• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 12:46 AM

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky asked in the discussion thread, "What would your plot of the Last be?"

So I'm hijacking that question and making it a thread!  :love: Thanks NSinKY!

So let's hear it: what would you like to see if you were in charge of making the grand finale movie for the Naruto series? The skies the limit! Would you change a little bit about the existing movie, or would you go a different direction completely?

#2 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:04 AM

Okay if I was the director of this horrible movie: 

2 years later, Naruto and Sasuke would be worshiped as Gods in all of the villages. They would form a united "Kages" team and watch over all of the villages collectively. Instead of actually governing however, they would be a symbol of peace. Both would have their own way of dealing with their new found celebrity status. 

There would be a flashback as to what happened after the war, where once Sasuke left, Naruto would confess to Sakura of course. Then she would have her own little mini-flashback where she remembers all of the scenarios they've went through together and finally realize her feelings for him. Back to present time, they'd be Konoha's celebrity couple, and Sakura would serve as a role model to all of the young kunoichis in the village.   

Hinata would be shown as the leader of her clan, training Hanabi how to fight. Then the viewer would be informed that she was happy about Naruto's outcom. As for Sasuke, he comes and visits the village every once in a while along with Team Taka. Because Sasuke never killed anyone innocent, he was let go, but he still has to bring trades and merchandise to the village as his redemption. 

For the plot, I'd say it would be something small. You really can't defeat something higher than the goddess of your world, so...let's just say a new pair of rogue ninjas were against the peaceful unity of all the villages and they're the villains. And it would be more a comical movie that resembled part 1 in a way.   

And then the movie would end with Shinachiku watching his father give a speech as hokage, and Shinachiku realizing that that's his dream (It's going to be a bloodline of kages lol). 

Edited by Pix, 27 January 2015 - 01:05 AM.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#3 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:08 AM

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky asked in the discussion thread, "What would your plot of the Last be?"

So I'm hijacking that question and making it a thread!  :love: Thanks NSinKY!

So let's hear it: what would you like to see if you were in charge of making the grand finale movie for the Naruto series? The skies the limit! Would you change a little bit about the existing movie, or would you go a different direction completely?

I wouldn't change anything at all because this movie is the prime example of perfection, and all movies should follow in its footsteps. :zaru:

But seriously this movie would require a lot of changes in order to be satisfactory in my opinion and I know a lot of people would agree with me on that. The best direction the movie could go with, considering the manga, I think would be to have the main characters be Team 7 (not Hinata-sama), and have it focus on Naruto's dream of becoming the Hokage (and we should see the ceremony where he becomes the Hokage) and also on how to achieve his master Jiraiya's will of attaining true peace. The movie should also have Naruto and Sakura be together at this point, but I don't think anyone would want it shoved in their face like NH so it's definitely not necessary to have as many of those kinds of scenes like actual movie does.

I could go in more detail but really I feel like what I've just described is already a better story than the Last so I won't. :D

Edited by RedFaction, 27 January 2015 - 01:08 AM.

#4 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:22 AM

Hinata dies a bloody death and fake Nardo and fake Sakura get their asses blown up.

#5 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:29 AM

Well, this looks like it will be an interesting thread. I'm pretty tried at the moment, so I can't really make a proper post. I can give some thoughts though.

Let's see. I probably would have started off with a miniature time skip, say a year or a couple of months into the future. The village has rebuilt itself since the invasion of Pein, and is experiencing peace. Better still, due to the efforts of Naruto during the war, the other Shinobi villages are attempting to broker peace between them, though the road ahead is still a shaky one. Also, he is effectively the people's choice to become the next Hokage, something that he can't stop bothering his friends about. He's too excited. His friends pretend to be sick and tired of him going on about it, but really they're very proud of him. None more so than Sakura. She's not doing badly for herself either. She is very high up in the chain at the Konoha hospital, being the youngest to attain her position.

I'd definitely finish the movie with Naruto's Hokage celebration. I can just picture him getting ready, Sakura is helping him smooth out his jacket and to recite his lines (that he hasn't learned), and maybe their could be some sort of implication that she's expecting their child. Naruto is very nervous, but Sakura reassures him and tells him that everything will be fine. This is what he's always wanted, right? Naruto hugs her and places a hand on her stomach. One of the things that he has always wanted, yes.

