4 replies to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 19 November 2021 - 07:33 PM

Well, hopefully this won't ruin my good mood. 

Summary Time: Chapter 64. Control...alt delete.

Cover Page is Shikamaru for once instead of Bolt, Naruto, or Nail again.

Oh wait. Bolt has gained some control of Karma and is conscious. Pages of fighting. Punk asks Hime what going on. She guesses the Madoc's pills gave him some control. She implies Punk is somehow weaker due to something and he should try to hold out till his power is restored. Guessing long distance traveling through the belts drains him. 

Naruto tells Ino (she still looks very young) to look for Bolt's chakra while he tries to sense him with Sage mode. The mook apologizes. Shikamaru appears tells Naruto he is coming along because Naruto is no longer strong enough to face off against Punk, who is currently going equal with Bolt, due to lacking Kurama. Just pointing out, again, really bring up how much Naruto has grown to rely on Kurama, that it became this much of a crutch...Also, is it just me or is this chapter implying that Bolt has already surpassed his father? Hinata asks to come along but he shoots her down. God, the art starts breaking down again. The daughter ask if he will be alright, he tries to be confident, but it clear neither of the females believe him. So, Hinata has instill the same level of faith she always had in Naruto in her daughter...none.

During a lull in the fighting, Bolt tries to find out if he can absorb the belts made from the claw marks' slashes. Can't since they don't seem to be made out of chakra. Nail reveals the the belts are made out of a mixture chakra and the iron in his blood. The physical aspect prevents absorption. Boy, I really hope Nail has been informing them of the various powers Kara members have instead of keeping it to himself and only explaining after the fact. Punk comments on the meds which makes Bolt instantly questions how he knows that; how many pages before someone figures that out? Punk tries to abduct Nail but he finally fights back.

Naruto finally locates them through sage mode chakra sensing. Shikamaru points out that sage mode has a limited combat time, but doesn't mention all Naruto has to do is summon the elder toads as back up to extend it. Just incase you don't remember because it is clear the writer doesn't. Sage mode works by gathering the natural energy around them to do this they have to remain still meditating or they will slowly use up the energy they had gathered. The normal work around is often pairing up with an animal summon partner to be the collector while the ninja fights. Naruto couldn't do this during the Pein arc because Kurama rejected the toad elder preventing the bonding. So, Naruto had to create his own work around with shadow clones. Now that Kurama is gone, and it actually shouldn't have been a problem once he befriended Kurama, that is no longer an issue. He can summon the elder toads and use the Sage mode the same way Jiraiya did. He isn't because who ever is writing this forgot that little fact and it treating it like Naruto still can't do that, even though Kurama is gone. You gotta love writers who don't remember what the actual limitations imposed upon certain powers are and how they actually work. Naruto says, 'due to age he has gotten better at fighting in the form for a longer duration.' Speculating: Likely, he will die after recharging the form with one of the two clones he set out, when that duration runs out, he will lose, tragic fatal wound, and if he dies; the one that remains will inform Hinata of his death before dissolving.

More fighting. It ends with Bolt starting to lose control. Femmy taking over.

Nope, still in a good mode. Not Guilty. Not Guilty. Not Guilty. Not Guilty. Not Guilty.

...Wait. I just remembered, wasn't there suppose to be this big sexist bit that the translator just had to change...What was it? Naruto telling Hinata she couldn't come along and she had to stay to protect the daughter? That's the only thing I could think of because Hime is barely in this and she isn't lusting after the boys like last time. Well that may piss off her fans for not bringing her into the fight, but that's very in character because in the manga she is near useless in battle.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 August 2022 - 04:12 PM.

#2 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 19 November 2021 - 07:42 PM

In Dragon Ball Super, Chrono Trigger ask why the Namekian didn't tell the truth to him. The Heeters threatened him because the leader saw in Chrono a useful tool. They power up their strongest member, Gas, to the new strongest in the universe. They decide they should work together with Chrono Trigger to defeat him.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 19 November 2021 - 08:11 PM.

#3 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 03:09 PM

Well, I found out why that sensor mook keeps popping up. He is Kodaichi's insert character.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 28 November 2021 - 01:11 PM.

#4 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 04:31 AM

Well, I found out why that sensor mook keeps popping up. He is Kodaichi's insert character.

Source?

#5 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 December 2021 - 12:32 AM

This doesn't surprise me. In fact, the only thing that surprises me is how everytime I believe they couldn't get more ridiculous...they keep digging.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users