• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#50661 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:20 AM

I don't know. The "canon" of Naruto is so wonky now. The anime has one thing, the manga has another, and the light novels paint an even more different picture.
In the manga, Sasuke is very introverted even around his "wife." He always looks spaced out and just agrees just to shut people up.
In the light novels, they paint Sasuke as this very heartfelt guy who feel so guilty of all the turmoil he put his wife through.
In the anime, he is so apathetic to his own family that even when he is in town he takes steps to avoid them at all cost.
So, I don't know. Proenders will say all that all the pro-SS scenes are canon and all the scenes of proving Sasuke is apathetic is merely "interpretation and not to be taken seriously."
I don't even think the creators of the show want to admit canon anymore because they know it is one hell of a landmine to step on.
It is like Dragonball Super between the anime and manga. Which one has canon precedence? Noone will say. Anime industry has blurred the lines. Where once it was "manga is legit. Anime is a loose adaptation," now they don't want to say.

Yeah Chris Ragar is Hercule Satan. Majin Buu is also Kickvic.
Reuban Langdon is ISWV and so is Eric Vale (Future Trunks) who hates Sabat with a passion. According to Nick and some other people, there are even more Vic supporters in the VA crowd, but they are afraid to come out because they don't want to lose their job. Monica and the like keep saying that Vic had so much power in the anime industry but from the looks of it...it seems Sabat and Monica have a lot more power than Vic ever had. Especially Sabat. He seems to be so two faced that many VAs hate him too.
Sabat was even banned from a certain con after he was talking inappropriate sexual behavior around minors as well. No proof yet of this, but supposedly some people have it. I won't confirm or deny, but it would not surprise me.
From what they have shown these past few months, no...they don't like the fans. Especially if you disagree with them. They call you up and report you for harassment if you even say "Hey, Monica/Sabat, why do you call Vic a friend if you hated him so much?" They will come at you like spoiled brats arguing over a toy. Amanda Win Lee wished rape on a girl because she stood with Vic. This is how psychotic they have become. This is what SJW culture is. They preach love and tolerance while wishing rape and death on anyone who disagrees with them. Hell, Monica said she was all about "Women's rights," but then tells ACTUAL victims of rape that they are not real women because they sided with Vic instead of her.
It is just so....bad.
Marchi is insane too as she keeps straddling the line between legal and illegal and then mocks the system itself.
These people are worse than idiots...they KNOW what they are doing and are mocking the very system.
On twitter, Marchi threatens to kill Vic saying she wants his head and balls and says she wants him to suffer, but when asked "Is this twitter post about Vic?" She lies and says "I never said Vic's name here. kitten, we KNOW who you are talking about. The entire conversation knows. Stop lying. Stop being this disgusting human being that wants to bring harm to others and then acts like the victim and say "well, I was defending myself. You made me do it."
Why are some adults like this? Why are these adults so crazy that they refuse to own up to their own sadistic side? And then threaten death and rape on you when you say "I don't believe you any more." Their response: "Good. Hope you get raped and killed."
These people are NOT good people and their true colors come out when they face the cold hard truth that they are not gods on this earth.
They love the whole "Laws for thee, but not for me" retort. 

I think the worst part is when I show proof of these people being A-holes and they want to say that I am misconstruing their actions. "You're interpreting it wrong." They will say.
How can you construed Marchi saying "I want his head. I want his balls." These are the professionals? REALLY?! That's the difference. These people accuse Vic of evidence, but have NO proof, but the ISWV side shows the proof that these people hate you and we're told WE are the ones who are delusional.
I hate this world sometimes. I really do.

Wow my mind is blown now.
Good that Dante is with vic I mean reuben who plays Dante, so Eric hates Sabat interesting.
Sjw needs to die they're ruining everything. After hearing that especially that one thearting to kill vic I'm like da kitten.