Naruto takes a deep breath, pumps himself up and steps out onto the balcony of the tower (cue uplifting music). Everyone is beneath him, cheering his name. He looks down below - he can see Leaf ninja, intermingling with rock ninja, sand ninja, people from all walks of life. He can see his friends and former classmates, the other Kage's all watching. He turns back to see Tsunade, Kakashi, Iruka and Sakura all watching with proud smiles on his face. Releasing a shuddering breath he walks to the front, robes and cap adorned, the hat covering his eyes. He doesn't bother reciting anything that he had written down, and speaks from the heart. He begins his speech, talking about where he came from, where he started. He talks about everything that he has experienced and all of the lessons that he has learned along the way. He talks about all of the people that taught him everything he knew: Iruka, Kakashi, Haku, Zabuza, Jiraiya, his parents and more. Through them, he was able to develop the knowledge on how to be a Hokage. He talks about the love that he feels for his friends, his precious people, the love that he feels for his girlfriend/fiance/wife and their unborn child. Through them, he was able to develop the heart of how to be a Hokage. There are so many people alive and dead who taught him so much, and he never would have been able to do it without them. All of them had a burning will of fire, shining so bright and strong that they passed onto him, and he will never forget it. Instead, he will continue to allow the flames to burn, pouring his heart and soul into it in order to protect those that are precious to him. That includes everyone in this village.

He smiles softly. He was once asked if there was an answer to locating true peace. He didn't have an answer then. Hell, if he's honest, he doesn't really have an answer now. However, maybe he doesn't have to find one alone. Peace isn't a magic spell that will wipe out everything within one night. The road to peace is a long and arduous journey that must be shared by everyone. Peace is fragile, and it's only if people truly care about it that it can be nurtured and bloom. With everyone around him now, it doesn't seem like it will be so difficult to find.

Naruto whips off the Hokage cap, his spiky hair blowing in the wind. He is Naruto Uzumaki. Son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. Student of Jiraiya of the Sannin and inheritor of his dream. Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village, dattebayo! The crowd go crazy and cheer as they usher in their new leader. Reaction shots of the various characters akin to the conclusion of Pein's defeat, many with tears in their eyes including Sakura. Naruto gives his big cheesy grin to the camera, freezeframe, play credits.

...Pretty rough stream of consciousness that I typed there, but something like that would have been pretty cool, I think. I'll elaborate on an actual plot when I'm more awake lol

EDIT: Crap. I forgot to mention Sasuke! I was thinking of having him look upon the ceremony from afar, but I can't quite put that scene together right now. I'll do that later on too.

Edited by Metalhead87, 27 January 2015 - 01:34 AM.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#6 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:35 AM

Knowing how the movie was going to turn out, decided to watch it to make sure my info was accurate. I've actually been working on a script titled The Last Naruto The Movie ( Our Version) with my cousins Ria on fanfiction.com. 

Link to those who wanna read it: https://www.fanficti...vie-Our-Version

Now to give a synopsis: It will be two years after the events of the Naruto Manga with alterations (NS goodness), and it'll be nothing absolutely nothing like the piece of kitten canon movie got. you'll get to see what Naruto, Team 7, Team 10 have been up to slowly but surely. Let's just say they're getting the Tokyo Ghoul re treatment where you'll slowly get all the characters reintroduced.  plus there are a few surprises my cousin and I have planned out for the story. 

At the moment Ria and I are putting the script on Hiatus due to my schedule for college and her schedule with high school, but we'll get back to it in the beginning of March.  Right now we've written 7 scenes (chapters) and before you ask yes we have the ending of our script planned. The concept of the story, character development, and theme were actually all planned out a few weeks after chapters 699 and 700 came out. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 27 January 2015 - 01:37 AM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#7 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:52 AM

My rough idea is to begin with the revelation that Toneri Otsutsuki has appeared at some point in the world, likely near a place that's relevant to the Otsutsuki clan, declaring war on the world for humanity's abuse of chakra, as well as to cleanse the planet and bring it back to 0. Thus the Kage as well as many ninja all over have gathered together to discuss what to do, and he'd already have the Tenseigan, having gained it from centuries of the Otsutsuki gathering chakra into a single pair of eyes, containing power akin to the Rinnegan as well as Madara and the mightiest ninja.

