• Please log in to reply
824 replies to this topic

#81 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:00 AM

yay, I win mellow.gif

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#82 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:13 PM

*gets back to life* YOU, WHAT?! *shots him* HAHA! You are dead!!

#83 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:34 AM

9/14/10 9:32 PM

My next cosplay:

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#84 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:53 AM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Sep 10 2010, 06:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*gets back to life* YOU, WHAT?! *shots him* HAHA! You are dead!!

*Stuff you into a box and package you to JB* mellow.gif

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ Sep 16 2010, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
9/14/10 9:32 PM

My next cosplay:

Good job smile.gif

Edited by BlackLightning, 16 September 2010 - 05:54 AM.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

#85 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:35 AM

Oh no, I haven't made it yet. That's just the person I got the idea from. But thanks!

#86 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:43 AM

Who's that supposed to b anyway? the character I mean

#87 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:03 PM

@BL: NO, NOT THIS TO MEEE!!! *graps a bazooka and kills JB. Gets out of package* NOW IT IS TIME FOR REVENGE! *puts him in a car with "a certain cat" as driver. Then makes him go to a sushi restaurant with the... "certain cat". AND PAY THE BILL.* And now the final phase. *scratches his car all over* WHAT 'BOUT DIS?

@Kona-chan: Nice idea..but what's the character?

#88 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:10 PM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Sep 16 2010, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@BL: NO, NOT THIS TO MEEE!!! *graps a bazooka and kills JB. Gets out of package* NOW IT IS TIME FOR REVENGE! *puts him in a car with "a certain cat" as driver. Then makes him go to a sushi restaurant with the... "certain cat". AND PAY THE BILL.* And now the final phase. *scratches his car all over* WHAT 'BOUT DIS?

*Stuff you in Titanium box and send you to Edward Cullen's Vampire mansion where he and the vampire-turned JB waits... and use the money they pay for you to pay for the bills* thats what ._.

#89 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:15 PM

Hah, the battle starts! XD

#90 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 03:50 AM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Sep 16 2010, 06:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who's that supposed to b anyway? the character I mean

Sexy-no-jutsu/genderbent/female Eggman from the Sonic games.

#91 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:01 PM

So nice sis!! Wanna see you wearing the costume when you are done!! <3

#92 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:24 AM

10/6/10 9:17 PM

Finally, an actual bloggity blog entry! Tomorrow, I'm headed up West Virginia for my Uncle Don's funeral. It's not really sad because, well, I wasn't even aware that he existed sweatdrop.gif Oh, well.

And, by the way, what the heck? Yesterday, right before I went to bed, I checked the That Guy with the Glasses site, checking for a video that was due that day, but it wasn't there. Today, it was up, but, apparently, it was put up yesterday before I went and checked it, time difference considered. What.

Later.

Song of the Day: Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Bluble

AMV of the Day:

...What the heck? Why isn't the video showing? AND I WORKED SO HARD ON COPYING AND PASTING THE EMBED CODE, TOO!!

Edited by KonaKonaFan, 07 October 2010 - 02:27 AM.

#93 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:52 AM

WEEEE! Finally a post from my sis!! <3 <3
That thing with the vid...weird huh?

Edited by Sakura_1_, 07 October 2010 - 09:53 AM.

#94 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:58 PM

A female version of Dr. Robotnik eh? I think that could possibly work.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#95 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 12:06 PM

10/25/10 6:55 AM

I just had the worst dream I've had in a while. First thing you must know is that I have a little brother who's six. I love him to DEATH and would do almost anything for him.

Now, the dream. I was in third-world Africa, playing games with African schoolchildren. It was so fun, and the children's faces would light up like a lamp every time they won something. Well, a child told my little bro that a man (to be specific, Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club) wanted to see him in the bus. Thinking this was suspicious, I followed him. Inside, a man (and it was NOT Tamaki) grabbed my little bro and started raping him. I ran in bus to try to save him, but the guy took out a knife and stabbed my neck. There was a "SQUISH" sound and the dream ended.

This is especially a bad dream because, not only did it seem like a good one at first, but I just can't get my bro's terrified face out of my mind. No song and AMV today. I'm too traumatized.

Later.

#96 Snowheart001

Snowheart001

lolita bubbles

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Manhwa (the Korean manga), Reading, tv, Skiing, hunting, and just all over acting cazy are my faveret thing to do and some of my more recent hobbys are to make japanese food and sow some cute/cool things. <br />EX: Panda hats and Onigiri Plushes

Posted 25 October 2010 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ Oct 25 2010, 07:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just had the worst dream I've had in a while. First thing you must know is that I have a little brother who's six. I love him to DEATH and would do almost anything for him.

Now, the dream. I was in third-world Africa, playing games with African schoolchildren. It was so fun, and the children's faces would light up like a lamp every time they won something. Well, a child told my little bro that a man (to be specific, Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club) wanted to see him in the bus. Thinking this was suspicious, I followed him. Inside, a man (and it was NOT Tamaki) grabbed my little bro and started raping him. I ran in bus to try to save him, but the guy took out a knife and stabbed my neck. There was a "SQUISH" sound and the dream ended.

This is especially a bad dream because, not only did it seem like a good one at first, but I just can't get my bro's terrified face out of my mind. No song and AMV today. I'm too traumatized.

Later.

Oh My God! i would have woken up screaming if i had a dram like that! that is so sad! i hate dreams like that where you thinl it is a good one but then it turns out really bad! Do you need a hug? HEre i'll give you a hug. Yay i huged you! and now your looking at me weard!
Love you to death KonakonaFan!
!!!!!HEDGEHOG!!!!!

i do not own this hedgehog it is simply a picture i got off Google.

click me!!!

#97 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ Oct 25 2010, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Later.

Oh,my sis!! *gives you big hug and comforts you* Nightmares ruin or day! D: 

#98 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:18 AM

11/28/10 7:03 PM

AWWWW MAII GAAAAWWWW

Band shtuffs now:

First off, concert placements. I'm fourth chair. Pretty impressive for a freshman, eh?

And nowwww....for the main event....

MARCHING BAND HALFTIME SHOW!!!

I will miss thee.

....I am degraded to putting links instead of embedding the video.

LE SIGH.

Later.

Song of the Day: Rock and Roll by Jet Black Stare

AMV of the Day:
DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY

#99 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 03:38 AM

Hey! You guys!

Merry (early) Christmas!

Oh, and I'm looking for a new avatar. The fleur-de-lis is getting old. Suggestions?

Edited by KonaKonaFan, 19 December 2010 - 03:39 AM.

#100 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:19 PM

Merry Xmas, sis!! <3 <3
Your new ava...hm.. A BLUEBERRY PIE!! tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users