#50662 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 14 August 2019 - 07:19 AM

I keep watching Brotherhood. Why is Naruto more popular? Fullmetal alchemist is better written. Better character development better heroes and villains. Better heroines.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#50663 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 07:53 AM

Hey, guys and gals, I've posted the final chapters of Mages of the North for this site. The entire beginning part of the story can be read on this site and I would love to hear some feedback from my fellow NS supporters since the story is supposed to recreate NaruSaku in a sense. 

#50664 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:31 AM

I keep watching Brotherhood. Why is Naruto more popular? Fullmetal alchemist is better written. Better character development better heroes and villains. Better heroines.

Agreed plus it's shorter to. Plus Izumi is a better teacher than Kakashi was.

#50665 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:06 PM

I keep asking that question and I have to say that...I am not really sure, but one thing is for certain is that Naruto is a cheap marketing ploy. It is not AS popular as you might think, they just use it everywhere thinking it is that popular. That is my guess. It is weird. Dragonball is the same, but I think that popularity is legit rather than idealistic.

It is kind of like news medias. Sure, they can tell some news, but most of it is hyper infalted. I think this is the Naruto popularity. It only seems super popular, but it really not as popular as you might think. Ruroni Kenshin is a far more successful shonen story wise and yet that gets no marketing. I was hoping My Hero Academia would kill Naruto off, but so far Naruto still has a small percentage of popularity.

I still am in belief someone sold their soul to the devil for Naruto to be as popular as it is because Naruto does everything wrong that other series would be black listed for and yet people still think it is great. Bleach got booed for all its fillers...Naruto got praised. Dragonball gets ridiculed for its ridiculous power-ups at times, Naruto gets praised. My Hero Academia gets criticized for reusing plot points over and over with new paint, Naruto gets praised for it.

Every other anime series will get people hammering on it for their mistakes, but when Naruto does it they call "great writing."
Literally, Kishimoto could take a dump on the page and people will say "OMG, Hinata is so amazing. This story is the best written ever."

The only way that could happen is if someone made a deal to some outworld god to manipulate the cosmos to make this story as popular as it was. It is like we were all in an Infinite Tsukuyomi and yet some of us are waking up from it.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 14 August 2019 - 03:57 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50666 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:18 PM

I keep asking that question and I have to say that...I am not really sure, but one thing is for certain is that Naruto is a cheap marketing ploy. It is not AS popular as you might think, they just use it everywhere thinking it is that popular. That is my guess. It is weird. Dragonball is the same, but I think that popularity is legit rather than idealistic.
It is kind of like news medias. Sure, they can tell some news, but most of it is hyper infalted. I think this is the Naruto popularity. It only seems super popular, but it really not as popular as you might think. Ruroni Kenshin is a far more successful shonen story wise and yet that gets no marketing. I was hoping My Hero Academia would kill Naruto off, but so far Naruto still has a small percentage of popularity.
I still am in belief someone sold their soul to the devil for Naruto to be as popular as it is because Naruto does everything wrong that other series would be black listed for and yet people still think it is great. Bleach got booed for all its fillers...Naruto got praised. Dragonball gets ridiculed for its ridiculous power-ups at times, Naruto gets praised. My Hero Academia gets criticized for reusing plot points over and over with new paint, Naruto gets praised for it.
Every other anime series will get people hammering on it for their mistakes, but when Naruto does it they call "great writing."
Literally, Kishimoto could take a dump on the page and people will say "OMG, Hinata is so amazing. This story is the best written ever."
The only way that could happen is if someone made a deal to some outworld god to manipulate the cosmos to make this story as popular as it was. It is like we were all in an Infinite Tsukuyomi and yet some of us are waking up from it.

Agreed Naruto is bs and yet do people make star wars comparison with obito and Madara cause they are literally Vader and the emperor only lamer.
Also marada is one of the worst villain. He's got no personality or emotion dude just sounds bored. Also just cause he's skilled doesn't make him good if you pile on what he can do cause every episode he's in no one touched or hurt him and I thought Birkin and nemesis and Simmons could take a pounding, but at least they all lost yet Naruto and his team never beat madara since he stupidly got turned into kaguya somehow.