In the midst of it, Toneri seeks out to destroy Naruto and Sasuke, since they had been able to seal away Kaguya, and that they possess the powers of Hagoromo, which Toneri aims to take to make himself even stronger. However, Orochimaru also seeks the power Toneri possesses in order to become a god, and Sasuke, finding out Orochimaru's goals, is with Taka to try and stop him.

Naruto on the other hand is trying to find a means to stop Toneri after his declaration of war, as well as the fact he attacked the Leaf Village, in his goals to not just try to take Asura's power from Naruto, but also to try to claim Kurama. Having learned he has the other Biju, Naruto, the hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi World War, must now face an even more powerful opponent, whom aims to destroy the world itself.

A subplot to it is Naruto trying to tell Sakura how he feels about her, while she is still in that state of assuming Sasuke was the one who complimented her forehead, not knowing wha the did was in passing, and he has gone on to being with Karin, since she understands him better than most girls who have known him.

A lot of the idea came from the premise to Guilty Gear XRD, with Toneri playing a role similar to the story's main villainess, Ramlethal Valentine, and how she had been chosen to declare war on humanity. In Toneri's case, he speaks to the spirits of his clan in my idea of it, one of them he knows as "Mother" who chose him to erase humanity's ill gains and restore the world to normal.

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 27 January 2015 - 01:53 AM.

#8 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:27 AM

Prelude

1- The Last wouldn't be about romance, romance would be subplot

2- In 699 the one who left the village was Naruto, because he wanted to find a definitive answer to the cycle of hatred, Sasuke would remain in the village , he was given a semi-open sentence, he would still be dreaming about a manner to change the shinobi system peacefully since Naruto purged the idea of being a dictator out of his mind, Taka would be senteced together with him, Orochimaru would escape

3- Naruto would resolve his situation with Hinata before leaving the village, he would talk with sakura, cue some kind of bench scene revelation for her based on something he said, Sakura would say that maybe after he came back he could take her on a date. 

4- Kakashi isn't the 6th hokage

5- Naruto and Sasuke lost their OP rikudou powers

The movie main plot points

Backstory

Romance subplot

In the end

We would see Naruto's hokage ceremony , and he would say discuss with the population the lessons he learned, we would see that he though that he had the answer to the end of the cycle of hatred but that his encounter with toneri changed this, and that even though there was momentary peace it was always going to exist someone or something trying to break that

He would end the speech saying that just because he was proven wrong in his beliefs that he wasn't going to give up in achieving peace for everyone, because his name is Naruto Uzumaki, and that was his ninja way

And the people of konoha and his friends... even though most of them knew that his dream was almost a impossible dream, they believed in him...Because if there was someone capable of achieving something like this, it was him ...

Edited by Nar123, 27 January 2015 - 02:34 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#9 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:14 AM

Prelude

1- The Last wouldn't be about romance, romance would be subplot

2- In 699 the one who left the village was Naruto, because he wanted to find a definitive answer to the cycle of hatred, Sasuke would remain in the village , he was given a semi-open sentence, he would still be dreaming about a manner to change the shinobi system peacefully since Naruto purged the idea of being a dictator out of his mind, Taka would be senteced together with him, Orochimaru would escape

3- Naruto would resolve his situation with Hinata before leaving the village, he would talk with sakura, cue some kind of bench scene revelation for her based on something he said, Sakura would say that maybe after he came back he could take her on a date. 

4- Kakashi isn't the 6th hokage

5- Naruto and Sasuke lost their OP rikudou powers

The movie main plot points

Backstory

Romance subplot

In the end

We would see Naruto's hokage ceremony , and he would say discuss with the population the lessons he learned, we would see that he though that he had the answer to the end of the cycle of hatred but that his encounter with toneri changed this, and that even though there was momentary peace it was always going to exist someone or something trying to break that

He would end the speech saying that just because he was proven wrong in his beliefs that he wasn't going to give up in achieving peace for everyone, because his name is Naruto Uzumaki, and that was his ninja way

And the people of konoha and his friends... even though most of them knew that his dream was almost a impossible dream, they believed in him...Because if there was someone capable of achieving something like this, it was him ...

