LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:12 PM

You know what is so kitten hilarious about the comparison.? Kishi is a Toriyama fawning fanboy that he tried to imitate Toriyama's work for 15 years and he's the complete opposite as his Idol. How Toriyama treats his female cast totally the opposite. Bulma was able to get over her first love and does not become a fawning Vegetta fangirl. Infact she scolds and berates Veggeta , which Sakura can never do to Sasuke. This is where he failed with SS. As for NH, he stole Chichi's design and copied it onto Hinata. Where Kishi failed with NH is because GokuXChi is more like a NS family.

Dude I know like someone told me that NaruHina is the Naruto version of Goku x ChiChi and SasuSaku is the Naruto Version of Vegata x Bulma. 

I was like are you High?? Chichi doesn't sit back at let Goku do what he pleases she calls out on the kitten he does, and Bulma doesn't let Vegata take advantage of her. Further more Vegata doesn't stay away from his family granted he is training yes, but he's not like on some 12 year soul searching BS journey. The only thing Hinata has that's even close to ChiChi is their designs are similar that's it. ChiChi superseeds Hinata by leeps and bounds and the same thing can be said about Vegata he could literally One shot Sasuke not even a fight just a One shot. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#142 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:09 PM

What's the one piece reference? I'm not reading the one shot, so can someone tell me?

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#143 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:37 PM

What's the one piece reference? I'm not reading the one shot, so can someone tell me?

Boruto compares Mitsuki`s stretching abilities to Monkey D. Luffy

#144 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:02 PM

Dude I know like someone told me that NaruHina is the Naruto version of Goku x ChiChi and SasuSaku is the Naruto Version of Vegata x Bulma. 

I was like are you High?? Chichi doesn't sit back at let Goku do what he pleases she calls out on the kitten he does, and Bulma doesn't let Vegata take advantage of her. Further more Vegata doesn't stay away from his family granted he is training yes, but he's not like on some 12 year soul searching BS journey. The only thing Hinata has that's even close to ChiChi is their designs are similar that's it. ChiChi superseeds Hinata by leeps and bounds and the same thing can be said about Vegata he could literally One shot Sasuke not even a fight just a One shot. 

Exactly, Chi, that's how I feel too! If anything, Sakura's more like Chi Chi and Karin's more like Bulma if Naruto is Goku and Sasuke is Vegeta. X-D

#145 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:09 PM

answer

*sigh*

Dear Kishimoto,

Your manga taught me so much. For instance, consequences are for chumps and if I can spin a sob story or engage in a little good behavior (no matter how self-serving)there is no limit to the atrocities I can commit.

I understand that even if I experiment on a town's residences, organization and armed insurrection against that town, and convince a member of town to commit treason and flee so that I may harvest his abilities in pursuit of destroying that town, that I still may have a kid who gets to be on a team of that same town. I also know that my teacher being the grandson of a guy I personally killed, one teammate being of the daughter of the guy who I enticed to flee (so I could get his eyes), and the other being of the Hokage will be no impediment to this.

I'm impressed and not in a good way.

Signed,

Nate.

Seriously, the only way that makes sense is that the son flees Orochimaru promising to be different (against Oro's wishes) and that the who plot revolves around the conflict this obviously creates.

#146 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:06 AM

Come on guys, dont blame Mitsuki for the sins of the father. He's totally innocent(so far). Plus for me he is the most interesting out of the next gen kids aside from Sarada

#147 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:09 AM

Come on guys, dont blame Mitsuki for the sins of the father. He's totally innocent(so far). Plus for me he is the most interesting out of the next gen kids aside from Sarada

Which is a shame because no one from your interest got any role outside of just working.

#148 redrose3443

redrose3443

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:20 AM

I just don't care for any of the next gen. Given that they seem to be just like their parents. Salad=Sasuke, Boruto= Naruto, Metal Lee= Rock Lee, Chouchou= Chouji, except instead of being all about food and hating the word fat, she is all about losing weight, Inojin= Sai, because he was crude to Chouchou in the final chapter, Shikadia= Shikamaru, Mitsuki will probably be like Orochimaru, and obviously Himawari will be like Hinata.

These kids got lazy designs, copies of their parents powers, as well as unoriginal personalities. I have no love or hate for them, because They just don't appeal to me in anyway.

Edited by redrose3443, 04 August 2015 - 12:22 AM.

He's mine, don't touch.

#149 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:23 AM

I just don't care for any of the next gen. Given that they seem to be just like their parents. Salad=Sasuke, Boruto= Naruto, Metal Lee= Rock Lee, Chouchou= Chouji, except instead of being all about food and hating the word fat, she is all about losing weight, Inojin= Sai, because he was crude to Chouchou in the final chapter, Shikadia= Shikamaru, Mitsuki will probably be like Orochimaru, and obviously Himawari will be like Hinata.

