30 replies to this topic

#21 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 11:18 PM

Remember kishi hasn't really been involved in his kids live because of Naruto, and he also said that the ending to Naruto was a message to his kids....which most of us have summed up as "Dad is too busy to spend time with you brat suck it up." Also they spent more time with mommy who didn't like the ending and didn't believe any of the excuses kishi gave her. So they are probably on mommies side.

Yeah that's basically it. Also his message to kids all around the world that don't have parents or don't have them by their side is "Hey kid life is tough stop complaining, no one cares about you. So shut up and accept your fate. You're worthless."

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#22 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 11:34 PM

Definitely, at least it they were to go by popularity like they did with NH. If they hadn't, I'm unsure actually. Their relationship is the most important one in the manga and to eachother, they are canonically soulmates and "eachothers' halves", a common romantic trope. I actually find it sad how Kishi values M>F ships much less more than M>M, especially since the first has to be romantic, but the latter can be anything but. All of Naruto's most important people were men, except his mother and Sakura, his love interest. If I were to gamble on canon SNS, I hope I have no shipping googles when I say no because unlike NS, I don't think their interactions were constructed so they'd become a couple by the end. Doesn't mean they didn't have the hots for eachother tho. :smug: I'll still forever wonder if the sns queerbaiting was just a classic bait or if Kishi wanted to make it canon, but had to live with just gaycoding them.

I agree, it doesn't construct to become couple. Eventhought I can see why narusasu fan love it, since their bond is the most develop in this manga.
I think the reason why kishi doesn't value m>f than m>m because female character doesn't play big role in this manga and I can see why it happen.

#23 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 12:54 AM

kishimoto is weak because he lacks good writing skills he watches a guy that rides sasuke's kitten and never gives sakura credit though i did laugh when the idiot said the last doesn't work without sakura

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#24 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 12:43 PM

I've said this before and I'll say it again as many times as needed, and yes even to fellow NS fans that are still hopeful to a NaruSaku ending. For NS to happen at this point is going to be a pity prize, a a lame-a$* excuse for Kishi, Shueisha and SP to say "Oh we are so sorry we made you feel bad please come back and give us your money", and we would be even more of idiots than we were already made out to be for swallowing it. The series is done (for now at least) all Hinata worshippers get theirs self insert of Naruto to fap to so let's just leave it alone and call it a day no? Move on to other things. There are endless amount of fiction like other manga and comic books, novels, live action TV,  animations etc. ALL better than Narutard S%#@puden.    

Same here I just like to say what I would do if I had the money to do so lol beside I think we would all like to see the, well not sure what to call them as this is not Naruto or Sakura I feel the real ones died thanks to Kishi, and if I saw him I will punch him. I will act like I like his manga then punch him in the face and say that for your kitten story telling and bad way of treating woman for some kitten up Uchiha.

But I'm sure I will just let his family hate him after all who knows what his children think of this, I just hope that they hate the ending just like his wife does that I would love.

What I do hate however is how fans are attacking Kishi wife no shock there after all NH was always the most crazy even the anime man said that the west are the worst fans and that was a responce to forneverworld.

Oh I am totally with you on that bud, but over all assaulting him is gonna do more harm than good, with you getting a law suit which changes nothing on what he did, plus international remaining NH fans(being the hypocrites that they are) will be laughing and saying "what's his problem he should accept canon already and not be salty". that said I completely understand where you're coming from and if i ever saw his face I'd be sorely tempted myself. Still, It'd be healthier to move on to something better than this and trust me there are PLENTY

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 November 2015 - 02:13 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#25 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 26 October 2015 - 01:38 PM

Oh I am totally with you on that bud, but over all assaulting him is gonna do more harm than good, with you getting a law suit which changes nothing on what he did, plus international remaining NH fans(being the hypocrites that they are) will be laughing and saying "what's his problem he should accept canon already and not be salty". that said I completely understand where you're coming from and if i ever saw his face I'd be sorely tempted myself. Still, It'd be healthier to move on to something better than this and trust me there are PLENTY

true wish I knew Vodo lol I mean that would be better lol, but his family just hating him would be the best thing.

But like I said if I was well known I would by Naruto and fix it by killing off the ones Kishi made and then destroying his canon world and trust me that world would burn to the ground,

#26 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 02:23 PM

I agree with you OP, these NS fans that still want NS to be canon in this craptastic manga are just minority in here iirc

Idk, I'd like the point of view of one of them to try to understand why they think NS becoming canon would fix anything in the manga besides the pairing mess that is NH and SS

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#27 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 03:03 PM

I agree with you OP, these NS fans that still want NS to be canon in this craptastic manga are just minority in here iirc

Idk, I'd like the point of view of one of them to try to understand why they think NS becoming canon would fix anything in the manga besides the pairing mess that is NH and SS

Maybe the NS fans that want it to be canon just want some kind of revenge on NH and SS for the damage they've done to the Naruto fandom.
That's the only thing I can think of, and I can understand it, but I don't care one way or another. The damage is already done.