Whoa I like your movie plot way better than mine. Why weren't you hired to make this d*mn movie.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#10 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:28 AM

Whoa I like your movie plot way better than mine. Why weren't you hired to make this d*mn movie.

Thank you , I was thinking about maybe starting a fanfic using this idea, but your idea was good too , i liked the idea of revisiting that part 1 nostalgia feeling

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#11 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:43 PM

I would actually show how Naruto confesses to Sakura-Chan.

I would show how Naruto becomes Hokage.

I know this is kittened up, but I would love to do where Sakura-Chan is the one that Naruto has to save.

Naruto and Sakura-Chan gets married.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#12 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 05:49 PM

my plot could have been ideas':

1-since sakura wasn't given an arc i would give her the movie! the movie would dive into the haruno clan, like maybe naruto can go on a journey to learn more about the uzumaki/namikaze clan, and his father, and mothers lives to see if he can find out if their old village was where the cycle of hate started...to end something you kinda have to trace back to the begeinning, and this can inspire sakura to look into her own clan's background!, and naruto, and sakura learn more not only about their clans, eachother's clan but, eachother on a whole new level, and become even closer than ever. ends in narusaku

OR

2-sasuke this time becomes a main villan, but, i'm not sure what the plot could be. but, i do know sakura would FINNALLY realize it's naruto her heart pines for all this time, and not sasuke

OR

3-it can be set into the future, sure naruto's hokage married to sakura...and is his son's [shinachiku] sensei...father-son, uzumaki family, narusaku, mother-son bond...a could have been minakushi-like movie!. plot unknown.

those, and many ideas here from others would make great fanfics' i can read!. heck even already made fics [not by me] like the "naruto:chronicles of the seventh" series on fanfiction.net would have made a better movie...SEVERAL fanfics would have made a better movie than the last...WAW when the fans' can do a better job than the mangaka thats when you KNOW the mangaka'll be a one-manga wonder long remembered as a failure "from the hall of fame to the wall of shame...masahasi kishimoto!", or looong forgotten

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 27 January 2015 - 05:54 PM.

#13 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:02 PM

Some elements for my idea of The Last I'd do involve Sasuke traveling with Taka for one, and having done so for a while now, as well as he and Karin getting close, and thanks to some remnants of Orochimaru's research, even if he's active again, Sasuke has an arm back, with he and Taka acting as protectors in another way, while the Leaf 11 and other ninja do it more like the ways have been, with many changes occurring with the other Kage as well as changes of Kage, all of which would be shown in the announcements of Toneri declaring war on the world, even after he attacks Taka while they are helping other villages.

It also would deal with Hinata trying to become a strong ninja as well as her being friends with Naruto more so than usual in the last two years since the war ended, as well as her being the one to try to motivate him to tell Sakura how he feels, since it is a subplot that Naruto is still not sure of confessing to Sakura, even if he kept his promise to her, as well as his thinking she is still in love with Sasuke, while she herself is torn, since even if she was happy with Sasuke's forehead poke in 699, she also knows something is off with him, and given Sasuke also doesn't have an interest in her as well as his being infatuated slowly with Karin in the story.

I'd want to show Naruto adjusting to being considered a hero of the war, as well as his newfound relationship with all the other Biju besides Kurama, as well as controlling their power and the fact he has powers like the Sage of Six Paths now, and dealing with Toneri, who wants his power to help him end the world, is one way to do it.

#14 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 05:54 PM

I also realized for my version of The Last, I forgot who the characters involved would be!! X-D I'm such a dork!

Naruto Uzumaki (promoted to a Jonin following his passing the Chunin Exams sometime after the war AND also his heroism)

Sasuke Uchiha (travels with Taka)

Sakura Haruno

Sai

Rock Lee

Hinata Hyuga

Tenten

Ino Yamanaka

Shikamaru Nara

Choji Akimichi

Konohamaru Sarutobi (now Konohamaru and his team would be Chunin after the war)

Moegi

Udon

Tsunade (I'd have it Tsunade didn't immediately resign as Hokage after the war, but Toneri's arrival has her showing why she did; she'd been weakened considerably due to using Strength of 100 Healings vs. Madara, and it affected her at some moments when she needed her legendary skills as a Sannin most.)

