Close
Photo

How many want Sakura to intervene?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Poll: How many of you people want Sakura to intervene in the fight? (45 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you want Sakura to intervene in the fight?

1. Yes, I do because she is my favourite character (4 votes [8.89%])

Percentage of vote: 8.89%

2. Voted Yes, because that will be the better thing for the manga (27 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

3. No, becasue I don't like her (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Voted No, because that will be unjustified to the manga and Naruto. (14 votes [31.11%])

Percentage of vote: 31.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:52 PM

Although I think I know which choice will get the max votes depending on the comments in the chapter 697 page, I will like to confirm.

Edited by lord287, 23 October 2014 - 12:52 PM.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#2 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:01 PM

Man,she won't intervene the fight.She will see them injured badly but she'll choose Naruto to heal first.Then OVA scene will come next.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#3 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:05 PM

Sakura could actually make a difference now with Naruto and Sasuke both down to their last legs. Question is whether she can make it in time or not.

I'm almost positive that the Valley of the End is going to see Kakashi and Sakura making an entry onto the scene in either the next chapter or the one following it. But this is a personal war of ideologies and old commitments between those two. For it to be interrupted would be perceived as an unjust intervention from outside forces. Naruto wants to defeat Sasuke on his own merit, not because he had help from teammates - that would be too easy for him.

#4 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:09 PM

Although I think I know which choice will get the max votes depending on the comments in the chapter 697 page, I will like to confirm.

I don't like those answers that you chose. It makes it sound that you want to prove something to the NS fanbase. 

#5 Arachnia

Arachnia

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:19 PM

I picked the second, but if the choice was this:
(No because i want a bigger NS moment somewhere after the battle ) i would picked thay right now its impossible for sakura to be there so its bad for the manga but still

#6 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:00 PM

It depends for me, if Naruto is slowly dying and Sasuke is still up then yes, if Sasuke is slowly dying and Naruto is up then no.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#7 Aslan

Aslan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Lots of things...

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:07 PM

I would like for Sakura to interfere, beat the crap out of sasuke, but I don't I want that to happen nor believe it is the right thing to do. Just let Sakura fans dream okay?

Anyway. No, she can't interfere. Naruto is staring death right in the face and she's who knows how far from the vote to even be presented with the oppurtunity. This is between them and let it be that. Like konan-sama said - ugly as it sounds - her role will most likely be to clean up the mess afterwards. Cue ova!

Edited by Aslan, 23 October 2014 - 02:10 PM.

f3a84606-2c3e-4f4e-8cce-14e0f2502fde_zps

#8 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:11 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Sakura punched the kitten outta Sasuke

#9 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:13 PM

Tbf I DO NOT want Sakura or anyone else to interfere in this fight. I want Naruto to beat Sasuke on his own, he is more than capable of doing so. If Naruto beats Sasuke with the help of others, we'll never hear the end of statements like  ''Sasuke is stronger than Naruto '' and " Naruto could only beat Sasuke because others helped him " and such.

I DO NOT want Naruto's victory to be made light of. This is one fight he has to win on his own.

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 23 October 2014 - 02:15 PM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#10 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:24 PM

C'mon, We all know that we want sakura to punch sasuke! :P

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#11 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:30 PM

This is like the hospital roof fight. And Sakura might have a flashback of Naruto's words then, one of the few times Naruto has ever been stern with her, saying that when they fought again she was to absolutely not interfere.

So she may choose to wait with Kakashi until they are finished, or they might make their way slowly to the battle site. Or she may say she'd like to intervene, in spite of Naruto's warning years before, but simply be unable to because she hasn't yet regained her strength.

Ultimately, though I think it will be touched on somehow that Kakashi and Sakura would like to intervene, I don't think they will. I think the only thing that might intervene now are the bijuu somehow. 

edit: And there is a lot of wiggle room here if the whole series is truly going to end or not in three chapters. Sasuke could take the bijuu and leave a beaten and empty naruto (who now has to search the world to find them again). Or if it is to end here, the bijuu could be the ones who do the TnJ and sway Sasuke back to the good side. 

#12 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:46 PM

I don't care.

It just doesn't matter to me anymore.

