#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 03:40 PM

Happy Holidays soon I guess.

Summary Time: Chapter 63. Ask No Questions, because it not like the story has any answers.

The Cover page is Bolt again...I can't tell but it feels like this cover page looks worse then the others for some reason.

Bolt faces off against Punk to protect his boy-toy Nail. Hime talks to Punk about the obvious. Bolt guesses Nail snuck out as bait to draw Punk out...you know its kind of boring when every time someone makes a guess in this manga, its completely correct with only the most minor of details missing. Removes a lot of mystery from the story and doesn't allow either the characters or the audience to question and wonder; somehow making this story even duller. Nail guesses that Punk is working with someone that wants to meet him so he wants to talk to them to get them to agree to leave Naruto alone, because *groan* he correctly guess this person can influence Punk. So, this is why its 'Ask No Questions' because the characters already know all the answers. Hime is getting turned on by the idea that Nail wants to meet with/talk to her. Bolt demands to come along. Bicker. Bicker. Oh great, Punk becomes another person that worship Bolt for who he is, not for anything he has done like most of the other characters; except this time its because he has the karma seal, not just being Naruto's/Hinata's son. Bolt to fight Punk... activates his Karma seal...when he was only one use away from being completely consumed by Femmy last time.

Ino tells Naruto she can't find Nails' chakra for some reason like he is able to erase his chakra; like Bolt correctly guessed last time. Oh the poor mook informs Naruto his son left while he was talking to Ino.

Fight. Bolt uses his rasengan and lighting style attacks Punk uses his claws. He complements Bolts, but says he doesn't know how to use that seal, reveal his white karma, and then goes into detail on how it works. It makes you stronger due to the Kaguya's clan member's combat experience is being uploaded into a person's mind while also overwriting their own (yes Madoc already explained this already, but for some reason we need this explained to us again)...Wouldn't that mean to properly use it, is to just let it take you over? And Femmy possess Bolt, again. Can he get to 100% and just consume Bolt already? 

I guess they stop with announcing the next date.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 24 October 2021 - 08:05 AM.

#2 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 04:05 PM

Dragon Ball Super. Flashback to before the Saiyans invaded. Turns out their were several Namekians living on the planet that lived in harmony with the Cerealians. Then the Saiyans and Freeza's forces invaded the Saiyans are in the Ozaru form are the giant mooks of the invading forces. Devastation. All Namekians except the one telling the story dies, and a dying one give him the two dragon balls. Bardock finds chrono trigger and his mother in the temple while in monkey form but stops. Just then the Warriors of the planet realize the saiyans are powered by the moon (somehow?) and they also give the scar to Bardock's partner had in from Dragon Ball Minus. While the rest of the Saiyans finish off the warriors. Bardock remembers his wife Gine scolding him about not coming home more since he missed Goku's birth and asks him to name their son; he chooses Kakarot. The memory has him spare Chrono triggers and his mother, he also finds the last Namekian, and tells them to hide since Freeza will come soon to double check when he is selling the planet. The Namekians asks his name and he tells them; Bardock.

Back to present time. The Namekian says that Goku resembles Bardock a lot and wonders if they are kin. Goku doesn't know, but Vegeta tells him Bardock was his father. So Goku really did never ask about the Saiyans. Chrono Trigger asks why was mother was alive in the story was dead when he woke up.

Turns out the evil guys that sell Freeza planets the Chrono trigger works with where surveying the planet. They gloat about how they are plotting to betray Freeza, also that they are currently short-changing him. Bardock and the others overhear this. Chrono trigger woke up and noticed Badock, yells. The Namekian quickly puts him to sleep, but it too late. They heard, and they're come over. Bardock tries to pull a scheme to spare them, but the boss of the group just kill the mother. Bardock helps the other two escape.

Ends with the Heeters reminiscing about that day and the girl on her way to the second dragon ball.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 October 2021 - 06:07 PM.

#3 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 05:30 AM

Wait. I just realized "a millennia of combat experience?" Wasn't the reason Kaguya replacing Madara was easier to beat despite the great power she had from the Fruit of the Chakra Tree was that she didn't have any real combat experience especially compared to Madara? In fact, she had to rely on Zetsu to give her advice because beyond just throwing them into a lava pit, or similar ideas; she really didn't have any idea what to do when fighting?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 October 2021 - 05:33 AM.

#4 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 25 October 2021 - 04:25 AM

Wait. I just realized "a millennia of combat experience?" Wasn't the reason Kaguya replacing Madara was easier to beat despite the great power she had from the Fruit of the Chakra Tree was that she didn't have any real combat experience especially compared to Madara? In fact, she had to rely on Zetsu to give her advice because beyond just throwing them into a lava pit, or similar ideas; she really didn't have any idea what to do when fighting?

