2627 replies to this topic

#1561 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:29 PM

Top 3 in the famlily of the Greymons is...

VictoryGreymon

http://digimon.wikia.../VictoryGreymon

victorygreymon_by_erisson97-d5ck9w1.png

VictoryGreymon is a Dragon Man Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Victory Greymon". A subspecies of WarGreymon, whose body is clad in armor of the super-metal "Chrome Digizoid", it easily wields its gigantic crushing sword "Dramon Breaker", and is the "Dragon Warrior of Heroes" that fights against its opponents with unique sword techniques. In addition, VictoryGreymon possesses an evolutionary code that differs from Digimon that were naturally born in the Digital World, and it is thought that it is a Digimon that digivolved from a Digi-Egg that was produced due to artificial data intervention.[3]

This digimon could be one the most powerful digital Monsters by being a god, but the fandom got confuse by the VictoryGreymon of the Manga named Digimon Next because in that story he was another type of Victory Greymon, so it just another normal member of the family of the Greymon.

Still VictoryGreymon is most powerful than top 5 and 4. His amour and sword are made Chrome Digizoid hardest metal of the Digiworld, so if the Sword of K. Greymon hits V. Greymon's, Kaiser Greymon sword will break. Not just that Victory Greymon has an attack call Victory Charge that reflects the opponent's attack.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#1562 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 10:52 AM

Nope is a old one his debut was in 2002 and in the anime was in Digimon frontier.

Ah. I don't remember him from Frontier :D

#1563 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 04:14 PM

Ah. I don't remember him from Frontier :D

It was suppose to be Agunimon Mega level, but the writers decided to put him in a movie.

Well guys the next member of the family of Greymon in top 2 is...

Wargreymon X

http://digimon.wikia...wiki/WarGreymon

WarGreymon X is a Dragon Digimon and a carrier of the X-Antibody whose name and design are derived from "War Greymon". The strongest dragon warrior whose body is clad in armor of the super-metal "Chrome Digizoid", it is the ultimate form of Greymon-species Digimon. Though it differs from the gigantic figure seen in Greymon-species Digimon, and has the form of a Man-type, it has rapidly improved its speed and power, and it is likely impossible to defeat it with the attacks of an Ultimate Digimon. The "Dramon Killers" equipped to both of its arms exhibit immense power against Dramon-type Digimon, while simultaneously being double-edged swords that put its own life at great risk. Also, when the shells equipped on its back unite into one, they become the "Brave Shield", which is a shield of the strongest toughness. It is said that the moment that a true hero among veteran warriors awakens to its own mission, it digivolves into WarGreymon. Due to the X-Antibody, and because of its mission as a true hero, it must have 100% success in battle. It has imparted the strongest toughness of the "Brave Shield" to the "Dramon Killers", leading to it possessing perfected equipment of unified offense and defense. Due to its fighting style, in which it instantly plunges into the heart of the enemy with the vernier it has equipped to its back, which boast explosive acceleration at the expense of it being able to fly for extended periods, it has certainly become the strongest form of land combat Digimon, a "Land War Hero

16123910_1846411815644854_50347004483768

Many fans would think that Victory Greymon would be the strongest, but Wargreymon X's profile says it everything.

Who will be in the Top 1?

#1564 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 11:15 PM

Top 1 who is the most powerful Greymon of all as video said?

ZeekGreymon 

http://digimon.wikia...iki/ZekeGreymon

ZekeGreymon is a Cyborg Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Sieg (pronounced /ziːk/Deu: Victory) Greymon". It is a form obtained when the legendary Digimon bestowed the "Digivolution" upon a MetalGreymon that sought perfect victory. Its body armor, bestowed by the legendary Digimon, is solid, virtual super-metal called Chrome Digizoid, and the armor acquired even further heights and became a body of "Gold Digizoid", which emits high-class golden radiance simply due to its dazzle. As its defensive power is immense and lightweight, its movements are surprisingly more agile than it appears from its heavy armor. It possesses combat strength of a high, all-round potential.[5]

This Greymon is protected by Chrome Digizoid, but not just any Chrome Digizoid is Gold Digizoid. This Golden armor looks like heavy, but is light, his speed,his defense, his attack is absolute. So i the sword V.Greymon and Emperor Greymon  will break if hits the armor the  Dramon Killers of Wargreymon X will break too and AncientGreymon is too slow.

This top is thanks to Re: Word D, his video was popular that he will do a Top 5 of Garurumon Family.

#1565 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 05:23 PM

Ah the New subspecies of Wargreymon that was made recently to celebrate the anniversary of Digimon?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1566 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:19 AM

Ah the New subspecies of Wargreymon that was made recently to celebrate the anniversary of Digimon?

Looks like he didn't make it , but i was surprise with his new Top 5 of Garurumon family. I think should have been there Blitz Greymon though his Red Chrome Digizoid would enough to stay in the top?

