Posted 03 May 2016 - 05:55 PM

I'm almost done with my piece.

#43 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 03 May 2016 - 05:59 PM

gee.. so many ns fans here  :lmao:
tumblr_o6m47due7k1tq92k0o1_1280.jpg

You're exposing my name, Hanabi-sama :shock:

#44 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:01 PM

I actually kind of like Kawaki's design. He looks the most unique out of all the new gen kids

#45 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:14 PM

HAAHAHAHAHAH omg ! 

Okay, the first pages were kinda good (you know the colored ones), I thought that the art was finally not great but acceptable, I liked to realistic traits the characters have...then the black and white pages came ! Mangaka-sensei, have you forgotten the background or what happened ? Why are the lines and all so bad in some panels ? 

Hinata looks so lifeleess !! (You know, I completely forgot the very existence of Byakugan, I was there "why is her eyes so white"...because this manga, is just not Naruto anymore) 

Oh and an oversexualised Sarada..of course (maybe they tried to compensate what Hinata did to her boobies x) btw she looks younger and younger...is she using Melisandre's necklace or what? ) 

Now the story, he just keeps repeating the same sentences in the first pages... "this is my story" "well my father played a role in it" WE KNOW !!(and Naruto is dead apparently ? doesn't surprise me...he seemed so weak after the last xD...well before  )

And why Konoha have,  once again, been destroyed  ?

But I'm not gonna lie, the story kinda kept my attention, I was deep into it and read everything in one go; it's not good, but it's not bad either(it just has a LOOOOOT of flaws haha )...it's just readable ! 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#46 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:15 PM

gee.. so many ns fans here  :lmao:

tumblr_o6m47due7k1tq92k0o1_1280.jpg

When I heard about the manga, I came here running xD 

Edit: Can anybody give me the link to that oneshot about Mitsuki or Idk what his name is, please ?

Edited by ichigo500, 03 May 2016 - 06:20 PM.

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#47 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:27 PM

When I heard about the manga, I came here running xD 

Edit: Can anybody give me the link to that oneshot about Mitsuki or Idk what his name is, please ?

Here you go

http://readms.com/r/...de Story/3368/1

#48 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:33 PM

http://sparda3g.tumb...uto-naruto-next

It's a long one, but here it is:

My Impression

#49 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:01 PM

Ding Ding! Aaand we finally get to the sequel we were promised would never come ladies and gentlemen! 

Haven't read it yet and prolly never will if my hold on sanity remains strong. After all I'm still me, and Lys'd rather gargle turpentine than read the umpteenth nonsense on Hinata. But I'll try to come here often just to cheer you on and praise your strength (you are seriously a strong, awesome and brave bunch of gents and ladies).

But I JUST have one most astounding and perplexing question to pose to you all, dearest people: How many Hinata's fanboys will fall into a deep and dark depression due to her lack of bewbs?  :headscratch: 

What happened? Mastectomy? Yet another genjutsu? Just bad art?

(will there finally be death and destruction? Keeping my fingers crossed! Give me good news! PLS tell me if Nardo finally kicks the bucket )

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#50 Papaya

Papaya

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:*Comics in general - be it manga series, superheroes, Disney's ducks or Asterix.
    *Drawing
    *Foreign languages

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:11 PM

But I JUST have one most astounding and perplexing question to pose to you all, dearest people: How many Hinata's fanboys will fall into a deep and dark depression due to her lack of bewbs?  :headscratch:

What happened? Mastectomy? Yet another genjutsu? Just bad art?

Lol, this pisses me off and I'm no Hinata fangirl, just a fan of keeping the character designs consistent. It's not that she has smaller boobs too, she literally has none now. And looks super skinny too...  :down:

#51 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:13 PM

Well I'm just saying that it's incredibly laughable that they are even attempting draw back in old fans with shock value and not genuine story telling. Here's the funny thing. Shock value and vagueness only work in the literary writing sense if the audience actually cared about what happened to the characters. My friends, have the eight deadly words of fiction and storytelling ever crossed your mind with this? " I don't care what happens to these people/characters". If so, you've just proven my point. You can't draw in an audience that doesn't even want to invest their time engaging in the  story.

First off let's look at at the main characters. Their lives, their attitudes,and their accomplishments. afterwards PLEASE DO tell me if those "eight deadly words" don't cross your mind.

Naruto- Dead beat father. Unloving husband. Can't be bothered to spend time with his kids, and tells HIS OWN SON that loneliness is something you suck up and endure, DESPITE growing up knowing how much not having a father in your life sucks. Not accepting any home made lunches his "loving wife" gives and would rather eat cup-ramen. Finally fulfilling his lifetime dream of being Hokage was a complete joke. He gets man-handled by his son to wake up, knocked out by his daughter, misses his coronation and needed Konohamaru to pretend to be him. Is a completely weak shell of a man in battle compared to how he was back in the actual manga, and gets taken down by enemies who are LEAGUES below him despite using Kurama's powers. Oh, and He loved Sakura because of a rivalry with Sasuke. So all that selflessness he displayed towards her before was just to stroke his ego and make him fee entitled to have her I suppose.

Sasuke- selfish kitten. Abandoned his family to to do god knows what makes sense in his thinking by finding an enemy that was pulling Kaguya's strings or whatever. Nearly killed his daughter. WHY? he doesn't even recognize her. Wasn't with her on the day she was born. couldn't indulge his wife in some intimacy. Once again is being a jack@$$ that explains dip squat about anything to anyone. And like Naruto above, gets taken out by significantly weaker foes, pretty nonchalantly at that by the way.