#28 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 26 October 2015 - 03:28 PM

Maybe the NS fans that want it to be canon just want some kind of revenge on NH and SS for the damage they've done to the Naruto fandom.
That's the only thing I can think of, and I can understand it, but I don't care one way or another. The damage is already done.

that is true its sad but we shall always have fanfiction I just be happy if Kishi never is able to make another manga again which I pray to god never happens last thing we need is little kids following his work already telling my brothers and sister kids not to read any of his manga.

#29 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 04:50 PM

There's been a pack full of anons on tumblr for a while now, asking NS fans if they still want/think it'll be canon. Most of them are saying no, but I don't get why they're even answering. Maybe it's one troll with a bit too much freetime, or maybe it's a handful of jerks - the only thing I'm sure of is that all they want is to lure out a yes so they can mock them for being delusional.

ナルサク

#30 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 07:52 AM

it's only been a year since it ended and still pretty popular so i wouldn't be surprised if the anime take a new direction after all the backlash from a lot of fans. as unlikely as it is, i still consider ns a possibility at least an alternate ending and honestly i still want to see it, why not? it doesn't have to be canon, but as long as it turns out okay then at least we didnt leave empty handed.

regardless of what happened or happens ns will live on forever.

1wocs1.gif

#31 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 10 November 2015 - 12:16 PM

I have received some messages in this site and FB (I not gonna cite names) calling me troll and saying i should move on from ns fandom
Look guys I'm not a troll but I don't see any dignity in NS happening now after almost 1 years after the ending 
I would be ok with it happening in the last and volume 72 I think these two was the perfect moment to kishi do something but he don't did 
after he had the whole chance in the gaiden and again nothing happened
Plus they are mocking us since the last year
Just think a little about this
The last ha d alot of hints and secret things to be revealed in the movie and what happened ? the movie was a whole nh thing
volume 72 had a rumor about having new chapters with a new ending (which apparently was started by some secret japanese fan who probably was from SP) and what happened ? the same chapters and the only new thing was a whole page for hinata
they released sakura in april 3rd and said it was going to be about sakura secret feelings and what happened ? the whole novel was ss
the gaiden was released with the whole karin/sarada drama seemed as kishi could really start doing something for ns but what happened in the end ? I don't even need to say
They did the whole pinkxblue in the movie and some people started to think ns could have something in the movie and what happened ? nothing again 
Now they are doing these fillers and kishi new interview about wife and people are thinking sp can change the ending, guess what will happen ? nothing again
Don't need to be a genious to see they are just trying to get us back and after mocking us
serious sakura novel being released in a special day to ns fandom was like a big "kitten YOU" in the face of ns fandom
Just let this franchise die alone

I think everyone feels the same way (they don't care) and I sorry about the trolls you are receiving. Although this is something to smile about. The creators that mocked and deceived us got what they deserved. The RTN surpassed both the canon films even though the lost at the domestic box office. The RTN box office international box office grossed $17,322,136 (if this remains accurate). So basically, the Int beats out the domestic unlike TL. TL on foreign soil had a total of 37 countries that had screenings and it was recorded that U.S had over half million and in second place Russia had grossed over $400k. The lowest a countries grossed under 200K. By estimate, TL int box office's average is 200.5K. You add everything up, TL int BO has averagely grossed over $9.2. This means RTN INT nearly doubles the average.

Just add in the Boruto INT box office, which is only the U.S, it hardly makes any dent. And plus we have the Sakura Hidden LN that was said to have its pre-orders sold out on both JP Amazon and the bookstores in Japan because of the false advertisements and the release date to be on April 3rd a NS date. When it was advertised to be a SS story the week before, there was a massive refund and cancelled orders. And the result of the Sakura Hidden sold only 48k copies in its first week which is relatively low for a SS fandom. Shuiesha knew they screwed by that point. And the unique thing about that LN is from what I heard last about it is that it was the only Naruto LN to have have its pre-sale sold out. So it does Shuiesha justice for misleading us.

You know who is suffering the most out of this besides Kishi? It''s WSJ and Viz for screening out the NS advertisements and trailers to the west for many years. And Viz for biasly translating the NS scenes especailly Kushina's words that will forever backfire on them. They were responsible for twisting Kushna's words to support NH by making Kushina said that she suggest that Naruto should not fall for the first girl. Kishi and SP recton it to be that Hinata was naruto first love interest instead. Guess what? The current western readers that are not pirating the manga online will follow Viz's translations and connect the dots in the end to see that NH is very toxic because of Viz's twisted dialogues and they will not likely know the raw version of it.

In the end, Viz will make its new Naruto western readers hate NH in the end all because Naruto could not follow his mother's advice (Viz's version). See now the jokes is on them. Everyone here can now have a good laugh instead of being salty.

I don't really think anyone on this site still thinks a new ending is still possible, save for a few members. And I wouldn't want one for reasons AHK pointed out. Plus there isn't any point now that the series is officially over and Kishi is starting a new manga

There still SP that controls the destiny of the franchise.

i hope the bastard's sci fi manga is a flop

Same here. And I'm my future story will create a massive shockwave around the globe of it being based upon Naruto. I want to Kishi to witness what he just thew away was a golden egg that any author in the world would love to have maybe a decade from now.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 10 November 2015 - 12:19 PM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users