#50667 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:26 PM

Agreed Naruto is bs and yet do people make star wars comparison with obito and Madara cause they are literally Vader and the emperor only lamer.
Also marada is one of the worst villain. He's got no personality or emotion dude just sounds bored. Also just cause he's skilled doesn't make him good if you pile on what he can do cause every episode he's in no one touched or hurt him and I thought Birkin and nemesis and Simmons could take a pounding, but at least they all lost yet Naruto and his team never beat madara since he stupidly got turned into kaguya somehow.

At least Madara was hyped up throughout the series so his ridiculous power actually mostly made sense, at least up until the whole Rinnegan and Sage Mode crap.

IIRC, Kishimoto even admitted that he didn't know how to kill Madara off because he made him SO extra powerful.

2e5.gif

#50668 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 05:04 PM

At least Madara was hyped up throughout the series so his ridiculous power actually mostly made sense, at least up until the whole Rinnegan and Sage Mode crap.
IIRC, Kishimoto even admitted that he didn't know how to kill Madara off because he made him SO extra powerful.

Right good set up horrible pay off cause episode after episode of them trying and failing to beat him got so old and got predictable when he walked it off like nothing. I heard that to and that's awful writing and why you don't pile on what he can do at least Ichigo beat aizen somewhat and natsu beat zeref, and even sora with xehanort and xehanort was pretty much winning the whole dark seeker saga and was beat in a non bs way.

#50669 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 07:36 PM

I was wishing the same actually. Still am now  :smile:

And on the whole double standard of other shonen stories, it really is an oddity. For the other series to get criticized for apparent flaws but Naruto gets a pass for many of them. I suppose that it probably boils down to, others series "don't have Hinata in them" :zaru: that's the only thing I can think of.  My Hero Academia, in my opinion executed many of the tropes Naruto was using FAR BETTER, but it is demonized for "recycled shonen fare", because Naruto did it first. Rurouni Kenshin delivered on the realistic aspects of war and the effects it has on people in a fuedal-Japan like world LONG before Naruto surfaced but Naruto is the bigger series for...... some reason. Dragon Ball DEFINED Naruto so anyone that rags on Dragon Ball but praises Naruto for being a masterpiece made by a god-like mind is either IGNORANT or completely hypocritical. Not even sure what the complaints about Bleach's filler arcs are for since Naruto's have WAY worse placement in the anime run compared to Bleach.

Again though my guess is that Naruto is all about "loving Hinata" for those that  seem to give Naruto a favorable distinction from other shonen series. The fact that the crack pairing that was pined for beyond any level of insanity came true is the only fuel for the fire of the series at this point

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 August 2019 - 11:53 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50670 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 15 August 2019 - 12:40 AM

Hmm, I think it's like Phantom_999 said it best guys on why Naruto gets praised, and as James said after it's done so many things that would get another Manga/Anime black listed for and yet people still think it is great.

And that is one word my friends just one Hinata.

Think about it the reason others seem to hate other anime but still praise the kitten out of Naruto is because the shy girl got the hero and not some violent kitten who in their eyes needs to die a painful death. 

Once again, Phantom_999 said it best.

The fact that the crack pairing that was pined for beyond any level of insanity came true is the only fuel for the fire of the series at this point.

Plus we know a Studio who has a big thing for Hinata is helping push the marketing.

#50671 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 06:45 AM

Naruto was on toonami. Fullmetal was on adult swim. One can been seen by anyone; especially kids. One can only be seen by teenagers or adults. Which do you think get more view therefor more popular? it's one of the reasons Boruto will never be as successful as it predecessor, it can't get into the same time slots that led Naruto to be as big as it was. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 15 August 2019 - 06:47 AM.