This top will interesting and never thought that a Garurumon would be so OP, let see what happen .

Top number 5 in the family of the Garurumon, Blitz Greymon didn't make it but...

Cress Garurumon

Cresgarurumon.jpg

https://wikimon.net/Cres_Garurumon

As a final form of Garurumon, it is a subspecies of Metal Garurumon which has become humanoid, unlike Z'd Garurumon, a fellow final form. It is clad in armor made of golden Chrondigizoit which deflects attacks, and specializes in swordplay wielding the "Kijū Engetsutou" as its weapon.

It unleashes its "Jūrou Daikaiten", where it spins its entire body and attacks the opponent while turning into a blade, as well as "Geki: Hyougetsuga", in which it molds the Kijū Engetsutou into countless forms using ice, and then hurls it at the opponent, as its techniques.

Cress Garurumon made it. This Digimon has a new variation of a new metal Golden Chron Digizoid in armor allowing deflecting the opponent's attacks.

#1567 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:20 AM

ah okay

#1568 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:33 AM

Top 4.

Metal Garurumon.

http://digimon.wikia.../MetalGarurumon

200px-Metalgarurumon3.jpg

MetalGarurumon is an Android Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Metal Garurumon". It is the final form of Garurumon and the ultimate form of Garurumon-species Digimon,[8] and powered itself up by metallizing almost its entire body. Not only has it retained its natural keenness when it underwent metallization, but it can also pulverize the opponent with the countless weapons concealed throughout its body, whose number is rivaled by those of MegaGargomon, the high-temperature counterpart to the low-temperature MetalGarurumon.[9] It radiates invisible lasers from the four Laser Sights on its snout, and because it is able to analyze the targets before it using all of its sensors, such as infrared rays and X-rays, it is impossible to escape MetalGarurumon even when among the darkness outside of its field of vision. Also, it can release beam-shaped wings from the arms extending from its back, allowing it to fly about the Net Space at extremely high speed.[10]

Zeek Garurumon could have more weapons and superiors sensors, but doesn't have a factor that make Metal Garurumon, Metal Wolf 

Claw this attack, Spews cold air at absolute zero that completely freezes everything, and instantly brings the victim's vital functions to a halt, so Zeek Garurumon doesn't have weapons and can freeze Cress Garurumon armor(Hey bud remember SS reference about absolute Zero. 

#1569 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:13 PM

I think Samudramon is becoming another favourite of mine  :happy:

[post='http://digimon.wikia...wiki/Samudramon'][/post]

#1570 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:52 PM

I think Samudramon is becoming another favourite of mine  :happy:

[post='http://digimon.wikia...wiki/Samudramon'][/post]

I believe you have it in cyber sluthe this Digimon is one of my favorite too. He is one who absorb antibody X generation.

#1571 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:53 PM

News about D tri.

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=GkW9r5MqEHA

#1572 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 12:03 AM

soooooooo......... October?

#1573 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 12:54 AM

soooooooo......... October?

Officially September 30, So do you have Gaiuomon  on Cyber Sleuth?

#1574 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 07:56 AM

Okay.

#1575 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 12:07 PM

Here is the trailer:

#1576 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:03 PM

Officially September 30, So do you have Gaiuomon  on Cyber Sleuth?

not yet I haven't even done my New Game + yet but I will. I'm thinking on a strategy to beat Leopardmon because I was stuck on him before I finished the Story. My only disappointment with Cyber Sleuth on that note was that the Digital world was not even featured till the VERY last act

#1577 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 09:46 PM

Here is the trailer:

That's it ? Just some steam between Tai and Yamato >.<

#1578 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 02 June 2017 - 09:56 PM

Right? This is Kari's movie...I want her, not them lol

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#1579 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 11:12 PM

not yet I haven't even done my New Game + yet but I will. I'm thinking on a strategy to beat Leopardmon because I was stuck on him before I finished the Story. My only disappointment with Cyber Sleuth on that note was that the Digital world was not even featured till the VERY last act

I have not bit the game XD, but I thought  they were in the Digiworld when they know sexy Alphamon XD. You know if Cyber Sleuth is getting popular possible they will get into the Digital World any other game. 

As result you have there Omegamon.

Right? This is Kari's movie...I want her, not them lol

What about Ophanimon Fallen Mode?

Oh man this getting sad again.

#1580 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 03 June 2017 - 05:00 AM

I have not bit the game XD, but I thought  they were in the Digiworld when they know sexy Alphamon XD. You know if Cyber Sleuth is getting popular possible they will get into the Digital World any other game. 

As result you have there Omegamon.

What about Ophanimon Fallen Mode?

Oh man this getting sad again.

I wanna see Kari...not her digimon...lol

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users