Shizune

Kakashi Hatake (aids the Leaf 11, but feels useless without his Sharingan, until he realizes his problem is he forgets he was ALWAYS skilled BEFORE he had the Sharingan.)

Ay

Kitsuchi (Onoki nominated him to succeed him since he felt his age after the war, and figured it was time for a new leader in Hidden Stone)

Gaara of the Desert

Mei Terumi

Toneri Otsutsuki (the Tenseigan in my idea instead is like a much stronger Rinnegan, allowing Toneri to not only gain the same gifts as one with the Rinnegan, BUT he also can draw on chakra from all the Biju, though he captures Shukaku, Isobu, Matatabi, Chomei, Saiken, Kokuoh, Son, Killer Bee and Gyuki to draw on their powers more readily, and now wants Naruto and Kurama for the same purpose)

Orochimaru (seeks the power of the Tenseigan, and Taka wants to stop him)

Jugo

Suigetsu Hozuki

Karin Uzumaki

Basically every village is involved in this war Toneri declares on the world, with many forces trying to take him out early on before things really get intense.

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 04 February 2015 - 04:46 AM.

#15 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:48 PM

Basically, I'd have Naruto and Sasuke do their final battle both going at full power. They start to beat the crap out of each other using their mad hax abilities *while an emotional music is playing*. Then as they finish up their battle, with little strength left they pull their last jutsu. Naruto uses Rasengan, Sasuke uses Chidori. They clash against each other and a beam of light bursts out *the screen fades*. At the end, Naruto ends up lying on the ground dead while Sasuke badly injured, walks away winner of the final battle. Sasuke becomes Hokage and ends up with Sakura. In the final scene, Sasuke and Sakura are shown visting Naruto's funeral *emotional music starts playing*. The end  :P  

Edited by Legend054, 21 April 2015 - 09:58 PM.

1wocs1.gif

#16 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:56 PM

Basically, I'd have Naruto and Sasuke do their final battle both going at full power. They start to beat the crap out of each other using their mad hax abilities *while an emotional music is playing*. Then as they finish up their battle, with little strength left they pull their last jutsu. Naruto uses Rasengan, Sasuke uses Chidori. They clash against each other and a beam of light bursts out *the screen fades*. At the end, Naruto ends up lying on the ground dead while Sasuke badly injured, walks away winner of the final battle. Sasuke becomes Hokage and ends up with Sakura. In the final scene, Sasuke and Sakura are shown visting Naruto's funeral *emotional music starts playing*. The end  :P  

But if Sasuke wins, why would he go back to Konoha, much less Sakura? :ermm:

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#17 SasuIno.NaruSaku

SasuIno.NaruSaku

Lord Sasuke

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Watxh Anime , Hanging Out w Friends , Basketball Ballislife and Please Follow Me On Instagram @fabulous.sasuke.uchiha if you have Naruto, MultiFandom or Anime Accounts on Instagram in General.

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:26 PM

It's very late for me to write this but I'm going to anyway . The movie would be the longest Naruto movie ever created . 

