195 replies to this topic

#161 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 07:26 PM

So, I wonder if Konohamaru(or Naruto for that matter) knows the truth about Bolt and Sarada's teammate?

#162 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 07:30 PM

So, I wonder if Konohamaru(or Naruto for that matter) knows the truth about Bolt and Sarada's teammate?

I think they do and probably don't care

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#163 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 07:33 PM

I think they do and probably don't care

I'm thinking they may not and that it forms the core of the plot for the movie. It is an opportunity to explain why Orochimaru is not in prison and why Yamato gets stuck watching him. The fact that it's the only thing the one shot hides (and has Mitsuki narrate) suggests he'll be a significant part of the the plot.

Well, it'll be a chance to screw up that explanation anyway.

It's something that demands an explanation, but I get the feeling I'll be sorry I asked.

#164 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 07:41 PM

I'm thinking they may not and that it forms the core of the plot for the movie. It is an opportunity to explain why Orochimaru is not in prison and why Yamato gets stuck watching him. The fact that it's the only thing the one shot hides (and has Mitsuki narrate) suggests he'll be a significant part of the the plot.

Well, it'll be a chance to screw up that explanation anyway.

It's something that demands an explanation, but I get the feeling I'll be sorry I asked.

From the spoilers I got 

Mutsuki's true parentage will be revealed in the end for a moment of comic relief where Salad wonders if Orochimaru was the mom or the father

#165 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:05 PM

From the spoilers I got 

Mutsuki's true parentage will be revealed in the end for a moment of comic relief where Salad wonders if Orochimaru was the mom or the father

I haven't seen any spoilers and I'm just speculating, so I'll take your word for it.

Oh well, I was right about one thing: I'm already sorry I asked.

#166 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:43 PM

Well, if it's being treated as comic relief, then I dont see any conflict coming from Mitsuki being Orochimaru's son.

Plus if Oro sent him to the village with ulterior motives, he would have keep his parentege a secret

#167 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:53 AM

https://40.media.tum...kdt3oo1_500.jpg

Bolt transforms into Sakura. :roll:

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#168 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:04 AM

Bet he wishes that Sakura was his mom.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#169 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:21 AM

Bet he wishes that Sakura was his mom.

Not after gaiden he doesn't.

#170 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:38 AM

I don't know, it's like they are going out of their way to make it as stupid as possible. Does not one single voice of reason exist in there? Is there no one that says: "Say...this sounds like a bad idea, maybe we shouldn't do this."

I know one of this cites biggest downers (if not the biggest) of this series and even I didn't think it get this stupid. Why on earth does member 3 of the team have to have a connection to anybody? Why not keep it simple and make some random ninja.

Not to mention the bios just crapping on everything. We never see Hinata do any of the stuff her bio says (at least we saw Naruto accomplish his deeds) and did it say Sakura came from an elite family as well? Did I read that right and if so, isn't that a direct contradiction of the entire idea behind her character?

Next gen stuff often suffer from being too dependent on the source material, but I cannot recall ever seeing a train wreck this bad. There is not one single original thought or character that is put into the next generation. Talk about phoning it in.

It's like they are deliberately trying to make it as worst as possible. Full destruction to see how far they can go with it.

Edited by Nostradamus, 05 August 2015 - 01:58 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#171 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:59 AM

Wait, was there an extra chapter to this?

#172 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:40 AM

Shonen kid has similar design with their parent. That is nothing new.
Burito is a naruto clone is inevitable as the other kids.

#173 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:57 AM

wait i thought its a ONE-SHOT

why are they adding more junk? or is this from something else..? where is this from?

I just skimmed through this thing so i might be wrong..

but how come the description of his teammates is ENTIRELY about their parents.

don't they have some kind of personality? something that makes them distinct without needing to present who their parents are?? I thought they were introducing the NEW GENERATION KIDS... why are they summarizing the feats of the parents instead lol. is that all they are made of?

how about some honest descriptions of the person itself..like perhaps:

Boruto, the brat who likes shortcuts and cheating instead of winning.. his friends actually talks behind him...

Sarada the girl who looks like her father whose wearing her mother's clothes whose dream is to become a hokage in attempt to make the "fans" nostalgic and kitten

and me... Mizuki something, i am irrelevant and just here for kittens and giggles... just to fill up the 3-man cell team. oh i am living carefree and stretch my body like Luffy (as my mangaka can't make a better story than One Piece)even tho my old man killed the granpa of my teacher who happens to be the previous hokage and has traumatized the parents of my teammates.. tee-heee

Edited by dejavu, 09 August 2015 - 04:18 AM.

#174 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:50 AM

http://narutobase.ne...ad.php?t=676094

Here`s the full chapter to the image that redrose posted

#175 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 05:24 AM

Oh good it was that Sasuke grown up chapter not a second chapter of boruto sd.

#176 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 05:27 AM

Wait Sasuke really has basically become jiraiya. I thought that was kakashi's job.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 August 2015 - 05:27 AM.

#177 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:47 PM

Naruto sleeps on the couch? I just read the MS chapter, turns out Hinata seems very much a house maid, and the Hokage has been demoted to the couch...what a loving family...Oh and Himiwari is a Yandere, no wonder they chose Souri to voice her, she did do an excellent job as one in that highly dissapointing anime that ended up being about incest.

Edit: Wrong post this thread is about the one parter that intentionally mocks the manga and not the one parter that unintentionally does it.

Edited by harry4e, 13 August 2015 - 01:50 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#178 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 03:46 AM

Naruto sleeps on the couch? I just read the MS chapter, turns out Hinata seems very much a house maid, and the Hokage has been demoted to the couch...what a loving family...Oh and Himiwari is a Yandere, no wonder they chose Souri to voice her, she did do an excellent job as one in that highly dissapointing anime that ended up being about incest .

Edit: Wrong post this thread is about the one parter that intentionally mocks the manga and not the one parter that unintentionally does it.

You meant Ore no Imouto? Well what did you expect with a name like that, honestly?

Edited by Nar123, 16 August 2015 - 04:38 AM.

#179 sakuraxuzumaki

sakuraxuzumaki

Strength of a Hundred Seal

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Sailor Moon, SnK, Bleach, Wolfs Rain, GoT, LOTR, NANA, shopping, tea, talking, and making friends

Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:30 AM

http://narutobase.ne...ad.php?t=676094

Here`s the full chapter to the image that redrose posted

Thanks Namikaze~

Is this just comedic relief skit? Cause peeing on sasuke uchiha seems rather >>;

🌸🍜 "I leave my son in your care"- Minato 🍜🌸

ma8n4l.jpg

#180 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 16 August 2015 - 07:25 AM

pee....wat...n o

0 user(s) are reading this topic