#50672 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 12:54 PM

I was wishing the same actually. Still am now  :smile:

And on the whole double standard of other shonen stories, it really is an oddity. For the other series to get criticized for apparent flaws but Naruto gets a pass for many of them. I suppose that it probably boils down to, others series "don't have Hinata in them" :zaru: that's the only thing I can think.  My Hero Academia, in my opinion executed many of the tropes Naruto was using with FAR BETTER, but it is demonized for "recycled shonen fare", because Naruto did it first. Rurouni Kenshin delivered on the realistic aspects of war and the effects it has on people in a fuedal-Japan like world LONG before Naruto surfaced but Naruto is the bigger series for...... some reason. Dragon Ball DEFINED Naruto so anyone that rags on Dragon Ball but praises Naruto for being a masterpiece made by a god-like mind is either IGNORANT or completely hypocritical. Not even sure what the complaints about Bleach's filler arcs are for since Naruto's have WAY worse placement in the anime run compared to Bleach.

Again though my guess is that Naruto is all about "loving Hinata" for those that  seem to give Naruto a favorable distinction from other shonen series. The fact that the crack pairing that was pined for beyond any level of insanity came true is the only fuel for the fire of the series at this point

That is probably the reason.

It is an even bigger double standard when many characters in the other series that are Hinata like are actually not as liked as Hinata herself. How? How is this madness even existing? Hell, like I have mentioned so many times in the past...Orihime is basically Hinata in Bleach form even going so far to have the exact same VA at least in english....and Orihime is nowhere near as popular as Hinata. They even wish Ichigo got with Rukia and not Orihime. The ONLY difference is Orihime is actually relevant to the plot and actually shows up in most of it.

Naruto is a unicorn.

Naruto:
Hate Naruto the main character*
Hate Sakura arguably the main heroine
Love Sasuke the rival and A-hole
Love Hinata the non-important side character and damsel

But they want NH and SS because...."The girls loved the guys."

*When I say "hate" I mean they don't really particularly like this character UNLESS he does something they want him to do such as "be with HInata," This is a fanbase that said they would hate Naruto with a passion if he didn't end up with Hinata.

Meanwhile, in other anime series.
Bleach:
Love Ichigo the main character
Love Rukia the main heroine
Hated Renji the rival A-hole
Hated Orihime the somewhat non-important side character and damsel

But they wanted IchiRuki...because "Ichigo and Rukia had a great connection."

Two series, both alike in dignity, and yet the fanbase is so opposite I cant seem to grasp it.

Name any Hinata like character in any other anime series and people will say "I don't really like her. She is too useless and pathetic," but Hinata is just tops.

Like, have I gone completely mad? How is this possible that Orihime and Hinata are two characters that are basically mirror images down to the same VA, big boobs, useless, and more and yet, Orihime is despised while Hinata is loved unconditionally?

Yes, I know Orihime is not as useless and pathetic as Hinata. She actually is more relevant, actually has useful abilities, and actually has an interesting story that is heartfelt with her brother and everything, but the point is that unlike Rukia who could handle herself and still be composed to the point of being insanely powerful, Orihime falls flat in comparison....and she is kind of an airhead.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 15 August 2019 - 04:59 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50673 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 01:49 PM

It is an even bigger double standard when many characters in the other series that are Hinata like are actually not as liked as Hinata herself. How? How is this madness even existing? Hell, like I have mentioned so many times in the past...Orihime is basically Hinata in Bleach form even going so far to have the exact same VA at least in english....and Orihime is nowhere near as popular as Hinata. They even wish Ichigo got with Rukia and not Orihime. The ONLY difference is Orihime is actually relevant to the plot and actually shows up in most of it.
Naruto is a unicorn.
Naruto:
But they want NS and SS because...."The girls loved the guys."
*When I say "hate" I mean they don't really particularly like this character UNLESS he does something they want him to do such as "be with HInata," This is a fanbase that said they would hate Naruto with a passion if he didn't end up with Hinata.
Bleach:
Two series, both alike in dignity, and yet the fanbase is so opposite I cant seem to grasp it.
Name any Hinata like character in any other anime series and people will say "I don't really like her. She is too useless and pathetic," but Hinata is just tops.
Like, have I gone completely mad? How is this possible that Orihime and Hinata are two characters that are basically mirror images down to the same VA, big boobs, useless, and more and yet, Orihime is despised while Hinata is loved unconditionally?
Yes, I know Orihime is not as useless and pathetic as Hinata. She actually is more relevant, actually has useful abilities, and actually has an interesting story that is heartfelt with her brother and everything, but the point is that unlike Rukia who could handle herself and still be composed to the point of being insanely powerful, Orihime falls flat in comparison....and she is kind of an airhead.