Plot : The ninja world is in peace for some time until the main villain of the movie Toneri Otsutsuki shows his face . His objective is to achieve the Tenseigan and Ashura + Indra Chakra from Naruto and Sasuke also to control the Biju . Orochimaru also seeks this power as well to destroy the leaf village . Toneri first intrudes NaruSaku and SasuIno's double date challenges Naruto , He then steals Naruto's Rikudo Chakra  . Later Orochimaru tries to fight and steal Toneri's power and Tensaigan but is stopped then later immoblized by Sasuke . Sasuke and Toneri Battle it out . It's a stalemate and Toneri takes Sasuke's power as well . Later on in the movie Toneri takes Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka hostage because he realize their feelings toward these women and to lure Sasuke and Naruto into a trap . Naruto tries to chase after them but Sasuke forces him to stay back and They both head to the Hokage mansion and discussed their motive to get them back . Naruto and Sasuke leaves with friends Hinata , Kiba , And Shikamaru as their squad leader captain . One of Toneri's men guide the group to the moon . Toneri sends his puppets down to Earth to prevent anyone else from interfering with his motives , They leaf shinobi dealt with them . Once the group arrives on the moon Toneri invites them to Dinner they briefly eat dinner until Sasuke's hatred overwhelms him and attacks Toneri . Toneri tells Sasuke to calm down and Toneri's walks them outside . Shikamaru realizes that their on the moon and it's heading towards Earth . Sasuke fights Toneri this time with his Rinnegan . Sasuke tells Naruto to stay back . Shikamaru and the others find Sakura and Ino . The try and break their cages but cannot . Sasuke injuries Toneri with his Mangekyo powers and Susanoo . Toneri then uses his Tensaigan Chakra mode and regenerates himself . Naruto tells Sasuke to stop the Moon from destroy the Earth . Naruto then fights Toneri . He overwhelms Kurama at first then Naruto fights Toneri in Biju mode . Sasuke saves Sakura and Ino then teleports them to where Shikamaru and the others our . He uses his space-time jutsu teleport to the Hokage Monuments . Naruto and Toneri's battle continue , Sakura and the other watch from a distance . Toneri from chakra to create a jutsu and throws it at Naruto swiftly dodges it and it cuts the moon in half . The jutsu starts hurling towards earth . Sasuke jumps into the air and use his Perfect Susanoo Flame Control Arrow . A massive explosion then occurs above the leaf village . Sasuke shields the village with his Susanoo . Sasuke teleports to the 5th Hokage's mansion . They briefly talk and Sasuke heads to the moon . Sasuke teleports in front of Sakura and the others . They immediately greet him . Naruto tries and convince Toneri to quit and this not the right way . The group watches from the distance . Toneri ignores Naruto and charges Naruto . Naruto forms a Tailed Beast Rasengan and attacks Toneri . Naruto Kills Toneri . He quietly mourns over Toneri's death . Naruto and the others take the portal back to Earth . Sasuke and Ino remain . Naruto and Sakura kiss brief before heading behind of the group . Sasuke and Ino talk briefly . Sasuke kiss Ino on the cheek . Ino then replies to this by kissing him . They then teleport to Earth . 

Theirs credits then it goes to NaruSaku's wedding . Sasuke and Ino are attending the wedding along with Naruto's other friends . 

The moive ends with Naruto as hokage of course and Shinachiku tackling him unexpectedly , and both Shinachiku and Hanami hugging him . Sakura laughes at this and takes a picture . 

SubPlot / Backstory : Hagoromo and Hamura stories are revealed . Both Naruto and Sakura spend alot of time together . Naruto also learns more about Sakura's parents and her life . Naruto later reveals his feelings toward Sakura directly and Sakura is still question her feelings toward Sasuke . Sakura later on in the movie realize that it was Naruto who complimented her forehead and her beauty they end up kissing . Sasuke would reside in the leaf he would also leave occasionally on his Redemption trip , He went with Ino on his redemption trip . Ino learns about the Uchiha Massacre , His family and what Sasuke life has been since . Sasuke also develops his friendship with the village and its people . Hinata accepts Naruto's feelings toward Sakura and moves on to later become a clan leader . 

Romance : The romance would resolve mainly with NaruSaku or SasuIno vs. SaiIno . I still haven't dediced .

Anyways , Naruto obviously still have strong feelings for Sakura . Sakura would have still have some feelings for Sasuke but also having grown feelings for Naruto . Naruto and Sakura spend alot of time together and Sasuke doesn't leave the village and strengthens his friends especially with Team 7 , Team 10 etc . Of course he doesn't have any feelings toward Sakura other than friendship . There will be conflict between Sasuke and Sai for Ino's affection . Ino feelings for Sasuke developed drastically mainly because of Sasuke's acts of kindness. Ino early on in the movie becomes jealous and envious toward the girls going crazy over Sasuke . Sasuke aslo becomes jealous of Sai spending time with Ino . Their confict between Sasuke and Sai . NaruSaku and SasuIno go on a date before being intervened by their date . The duo later save Sakura and Ino . Naruto and Sakura ended getting married with Sasuke , Ino , Team 7 and other important people attending . NaruSaku kids are Shinachiku Uzumaki and Hanami Uzumaki .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users