Havent Rikudo brothers fough her in 10 tails beast form?

#5 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 October 2021 - 05:31 AM

Haven't Rikudo brothers fought her in 10 tails beast form?

They did but how many battles did they fight in? They seemed more powerful just because they were more powerful than anyone else in the story onto the level of Godhood not because they were great warriors or something. From what I recall they extracted the ten tails form her and sealed her body away by creating the moon. Remember the statute Akatsuki use to store the tailed beast was apparently was her body. And again, the reason she replaced Madara as the final big bad was kishi couldn't think of a way to beat Madara, so he swapped him out for Kaguya who reason for being defeated was she was less experienced despite being so powerful.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 October 2021 - 05:45 AM.

#6 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 05 November 2021 - 02:31 AM

Ada getting the hots for boruto was cringe

#7 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 02:33 AM

Ada getting the hots for boruto was cringe

...It was Nail from what I recall or did she also lust after Bolt too? Doesn't help we don't really know her age, is she also 13 or is she older?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 November 2021 - 04:30 AM.

#8 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 November 2021 - 09:07 AM

Happy Holidays soon I guess.

Summary Time: Chapter 63. Ask No Questions, because it not like the story has any answers.

The Cover page is Bolt again...I can't tell but it feels like this cover page looks worse then the others for some reason.

Bolt faces off against Punk to protect his boy-toy Nail. Hime talks to Punk about the obvious. Bolt guesses Nail snuck out as bait to draw Punk out...you know its kind of boring when every time someone makes a guess in this manga, its completely correct with only the most minor of details missing. Removes a lot of mystery from the story and doesn't allow either the characters or the audience to question and wonder; somehow making this story even duller. Nail guesses that Punk is working with someone that wants to meet him so he wants to talk to them to get them to agree to leave Naruto alone, because *groan* he correctly guess this person can influence Punk. So, this is why its 'Ask No Questions' because the characters already know all the answers. Hime is getting turned on by the idea that Nail wants to meet with/talk to her. Bolt demands to come along. Bicker. Bicker. Oh great, Punk becomes another person that worship Bolt for who he is, not for anything he has done like most of the other characters; except this time its because he has the karma seal, not just being Naruto's/Hinata's son. Bolt to fight Punk... activates his Karma seal...when he was only one use away from being completely consumed by Femmy last time.

Ino tells Naruto she can't find Nails' chakra for some reason like he is able to erase his chakra; like Bolt correctly guessed last time. Oh the poor mook informs Naruto his son left while he was talking to Ino.

Fight. Bolt uses his rasengan and lighting style attacks Punk uses his claws. He complements Bolts, but says he doesn't know how to use that seal, reveal his white karma, and then goes into detail on how it works. It makes you stronger due to the Kaguya's clan member's combat experience is being uploaded into a person's mind while also overwriting their own (yes Madoc already explained this already, but for some reason we need this explained to us again)...Wouldn't that mean to properly use it, is to just let it take you over? And Femmy possess Bolt, again. Can he get to 100% and just consume Bolt already? 

I guess they stop with announcing the next date.

"Bolt, Who's that? OMG, my son Kawaki is missing!? I gotta find him!!!" I actually wouldn't be surprised if that was the case in all seriousness.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#9 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 07 November 2021 - 10:31 AM

"Bolt, Who's that? OMG, my son Kawaki is missing!? I gotta find him!!!" I actually wouldn't be surprised if that was the case in all seriousness.

It was more Daddy was on the phone and didn't notice the kid left the room...somehow? World's Strongest Ninja everyone...or at least used to be.

#10 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 November 2021 - 01:55 PM

Plot contrivance. What can you do?¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It didn't even happen in just Boruto either. Anyway Boruto is possessed and it will probably be resolved by next chapter anyway. if not, color me surprised 

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#11 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 November 2021 - 03:00 PM

Of course, this was not Kishimoto's idea....it was more like "Well, Madara is too powerful and I don't know how to beat him. I know, let's have a new stronger villain come in and take out everyone else while being beaten so easily by reincarnations of her grandkids."

The whole "combat inept idea" was just a byproduct of kitten writing. It would makes sense, if it was actually a plot. Although, since they used Madara's body you would think she gained knowledge as well.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#12 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 07 November 2021 - 05:18 PM

Of course, this was not Kishimoto's idea....it was more like "Well, Madara is too powerful and I don't know how to beat him. I know, let's have a new stronger villain come in and take out everyone else while being beaten so easily by reincarnations of her grandkids."

The whole "combat inept idea" was just a byproduct of kitten writing. It would makes sense, if it was actually a plot. Although, since they used Madara's body you would think she gained knowledge as well.