Plus orihime has the most broken power in bleach I mean she brought grimmjow arm back after it was destroyed like months later.

#50674 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 03:37 PM

There's a lot of manga that can be better that are shorter but done better than how Naruto was. Even Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, for their flaws, is better written. And I've talked to HalfDemonInuyasha about this before, and he said it best; people who hate Sakura are likely to like other tsundere girls in other anime and manga, which shows them to just be BIG hypocrites. But like THAT'S that much of a surprise from the Naruto fandom, though fandom is a strong word when it comes to the lunatics who have helped ruined this series all over the place.

#50675 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 05:04 PM

There's a lot of manga that can be better that are shorter but done better than how Naruto was. Even Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, for their flaws, is better written. And I've talked to HalfDemonInuyasha about this before, and he said it best; people who hate Sakura are likely to like other tsundere girls in other anime and manga, which shows them to just be BIG hypocrites. But like THAT'S that much of a surprise from the Naruto fandom, though fandom is a strong word when it comes to the lunatics who have helped ruined this series all over the place.

It is a unicorn.

Name anything the other anime have done from the good to the bad and watch as 99% of the time everyone mostly agrees with the general consensus. Look to Naruto and it is the exact opposite. They love all the things it does wrong, but hate all the things the series actually does right. Think about that. All the concepts and stuff that the series does right in terms of plot, writing, and even power set and people hate it, but all the stuff that is very ridiculous, very stupid, asspullish, and more the people praise it like Shakespeare came back from the dead and penned it himself.

It's like saying "I hate Lord of the Ring because it is a fantasy and I hate Medieval setting, but Game of Thrones is genius because it uses Medieval concepts in a fictitious way."

I don't get it. I just don't get it.

"I hate Renji because he is so abusive to Rukia, but Sasuke is just the tops."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 15 August 2019 - 05:05 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50676 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 05:07 PM

It is a unicorn.

Name anything the other anime have done from the good to the bad and watch as 99% of the time everyone mostly agrees with the general consensus. Look to Naruto and it is the exact opposite. They love all the things it does wrong, but hate all the things the series actually does right. Think about that. All the concepts and stuff that the series does right in terms of plot, writing, and even power set and people hate it, but all the stuff that is very ridiculous, very stupid, asspullish, and more the people praise it like Shakespeare came back from the dead and penned it himself.

It's like saying "I hate Lord of the Ring because it is a fantasy and I hate Medieval setting, but Game of Thrones is genius because it uses Medieval concepts in a fictitious way."

Tell me about it, man. It's really ri-goddamn-diculous in the long run and tends to piss me off. X_X

#50677 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 05:35 PM

It is a unicorn.

I'd take lord of the Rings over game of thrones.
When was renji ever abusive to rukia or are you using an example cause renji was never like that save when he first appeared.
Sasuke is the worst no matter what. Like him suddenly feeling regret for how he treated Sakura. If that was true he would have done that in shippuden after itachi died.

#50678 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 06:00 PM

Naruto is a unicorn.

Naruto:

But they want NS and SS because...."The girls loved the guys."

Bleach:

Hinata must win because Sakura can't win nor should win. That's all I get from it. Let's be honest, 99.999999999% percent of all praises to Hinata is all about how she should be Naruto's waifu and nothing else. You SEE and HEAR her fans saying that she is so strong, and determined and kind etc. etc. but do they ever LIST her accomplishments and feats besides, she was always there for Naruto?

Hinata is Strong? Well has she ever won a fight in the manga? Even in the anime I don't recall that she did much because if she did, I'd remember it, because such a momentous occasion with her breaking out of her shell and actually becoming an interesting character would be a plus for me. That I can't even remember what she did only speaks volumes that she was only there because the males in the animation team for Naruto got hard-ons for her and only wanted to draw her more. In the Three Tails Arc for instance, the excuse for her going along on the mission did not make sense because if she has refined chakra control akin to a medical ninja then by extension any Hyuga should suffice since since Gentle fist is the Clan's creation and specialty.