Sakura- Sad wreck of a house wife. Doesn't remember anything about her husband. Married said husband for reasons beyond her understanding and couldn't justify it when her own daughter calls her out on it. She retaliates by aiming a potentially lethal punch at her daughter that demolishes her house and according to Shizune is completely overworked and stressed out and is  far from self-sustaining financially (guess Sasuke isn't even giving them any money then). This despite the fact that the daughter has every right to understandably question why she (Sakura) married someone so forgetful to her and doesn't realize anything about him. Desperate for attention and love from a cold, heartless husband that couldn't care less. Forget the fact that he would not hug her or kiss her, they don't even have a family photo. She LITERALLY plastered a photo of herself next to him. Does just as bad in battle as Naruto and Sasuke if not worse. (taking all this into account, the audience is supposed to believe these three chumps surpassed their legendary sannin masters?) Oh and is manipulative. According to The Last she realized Naruto didn't actually love her so that technically means she used him just to get Sasuke back nothing more. Sooooo.... that means she is a pretty false friend, that can't even be called a friend.

Hinata-  Spotlight stealing princess. That is all. worshiped by beta males that want her more prominent than she actually is, and put her to relevance by thinking with the inside their pants instead of their brains for their self insert of Naruto. Couldn't care less about her family's suffering or deaths. Proof? Her OWN cousin/half brother died (sacrificed himself for her no less) and she was gushing about how she was holding Naruto's large, strong hand not even 5 minutes later. Her sister gets her eyes gouged out? She's knitting a kittening scarf for Naruto, and jealous of a scarf her "beloved" got from his dead mother. Couldn't even bother to change her clan policies and traditions in honor of her cousin/half brother, even after seeing how much it  f***ed up his life. Nope, no sirree. she only wanted Naruto to "penetrate" her and nothing else but to cook and clean for him and be subservient to his every whim. Every beta male's fantasy come true, I guess :zaru:

I'm sure I may be missing out on some stuff but who knows? Who cares? I haven't read that gaiden, and never plan to. Point is, think about the stuff I have listed and tell me is it actually easy to sympathize and root for such characters that are so selfish and their circumstances (mostly) self inflicted? :mellow: Do such elements even make and engaging story especially being written in such a passionless and DULL manner? *note* I have nothing against those story elements by themselves because we watch them all the time in other anime. BUT the way that they are portrayed in other anime is no where near so pointless and depressing, and definitely did not need to butcher the character development of characters just for the sake of putting said story elements in.

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 November 2016 - 06:49 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:21 PM

Lol, this pisses me off and I'm no Hinata fangirl, just a fan of keeping the character designs consistent. It's not that she has smaller boobs too, she literally has none now. And looks super skinny too...  :down:

*pats on the back* Console yourself with the thought of how Hinata fanboys are suffering and what they are passing through right now (I checked). I suppose that's what you get when you base the almost totality of a character on how big her bust line is... :wacko:

I do empathize and agree with you, but at this point we should all know better than expect any type of consistency whatsoever from Naruto.  :shrug:

Damn. I want Neji back.

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#53 Papaya

Papaya

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:*Comics in general - be it manga series, superheroes, Disney's ducks or Asterix.
    *Drawing
    *Foreign languages

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:32 PM

*pats on the back* Console yourself with the thought of how Hinata fanboys are suffering and what they are passing through right now (I checked). I suppose that's what you get when you base the almost totality of a character on how big her bust line is... :wacko:

I do empathize and agree with you, but at this point we should all know better than expect any type of consistency whatsoever from Naruto.  :shrug:

Damn. I want Neji back.

Thanks, and lol, I don't want Neji back bc just imagine what he'd be turned into if he was still alive. He'd probably have to become a douchebag so his kids could have some delicous drama... I mean he could be a lucky one like say the Yamanakas who seem to be doing just fine, but I doubt it since he was too relevant for Hinata and Naruto to be spared... Would probably have to be a kitten uncle to Bolt so he'd still have a reason to act out or something like that.

#54 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:47 PM

Neji died to avoid this abomination.

#55 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 03 May 2016 - 10:25 PM

Yeah know thank god Obito and Rin died too cause uhhh I would hate to have seen how their amazing designs would've turned out here. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#56 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 03 May 2016 - 10:31 PM

I swear the first few pages reminded me of Naruto and Sasuke facing off once again which isn't a bad thing, but take into account this is supposed to be an all new story, it's copy and paste at its worst, not to mention that little turd managed to kill Naruto? I refuse to believe that.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#57 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 10:33 PM

I swear the first few pages reminded me of Naruto and Sasuke facing off once again which isn't a bad thing, but take into account this is supposed to be an all new story, it's copy and paste at its worst, not to mention that little turd managed to kill Naruto? I refuse to believe that.

It's pretty much what happens if Sasuke was consistent.

#58 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 10:55 PM

I actually kind of like Kawaki's design. He looks the most unique out of all the new gen kids

Because he's another sasuke clone?

#59 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 11:19 PM

Because he's another sasuke clone?

Not necessarily. I like his design cause of his two hair color style. Of course we know nothing about his character for now but he has the best look

#60 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:19 AM

That doesn't dismiss the character. Yes, it's early, but the exchange of words and scenery suggest he's another Sasuke only what if Sasuke did go to Konoha and destroy the system himself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users