• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#41 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:reading books and manga, watching anime, writing my own fictional story based on anime, and study :)

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:12 AM

does it looks like a little bit of kakashi's hairstyle? but it looks good on naruto  :thumb:

#42 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:28 AM

I've always believed Sakura would grow her hair out again after a time-skip. It's better short for now, but I'm sure she'll have long hair again by the time she's a jonin or Naruto's Hokage. I dunno, but I just always thought that.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#43 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:58 PM

I probably will shoot myself in the foot, but I think Kishi is trying to be sneaky with Sakura's hair.  Why are her bangs covering her forehead while the rest of her hair is still the same length, and why in the middle of a war all of a sudden?  Before the latest battle, her hair was still tidy.  It was only AFTER she got her seal and became separated from Naruto that her hair got messy.

I just keep having this niggling feeling that something is going to happen soon, with Naruto noticing Sakura's hair and forehead...

Of course, I shouldn't get excited BUT I CAN'T HELP IT.  If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong.  But if it does happen, well, 2014 will be an interesting year.  :lol:

#44 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:07 PM

^Me too. :P

I don't think he would've bothered to change her design unless there was a reason.

ナルサク

#45 Lodus

Lodus

l

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:28 AM

I probably will shoot myself in the foot, but I think Kishi is trying to be sneaky with Sakura's hair.  Why are her bangs covering her forehead while the rest of her hair is still the same length, and why in the middle of a war all of a sudden?  Before the latest battle, her hair was still tidy.  It was only AFTER she got her seal and became separated from Naruto that her hair got messy.

I just keep having this niggling feeling that something is going to happen soon, with Naruto noticing Sakura's hair and forehead...

Of course, I shouldn't get excited BUT I CAN'T HELP IT.  If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong.  But if it does happen, well, 2014 will be an interesting year.  :lol:

Honestly, I thought of that one page before I read your comment. And I think it'll have something to do with the highly anticipated forehead scene.. omg the feels are killing me softly!!

tumblr_m6t2spSzKA1qgxo0po1_500.gif

#46 Adept-eX

Adept-eX

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:00 PM

I remember that someone posted this on the forums:

tumblr_inline_mrzy26amFJ1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mrzxtepC9K1qz4rgp.png

I doubt that something like that could happen, but if that occurs it would be the best! The girl would retain that vibe of her short haired look but with a twist, showing her evolution as character... beside the hair clip would give her a Kushina-like vibe  :lol:

#47 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:32 AM

I personally prefer Sakura's hair to be long, cause it's beautiful that way. However the odds of that happening are slim, since she always seemed hell bent on keeping it short. I do wish that if her hair was still short, it would be like it was in episode 311 in the bathhouse. Her hair looked  amazing, since it was short, but longer than normal ending and inch or two past her shoulders.

http://images6.fanpo...45-1280-720.png

Edited by redrose3443, 14 May 2014 - 10:33 AM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#48 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:46 PM

Whatever, however Sakura chan is, she always looks cute ^_^. Long hairs or short hairs either look good on her ^_^

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#49 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 27 May 2014 - 07:02 AM

OOOOO PIXIE CUT PIXIE CUT PIXIE CUUUUUT

something like this!

sakura_s_cute_pixie___revision_by_blackd

i mean no symbolic reason it would just be cute

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#50 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:05 AM

Lol xD at the pixie cut

Sakura will look cute no matter what <3 I would totally love it to grow out maybe a little more though.

Maybe this time for Naruto..? x3

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#51 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:29 AM

I think she looks better with short hair idk why it fits her better but now it's reaching past her shoulders.

eh10ut.jpg

#52 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:25 PM

same as part 1..

2ivn2tv.jpg

#53 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:39 AM

long-medium idk why longer, just have to find out

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#54 Kurama

Kurama

Unforgettable

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Heaven & Earth.

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:42 PM

One of the things I like about Sakura is her short hair.

#55 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:46 PM

short like the early in part 2 or a bit long until her shoulder like recent style. Idk, it suits her better and it is one of the reason why I adore her.

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#56 Guest_AyanCC_*

Guest_AyanCC_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:25 AM

I think it will end with her having it in between long and short.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sakura

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users