I remember he said this. Does anybody have a link to the interview? Was it a rumour or something he actually said?

ナルサク

#13 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 07 November 2021 - 11:32 PM

Plot contrivance. What can you do?¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It didn't even happen in just Boruto either. Anyway Boruto is possessed and it will probably be resolved by next chapter anyway. if not, color me surprised 

Next chapter or the one after seeing how slow the plot moves despite the fact this may be them rushing. This is the third time he been possessed by Femmy it has gotten old and needs to be resolved in this fight.

I almost question why he doesn't use the pills but with new filler arc from the anime. It is clear those pill were just an excuse to prevent Femmy from coming out over the next year or two of filler since they stop right after the deaths of Jenga and Kurama. So in the manga its why did the introduce the pills if Bolt was going to go right back to using Karma and being possessed the next chapter seems jarring and poor writing it ill just seem like a cheap excuse in the anime.

So all I really care about is either Naruto finally dies or this stupid karma seal is resolved.

Wasn't the sage and his brother her sons.

It was the only way to make sense of that fight's resolution so even if it wasn't intend it quickly became the reason.

Just because she was using his body doesn't mean she got his knowledge.

#14 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 12 November 2021 - 02:02 PM

Well according to Boruto's reddit.(. I was bored and wanted to see if their was any more forenite or volume sales info) Apparently, in the up coming chapter the official Spanish translator found what Kishi wrote was so sexist that she is changing the lines.

https://www.reddit.c...slator_insults/

If she did she has since deleted all those tweets because I can't find them. https://twitter.com/sandra_nogues

Also Kodaichi stopped being credited as the anime story supervisor at episode 217 https://www.reddit.c...d_as_the_story/

Oh apparently Ikemoto says Kishimoto was the one that came up with the flash forward idea, so they have a starting point instead of just the movie, and Ikemoto did not have a solid idea for a design for time skip Bolt.

Found it. https://www.reddit.c...to_manga_sales/

q2344adm6mu71.png

And it explains why 13's numbers were so big, it had seven days. But has pretty much stabilized to mediocre sales. About 100,000 people buy it in the first ten days and then a few others buy it throughout the rest.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 November 2021 - 02:08 PM.

#15 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 12 November 2021 - 04:44 PM

I think the anime is much more popular than the manga.

ナルサク

#16 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 12 November 2021 - 06:05 PM

It is though I here in Japan it's in a time slot that it doesn't have much competition

#17 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 12 November 2021 - 07:18 PM

You live in Japan?

ナルサク

#18 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 13 November 2021 - 01:25 AM

Wait I thought Bolt had to compete with Pokemon?

#19 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 November 2021 - 02:03 AM

I remember he said this. Does anybody have a link to the interview? Was it a rumour or something he actually said?

Jump Festa 2014

Although, there are more and more people like "it was played for laughs," "Kishimoto was joking," etc. 
He also said in the same interview that "
From the beginning of the series I always thought about Sasuke becoming Hokage."

That is one problem now with Kishimoto interviews...people either believe they don't exist or he was just kidding. So literally you either can't take the man seriously, he is incompetent, he is just an kitten to his fans.

Wasn't the sage and his brother her sons.

Right, but they said Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, and Hashirama where reincarnations of Indra and Asura (Hagaromo's kids). Not Hagaromo and Hamura themselves. Although, Hinata is the descendant of Hamura which would technically make Naruto and Hinata distant cousins or something. 

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#20 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 13 November 2021 - 03:34 AM

I think the anime is much more popular than the manga.

I'm pretty sure some forms of cancer are more popular than this manga.

Wait I thought Bolt had to compete with Pokemon?

Both are released by TvTokyo, why would they have to of their products compete against each other by having them on at the same time, instead of other programs owned by other companies?

The only time they have to compete in is earnings.

Does anyone know how to find the tv schedule for Japan tv broadcast all I can find is a schedule for individual stations.

Jump Festa 2014

Although, there are more and more people like "it was played for laughs," "Kishimoto was joking," etc. 
He also said in the same interview that "
From the beginning of the series I always thought about Sasuke becoming Hokage."

That is one problem now with Kishimoto interviews...people either believe they don't exist or he was just kidding. So literally you either can't take the man seriously, he is incompetent, he is just an kitten to his fans.

Right, but they said Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, and Hashirama where reincarnations of Indra and Asura (Hagaromo's kids). Not Hagaromo and Hamura themselves. Although, Hinata is the descendant of Hamura which would technically make Naruto and Hinata distant cousins or something. 

They say what they want him to say, also he contradicts himself so much in every interview he has become unreliable as a source of information. Its pretty much take what he say and see how much it stinks of BS. Then start filtering through it.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 November 2021 - 10:00 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users