She is determined and strong willed? Since when has she shown to be determined to do anything unless it involves impressing Naruto or protecting Naruto to the exclusion of all other friends and family might I add. Not once have I recalled any fight that she involved herself had any reason beyond "N-Naruto-kun!!" Even in her fight with Neji, she was already on the brink of forfeiting had Naruto not said anything to her, which leads me to believe that if Naruto is not in the equation, she does NOTHING. I have already asked this before, had Hinata done anything when Pain Invaded? No? Only when Naruto was going to be captured, THEN she started fighting.

She is kind? Her sister lost her eyes and she all she wanted to do was knit a scarf for "her beloved" out of jealousy over a scarf he got from his dead mother as a memento of her. During the fight against against Tobi/Obito when Kiba drove himself into a tree branch she didn't care, but Naruto got kicked into the water and she is in panic mode. Forget that Kiba might have gotten a concussion, no, Naruto being kicked into a large Pond is something to worry about. Your teammate is not a blip on your radar to worry about. And again I reference my point on her so called "determination" for the rest of the argument. A "kind person" that is only kind to one individual and only concerns themselves with that individual is not kind at all.

Anyway my point is all these traits that her "fan" praise her to the heavens for don't exist because they ignore the context and reasoning for her actions. More than that, I have never seen them state Hinata is strong and kind unless it involves arguing for how she is Naruto's match made by god and was always intended to be his soulmate. if the conversation isn't about how she is perfect for Naruto, you wouldn't hear a peep of her strength, determination and kindness. Even when those are used to degrade Sakura by comparison, again that is only an extension of them wanting to justify how Hinata must get together with Naruto in their minds.

Moving on from that, WHY is there such a double standard for Hinata compared to other heroines for shipping purposes? It's simple really. No other  Shonen hero has had a tragic back story nor has a crush on the Heroine that wouldn't reciprocate his feelings and in fact showed outright disdain for the hero. Notice how if shipping is involved with the MC and the heroine in other shonen series it is more or less given general leeway despite having nay sayers that prefer other options. Even to this day, fans of Dragon Ball bemoan that Goku did not get together with Bulma instead of Chichi for instance. Despite Rukia being quite the tsundere herself, she is regarded as the best girl for Ichigo, bar none. Asta and Noelle's Dynamic from Black Clover is EXACTLY like Naruto and Sakura's yet Noelle does not get nearly as much kitten for it, likely because she was established as early as chapter 9 and 11 to have started falling for him and in general is very popular, having placed third two times in the popularity polls. In General, Heroines in Shonen series are generally accepted, if not out right loved shipping choices for the MCs in shonen series, but Sakura is the sole exception. The reason for this seemingly because Naruto had a crush on her and was over sympathized with for his backstory of being almost completely unloved and wanted affection, which Sakura did not give him and instead was gushing over the rival Naruto wanted to surpass at the beginning so "HOW DARE SHE!!??" I can't think of any other explanation for the difference in attitude between Sakura and other heroines or even tsunderes, or how Hinata is so popular compared to other shy demure girls that are not even given second thoughts.

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 August 2019 - 08:45 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50679 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 06:28 PM

Hinata must win because Sakura can't win nor should win. That's all I get from it. Let's be honest, 99.999999999% percent of all praises to Hinata is all about how she be Naruto's waifu and nothing else. You SEE and HEAR her fans saying that she is so strong, and determined and kind etc. etc. but do they ever LIST her accomplishments and feats besides, she was always there for Naruto?