#13 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:52 PM

Tbf I DO NOT want Sakura or anyone else to interfere in this fight. I want Naruto to beat Sasuke on his own, he is more than capable of doing so. If Naruto beats Sasuke with the help of others, we'll never hear the end of statements like  ''Sasuke is stronger than Naruto '' and " Naruto could only beat Sasuke because others helped him " and such.

I DO NOT want Naruto's victory to be made light of. This is one fight he has to win on his own.

This is also my answer/

But i have this unreasonable nagging feeling that the stabbing genjutsu from Sasuke will become for REAL this time. that will surprise even Sasuke

#14 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:18 PM

Hell NO!!

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#15 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:47 PM

Don't get me wrong I want her to but.... 

I don't think she is. Let's admit it. Her character importance has been decreased since everything about Naruto/Sasuke is apparently more important than her. 

Or wait let's not admit it! Just remembered she punched Kaguya on the head! Maybe there is a chance??

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#16 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:48 PM

I sort of do and I don't.

On the one hand, I would love to see Sakura throw a haymaker that destroys Sasuke's jaw.

On the other, Naruto is supposed to be the most unpredictable ninja out there, a true prankster in his youth. In this situation, he should have something up his sleeve.

I guess I would be fine with one of those either way.

Or maybe have Naruto stand up, Sakura arrive there and they both punch Sasuke at the same time  :lulz:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#17 Kikuyu

Kikuyu

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:- 3 - not sure

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:08 PM

"I know there's nothing much I can do to stop this."  - Sakura

I sort of recall her last words before Sasuke had her on a genjutsu. It had me doubting if she'd ever take the initiative to make a run for it and pull off her once failed stunt back then. But then there's Kakashi to stop her and I bet Kishi woke her up earlier for a reason or that she's finally going to make her character resolve since we're nearing the final chapter. 

tumblr_n71ofgOGge1qenrnlo1_500.gif

"   "The moment of one’s confession, is the moment of another’s dumping" 
-Harima Kenji

#18 Harbour

Harbour

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing in pencil.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:51 PM

Personally i want Sakura to reach them and catch Sasuke's arm and say him: "I never let you kill him". 

Kishimoto gave her panels and information about Naruto and Sasuke fighting right before Sasuke made the killing blow. Yeah, he can make her sitting on her ass, waiting the outcome of the battle but if Kishimoto still has the drop of common sense, he makes her run to the location where Naruto and Sasuke fighting. Cause in the previous 690+ chapters Naruto became the dearest man for her (well, besides her parents). Kishi has no rights to spit on his own creation. So she will run towards them.

There are created two possibilities:

1)She arrives after Naruto using Bunshin to defeat Sasuke or Sasuke really kills Naruto (unlikely). Then she or heals Naruto, then Sasuke, or she revives him (also unlikely). What that mean? Everything starting from another SS bullsh** to the NS logical end.

2)She arrives before Sasuke hits Naruto.

And based on the previous scene where Sakura wasn't afraid to cut off Naruto's body to save him, Kishimoto (again if he still has the common sense) dont let he stands immobile staring on how Sasuke kills Naruto. He make her intervene and stop Sasuke. Dont know how - by crushing him down with powerful punch, or by tanking his attack with her body. But she will intervene. 

I prefer this possibility cause:

1)I simply want Sakura to overcome herself, and see how she beat the kitten from Uchiha;

2)That gives much more chances on sudden understanding of her true feelings, and more chances on confession and NS logical end.

Edited by Harbour, 23 October 2014 - 05:55 PM.

#19 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:54 PM

NO.

I don't want sakura to intervene this fight.

#20 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:41 PM

If sakura goes in to save naruto and clobber Sasuke just once, that would be neat.

But its very possible, because they are not that far away, and we don't know exactly when sakura awoke and what happened in the current situation of naruto vs sasuke timespan wise when sakura wokeup.

But naruto is out of energy and sasuke drained his chakra so the only event is either:

1. Naruto acts quickly and saves himself

2. Naruto is saved by Sakura/Kakashi.

Sasuke being in such a weakned state should by all means be vulnerable to Sakura and kakashi at their current levels.

If it is a setup for an OVA like moment that would be neat though.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users