47 replies to this topic

#41 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 28 April 2020 - 12:23 PM

My hubby finished the game. What a great and pleasant entertainment! We thoroughly enjoyed it.

Both CloudxTifa or CloudxAerith works in their own way. Both are relatable and has its own charm. Best of all, Tifa x Aerith respect each other and they have great interaction throughout the game.

My personal preference is CloudxTifa. I like the fact that every time Cloud was unconscious, it's Tifa's face that's always be the first for him to see. Subtle. Both have difficulty expressing their feelings with one another (childhood friends inertia), and their happiness was subtly hinted by people surrounding them. People can definitely relate on so many levels. That someone you've yearned for the longest time (you went to become soldier to impress her), you haven't seen each other for years, and she's now blooming and standing right in front of you. Able to take care of herself, much more mature than you'd ever be, and can cool you off when you're at your fury. They start the story in the game with 'distance' between them. The author subtly hint this in so many of their interactions... That one empty chair between them. That space they have when they converse in the room. And I'm glad that (depending on your choices in the game), you'll get to see the distance slowly but surely diminishing.

With CloudxTifa, It's for those who believe love in history. You often ask yourself, would things be different if you have the courage to express your feelings for her?

I can also see the appeal of CloudxAerith. It works too. And it has its reasons. Someone that suddenly pops up in your journey. Your interaction may be short, but left so many impressions. Would things be different if you spend time longer? Or meet her sooner in your journey?

Well, regardless of the love triangle department, the whole universe and story is awesome! Looking forward to the next installment.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#42 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 29 April 2020 - 06:39 AM

Welp, prepare yourselves for tears in the following installments because anyone who thought that there was a minute chance that Aerith was going to somehow survive this time around because of the ending, Kitase just crushed your dreams.

Edited by Kagomaru, 29 April 2020 - 06:40 AM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#43 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 April 2020 - 09:57 AM

Welp, prepare yourselves for tears in the following installments because anyone who thought that there was a minute chance that Aerith was going to somehow survive this time around because of the ending, Kitase just crushed your dreams.

It may be a remake but they're still following the plot of the original so I knew Aerith will eventually die. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#44 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 07:17 PM

Yeah same here. Gotta say though I personally love the expansions in the plot and the what they added in the story so far. Not sure if everyone feels the same though.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#45 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 29 August 2020 - 01:28 AM

Yeah same here. Gotta say though I personally love the expansions in the plot and the what they added in the story so far. Not sure if everyone feels the same though.

Don't worry. You're not alone. I'm very happy with the expansions in the plot too.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#46 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 August 2020 - 05:49 PM

Good to hear, because I hear debates here and there about whether or not the remake is better than the original or even if the plot expansion was even necessary.

Edited by Phantom_999, 29 August 2020 - 05:49 PM.

#47 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 09 September 2020 - 01:15 AM

IMO, it would feel really strange if we did all of those thigns with the destiny ghosts just for everything to happen in the exact same way it did before. So I can't help but think that there is a catch here.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#48 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:32 PM

It won’t happen exactly the same most likely, but major events won’t be altered

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Final Fantasy, square enix, Cloud Strife, Tifa Lockhart, Sephiroth, Aerith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users