Hinata is Strong? Well has she ever won a fight in the manga? Even in the anime I don't recall that she did much because if she did, I'd remember it, because such a momentous occasion with her breaking out of her shell and actually becoming an interesting character would be a plus for me. That I can't even remember what she did only speaks volumes that she was only there because the males in the animation team for Naruto got hard-ons for he and only wanted to draw her more. In the Three Tails Arc for instance the excuse for her going along on the mission did not make sense because if she has refined chakra control akin to a medical ninja then by extension any Hyuga should suffice since since Gentle fist is the Clan's creation and specialty.

She is determined and strong willed? Since when has she shown to be determined to do anything unless it involves impressing Naruto or protecting Naruto to the exclusion of all other friends and family might I add. Not once have I recalled any fight that she involved herself had any reason beyond "N-Naruto-kun!!" Even in her fight with Neji, she was already on the brink of forfeiting had Naruto not said anything to her, which leads me to believe that if Naruto is not in the equations she does NOTHING. I have already asked this question before Has Hinata done anything when Pain Invaded? No? Only when Naruto was going to be captured, THEN she started fighting.

She is kind? Her sister lost her eyes and she all she wanted to do was knit a scarf for "her beloved" out of jealousy over a scarf he got his mother as a memento of her. During the fight against against Tobi/Obito when Kiba drove himself into a tree branch she didn't care, but Naruto got kicked into the water and she is in panic mode, forget that Kiba might have gotten a concussion, No Naruto being kicked into a river is something to worry about. You teammate is not a blip on you radar to worry about. And again I reference my point on her so called "determination" for the rest of the argument. A "kind person" that is only kind to one individual and only concerns themselves with that individual is not kind at all.

Anyway my point is all these traits that he "fan" praise her to the heavens for don't exist because they ignore the context and reasoning for her actions. More than that, I have never seen them state Hinata is strong and kind unless it involves arguing for how she is Naruto's match made by god and was always intended to be his wife. if the conversation isn't about how she is perfect for Naruto, you wouldn't hear a peep of her strength, determination and kindness. Even when those are used to degrade Sakura by comparison, again that is only an extension of them wanting to justify how Hinata must get together with Naruto in their minds.

Moving on from that, WHY is there such a double standard for Hinata compared to compared to other heroines for shipping purposes? Simple really. No other  Shonen hero has had a tragic back story nor has a crush on the Heroine that wouldn't reciprocate his feelings and in fact showed outright disdain for the hero. Notice how if shipping is involved with the MC and the heroine in other shonen series it is more or less given general leeway despite having nay sayers that prefer other options. Even to this day, fans of Dragon Ball bemoan that Goku did not get together with Bulma instead of Chichi for instance, and despite Rukia being quite the tsundere herself, she is regarded as the best girl for Ichigo, bar none. Noelle and Asta's Dynamic from Black Clover is EXACTLY like Naruto and Sakura's yet Noelle does not get nearly as much kitten for it, likely because she was established as early as chapter 9 and 11 to start having started falling for him. In General, Heroines in Shonen series are generally accepted, if not out right loved shipping choices for the MCs in shonen series, But Saukra is the sole exception. The reason for this seemingly because Naruto had a crush on her and was over sympathized with for his backstory of being almost completely unloved and wanted affection which Sakura did not give him and instead was gushing over the rival Naruto wanted to surpass so "HOW DARE SHE!!??" I can't think of any other explanation for the difference in attitude between Sakura and other heroines or even tsunderes, or How Hinata is so popular compared to other shy demure girls that are not even given second thoughts.

Well said. I mean Hinata could murder little kids and use people in experiment and her fans would still praise her while Sakura would save a bunch of people and they'd still crap on her.
Funny tyrannt made a video series were Sasuke die to Haku and later in Chunin exams he's not around to see Hinata fight and she dies and not much has really changed with her dead.

#50680 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 01:03 AM

I'd take lord of the Rings over game of thrones.
When was renji ever abusive to rukia or are you using an example cause renji was never like that save when he first appeared.
Sasuke is the worst no matter what. Like him suddenly feeling regret for how he treated Sakura. If that was true he would have done that in shippuden after itachi died.

It is what I hear when people talk about Renji and Rukia getting together. Though Renji and Sakura have something in common...people judged them based on their first impressions.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users