These kids got lazy designs, copies of their parents powers, as well as unoriginal personalities. I have no love or hate for them, because They just don't appeal to me in anyway.

Is the new lee's name seriously metal lee? thats the lamest thing

ナルサク

#150 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:29 AM

Is the new lee's name seriously metal lee? thats the lamest thing

Yep. Aside from his son having a lazy and stupid name, Lee got away from this atrocity clean. #TeamRockLee

#151 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:48 AM

I'm not.

I'm blaming the author for being a dumbass.

#152 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:58 AM

I've seen better designs of fan characters better than the "real kids."

509356167_759751.gif?4

#153 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 01:21 AM

Whos the dad??

ナルサク

#154 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 01:36 AM

Whos the dad??

Our favorite snake lord

Edited by Namikaze Clan, 04 August 2015 - 01:45 AM.

#155 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:55 AM

Our favorite snake lord

Manda-Sama? :wink:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#156 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:27 AM

Manda-Sama? :wink:

The second! :happy:

Yp330yZ.gif

#157 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:16 AM

I think the original intention of those kids spawn is to fool people to watch The Last. Back at first chapter 700 came out boruto and sarada design like that too fool people into think bolt is NS kid and Sarada is SK daughter, plus each character shown separate panel, hina with hima [after hima said want to go with big brother bam ... rock lee and his son panel to fool people to think lee could be hinata husband], bolt with naruto, sarada with sakura, sasuke alone. Why not show them together or at least show naruto family picture?? ofc if they show that on chapter 700 no one gonna watch The Last.

Edited by Yyubie, 04 August 2015 - 04:18 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#158 redrose3443

redrose3443

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:55 AM

I think the original intention of those kids spawn is to fool people to watch The Last. Back at first chapter 700 came out boruto and sarada design like that too fool people into think bolt is NS kid and Sarada is SK daughter, plus each character shown separate panel, hina with hima [after hima said want to go with big brother bam ... rock lee and his son panel to fool people to think lee could be hinata husband], bolt with naruto, sarada with sakura, sasuke alone. Why not show them together or at least show naruto family picture?? ofc if they show that on chapter 700 no one gonna watch The Last.

Even if Kishimoto wanted to trick fans, he didn't need to be this uncreative with everything. Only Boruto and Salad were supposed to confuse us, yet nearly all the kids look hideous and have no originality to them( don't even get me started on some of the names). Plus even if their character designs were meant to confuse us, why did he need to give the kids exact copies of their parents attacks? this upcoming movie will feature the kids doing jutsu we've already seen, instead of trying to give them their own identity by using things like genjutsu, elemental ninjutsu, and other weapons besides the basic ones.

He's clearly not even trying and is pretty much going along with what others say, add to how bad he not only did, but speaks about his original cast, and I feel absolutely nothing for these new spawns or whatever the hell they do. Unless one of them turns out to be a spy for some evil character and help destroy the Narutoverse I have no interest in them.

He's mine, don't touch.

#159 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:03 PM

I still say those kids were originally designed to be NS and SK kids but he/they/whatever changed it at the last second without bothering changing the designs to actually make them NH and SS kids.

The real question is not really am I right or wrong. It's why in God's name did they decide to release the "epilogue" before releasing the movie which takes place before 700.

And of course with all the other questions that lead to : why is this so broken?

Edited by Nostradamus, 04 August 2015 - 12:17 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#160 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:06 PM

I still say those kids were originally designed to be NS and SK kids but he/they/whatever changed it at the last second without bothering changing the designs to actually make them NH and SS kids.

The real question is not really am I right or wrong. It's why in God's name did they decide to release the "epilogue" before releasing the movie which takes place before 700.
And of course with all the other questions that lead to : why is this so broken?

I don't know, it's like they are going out of their way to make it as stupid as possible. Does not one single voice of reason exist in there? Is there no one that says: "Say...this sounds like a bad idea, maybe we shouldn't do this."

I know one of this cites biggest downers (if not the biggest) of this series and even I didn't think it get this stupid. Why on earth does member 3 of the team have to have a connection to anybody? Why not keep it simple and make some random ninja.

Not to mention the bios just crapping on everything. We never see Hinata do any of the stuff her bio says (at least we saw Naruto accomplish his deeds) and did it say Sakura came from an elite family as well? Did I read that right and if so, isn't that a direct contradiction of the entire idea behind her character?

Next gen stuff often suffer from being too dependent on the source material, but I cannot recall ever seeing a train wreck this bad. There is not one single original thought or character that is put into the next generation. Talk about phoning it in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users