91 replies to this topic

#1 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:41 AM

I was looking all over for this post but, no one has a naruto appreciation thread up yet lol. so, I figured I would make one. I mean he is the main character lol. I'm not sure how to start this kind of thread. so, naruto fans UNITE!!! lol. I like how naruto never gives up on anything.

Attached Files

#2 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:42 AM

Naruto is like an anime/manga version of me. He is always my favourite character.

#3 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:43 AM

Where is the Ino appreciation thread?

#4 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:44 AM

Where is the Ino appreciation thread?

Probably nowhere. Why don't you make one?

#5 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:46 AM

http://www.narusaku....ead#entry482682     here it is.

#6 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:47 AM

Probably nowhere. Why don't you make one?

Too lazy plus someone has made one from last year.

Tank Kew <3

#7 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:48 AM

Naruto is great, but he isn't perfect. I like his attitude on things and his morals... And on top of that I love how adorable his eyes are in Part 1 of the series <3 Can never get over it.

I also like how he can change people's views on things positively. He's a loyal, goofy, guy and totally gonna become hokage one day!!

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#8 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:49 AM

Naruto is sexy.

#9 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:50 AM

Naruto is sexy.

Don't get carried away now lol

#10 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:51 AM

I like how when he cares for his friends he truly cares for them.  I like naruto's personalitry he seems so forgiving, and kind. a pure heart of gold.i personally think he's cute. part 1, part 2, and the movie picture. does anyone know what the movie'll be about?

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 19 September 2014 - 01:55 AM.

#11 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:53 AM

I like how when he cares for his friends he truly cares for them. I mean waw if I had a friend who acted like sasuke I'd be like "you can die for all I care" lol. I like naruto's personalitry he seems so forgiving, and kind. a pure heart of gold.

Like Hinata... :3

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

#12 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:03 AM

I wonder how naruto, and sakura would react if they saw this site, and all the narusaku shippers', and stuff? lol.

#13 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:14 AM

I wonder how naruto, and sakura would react if they saw this site, and all the narusaku shippers', and stuff? lol.

Naruto will be like: Well I've always loved Sakura from the beginning and I'm hoping I end up with her its just that they're some Sasuke issues her and I need to talk about later on.

Sakura will be like: I'm slowly starting to fall for Naruto even though he doesn't realize it but he's the only one that treats me well its just there is a problem with Sasuke and I don't know how I should deal with this?

#14 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:22 AM

Like, if they saw it together? I think they'd be curious. And scared. 

But if they saw it individually, they'd probably scroll through it like crazy xD

#15 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:26 AM

lol cool

#16 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:29 AM

We got the queen at last we got the Knight.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#17 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:35 AM

I wonder what next week's manga chapter'll be about.of course remember naruto saying the next time him, and sasuke fight they would both die.so, I don't know what to expect from kishi's work anymore

#18 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:35 AM

Don't get carried away now lol

Jealous because Naruto's sexy, and you're not?

#19 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 04:01 AM

Jealous because Naruto's sexy, and you're not?

Oh please you really don't know how I really look lol

#20 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:06 AM

Naruto Uzumaki has got to be one of the most influential and raw characters I've ever seen. His attitude and his never give up attitude is actually his most greatest qualities. Definitely my favorite characters.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users