#22 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 05:31 PM

This is amazing. :love:

I'm so happy for you and that you got this wonderful experience! I'm glad the negative comments arent stopping you. Keep doing your thing girl! :fan:

We are so proud of you. (:

Thank you dear  :glomp:

TBH, I'm still fangirling over the fact that I've met Junko :sweat: , she's such a sweetheart, even more in person and her smile is as charming as the Naruto I used to love  :wub:

I feel really lucky about the fact that I was able to meet her and also Chie Nakamura and get their autograph ( yes, I also met Chie this year when she came to Canada for AnimeNorth in may) and I feel even more privileged that I was complimented over my cosplay of Sakura by these two wonderful women  :happy:

As for the negative comments, like I said, I really don't care and if by any chances people are being hurtful toward me and I can defend myself, believe me, I won't let them get away with it. TBH, all I really care about is the positive vibe, which is doing what I want and people that support me and my choices   :happy:  

NaruSaku will never die.

As long as people continue to love and support it, even after all the things that happen, NaruSaku will never die  :happy:

SERENITY FOR THE WIIIINNNNNNNN :woot: :woot: :woot:

awwww thank you so much, you're really sweet  :blush:  :glomp:

So awesome!!!!

:happy:  :glomp:

See? I told you you were the queen. XD

No I'm not lol I'm equal to everyone that still support NaruSaku and the real story  :happy: There are so many people that did amazing things during the hardship that we all had to endure before and after the horrible ending, I don't consider myself anymore important than all these wonderful people, I'm just glad to be part of the wonderful team and be able to contribute as best as I can  :smile:

#23 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 07:40 PM

hi serenity -hugs- you make a pretty sakura :)

#24 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 09:53 PM

hi serenity -hugs- you make a pretty sakura :)

Hello  :happy:  :glomp:  and thank you the compliment  :blush:

#25 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 03:43 AM

I'm glad you got to live your dreams. :-) Your a great cosplayer to. It's always good to live life to the fullest even when something negative like Naruto happens. I admire your ability to still take joy from something that hurt you. I have a hard time dealing with Naruto beyond fanon. Honestly half the fun I have with it now is complaining about the story's problems, as well as the problems with the pro ending fandom, which is why I'm not around as much as I used to be.

Still its good to see someone still being positive after the tragedy of the ending. :-)

#26 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 05:20 AM

No I'm not lol I'm equal to everyone that still support NaruSaku and the real story  :happy: There are so many people that did amazing things during the hardship that we all had to endure before and after the horrible ending, I don't consider myself anymore important than all these wonderful people, I'm just glad to be part of the wonderful team and be able to contribute as best as I can  :smile:

And that is exactly why you are the queen....because you are everything we want to be as people and as fans.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 06:52 AM

Well, the Forum brought back Serenity now its time to bring back Lady and Chatte.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#28 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 23 October 2015 - 09:06 AM

Thank you dear  :glomp:

TBH, I'm still fangirling over the fact that I've met Junko :sweat: , she's such a sweetheart, even more in person and her smile is as charming as the Naruto I used to love  :wub:

I feel really lucky about the fact that I was able to meet her and also Chie Nakamura and get their autograph ( yes, I also met Chie this year when she came to Canada for AnimeNorth in may) and I feel even more privileged that I was complimented over my cosplay of Sakura by these two wonderful women  :happy:

As for the negative comments, like I said, I really don't care and if by any chances people are being hurtful toward me and I can defend myself, believe me, I won't let them get away with it. TBH, all I really care about is the positive vibe, which is doing what I want and people that support me and my choices   :happy:  

As long as people continue to love and support it, even after all the things that happen, NaruSaku will never die  :happy:

awwww thank you so much, you're really sweet  :blush:  :glomp:

:happy:  :glomp:

Infact, we should be thanking you, Serenity! For keeping the NS spirit alive :sweat:

Edited by narusaku256, 23 October 2015 - 09:07 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#29 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 11:14 AM

Stories like these are like a ray of sunshine in the gloomy swamp that is the Naruto ending. 

Keep doing what you're doing Serenity. You're amazing!  :thumb:

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#30 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 02:23 AM

I'm glad you got to live your dreams. :-) Your a great cosplayer to. It's always good to live life to the fullest even when something negative like Naruto happens. I admire your ability to still take joy from something that hurt you. I have a hard time dealing with Naruto beyond fanon. Honestly half the fun I have with it now is complaining about the story's problems, as well as the problems with the pro ending fandom, which is why I'm not around as much as I used to be.

Still its good to see someone still being positive after the tragedy of the ending. :-)

Thank you so much for the compliment  :blush:  

I can't say that it was always easy, like the majority in the forum I took it really hard to live the whole mess that is now Naruto,  which is the reason why I took a really long break from anything that concerned Naruto because it did affect me so much that I was no longer myself. I'm usually a girl that likes to see positive in hardship but this time, I didn't see any, every time I saw something Naruto related it gave me the sense of pure hatred and ultimate betrayal. When I left H&E at the end of 2014 and quit all forums/ facebook fan page that was Naruto and NaruSaku, it really did help me because I took the time to detach myself from the strong emotional attachment that I had over the serie. It also help that during the long absence, I was able to concentrate on costume projects that didn't really concern Naruto and able to ''free'' myself of the majority of the hatred thanks to my ''team troll 7'' of the Last movie ( I did Sakura from the last for the simple purpose to trash anything that was in the movie with my friends that hate the movie as much as me). Now, while my opinion still didn't change over the time regarding everything that happened in Naruto ( Gaiden and everything else after the ending only confirmed everything I was saying before), I can now appreciate again what I used to love in this serie, that thanks to it, I've met so many amazing people and that it made me a cosplayer in the first place and made me discover my passion over making my own costumes  :happy: So in the end, I learned to turned my bad experience into something good, even if it's as simple as making a costume just to trash what it represent  :lol:  

And that is exactly why you are the queen....because you are everything we want to be as people and as fans.

I'll simply say thank you for the honor of giving me that title because if I let my stubborn side of me take the lead, you know as well as I do that this will lead to an argument and frankly, I don't want to fight you over something as simple as giving me this title lol

Well, the Forum brought back Serenity now its time to bring back Lady and Chatte.

I really would like to see Lady GT and Chatte back in the forum but after everything they had endure thanks to the fandom, I say we shouldn't get our hope up on that sadly.  

Infact, we should be thanking you, Serenity! For keeping the NS spirit alive :sweat:

You're adorable, thank you :blush: I will do as best as I can to help keeping the NaruSaku spirit alive  :wink:

Stories like these are like a ray of sunshine in the gloomy swamp that is the Naruto ending. 

Keep doing what you're doing Serenity. You're amazing!  :thumb:

Thank you  :blush:  I'm glad that I can give some ray of sunshine in the abysmal darkness that is now Naruto. Seeing people happy over this is my reward  :happy:

#31 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 03 November 2015 - 01:23 PM

Serenity it's good to see you back :)
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#32 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:38 PM

Serenity it's good to see you back :)

Thanks  :happy:

I don't come often now ( real life can be a pain sometime  :sweatdrop:  ) but I like visiting once in a while to ''see'' old acquaintances and also meeting new members  :smile:

#33 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:25 PM

Keep it up Serenity 

Those cosplays are beautiful, can't wait to see the next one.

Yeah there's a lot of hatred/negative feedback, so it's good to take it with a grain of salt, there's always gonna be haters but the friends are with you are worth it and NS cosplays are original and meaningful. REALLY meaningful. Keep doing what you support! 

(we all leave sometimes...life~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users