509 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:42 PM

Naruto will succeed where Obito failed and keep his promise by bringing Sasuke back to Konoha. 

But does Sakura really care about that promise? I doubt that. She had asked Naruto to bring Sasuke back to her during PoAL. Does she want the same now? HELL NO. We already saw her saying she only wants Sasuke back so Team Seven could once again laugh together again. I doubt that she would care even if Naruto failed to keep his promise. Like Rin, she is already grateful to Naruto for giving it his best. I think she'll be happy enough as long as Naruto is with her. But Naruto won't be and will whine for sure  :no:

I hope Naruto fails in bring Sasuke back, just have Naruto "save" Sasuke from the darkness and that's it. Don't bring him back.

As for Sakura wanting Sasuke back in order for them to "laugh" together and be like they always were. Well we already saw that the three of them don't mix so there's no point in forcing Sasuke to return. But hey Naruto wants his pet back, so what can you do.

I can already picture it. Naruto is the Hokage, brought peace in the world, everyone loves him, he's with Sakura bla bla bla.

And then Sakura goes to him and tells him again to stop with this nonsense of chasing after Sasuke. And Naruto starts yelling at her for not understanding what an amazing bond he and Sasuke share.  :sick:  Telling her that she doesn't understand him and never will and storms off.

God I hate NaruSasu so much.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#510 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:59 PM

heh. that me~

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#511 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:04 PM

Bring feelings.

Edited by Liu bie, 01 August 2014 - 03:15 PM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#512 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:38 PM

ok . we both know that naruto didnt forgive the obito u mentioned here .but naruto forgave (obito who regret what he did and until his last breathe he consider him self a trash and not worth saving and not only that but trying to do everything he can to help naruto and his friends so that the world wont end (u red all this but naruto lived it and felt it thats why ill go with naruto ) . and i still cant believe that forgiving a person who regret what he did and try to make it up is so wrong now days ? ask your self this . if obito didnt regret what he did  would naruto ever forgive him ?

No. I don't know that. Don't put words in my mouth.

And forgiving him, assuming it's only for offenses against Naruto (yeah, right), would have been better because you can still forgive someone and, at the same time, want them to be held accountable for what they did. Kishimoto was going with Nagato then just bailed on the idea. Naruto doesn't forgive him. Naruto validates him. Black Zetsu was insulting adult Obito to his face and the declaration is to black zetsu. I don't know how you can come to the conclusion you do.

What's more, as ramen said, how does that make it better? It's a slight variation of the same problem. To call the Obito the kid that is to ignore the worthless piece of crap he became. Besides, exactly how is it a retort to the sling of insults Black Zetsu hurled at him to say the guy you used to be was cool when black zetsu is insulting the guy he is? Your reading makes no sense.

#513 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:38 PM

God I hate NaruSasu so much.

Who wouldn't? I wish either Naruto or Sasuke will die already so I can get released from this bromance. And this is coming from a fan of these two characters (especially Sasuke).

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 01 August 2014 - 04:48 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#514 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:44 PM

Yeah.

He already failed bringing him back if he fails again this late in the series that would be the third promise to Sakura that's been broken.

eh10ut.jpg

#515 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:55 PM

Who wouldn't? I wish either Naruto or Sasuke will die already so I can get released from this bromance. And this is coming from a fan of these two characters (especially Sasuke).

That's never gonna happen. So lets just hope Naruto focuses more on Sakura and Sasuke finds a girl so that they will be distracted from their bromantic desires :hehehe:  

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#516 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:28 PM

He already failed bringing him back if he fails again this late in the series that would be the third promise to Sakura that's been broken.

The thing is you can't bring someone back if he doesn't want to , I thought this was the point of Naruto and Sakura's speech and their encounter with Sasuke at the end of Kage Summit Arc Their goal regarding Sasuke has changed in here . The conclusion was not bringing Sasuke back to the village but to save/bring him out of his darkness for an happy ending for all the members in T7 not that they would  be together again . I think this is what @Nostradamus meant . 

That's never gonna happen. So lets just hope Naruto focuses more on Sakura and Sasuke finds a girl so that they will be distracted from their bromantic desires :hehehe:  

Someone should reprogram Kishi's brain for that the bromance is just to strong in him  -_- .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 01 August 2014 - 05:30 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#517 MistFlower

MistFlower

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:44 PM

I really hope the anime, when this is all said and done, does a good enough job with Obito to maybe, maybe, make me sympathize with him. 

Because right now, I'm still a little appalled. 

#518 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:29 PM

The thing is you can't bring someone back if he doesn't want to , I thought this was the point of Naruto and Sakura's speech and their encounter with Sasuke at the end of Kage Summit Arc Their goal regarding Sasuke has changed in here . The conclusion was not bringing Sasuke back to the village but to save/bring him out of his darkness for an happy ending for all the members in T7 not that they would  be together again . I think this is what @Nostradamus meant . 

Someone should reprogram Kishi's brain for that the bromance is just to strong in him  -_- .

Not only that, but Naruto's personal goal of saving Sasuke really outweighs the promise anyway. I'm not saying that the promise doesn't matter anymore, just that it's not nearly as significant as it used to be. Naruto wants to save Sasuke for multiple reasons, and one of the main reason being is for Sasuke himself.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#519 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:49 PM

Not only that, but Naruto's personal goal of saving Sasuke really outweighs the promise anyway. I'm not saying that the promise doesn't matter anymore, just that it's not nearly as significant as it used to be. Naruto wants to save Sasuke for multiple reasons, and one of the main reason being is for Sasuke himself.

The promise is relevant only for Naruto's and Sakura's relationship as it told Sakura how much Naruto loves her and Naruto not fulfilling him made him undeserving of her  he made the promise only for her to make her happy , Apart from that half of the promise significance was solved another part remains it still has a meaning of its own   but yeah its not the only reason why Naruto wants to save him and now its more for Sasuke himself . Either way I hope the little Uciha kitten never goes back in Konoha again especially when he never wanted that and the main reason he wants to be Hokage now is to honor Itachi's sacrifice not that he cares about the village or the villagers himself  :down: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#520 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:51 PM

The promise is relevant only for Naruto's and Sakura's relationship as it told Sakura how much Naruto loves her and Naruto not fulfilling him made him undeserving of her  he made the promise only for her to make her happy , Apart from that half of the promise significance was solved another part remains it still has a meaning of its own   but yeah its not the only reason why Naruto wants to save him and now its more for Sasuke himself . Either way I hope the little Uciha kitten never goes back in Konoha again especially when he never wanted that and the main reason he wants to be Hokage now is to honor Itachi's sacrifice not that he cares about the village or the villagers himself  :down: .

I am sure Naruto would expose the truth about Itachi and that's the first thing he gonna do!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users